Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Wolf & A Raven (Wyatt)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Wolf & A Raven (Wyatt) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Wolf & A Raven (Wyatt)

Post by Wyatt Hale Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:57 am

Silence ensued after she was done talking for a few minutes. Just being around her was nice. It was a little piece of heaven had dropped down on them. The day was beautiful and serene and the girl well she was just heavenly. He smiled at the thought and looked at her. "It is okay. I am sure you are good at something but don't know it yet. You certainly don't need to be good at anything because your beauty is entrancing." he said eyes gleaming with humor.

Wyatt Hale

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 pm

At his words, Morgan's cheeks flushed the pink of summer roses as she smiled. "You certainly are good with words, Wyatt," she said with a giggle. "I have to admit, you are quite the handsome fellow, too," she added. "Tell me, are you watching the tournament?" she asked, changing topics to something a little less awkward. She wasn't going to lie, Wyatt intrigued her, but she belonged to another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Wyatt blushed. He had never had anyone ever tell him he was handsome. He turned his head trying to hide it but it was probably useless. He looked at a rock on the ground and smiled. He was acting so stupid. He turned back to the girl cheeks flush and red with embarrassment. "Please you gotta be kidding me. I am not that great looking. I do watch the games and plan on watching them until the tournament is over." he said smiling. "How about you," he asked.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

House : Wolfen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:01 pm

Morgan nodded. "Yes, I know three of the four champions. I have to cheer for them... Be there for them," she said. Luna, Sirius, and Cian... All three of them, so dear to her. Sirius might not know that she was cheering him on, but she was still going to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Wyatt stared at a rock on the ground. "Well I obviously am rooting for my own schoolmates. I don't know who the other too are. I hope my school wins but you never know." he said and laid back down. "What year and house are you in if I may ask?" he said staring at the sky.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Morgan didn't really care who won, just as long as everyone came out alright. Granted, it would be cool if Hogwarts did win. "I'm a 4th year in Ravenclaw House," she answered. "What year are you? I already know your house," she asked with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:40 pm

I am first year at Wolfclaw although I think I am the equivalant of your age though." he said as he looked over at her. It was so peaceful here. He didn't want the moment to end but knew it would have to eventually.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Morgan had heard that the WolfClaw students start later than they do at Hogwarts, but she had never asked. "How old are you, Wyatt?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:32 pm

"Well I am fourteen actually. Don't ask me why we start late. I really have no idea why." he said getting up and standing. He probably should be going but he didn't want to. He looked at the girl and smiled.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Morgan smiled back. He was the same age as she was. Not that it really mattered, but it was nice to know. As he stood, her smile faded slightly. Looking out towards the lake, she noticed the sun was beginning to get low. Standing herself, she asked, "Mind if I walk with you? I really should be getting back." Morgan hoped she wasn't imposing on asking if he wanted company back to the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:51 pm

Wyatt smiled at Morgan. "I would be pleased to have you walk back to the castle with me. I find the company wonderful and pleasing to look at as well. Would you like to stop for a up of something hot?" he asked as he put his hand out for her to take hold of.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Morgan smiled and colored slightly at his kind words. Wyatt was very good with what he said, a flatterer even. "Something hot would be nice," she said as she opted to slip her hand onto his upper arm instead of taking his hand and headed with him back to the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2