Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Wolf & A Raven (Wyatt)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Wolf & A Raven (Wyatt) Empty A Wolf & A Raven (Wyatt)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:54 am

Spring was fast approaching, Morgan would smell it on the breeze off the lake as she sat cross-legged on one of the larger boulders. The light of the early afternoon sun dancing off the deep green stone of her engagement ring. She looked at it sparkling in the sunlight, her bright sapphire eyes glistening almost as much with her overflowing happiness. She looked out over the lake, and closed her eyes as a gust of cool wind caressed her face and ran through her blonde hair, pinned at either side in such a way that her Animagus tell was perfectly hidden. She breathed deeply and let it out slowly as she just enjoyed the quiet.

Back to top Go down

A Wolf & A Raven (Wyatt) Empty Re: A Wolf & A Raven (Wyatt)

Post by Wyatt Hale Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Wyatt was wandering the grounds looking for a perfect place to rest. He liked the like and liked being awy from the castle with all its rules. He had no idea what his siblings were doing but he cared not. Soon they would be going home and then he would be back where he belonged.

Walking along the lake he noticed a girl sitting a rock. Just the way she was sitting an dlooked from behind had him intrigued. Walking up to her he cleared his throat. "Would you like some company?"
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Morgan looked behind her at an unfamiliar voice. It was a boy she didn't know. She smiled and nodded, "Sure." Even though she had been enjoying the quiet, company was nice. And, even nicer when the company was handsome. Even though she was recently engaged, there was no harm in noticing the attractiveness of another. "You're from.... WolfClaw, right?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Wyatt took a seat across from the girl on the rock. He moved a hand to open his tie a bit and then ran a hand through his hair. His green eyes sparkled in the sunlight "Yes I am from Wolfclaw. I from House of Wolfen. My name is Wyatt. Wyatt Hale. Pleased to make your acquaintance." he said extending a hand. She was more beautiful then he could have imagined and was taken by her immediately.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:12 pm

"Wyatt Hale..." Morgan repeated. She slipped her small hand into his saying, "It's a pleasure. I'm Morgan. Morgan Prince. I do hope you are enjoying your stay here." Getting a better look at him, she was happy she allowed him to join her. "I'm in Ravenclaw. Are you, by chance, related to the other Hales I've heard about?" she asked. Morgan had heard many things about three Hales in particular: The Hale Triplets. Whether he was related to them or not remained yet to be seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:07 pm

They shook hands and kissed her hand. He saw the ring on her finger and was surprised for a few moments before letting her hand go. "No the pleasure is all mine" he said settling back in. "Morgan. Such a pretty name. You certainly look smart. Very beautiful as well." he said smiling. "I am indeed related to the Hales. I am the youngest of the five siblings. Nova, Luna, Venus, and Derrick are all my siblings. Do you have any siblings yourself" he asked interested. There was a lot he wanted to know about her but that would come in due time.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Morgan smiled as he shook her hand and kissed the back. "You are certainly smooth with words, Wyatt. Thaank you," she teased. "The youngest of five. Your house must be a busy place. It's just me and mother and father at home. No siblings," she answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:50 am

"Yes I suppose it is busy but I usually am not around it. I choose to be away from it a lot and when I am there well I can say is that I am a handful and I know the rest are as well" he said smirking. There was something about this girl that he was falling for but the ring. He knew what the ring meant and what it meant for him and her. They would never be together. "So who is the lucky guy?" he asked pointing at the ring on her finger. He bit his lip and ran a hand through his hair as he waited for a response. His green eyes sparkled as he looked into her eyes. He wanted her but couldn't
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:26 pm

Morgan laughed lightly at hearing that he tried to avoid the situation at home with all his siblings. Sounded kind of like her and her trying to avoid everything at home but with her relatives. He was nice, definitely someone that she could be more than friends with, but, given the circumstances... When he asked about the lucky guy, she looked at her ring and smiled brightly, "He's a Slytherin by the name of Rabastan Lestrange. He's wonderful." She looked at him, her dark eyes glittering, "He helped me through a hard time in my life and we just kind of fell for each other. Have you a girl?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:26 pm

His green eyes stared into hers before turning away and staring at the lake. "He is really lucky to have you then. You are lucky to have him as well. Cherish that love you have." he said. He heard her question about a girl and laughed inwardly. "No. No girl yet. I am sure I will find the right one someday. She's out there waiting for me. I may have met her already for all I know." he said longingly. He liked the girl in front of him he knew that. It hurts to know that the one you like is already taken.

Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Morgan smiled as she lost herself for a moment in his green eyes, such eyes... But then he broke the gaze, looking away. "We are lucky to have each other, really," she commented. At hearing that he didn't have anyone yet, her voice softened. "She's out there, Wyatt. You're still young. I bet you'll find each other," she said, reaching out and gently touching his arm. "I'd bet on it," she added with a smile. Morgan didn't want him to be unhappy. The little spark of light inside her wanted him happy. If she could, she would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:11 pm

Wyatt was glad to hear that from here but he didn't know. He had only met this girl but he felt something for her. Her voice was beautiful. Like a gift sent from heaven. Her touch was electric. It sen tingles up and down his body. "Maybe. I think that only time will tell that because I feel as if the perfect one has slipped by me already," he said staring at her. He moved to lay out on the rock; one his arms on is chest the other by his side. he gazed at the sky watching the clouds go by.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Morgan liked the look and sound of this boy. He was different somehow. A good different. As he lay out on the rock they were sitting on, she pulled her knees to her chest and rested her chin on her knees. "You know what they say, if it's meant to be, she'll come back," she offered looking out over the lake. "Are you enjoying your time here?" she asked, making conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Wyatt smiled. He liked this girl and she had no clue that she was the object of his conversation. "Yeah I suppose so." he said and then thought on her question. He laid a hand behind his head and closed his eyes. "Yeah I am. It's always nice to see and meet new people and places. Like you for exmple. Hogwarts as well. It's strange and all kinds of wonderful. I will just be sad to leave but it has to happen." he said quietly.

Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:18 pm

"I will say, there are a lot of interesting people at your school, too. I'm glad you're enjoying your time, though. I'm glad to have met you, too. I haven't met many WolfClaw students, but you're really nice," she said with a smile. She took in a deep breath of the fresh air and let it out. "What's it like where you live and your school?" she asked. She had never been outside England, and after hearing about WolfClaw, was curious as to what the school was like and where Wyatt called home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:42 pm

Wyatt thought for a second before replying. "Well school is pretty much like here really although it is a bit more strict with who they let in and classes are more ordered. Czech Republic is a lot like here as well. It has it's own government and the weather is pretty similar. We have beautiful countrysides and buildings just like England." he said looking at her and smiling. "Yes I think you are very nice too. It is a pleasure to know you." he said.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Morgan smiled. "It sounds wonderful. I think I'd like to visit there one day," she said looking out over the water. "Maybe one day I will. Could I come visit you if I ever do?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Wyatt followed her gaze out over the lake. "Yes I would love it if you could visit me one of these days. I would be happy to show you around. It would be my pleasure. So what brought you out to the lake today anyways? I mean I am not going to whine because I met a very beautiful girl today," he said smiling.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Morgan beamed at hearing that he would show her around where he lived, and then blushed slightly at his compliment. Looking at the ring on her finger, she said, "I come here often to think or meditate or read... Really whatever I need to do at the time." She crossed her legs, now sitting Indian-style. "It's one of the most peaceful places. Peaceful for all those things and for meeting new friends," she added. "What about you? Just out for a walk?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Wyatt sat up leaning back on his elbows. He stared at the girl some more before replying. "Yeah just a walk. I like going outside a lot. I love nature and love to see new things. Plus it's a nice way to get muse for my writing." he said pursing his lips and chuckling.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Morgan smiled. "You write? That's great! What kinds of things do you use for inspiration, Wyatt?" she asked. She was glad she had picked this day to come to the lake. He was a nice person, and she was happy that he had taken the time to stop to talk to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Wyatt smiled a bit. "Yeah I write a bit here and there. Mainly poetry and some short stories. Works of fiction but I use just about anything to get muses really. Music, nature, things I have read and or seen. Past experiences, feelings. There is a lot that can give you muses if the time is right and the mind is thinking on what it wants to write." he said looking up at the sky. Looking back to her he said with green eyes gleaming. "I will have to show you some of my work one of these days."
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Morgan pulled her knees up and smiled at him. "I'd like that," she said simply. "If I had any gifts like that, I'd offer to show you," she added, looking towards the water. She liked him. Morgan reasoned that if she wasn't with Rabastan, Wyatt would be a fine fit for her. She, of course had a gift that she could show, but this wasn't the place nor the time. She'd only jut met him, and a secret like hers wasn't something to just show to everyone. Maybe one day...

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Hale Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:57 am

Silence ensued after she was done talking for a few minutes. Just being around her was nice. It was a little piece of heaven had dropped down on them. The day was beautiful and serene and the girl well she was just heavenly. He smiled at the thought and looked at her. "It is okay. I am sure you are good at something but don't know it yet. You certainly don't need to be good at anything because your beauty is entrancing." he said eyes gleaming with humor.
Wyatt Hale
Wyatt Hale

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:49 pm

At his words, Morgan's cheeks flushed the pink of summer roses as she smiled. "You certainly are good with words, Wyatt," she said with a giggle. "I have to admit, you are quite the handsome fellow, too," she added. "Tell me, are you watching the tournament?" she asked, changing topics to something a little less awkward. She wasn't going to lie, Wyatt intrigued her, but she belonged to another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next