Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Wolf and Fox (Morgan)

Go down

Wolf and Fox (Morgan)  Empty Wolf and Fox (Morgan)

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:35 pm

Remus rubbed his tired eyes, as he sat on a rock by the forest, he was deciding on whether or not to go for a walk to sooth the wolf but he felt so sick and his body was aching from all the restraint he has to use. He held his potion looseley in his hand and he laid his head on his knees.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror/DADA Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Wolf and Fox (Morgan)  Empty Re: Wolf and Fox (Morgan)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Snow walked among the trees of the forest simply allowing her inner fox to take charge for a few moments. As she walked, she caught a familiar scent on the wind. Dark, strong...sick.... Snow knew it was Remus, and something wasn't right with him. Silently she moved through the trees until she spotted him, sitting, head in hands on a rock. Snow's golden eyes softened as she understood what troubled him. Remus was fighting his inner wolf. Snow quietly moved out into view and simply stood, watching him, letting him find and see her first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:54 pm

The wind brushed past him and Remus' head jerked up as he looked for the source of the scent "food" his mind said but his dark look lightened a bit as he saw Morgan, getting to his feet he walked over to the fox and knelt down and stroked her fur "hello little snow"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Snow's eyes smiled as Remus spotted her and came to greet her with a gentle touch. She reached up and licked his cheek in a greeting of her own. She then bounced away and shifted when she landed. Looking at Remus, her grey-blue eyes finished shifting and settled, "Remus, are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:04 pm

His eyes followed her movements carefully but he smirked "I'm fine snow, its just a rough month you know? the moon likes to taunt me"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Morgan walked to him and rested a palm against his cheek. He felt slightly feverish, which wasn't a surprise as the moon was beginning it's torture on him. She smiled sweetly at him. "You seem to be suffering more this month than others. Did you take your potion?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:16 pm

He wiggled the bottle in front of her as he took a sip and grimaced "indeed I have been but I don't know why this month is so terrible" he took a shuddering breath and ran a hand through his messy hair. "when did you become an animagus?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Morgan lowered her hand and sat in front of him, nodding pleased that he had taken his potion. At his question, she shrugged. "Marvolo helped me learn when I was lost," she said looking away. "When she died, I couldn't shift," she said. Looking up, eyes bright, she added, "But, when she came back, I could again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Remus took in the information and placed a comforting hand on his knee and squeezed it "So its true huh?" he said his brow furrowing "I'd heard rumors she was back but I figured they were just that, rumors"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Morgan rested her hand on his. "The rumors are true, Remus. She's changed, but inside she's still Marvolo," she said with a soft smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:45 pm

He leveled her with his intense gaze "Morgan" he said his gruff voice coming out painfully "you do know this means they have necromancers...they have more power...." he closed his eyes and took several deep breaths, opening them he said "I don't know which side i'm on.."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Morgan's eyes grew wide and a flicker of fear crossed them as she understood the words Remus was telling her. She looked away, her jaw setting as she processed just how much power the other side had compared to the side she wanted to be on. I don't know which side i'm on.. Morgan raised her eyes to her friend and rested a hand on his forearm. "You have light inside you, Remus. I can't see you being on their side," she said. She put a gentle hand under his chin and raised it to meet her eyes. "Maybe you're lost like I was...." she said quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Remus Lupin Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:02 am

"I'm a wolf" he sid his words sounded more like a growl then spoken "I was born to hunt..to kill" he could feel the warmth of her skin and he placed a well calloused hand on hers and rubbed it his thumb "..I'm a monster" he said now sounding like the broken man the way he felt.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:27 am

Morgan's eye filled shimmer brightly as they softened. "You're no monster, Remus. Just as you weren't born to be this way. It just....happened," she said getting to her knees and wrapping her arms around him, holding him close to her. Her small frame feeling even smaller next to him. Morgan didn't know if he wanted her contact, but she felt it was one of the only things she could do to help him feel not to alone, not so broken, not so....lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down