Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Twin's day (Invite)

2 posters

Go down

The Twin's day (Invite) Empty The Twin's day (Invite)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:34 am

Luna woke up and rubs her eyes, staring at the three parcels at the end of her bed with her crow sitting on top of them. She shakes her head smiling to herself and she crawls over to them, picking up the smallest seeing it wrapped in dark green. Astra...She thinks to herself. She unwraps it revealing a black BRACELET that she instantly fell in love with. She placed it on her wrist and opened the red one. Skyla...She opened it to reveal a DAGGER. She swung it around for a bit and noted the blade was not normal, making her love it even more. She put it on her dagger stand, stroking it softly as she made plans to fight with them. She picks up the last box. A sad gaze went over it as her mind began to think of past birthdays. It was not from Aurora as they gave their's face to face. It was from their mother; Celeste. A tear slid down her cheek. She unwrapped it and gasped, smiling to herself as it was her grandmother's NECKLACE. She put it around her neck and touched the charm softly. A note was at the bottom of the box and she picked it up. 

My dear Moon...It's your birthday. Be sure to celebrate with Aurora. This was your grandmother's necklace. I remember you admiring even as a small baby with your older sister, Skyla...From that moment, i knew you two were going to be alike and very close. So she handed it over when she passed away and i put it into safe keeping for your birthday. I hope you like it, Moon...Lots of Love, Mum. 

Tears fell down Luna's cheek as she put it in a smaller box next to her bed. She smiles and gets ready, putting on her leggings, a black and purple sweater and her normal boots. She grabs a light pink box and ruffles her hair, fixes her dark make up and rushes outside to find her sister.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Twin's day (Invite) Empty Re: The Twin's day (Invite)

Post by Aurora Valkyrie Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:25 am

Aurora had awoke very early in the morning, thinking of what the day may bring. She sipped a hot chocolate whilst reading a book when two parcels appeared on her windowsill, being carried by a common brown owl as her dear Aphrodite, the snow owl, was poorly. She stroked the owl's beak, causing it to nudge her hand with affection and waved goodbye. Aurora sat on the edge of the bed and opened the dark green one, smiling as she recognized it as Astra's. She pulls out a BOOK and softly touches the detail on the cover with awe and wonder in her orangery blue eyes. She picked up the red one and unwrapped it to reveal a vintage looking RING. She places it on her finger and admires it with a bright smile. She pulled on white leggings and a pink and white sweater, rushing outside to meet her twin with a purple parcel pressed against her chest with a grin. They had spoken about their fight and were closer than before, making them both happy.
Aurora Valkyrie
Aurora Valkyrie

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:40 am

Luna sat on one of the benches with the parcel on her lap as she fiddled with the necklace around her neck. She laughed as she saw Aurora rush up to her with her tight bun loosening and a deep red blush forming on her cheeks. She stood up and wrapped her arms around her tired twin. ''Aurora...Did you really run all the way from the Tower to here? You know you don't have that kind of energy...You always spend most of it looking perfect.'' She teases and earns a shove. She hands her twin the parcel knowing that underneath was her favorite flower, a white rose and a NECKLACE that Luna had designed and got made by a Jewelers near their home. She smiles at Aurora. ''Happy birthday Twin.'' She whispers with a cheeky wink.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Valkyrie Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Aurora hears her twin's laugh and simply shakes her head as she gets pulled into a hug. ''Yes i did run all the way because i know your impatience, Luna! So don't sass me woman!'' She shoves Luna and shakes her head some more giggling. She see's the long box and frowns with an excited sparkle in her eyes. She hands over her parcel knowing inside was Luna's favorite flower, a black and purple lily and a beautiful WING necklace. She opens the present from Luna and laughs as she pulls out the white rose. She smells it loving the way the scent matched her perfume. She then see's a white velvet bag. She pulls it out and unties it pulling out the heart shaped necklace. She wraps her arms around her sister's strong frame and hugs her. ''It's beautiful!'' She whispers and puts it on, touching it softly with a smile on her face.
Aurora Valkyrie
Aurora Valkyrie

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Luna simply rolls her eyes. ''I'll sass ya all i want, Twin.'' She winks and watches Aurora unwrap her gift. She grins like a Cheshire cat as she smells the rose. She hugs her sister's small, delicate frame and kisses her cheek smiling.  She opens her own gift and understands why Aurora was laughing. She pulls out the lily and smells it, placing it in her hair. She pulls out a black velvet bag and looks at the necklace inside. She gasps and places it on her neck, touching it softly the moment Aurora did the same to hers. ''Thank you, Aurora..I love it.'' She grinned as Aurora shares her thoughts. They take each other's hands and just sit on the floor in the courtyard. ''I wish Skyla and Astra were here...'' She says softly and touches the bracelet Astra gave her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down