Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The blood of an innocent. (Invite only)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The blood of an innocent. (Invite only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The blood of an innocent. (Invite only)

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:21 am

Kronos heard her and stopped. He took her hand and said Lumos. Creating light for her on his wand as they returned. He kept her close. He said nothing. He was cold to the touch and cold in emotion. A loud clap of thunder brought heavy rain apon them. Kronos continued his walk with Jocelyn. He smiled faintly at her and showed her something. The fourth thing he took. A gold chain saying Dante Grimm. He put in her pocket for her to find.

Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

The blood of an innocent. (Invite only) - Page 3 Empty Re: The blood of an innocent. (Invite only)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:33 am

Jocelyn looked at him as he gave a faint smile but she didn't return it. "I.....I'm sorry i was here, i saw you walking with Luna, i didn't knew you were learning stuff. I.....I just wanted to say just be careful, i can't live without my brothers and i already lost two of them." He showed her the chain of Dante and pulled it in her pocket. As the thunder came and the rain Jocelyn pinched his hand a little bit.

Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:41 am

Kronos nodded. "I know. You won't lose me. I have to much to stay for. So does Legion. We are both stubborn. Dante died at the hands of an accident. Caused by a fool. We will not die. I have made a promise that I intended to keep. He will not die and have me ignore his final request." he said calmly
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:51 am

Jocelyn wiped her wet hair from the rain out of her face. "What is that promise you made and with who?" She was confused, it couldn't be Dante right, she was there minutes after Kronos was there, he couldn't be still alive right? Thoughts raced through her mind when she found out she had to tell him something. "Kronos...was Dante still alive when you were there?" She asked him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:20 am

Kronos nodded. "He was Jocelyn. He was alive when I reached him. He was almost dead. He had enough strength to ask something of me. Then. He died in my arms. He made me promise. He made me. He told me to lok after you. I promised I would. He smiled. Then died in my arms..." he said calmly.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:41 am

Jocelyn nodded at him, looking away from Kronos to the dark cloudy air, feeling the raindrops on her face. "He is with Reaper, they will look over us, we need to stick together, don't make stupid mistakes that can cost your life, both you and Ronan." Jocelyn looked at him, stopping him and looked in his eyes. "We need each other or else we will fall apart just like when i was little." She let him go and they walked up to the castle. "I hate Sirius Black and i will never call him my friend." She said seriously.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:53 am

Kronos nodded. "I wont. Nor will Ronan. We will stick together. We wont fall apart. We are Grimms. We will survive. Now lets get you out of this rain." He guided her in the castle, took er to her common room door, and let go of her hand. He walked towards his common room then stopped and grinned. He spun on his heal and said. "Jocelyn" then a devilish smile covered his face. "Justice prevails. No mater how long it takes. I just hope you are there to see it." with that he left.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:21 pm

Jocelyn smiled at him when he said 'Justice prevails' but right now she wasn't feeling anything, right now she didn't believe in justice prevails. She was too hurt to even think about it. She watched Kronos leave as her tears fell down, she leaned against the wall and she let herself slide down till she sat on the floor, her knees up to her chest and her arms around them. she was lost...
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3