Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

oh the blood...(Sirius)

Go down

oh the blood...(Sirius) Empty oh the blood...(Sirius)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:42 am

Belledona watched the hospital wing as Sirius slept. She held his hand and stroked it with her thumb thinking of how family was the most important thing to her. She brushed away the hair that clung to Sirius' forehead and looked up to see a nurse about to change someone's bandages. She stands up and looks into the nurse's eyes and saw she was tired. ''I'll do it...you rest for a bit. I'll help the other students if you want.'' The nurse thanks her and rubs her face, going to her office.

Belledona leaned down and kissed Sirius' forehead, walking over and begins to change a student's bandages. She finished the task and saw everyone was sleeping. She sits down in her chair with a sigh, she was glad she changed into one of Thane's t-shirts and leggings. She pulls her legs up to her chest and stares at her cousin with worry and concern. She takes his hand in hers and strokes it soothingly. 

She leans back in the chair and stares into the distance. A song popped into her head and she opens her mouth, singing it very softly in a soothing tone for the whole of the wing. People stirred in their beds and sighed with small smiles on their face which placed confusion in her eyes as it wasn't the most relaxing and soft song in the world.

''What if I change the things I say
So it sounds better in your ears
I can tell you exactly
What you want to hear

What if I change the way I dress
So it looks better from your view
I can pout my lips to fame
And be pretty instead of true.''

Back to top Go down

oh the blood...(Sirius) Empty Re: oh the blood...(Sirius)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:33 pm

"Hello Sirius..." A voice was heard, as Sirius felt himself empty. He opened his eyes softly, and quickly took a look around. "Uncle Alphard, what's going on?" He asked, seeing only white around him. "You're here...again. This time you've awaken. Which worries me..." his uncle said, walking around the boy who had just sat up. "What do you mean, here again?" Sirius asked, sighing with tiredness. "Remember when you were stabbed by that Gaunt you hate?" he asked, helping his nephew up. "And when you fell down the stairs when you were 6? And when you that wave hit you in this last summer..." Alphard continued, before going quiet. "You should try to not get close to death so many times..." he said shaking his head. "It's getting harder 'Pha...much harder." Sirius smirked at his uncle. "Well it's not your time just yet...you probably woke up because I needed to tell you something, so...Never trust anyone who wants what you've got. Friend or no, envy is an overwhelming emotion...Trust yourself, you know more than you think you do!" Uncle Alphard finished, before disappearing into the white mist, as Sirius was ripped into reality.

"Wow..." Sirius said, nearly jumping from the bed, only to fall back down onto it. It seemed he was still feeling hurt, and his injuries were still very real. "Darn it.." he said, clenching his jaw. "Where am I?" he asked, to whomever was listening...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:38 pm

Belledona's head snapped to the direction of her cousins voice and rushes to sit on the bed next to him. She touches his cheek softly. ''You're in the hospital wing, Siri...'' She says looking into his eyes. She grabs a potion and places it in his hand. ''You're in pain...take this.'' She tells him, concerned for Sirius. She heard coughs around the room and she puts water in their goblets with a simple wave of a wand. She looks back at Sirius and stares at him. ''How ya feeling?'' She asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:08 pm

Sirius was skeptical, watching his cousin move. He still didn't know how Belle was to him. Not completely. Sometimes she seemed to like him, but other times, Sirius simply though about her as if she was just another pure blood supremacist. ''What're you doing here?'' he asked, slowly bringing the potion up to his lips. ''Where's Lyra?'' he asked as well, before uncorking the potion. ''Who brought me here?'' he asked, finishing the row of questions and chugging down the potion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Belledona stares at him with a tilted head. ''I'm a professor here...and i was the one who brought you here. I was in the forest and heard noises...i saw you on the floor, blood all over...Oh the blood Sirius...It was everywhere...I picked you and carried you all the way here.'' She admits sadly as tears stung her eyes. ''Lyra is around the castle...Probably in her room.'' She tells him. ''Sirius...what happened? Who did this to you?'' She growls out, as a protectiveness filled her eyes as she stared at her cousin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:18 pm

Sirius shivered, as the potion affected his body. ''I know you're a professor...James told me as he watched your class...'' Sirius growled, sighing as the pain eased up slightly. ''It isn't your concern. I'm not from your family anymore. Let it go Belle...'' he answered, tilting his head down to his chest. He had a bandage around his torso, and his shirt was no where to be seen. He tried to get up, but shot a look at Belledona. ''Going to my dorm...'' he said only, trying to get up once more. He had to resist the injuries even after taking that potion. Bruce wanted him to do so. If he really wanted to get real training, he'd be able to do so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:30 pm

Belledona watches him shiver and she frowned at his growl. ''You'll always be my family whether you like it or not, Siri...I mean...if you weren't from my family anymore, would you really call me Belle?'' She says with a raised eyebrow. ''I care for you, Siri...Why must you act like I don't?'' Her mind went back to how Lyra talked about Sirius all the time about his views and how just because she was ill, she wasn't burned off the tree like he was. Belledona found out about the burning of him and she wanted to find out a way to bring him back on it. He was disowned from the family but Belledona didn't care as her views were ''those who are close to you and you love them are family. Does not matter about the blood.'' She didn't realize she spoke those words until her mind laughed and laughed at her weakness. She brushed it aside and stared at him closely. ''You can't go to your dorm...The nurse has to check you over to see if there is any internal injuries and so she can check over your recovery. Spells and potions help the physical but there is always the mental that everyone forgets about. Just stay laying down, Siri...'' She tells him softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:39 pm

Sirius rolled his eyes, stopping for a brief moment to glance back at his cousin. ''Try not to care for me much. Walburga might blast you off the tree too...'' He stated, taking a look around. Sirius had no idea how Walburga hadn't noticed the family members getting close to him. His uncle was blasted off just for leaving Sirius some galleons. He was surprised Andromeda hadn't been blasted of yet. Then again, Druella was probably making sure she was still in the family. ''You know I'm going to my dorm...no matter what you say...just don't try to stop me.'' he answered harshly, putting on a shirt left in a chair by the nurse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Belledona raises her eyebrow at the mention of Walburga. ''Siri...I'm surprised she hasn't done it already and she doesn't even care a bit about me. Also..I can care for you how ever much i like. You're my cousin.'' She walks closer to him and softly touches his hand. ''Sirius...Just please...It's a simple check over and seeing how you're acting now, it seems the only thing wrong with you is your attitude to someone who saved your life. I could've left you out there to die but i didn't.'' She says sharply, her emerald eyes darkening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:45 pm

"She doesn't care for you at all. She only cares for my father, Bellatrix, Regulus and Cygnus. All others can go to hell if it's up to her. Still, she hasn't blasted Andromeda off the tree either..." he said with a sigh, glancing back at his cousin. "Not the first time I was left to die in the forest...still alive aren't I?..." he asked, with a smirk, but sat down in the bed. "Fine...whatever..." he sighed, looking at the ceiling. Bruce wouldn't really leave him to die. Sirius somehow, trusted him. He knew he'd end up saving him, had he not heard Belle coming...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:38 pm

''Only the gooden's eh? Pretty shit.'' She shrugs and laughs at his smirk. ''Always getting yourself in trouble, Siri i see.'' She puts her hands on the end of the bed and a devilish smirk forms on her face. She watches him as he sits down and she sighs with relief. She holds up a finger for him to wait and she walks in the office to see the nurse fast asleep. She walks back to Sirius and gives him a sheepish smile. ''She's asleep right now...but question. Who did this to you and why?'' She asks. ''I never saw the person who did it...'' She raises her eyebrow and crosses her arms over her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:01 pm

"Go wake her the fuck up then..." Sirius growled, but chuckled. What nurse what actually fall asleep before taking care of her patients. As Belle asked whom had hurt Sirius, he merely blinked. "Someone I picked a fight with. They didn't walk away unharmed though..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:10 am

Belledona rolls her eyes. ''She's been up the past two nights working on all the students. I've been coming in to give her a hand. She won't be long anyway...Only sleeps an hour before rushing back to work. She'll be in here in five maximum.'' She tells him and tilts her head at his answer. ''Always causing trouble and full of fight...'' She states with a wide smirk. ''Ya gotta be careful ya know? It may bite ya in the ass one day.'' She sat down next to him and smiles slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:35 pm

Oh the blood...

Sirius raised an eyebrow, but simply sighed. "Dumbledore should get someone to cover for her for fucks sake..." he said with a smirk. In fact, why not hire a second nurse? It would help the hospital wing gain a better reputation. "The person who knows all about my life, talking..." Sirius stated with a hint of sarcasm. Life had come back to bite him tons of times...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:44 pm

Belledona laughs. ''Perhaps...'' She smirks and shoves him slightly as she hears the sarcasm. ''I'm just warning you. I don't want to lose my cousin, Siri.'' She smiles and the nurse comes out, eyes bright. She smiles at Sirius and looks at him closely. She checks his wounds and then nods at Belledona. The nurse walks around to check on the other patients. ''You're free to go. Ever need to talk, you know where my office is if you need or want to talk...I have missed talking to you on those rare occasions.'' She leans down and kisses his forehead, beginning to walk out. She looks over her shoulder. ''Do take care of yourself and remember...I'm always free to talk to you. Need help with anything, i am here...Family is never far behind.'' She smiles at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:48 pm

Oh the blood...

Sirius narrowed his eyes, after the nurse looked over him. Belle sure knew how to seem like a normal person. "I prefer talking to people who aren't dating murderers, thanks..." he said bitterly, getting up once more as she looked back at him. Sirius walked past her, and whispered, "Good night Belledona..." before walking away to his dorm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Belledona turns to him and grabs his arm, pulling him to face her. ''I am the murderer, my dear cousin.'' She growls out with a cruel glint in her eyes. She drops his arm. ''Good night, Sirius.'' She quickly walks back to her quarters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:04 pm

"It's gonna be fun when your boyfriend finds out I killed one of his precious cousins." he muttered under his breath, disappearing into the depths of the castle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down