Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The blood of an innocent. (Invite only)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The blood of an innocent. (Invite only) Empty The blood of an innocent. (Invite only)

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:07 pm

Kronos had walked down to meet the rest of the divided and Marvolo. Sirius said he wanted to teach him and the others something.

As kronos approached the area they would meet a sudden but thick fog cover appeared. It began to rain and a storm sounded in the distance. Lighting illuminated the dark clouded sky. The rain was a light fall. The meeting Area was a clearing. Trees had broken broken and fallen, this area was illuminated by the full moon beaming down on it. Where the moon shone had no fog. The wind would howl and scream as if it was alive.

Kronos had seen this place before. He had never been. However. It was in a dream. What happend in the dream? He couldn't remember. Hs usual spiked hair was flat, he saw the others and approached. Sirius. The person who had asked him here. He walked over as the rain poured down heavily. He grinned and extended his Rm to shake sirius's hand. "Good evening my friend. Now. Why have you brought me here?" As he said this a loud clap of thunder filled the silence. Kronos muttered. "Be carefull in the mists Kronos. It may hide what the gods themselves dare not look apon..." he said this under his breath. Unheard to Sirius.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

The blood of an innocent. (Invite only) Empty Re: The blood of an innocent. (Invite only)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:46 pm

Weaknesses. Everyone had them. But those same weaknesses could be exploited. A lot. And his allies had to defend themselves. Sure, all of them knew what curses were. But what about the special ones?

Sirius approached the clearing, with that boring weather in the sky. Regulus and Lucius followed not too far behind. "Hi Kronos." Sirius stated, shaking Kronos's hand. Kronos and Luna were the youngest members of The Divided. And of course, the weakest. They didn't have much choice in that. Regulus was extremely keen, and talented in the dark arts. Sirius was agile, and a talented duelist. And Lucius had a way of avoiding things, being able to strike down his foes with well positioned Charms. Though Lucius had yet to reach Sirius's level of strength. Sirius dared say even Regulus was closer to him. "Well, my friend, I've realized you and Luna are weakened. You don't know as much as the three of us do. And we can't have you be less powerful when you stand with us when the time comes." Sirius explained. "How much do you know about unforgivable curses, Kronos? Sirius asked, as Regulus and Lucius took their place at a gigantic boulder they had put together the week before.

Back to top Go down

The blood of an innocent. (Invite only) Empty Re: The blood of an innocent. (Invite only)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:06 pm

Luna enters the clearing wearing a thick jacket that had a fur rim around the hood. Her bright red lips stood out from her pale skin and her blue eyes took in the surroundings. She saw Sirius shaking hands with Kronos and Regulus with Lucius. She listened to Sirius' words and felt annoyed, hating being called weak in a way. She walks up to the pair and gives a small smile. ''Hello Sirius and Kronos.'' She spins on her heel and walks to a nearby tree. She leans against pulling out a notebook from her jacket. She pulls out a pen as well and begins to draw the area in front of her. She looked in the corner of her eye at Regulus and Lucius but didn't bother saying hello, knowing they both disliked her. She sharply breathed in and just continued to draw the four on the clearing. She was going to draw everything she saw and if need be, make notes even though she took things in like a sponge.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Jocelyn was wondering around outside the castle grounds when she saw Kronos and Luna walking and she decided to follow them because she was bored. All the way to the forbidden forest. There was a moment Jocelyn thought it wasn't a good idea but kept following them. There was an open space with only a few trees, there were other people and some she recognised but some she didn't. Jocelyn was getting very curious so she walked from tree to tree to get a better look, she was now behind a big tree and she could see the place very clear. What were they doing there and why? She wondered but she kept herself quiet and looked at the scene before her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:24 pm

Kronos tilted his head to the right. "Well. Not much." He said simply. Obviously having more knowlage than he wished to say. He smiled and tilted his head upright. "So. That is the lesson for today then."
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Marvolo sat in a tree and watched as the boys arrived, deciding to jump down she smiled "Ello boys, play time?"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:31 pm

Sirius nodded, as he noticed Luna. He smirked, as he looked at Regulus and Lucius, still talking to Kronos. "Regulus there knows every single thing about the curses, he'll tell you what I intend to teach you. He has never performed them, but he knows everything about them. Lucius on the other hand," Sirius was about to continue, as Marvolo appeared. "Hey beautiful. You can say I'm giving a lesson about certain things." He said, coming closer to Marvolo. "Any special reason my dear lone wolf decided to come to the forest today?"

As Sirius talked to Marvolo, Regulus made his way to Kronos. "How much do you know about the Cruciatos curse?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:35 pm

Kronos was unfazed by the apperance of Marvolo. He turned to Regulus. "Its a torture curse. Used to inflict pain to a target." he was vauge again. He just wanted to learn. So he allowed himself to be taught.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:36 pm

"I'm always in the forest my dear" she said with a smile. "Crucitus? now that is a fun one"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:42 pm

"I believe you don't need lessons on it love. Regulus might know a little bit more than you, but surely you're not far behind," Sirius explained. They were from the same year, but Sirius knew Regulus studied. A whole hell of a lot. And he didn't know about Marvolo in that matter. "Regulus will just be explaining Kronos how to use it. You can keep Luna company, if you wish."

"Indeed," Regulus began, "But to what extent of it do you know Kronos? Do you know what it's needed to accomplish such feat? For Crucio to hurt. To inflict pain. Regulus kept talking about the curse. He loved doing so. A rather devious smile came across his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Kronos thought for a moment. "Intent to actually hurt them. The wanting to hurt someone." he asked. He had a slight grin.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Marvolo giggled as she perched on a low tree branch. "I've practiced on actual victims with my Uncle and studied it for ages but i'll let reggie have his fun"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:54 pm

Sirius chuckled, as he put his hand on the branch, and looked at Regulus and Kronos. "You're not the only one who's done that love," he said with a smirk.

Regulus nodded, as he started talking. "Very good. But you must have rage. Pent up rage. And throw it outside every time you want to inflict damage to another being. And that anger has to exist forever. You must have anger. And then, hate. Powerful hate. You must hate something extremely. Think about that once you use cruciatos." he responded, now with a less wide smile, but it still existed. Regulus felt powerful when he talked about the curses that brought pain to so many.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Marvolo listened to the boy and held back her snide smirk, he was all text book and less action in her eyes.
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:05 pm

Kronos smiled. "Yes. Anger and hate? I can manage that. Very easy for me." he said with a grin.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Luna gave Marvolo a small smile and she looks at the boys again, paying close attention to what Regulus was saying. She heard a flutter of wings as her crow familiar landed on her shoulder. She stroked it's chest and goes back to drawing the scene. She bit back a laugh when Regulus mentioned pent up rage. She knew Kronos had a lot of that. She smirked at Kronos' reply and looked up from her drawing at the group. On a separate page, she draw their faces in a lot of detail, writing down their personalities and what she knew of them.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Regulus chuckled immensely. "So you think. Even the death of a loved isn't simply enough to cause enough power for Crucio to hurt." he responded. Surely Kronos had heard about the usual tale. Your family dies, and hell breaks loose. A big lie.

Sirius sighed in annoyance, and moved his wand in the air, creating a small yellow light. It followed his wand, until Sirius threw it in the air. It expanded, creating an extremely big light. Anyone close to the forest at that time would see it. And surely join the fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Kronos smiled. "It is not death of family member that fuels my rage Regulus. It is spending all my life trapped inside someone elses head, having yourself forgotten, I use the betrayal of Achilles done by Luna nd the hate for Sirius that came with it. That is what fuels my rage Regulus. You will never understand what it is like." he snapped
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Jocelyn saw the big light and hid behind the tree for a while to be sure no one saw her lurking at them. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, trying to control her breathing and then she opened them again. She looked at the open space with all the students and the people she didn't know and watched it closely.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:37 pm

Sirius chuckled at the conversation, as he turned to Marvolo. "Those two are adorable, talking like professionals."

Regulus chuckled, and his eyes narrowed. "Not even close to being enough." He commented, sarcastically. "That Achilles must've been really weak in heart." Regulus continued to tease Kronos. "Hating someone for betrayal isn't enough. Not emotional betrayal. But you, you should expand on the hater Achilles felt. And add it, with the hate we all feel for mudbloods." He said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:03 pm

Kronos's bad temper was not something Regulus should provoke. He stayed calm and tilted his head. He stepped closer to him and said quietly. "You do not understand what it feels to be trapped, paralysed inside someone's mind and body feeling the pain he does not, getting the anger he ignores. You do understand the hate Achilles had for Sirius and Luna. You do not feel the anger created by Achilles being destroyed. Corrupted to his core. You will never understand what it feels like watching your body follow someone else's will. You can't understand the pain I feel day in day out. Do not test my anger Regulus.'' The voice was for him to hear. Him alone. He stepped back and his eyes were full of rage. His fists clenched. They shook with rage. He stayed silent and calmed himself then he spoke. "Do not think you understand Regulus." he said
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:46 pm

"Truly its amusing" she responded to Sirius her eyes narrowing "Kronos" she said "When I cast the cruciatus curse, I think of the years of abuse I suffered as a child, of the nights they tore my sister from my arms and the things other children did to us..how we were outcasted all because of our family name. I think of the times I was almost killed a small ten year old girl nearly killed because the other children in the home feared her. That is pain that is anger and hatred so black so dark that you can delve into it for eons. Draw on something more concrete, unlike your experince with Achilles"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:56 pm

Luna just listens to them talk of anger and hate making her think back through her life. She went back to the night she was attacked and her blood boiled. Her pencil snaps from the tight grip she didn't know she had. She puts the broken pencil on the ground and grabs another, writing notes as flashes of her screaming, thrashing and being carried out of a building consumed in flames entered her mind.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:57 pm

Regulus laughed. He actually laughed. Was Kronos trying to intimidate him? Because if so, it was failing. "You have anger, but you don't hate Achilles. From what I've heard, you're Achilles. Not Kronos. You simply got pissed my brother nearly fucked your girlfriend. I'm not afraid of you Kronos. I shouldn't be either. Achilles just isn't enough!'' He snapped, as he pushed Kronos's shoulder away with his finger. Then he extended his arms, letting him know he didn't care for anything he said.

Sirius quickly noticed this and ran to the rescue, after hearing Marvolo. He pulled Regulus back, and shot him a glare. "You're supposed to be teaching him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronos Grimm Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:22 pm

Kronos did not respond well to this. "For the last fucking time" He growled and his eyes darkened. "I AM KRONOS NOT ACHILLES!" His face was contorted into a mask of rage. And he swung a very quick, powerful punch.
Kronos Grimm
Kronos Grimm
Plot Advisor
Plot Advisor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next