Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

*FLASKBACK* Brand New Beginning (Dellen)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*FLASKBACK* Brand New Beginning (Dellen) - Page 2 Empty Re: *FLASKBACK* Brand New Beginning (Dellen)

Post by Dellen Lestrange Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:50 pm

"not at all, open the box on the counter though" she said as she slid the scrambled eggs onto plates she placed fresh fruit on the plates and then poured some coffee with a shot of blood in each.

Sliding a plate over to her across the island she sat down to watch her open the box. Inside the box was a ring.

*FLASKBACK* Brand New Beginning (Dellen) - Page 2 Ring_vintagesquare

Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

*FLASKBACK* Brand New Beginning (Dellen) - Page 2 Empty Re: *FLASKBACK* Brand New Beginning (Dellen)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:56 pm

Briana crossed to the counter and opened it as she was asked. Inside she spotted a beautiful ring. "It's lovely...." she said smiling as she held the box and turned to look at the woman sitting at the island. Briana's eyes matched the blue stones in the ring perfectly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:08 am

"Its enchanted" she explained "so you may walk in the daylight without being harmed, as long as that ring is on your finger you are safe"

She began to eat her meal while watching her, "Your taking this rather well...but goddess I've neglected to tell you my name..my name is Dellen, Dellen Lestrange"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:54 am

Briana's eyes widened and her jaw went slightly slack at hearing about this token from the woman who had changed her life for forever. She looked at the ring, touching the stone tenderly. Then, she took the ring out of the box and slipped it on her right ring finger. It fit perfectly. She closed her eyes and smiled. "Thank you," she said opening them and looking at the woman smiling brightly, "I would have missed the sunshine. Thank you so much."

Briana took a seat across from the woman and listened as she introduced herself. "Ummm.... I'm Briana Yaxley. It's a pleasure to meet you, Dellen," said with a smile. "Excuse me for asking, but I'm taking what rather well?" she asked picking up her fork and thought about eating on the plate in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:26 am

"Death" she said simply sipping at her coffee "you have barely reacted to the fact you will never age...you will live an unnatural life...." she snapped her fingers and the curtains dissapeapered so she could look at the lake near the house "where you will never have children by your own blood...the closest you will come to that is if you do to another what I did to you.." she looked at her for a moment to gauge her reaction as she spoke "I am your second mother now"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:42 am

As Dellen explained these things to Briana, she was filled with sorrow. Sure not aging was a nice thought for she would be 23 forever. But she had longed to be a mother one day, and now that chance was gone. She felt her heart sink at the thought as she looked away and set her fork down. "I never thought of those things until you mentioned them..." she said quietly, a small quiver in her voice. She looked out the now open window at the stunning beauty of the lake. Briana had many fond memories at the lake that was near where she grew up. She had wanted to one day have children of her own and take them there so they could experience what she did. But now... Now that would never come to pass. Tears at this heartbreak didn't come. She felt the knot in her throat that generally accompanied them, but they never came. Briana glanced at Dellen, her blue eyes filled with the pain and anguish she was feeling. She then folded her hands, placing her elbows on the island, and rested them against her lips. Her eyes looked away as she began to shake, as if crying, but no tears came....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Moving so quickly the eye could not see her, Dellen was beside Brianna in second, holding her close "shh..i understand love" she said her arms tightening around her "I understand..but you will give life to others in other ways...like I have given life to you"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Briana wrapped her arms around this woman, her mother, and hid her face hind her chest, as she was held tight. The sobs wreaked havoc over her small frame as the reality of what had happened, what had become of her finally sunk in. Only one tear, throughout the entire time Briana came to terms with what she was fell from her crystalline blue eyes. As the sobs slowed, she suddenly was overcome by a thirst she had never felt before. She pulled away, looking around her. Briana could smell it, the scent of blood in the air, but she couldn't find where it was coming from, even though it was in the coffee just a matter of inches from her. She turned her darkened, feral eyes on Dellen, "I smell it, but I can't find it.... I'm....thirsty..." she whispered slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Dellen watched her carefully smoothing her hair as she spoke, she smelt the blood on the air as well "Come" she led the girl out the glass doors and into the blaring sunlight, "Track me" she told her and took off running faster then any human could.

Less then a half mile from her home a wounded hiker and his brother were on the trails that surrounded her home. Dellen smirked and waited for her new daughter to find her.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Briana walked with Dellen outside and into the sunshine. She closed her eyes and breathed in the fresh air with an impish smile. When she opened them, she looked at her mother and smiled, her eyes softened slightly but still remained very feral as the scent of blood was much stronger outside the house walls. Track me... Briana watched as Dellen took off at a speed that would seem like a bullet to a normal eyes, but to Briana watched the path she took. She looked around once and then back to where Dellen had vanished into the trees. Briana took off after her, following a scent on the air that she took to be her mother. Soon, the smell of blood was beginning to overtake the smell of Dellen on the air. Briana gave in to the instinct that now instructed her to follow that smell instead of the scent of the other vampire. She spotted Dellen just before the tree line opened onto a trail, the scent of blood almost unbearable. Silently, Briana walked up next to her mother, and just looked at the two men. She clenched her jaw and swallowed hard, forcing herself to stay at her mother's side instead of rushing to the two before them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:27 pm

"Very good..only took you two minutes" she said in approval

"Oi wutt do ya two biatches wunt eh?" the injured man drawled his accent was thick and the smell of beer was thicker

"Dey wunt sum o'dis Al!" his companion said as he crudely grabbed at his groin.

"Ey dont we knew ya luv?" the injured one said as he got to his feet his cut ankle seeping as he walked.

"Ye we knew ya...fooked ya up real nice now did'nt we?" the disgusting man cruedly grabbed her chin "Nawt a scratch on ya tho luv, we didn't git to finish"

"Kill him" was dellen's soft spoken command to her daughter.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:41 pm

A deep growl exited Briana's throat as she was taken back to the alley in London. These were the two men who had planned to rape her and ended up beating her and leaving her for dead. Her vision fogged around the crystal clear focal point of both men. Briana clenched her fists, her knuckles cracking, and she started to tremble with rage when her assailant grabbed her chin, looking her over. She wanted them both....dead. Kill them. At the soft command of her mother, Briana was off like a shot. Nothing but instinct guided her. In the blink of an eye, she was straddling the man who dared to touch her. She pinned him and growled again, this time just for him. "Wa the fuck!" he said. Briana bared her teeth, "You thought you had the right to touch me like that?" she said as she reached behind her and grabbed his groin hard. At the man's wince, a devilish grin replaced the snarl on her lips as she let him go. "You never get to touch me or another girl," she leaned in close, her nose only millimeters from his, "ever again..." Briana grabbed a hand-full of his dark hair, yanking his head back hard, and sank her pure white teeth into his neck.

Briana drank deep from him, the blood laced with alcohol didn't faze her. She closed her eyes and drank and drank and drank....

Last edited by Briana Yaxley on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:56 am; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:51 pm

Dellen watched with pleasure as her newborn took this lifestyle quickly, before the other man could run she grabbed him and bent him downward her teeth sinking into his skin she drank in his blood, though her eyes never left Brianna as her own victim stopped struggling.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:23 am

Briana felt the thirst she had been feeling begin to dull, but not vanish. The heart of the man who had beat her began to flutter and she sat up, her lips bright crimson and little trickles of blood running down her chin as she grabbed two fist fulls of his shirt and pulled him up just enough that she could look into his eyes. She saw him focus on her and then the light left his eyes and his head fell back. Briana released him, letting his body fall. She stood, wiping the blood from her chin and licking her lips, breathing heavy. The feral face vanished, replaced by Briana's normal face. She looked at the body of the man who's life she had just taken and then at her mother, as she drank from the other man. As the reality of what she had just done hit her, Briana's knees gave out, causing her to sink to the ground. She looked at her hand that was smeared with the blood from her face and almost frantically tried to wipe it clean with a part of the sleep shirt she still wore. When the blood wouldn't come off, she wrapped her arms around her and rocked herself gently.... She was a killer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:36 am

Dellen threw the body aside as she finished him off, his body held not a single drop more. She pulled Brianna right back into her arms "We do this to survive...these men...they did horrible things to you my child" she said rocking her "they would have done worse had I not found you...and the countless others they have harmed..."
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:44 am

She grabbed her mother's arms as she rocked her, Briana's eyes locked on the man's body. "I never wanted to kill him, but I couldn't stop," she said quietly. Inside her, she was happy that the men were dead. Two fewer men to target innocent women. She rested her head against her mother's chest, calming down. "He deserved what he got," she said looking up at Dellen. "I feel better, Mother. At least," she shrugged, meaning her thirst lessening, "a little." Briana managed a smile before putting her head back on her mother's chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:47 am

She smiled a little as she called her mother, she had Celenia and now she had Brianna these girls would be her life...

"Thats my girl" she said "they did get what they deserve" she stood slowly helping her to her feet "lets go back to the house and get you cleaned up"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:22 am

Briana nodded and took her mother's hands, rising from the ground. She dusted herself off a little before walking with her back towards the house. Briana didn't once look back at the bodies as they left the scene.

6 Weeks Later...

Briana sat with her legs crossed on the porch swing of the house that she and her mother shared. The sun was getting low on the horizon as she watched the wind play among the trees. She rested her head against the chain of the swing and smiled as it swayed lightly. Briana had come to terms with what she was and what she was capable of doing. She was at peace with it, and every day brought something new for her to learn to experience, which in turn brought her happiness. But, there was one thing that troubled her. Briana loved life, and now she was forced to have to take life to live...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:24 am

Dellen finished packing her trunk and looked around the house for Brianna, it was time to return to hogwarts and soon she'd see Celenia again. Finally finding her on the front porch she sat down on the swing "What troubles you dear?" she asked
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Briana didn't even notice her mother sit next to her until she spoke, asking her what was troubling her. She uncrossed her legs and turned so her back was against the arm of the swing. Before speaking, she pulled her knees to her chest and looked up, her bright blue eyes soft and warm. "It's just, I'm having troubles with something, Mother," she started and pause as she looked for the words to say what was on her mind. She loved being a vampire, well, most of the time, but this.... How could she deny the one thing that keeps her alive. "I know we have to feed, and it doesn't always have to end life. But when it does," she looked away, "I feel so broken inside. I don't like the idea of ending a life just for food." Briana sighed and looked up, "Guess I still have too much respect for humanity," she mused with a small smile. She hoped her mother would understand...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:06 pm

She toyed with the girl's golden hair while she thought through what she said "Humans slaughter animals for food do they not?" she mused
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:11 pm

Briana smiled. "Yes, they do. But human's are not animals... Well, they are, but not raised for slaughter," she said. She wasn't sure if she would feel any better taking a human life if they were raised just for that purpose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:21 pm

"What if you simply fed from animals darling" she said "like you have your entire life"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:25 pm

"Can it be done? I mean, feed off of animals over humans?" Briana asked. She did enjoy human blood, but the nagging thoughts of taking life seemed to turn her off from feeding on them. If she could live off of animals, as her mother was saying, perhaps that would be better for her. Granted, human blood will always be a favorite, if that came to pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:27 pm

"Of course sweetheart" she said "it is extremely possible, blood is blood"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:31 pm

A bright smile spread across Briana's face as she threw her arms around her mother, hugging her tightly. This would solve her problem of feeding and taking life. "Thank you, Mother!" she said happily. When she pulled out of the hug, her eyes were sparkling with happiness. "When do you have to leave to Hogwarts?" she asked. Briana was slightly worried about being left to her own devices while her mother was away, but she had faith that she would be fine. Her mother taught her well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2