Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Prince in Distress (Dellen)

2 posters

Go down

Prince in Distress (Dellen) Empty Prince in Distress (Dellen)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:03 am

Walburga had tried her best to let what happen simmer down, but she couldn't help it. The rage was building inside of her, and she had to let it out. She noticed how the tank in the Great Hall for Slytherin was noted to be set for a negative amount of gems, or points. "That fool! How dare he try and keep us from our emeralds?!" she bellowed across the Great Hall. Walburga stomped out with smoke pratically coming from her ears as she headed for the one person she could talk to: Aunt Dellen.

This was no time to act mannerly because Dellen was sure to udnerstand her reasoning. Walburga shoved her way inside Dellen's office and approached her desk. "Aunt Dellen! Can you believe what that nitwick Prince did?! Held little Jocelyn for detention and revoked points from our house! I tried to save her, since you and Cedrella were of my favorite aunts, and she was sort of close to Cedrella. He insisted that he keep her, so I left. It's too early in the year for this crap!" Her fce changed to a voilent shade of red to express her anger. She banged her fists onto Dellen's desk for she needed to get her anger out somehow.

Back to top Go down

Prince in Distress (Dellen) Empty Re: Prince in Distress (Dellen)

Post by Dellen Lestrange Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:06 am

Dellen pinched the bridge of her nose at her Niece's outrage "Peace my child we will remedy the situation. I am sure Elija had his reasonings. He did not explain himself, no."her brow furrowed and she laid down her papers "Did you ask him why Jocelyn was in detention? and what on earth did he do to the child"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Walburga shook her head and banged on Dellen's desk again. "No, of course not. I asked to take Jocelyn and he refused, there's no explanation for that!" she snapped with a twisted face, "and I am pretty sure I heard lows shrieks and repulsive sounds coming from his room when I left. He probably has her in a secret room and is torturing her, the absurd delinquent!" It was only normal for her emotions to be stuck between embarrassment, frustration, and compassion. The "Prince" was out of line for his actions, no doubt about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Dellen frowned "we will have to speak to Jocelyn as soon as possible then, hopefully we can earn back the house points we have lost and find a way for Elija to see reason." she looked at the young woman "now before we seek out young Jocelyn can you calm yourself down?"

Taking a quill out of its ink bottle she wrote a letter to jocelyn and sent her owl away with the message, summoning her to join them.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:38 am

Jocelyn was as confused as hell, she had no idea why she was summoned to come to her head of house's office. Jocelyn was very nervous as she walked up to the office.

Jocelyn knocked on the door as the worst scenario's flew through her mind making her sick and awfully pale. What did she do? Is she in trouble, does her father send her an owl and told her I couldn't come home anymore? Jocelyn lied her hands on her stomach and blew out the air waiting in front of the office to come in.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 am

It took Walburga several minutes to regain her composure, and before she knew it, Jocelyn had arrived at Dellen's request. Walburga took a deep inhale and strutted to the door and pulled it open. "Come in, Jocelyn," she said with a solemn face as she turned away from the open door. Walburga walked to the side of the desk and beckoned for Jocelyn to sit before her head of house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:39 am

Jocelyn stepped inside when one of the professors opened the door, she sat down in front of her head of house. This felt really uncomfortable so she was fidgeting with her robe, looking around nervously.

Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Walburga took notion of Jocelyn's awkwardness and smiled from amusement. "Jocelyn, we have called you here to discuss you.. unruly behavior that caused the Slytherin house to lose points. This is your head of house and great-great-great aunt, Professor Lestrange, however, you should call her your grandmother on informal occasions," Walburga explained with a soft gesture to Dellen. "In addition, I am Walburga Black, your Broom Flight instructor. You are my second or so cousin, so I am naturally worried about you." She walked to the door and closed it slowly. The door emitted a clang that echoed around the office for a short period of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Jocelyn looked up when she heard that she was called for the house points of Slytherin that she caused to lose because of her behavior. Jocelyn widened her eyes as the realization hit her and she would get punished for her actions, her heart was beating hard, she swallowed a couple of times before she was able to speak. She totally ignored the names and that they might be family.

"I know, it's my fault and i'm truly sorry i have had my punishment, i will do everything to get the housepoints back." Jocelyn was unsure what they were going to do because her father already knew about it and said she was a shame to the family's who had Slytherins in their blood since the beginning.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:36 pm

"Jocelyn" Dellen said speaking up "we need to know if Professor Prince was wrong to take the points from you, what exactly did you do?"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:14 am

Jocelyn looked at her head of house confused at first but after a couple of minutes she nodded.

"I made a comment on Staz from Gryffindor, she embarrassed me in front of the respectable Gaunt sisters when i was waiting for Barty to take me home, she made me look like a fool. Staz came into the classroom at the moment the professor asked us a question and she yelled the answer when she ran in, stumbling over her own feet. Staz and I argued with each other without the professor cutting in, the fight lasted like ten minutes and then he took housepoints from me and The filthy Gryffindor. I felt sick at the end of the lesson and I asked if I could go to the restroom but he didn't let me at first an then he said where at the end of the lesson and he looked at me, I assumed that I could go to the restroom, so I grabbed my stuff and walked through the door to get away but he got angry telling me I couldn't go yet and gave me detention." Jocelyn looked at her hands and then back up.
" Severus Snape told me I wasn't a Slytherin, that was too weak for Slytherin, it is true, nobody talks to me and even my own cousin doesn't want to be seen with me." Sadness fell over Jocelyn's expression as she return to fidget with her robe.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:20 am

Walburga looked to Jocelyn with a face not of anger, but of pure compassion. "Hmm. Staz? Who's that?" Walburga asked her calmly. "Also, it appears that you rely on young Bartemius a little too much. I would understand that you would like to be with your family, but there's more of us out there. You have Bellatrix or Narcissa, for instance. There's Andromeda too, but she usually does what she wants and doesn't really follow instructions properly. You should learn to be like that, your own individual. There's no need to depend on Bartemius when you are just as strong as he is.

"Mister Snape has no business telling you of things like that. I'm sure it's all out of anger of the loss of points that you caused. You know what you did, it is time to move on and not be a weakling about it. Do you understand me, Jocelyn?"
Walburga was staring at Jocelyn intently with her piercing eyes. She kept this glare for quite some time, with an occasional blink. From another perspective, it would seem that Walburga was attempting some mental magic upon Jocelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:22 am

Walburga looked to Jocelyn with a face not of anger, but of pure compassion. "Hmm. Stas? Who's that?" Walburga asked her calmly. "Also, it appears that you rely on young Bartemius a little too much. I would understand that you would like to be with your family, but there's more of us out there. You have Bellatrix or Narcissa, for instance. There's Andromeda too, but she usually does what she wants and doesn't really follow instructions properly. You should learn to be like that, your own individual. There's no need to depend on Bartemius when you are just as strong as he is.

"Mister Snape has no business telling you of things like that. I'm sure it's all out of anger of the loss of points that you caused. You know what you did, it is time to move on and not be a weakling about it. Do you understand me, Jocelyn?"
Walburga was staring at Jocelyn intently with her piercing eyes. She kept this glare for quite some time, with an occasional blink. From another perspective, it would seem that Walburga was attempting some mental magic upon Jocelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:00 pm

Jocelyn listened to what the professor had to say, she felt angry at her for telling that she is counting on her only family member here on this school. She had nothing with Bellatrix and the others because she didn't know them. What would they have thought that she was way too weak to carry on?

Jocelyn shook her head annoyingly, glaring into the professor's eyes.

"Did you call me to only give me advice i already know, i just told you that because he promised to have my back but i didn't see him when Severus Snape threathened me!" Jocelyn scowled at the professor when she glared at Jocelyn.

"This was my first days on this school and i don't understand what you want me to do with people i don't know, i'm not like them at all so i can't pretend to be like them."

Jocelyn stood up and walked towards the door
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:27 pm

Dellen's complacent gaze darkened "young lady you will show respect to professor Black especially while in my presence" she hissed "Now hold your disrespectful tongue"

Her eyes drifted over to her niece and she said "I feel as if Elija was justified Walburga, I know you do not wish to hear it but after seeing Jocelyn's actions myself I can understand where he decided to punish her"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Jocelyn turned around while her head of house was talking to her and the other professor. It didn't matter if she did something wrong she couldn't be disowned again by her father.

Jocelyn looked from her head of house towards the other professor, she kept herself quiet until they were going to ask her questions not that she was counting on them after the rant her head of house gave her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down