Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The end and the beginning. (Dragon, Zack) (PG-13)

4 posters

Go down

The end and the beginning. (Dragon, Zack) (PG-13) Empty The end and the beginning. (Dragon, Zack) (PG-13)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:32 am

Jocelyn received an odd owl from Zack, if she could take a Dark Arts book with her and if she could bring someone that could be there for her. Jocelyn had frowned at the owl but had a slight idea what was going to happen. Last time Jocelyn visited, Zack was getting weaker and weaker by the minute, the old man was restless and it felt like i was giving up. Jocelyn had asked her father to come with her, as he was the strongest and she needed him with her for protection. Jocelyn stood in front of the house, zack was living in, she had magically locked the door so he could not escape and she hired some house elf to give him only food and drinks against a fair price.
Jocelyn looked at her father. "If it is what i think it is, could you protect me and my little boy from the Dark Magic?" Jocelyn asked her father seriously. She had to be sure before Zack would ask her something big to do involving Dark Magic. She didn't want something happening to her son.
Jocelyn took a deep breath. "Don't mind the mess inside, with a flick of my wand, everything is cleaned up in no time and please don't fight with him, i know you and him have your history together and he has done a lot of things to the certain kind of people but just don't make a mess with him. This might be the last time i can see him alive." Jocelyn said softly. "Let's go in shall we?" She asked them, with a flick of her wand, she unlocked the door and waited for her father to stay by her side.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The end and the beginning. (Dragon, Zack) (PG-13) Empty Re: The end and the beginning. (Dragon, Zack) (PG-13)

Post by Felix Grimm Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Dragon arrived like a pro, he had avaporated and he landed with a trail of flames, he was holding his sword in which he twizled in his hand then threw it up, catching a gold coin instead, he grinned and kicked the door open "HONEY I'M HOOOOME!" he bellowed knowing Zack wouldn't be happy to see him
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

The end and the beginning. (Dragon, Zack) (PG-13) Empty Re: The end and the beginning. (Dragon, Zack) (PG-13)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:55 pm

Jocelyn glared at her father. "Are you crazy, behave, the man is probably having a heart attack right now." Jocelyn growled in anger at him. She walked to the living room and saw Zack with his wand out, leaning on a chair, he looked really pale and sweaty. Jocelyn sighed. "Zack, it is only me and Dragon, my father. Come lie down please, it is not good for you to be standing, Dragon won't hurt you." Jocelyn said to him, walking closer knowing that if he would do something, Dragon would kill him.

Zack was strolling around his small living room when he heard a loud bang and someone shouting, it was vaguely familiar. He grabbed his wand and pointed at the door. He saw Jocelyn opening the door with Dragon behind her, his expression changed. "Dragon? What the hell is he doing here?" He bellowed but he let Jocelyn guide him to his couch and he sat down, keeping a close eye on Dragon.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:13 pm

Dragon chuckled darkly "Cause fuck you thats why. Well more like, cause I fucked your wife" he said with a smile. "Jocy here requested my presence." he pulled up a chair and sat down facing Zack his grin wider than his battle axes double cressant blade.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:42 pm

Jocelyn looked with big eyes at her father and then at Zack. "Zack you wanted me to bring my dark Arts book with me and you asked me to get protection for the little boy in me, I couldn't find any spell that i could do on my own that will protect me when i'm using Dark Magic. I asked him so he could perform my protection and i could do the dark Magic." Jocelyn explained and as the two of them were changing glares, Jocelyn could only sigh. "Just ignore him and tell me what you want me to do." Jocelyn said to him.

Zack growled in anger as Dragon started to talk but Jocelyn explained to him why he was here and he could understand that. He looked from Dragon to Jocelyn and grabbed her hand. "Dear Jocy, you know i have been getting weaker and weaker by the days and you have cared for me and i really appreciate that but it is time to let me go. It's crazy enough you have to lock the doors when you leave so i just want you to put a dark Magic spell on me, i don't care which one but just put me out of my misery so that you have all the time to put your care and your love at taking care of the little one here." Zack pointed at her stomach. Zack then turned to Dragon. "I know i have been a coward but this is my punishment, my sons that don't even let their children in my neighborhood and a beautiful daughter that is not my daughter. You take care of her and her son, she is way too precious to let go off."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Grimm Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:19 pm

"I am all to aware. Hence why I've always been there, even if she didn't know. Hence why I've protected her, hence why when ever she needed something, it appeared." His grin didn't falter but his eyes clearly displayed his anger for the man before him.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:19 pm

Jocelyn shook her head at the two men in the room. Jocelyn put her hand on Zack's hand to get his attention. "Zack, what can i do for you?" Jocelyn asked Zack, ignoring the conversation.

Zack kept his gaze at Dragon for awhile till Jocelyn put her hand on his hand, he sighed and turned his head towards Jocelyn, looking into her eyes. "You know what i want but i want you to let my body burn so there will be nothing left of me. I made two boxes ready for you to take it with you and if you leave this house, set it on fire, a big fire. Jocy those boxes contains memories of you and the boys that i took with me when i went back to the house after you and your brothers ran. I know your brothers don't care but i know you do so you can keep them. Please send them to your house before you do the spell." Zack said to her holding her hand, Coughing loudly.

Jocelyn looked at the two boxes and then up to Dragon. She had a weird feeling in her stomach about this. She turned to Zack, her eyes started to get watery. "Are you sure this is what you want, Dark Magic is mostly painfull, but i know what to do." Jocelyn looked at Dragon again, she had to kill him, her first kill, she knew her father would be there to support her. "Dad, you have to keep me protected while i perform the spell alright?" Jocelyn asked him, just to be sure. She stood up, grabbed her book and flicked throught the pages.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Dragon smiled and nodded, he flicked his wand and a circle glowed round her. "You'll be fine" he knew that because anything she suffered bounced to him.
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:44 pm

Jocelyn felt a weird feeling in her stomach but ignored it and looked with sad eyes to Zack, he was lying on the couch, his face was old and it looked tired and full of pain. She liked him, well not at the beginning but she cared for him after their talks. Zack helped her through a lot and now his wish was to be killed by her. Jocelyn swallowed hard when she looked at the spell in her Dark Arts spellbook. It was not a difficult spell but it was pretty painfull. Jocelyn sighed again and kneeled down on her knees, settled the spellbook next to her and she grabbed her wand. "Zack, keep your eyes closed and if you see my mom where ever you go, tell her i love her. This is it, i don't know if you want to know how it would feel but i'm just going to start." Jocelyn only got a nod as an answer, she blowed out the air and grabbed her small knife and put it on the book, she would be needing it after the spell.

Jocelyn pointed her wand at Zack's head. "Caracatos emir santros vie santros caracatos," Jocelyn drew her wand from his head to over his chest and his legs to his feet and repeated the spell three times all the way down to his feet. Then she repeated the spell another three times and drew her wand from his feet back up to his head. Jocelyn saw the life of Zack slowly following to his heart, his face and hands turned old and white. Jocelyn stopped her wand at his heart and held her wand with one hand, repeating the spell one time. With her other hand she grabbed her knife and held it above his heart. "Damitus caracatos emir avada." Suddenly Zack's eyes opened and Jocelyn widened her eyes at his open wide eyes, she couldn't panic and she couldn't stop either. Zack's eyes were white and black and they stared at Jocelyn. She stabbed her knife into his heart and there was a big scream and Jocelyn closed her eyes as she didn't want to see what had happened, she held her knife tightly and pushed a bit more.

The pressure of her knife in Zack's heart was gone and Jocelyn opened her eyes and there was only black sandish stuff on the couch. Jocelyn grabbed her spellbook and pulled herself up and backed away, stumbling a bit. "Oh Merlin, i killed him." Jocelyn said and stared at the couch.

Zack was lying on the couch and he already was at piece, he heard Jocelyn tell him something but it didn't matter. He was old and tired and he wouldn't have lived long if he didn't ask her to kill him this way. It was what he had deserved all those years that his oldest son, did what he would have been doing. He never said sorry as Hades wouldn't even talk to him. This was it. As Jocelyn did the spell he felt his whole body tingle and then it turned into pain a huge excruciating pain but he couldn't speak, scream or do something. Zack felt the life sucked out of him.

Suddenly he could open his eyes but he didn't see anything, he was blind, he widened his eyes more but there was nothing than a black field in front of him. Out of nowhere there was a huge pain and he screamed but he couldn't hear anything and then there was none.....

Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:49 pm

"Yes. Yes you did." Dragon said matter of factly. "Are you okay my child?"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:04 pm

Jocelyn shook her head. "Did it affect you, the spell that i did, i did the most safe spell for surroundings possible." Jocelyn asked her father, without looking at him. She kept her gaze at the couch as if she still couldn't believe that she actually killed Zack. Then Jocelyn smiled brightly and looked at her father. "I did the wrong spell, right before i was about to do the spell, i saw all those images for me. I couldn't just let him die without him suffering for what he did to all my brothers now could we? I was really surprised that it worked." Jocelyn was relieved and she stroke her pregnant belly. "I don't want him to meet my son, i don't want him as an example for my son, not in a million years." Jocelyn spoke and she noticed she was gazing at the couch with a disgusted expression. She looked around the room and searched for some books she could use and then looked at her father. "Do you have enemies, we could kill? I'm in the mood to kill. Strange that i was actually shocked that i killed him." Jocelyn said more to herself than to her father. There was this weird feeling going on in Jocelyn's body, a feeling that made her feel more powerfull than ever in her life.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:57 am

"I'm fine" he looked up at her with a smile. "He deserved what he got. Don't feel bad." he walked over to her and hugged her before picking up Zacks wand and giving it to her "Keep it, a token of your kill." he smiled with the devious look he had "And I'm sure we could kill somebody...."
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:09 am

Jocelyn hugged her father back, still with the wide grin on her face. As he gave her the wand, she was hesitated to take it. "Wands has memories, father." Jocelyn looks at him. She took the wand anyway but wouldn't use it. She still looked around the room and then smiled at her father's comment.

"Let's burn the house down and find me a new victim, i can do a dark Arts spell from a distance so it will look like an accident or i just want to cut someone throat. Wow i feel like so many heavy weight is lifted off my shoulders and that i'm free now." Jocelyn leaning with her head on her father's shoulder. "Did you get your revenge on the killer that killed my mother?" Jocelyn asked seriously. The questions was burning inside of her for a really long time and now it felt the right time to ask him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:30 am

"I didn't...I know where he is though...I never had the chance" he smiled "The wand isn't to use, its a trophy"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:47 am

Jocelyn smiled at the trophy and she put it away. "I see the things different now i'm about to be a mother. I want revenge for the things they done, i will protect my child with every last breath. I want to give my child the future he deserves with his family around it. Could we pay him a visit or do you think it is a bit too dangerous with a woman that is almost having her child?" Jocelyn asked. She loved the fact that her father was here to support her through everything and that he is here with her now. "Come, dad, let's go." Jocelyn said walking to the door.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Immorta Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:19 am

Dragon grinned "Oh don't worry, it will be a short vist" he took her arm and aimed his wand over his shoulder "Confringio." a jet of green flame ingulfed the house and it began to burn "Lets go see him...shall we?"
Dragon Immorta
Dragon Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:05 pm

Jocelyn grinned and held on to her father. She was really excited to see the murderer of her mother but it also scared her that he might do something unexpected. She looked at the house lighting in fire and then looked up at her father. "Yes, we shall." Jocelyn said very convincing.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down