Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Forgive Me (Dellen)

2 posters

Go down

Forgive Me (Dellen) Empty Forgive Me (Dellen)

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:57 am

After seeing her daughter after ten years, Katrina rushed to her mother's house. She hadn't seen her, talked to her and admittedly hadn't thought of her... the woman who had saved her and taken her in. Tail between her legs, Katrina approached the door to her old house. She wasn't gonna lie, she was wary of her reaction. Shifting back, she tried the knob before she remembered she didn't have the key anymore. It was such a little thing. She sighed and raised her hand to knock.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: St. Mungo's Volunteer
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Forgive Me (Dellen) Empty Re: Forgive Me (Dellen)

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:01 am

Dellen sat on the stair case a glass of blood in hand, the sound of footfalls close to her door, raising her hand with a flick of her wrist the door slammed oopen with a gust of wind blowing into the house before katrina could knock. "Prodigal daughter returns" she said her voice like a blunt knife.
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Deputy Head Mistress of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:16 am

The force of the wind blew her hair into her face and the sight of her mother greeted her when it passed. "Mother," she trailed off sadly. She opened her mouth to speak but she couldn't find the words. She knew exactly how her mother felt about family and for her to do that to her...
She had screwed up.

Katrina walked in and closed the door behind her gently. "Mother I... I..." she dropped her hands by her side. Sorry wouldn't fix anything, it rarely did. How did one even say sorry for something like this. She wanted to explain herself, but she wasn't sure her mother would even want to listen to her. Katrina leaned against the door heavily, head down so she couldn't see the look her mother was giving her. She finally spoke, her voice softer than a passing breeze. "Can you forgive me?"
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:19 am

Dellen looked at her daughter cooly, her broken heart aching "I took you into my home when you had no one else I gave you love and adopted you i raised you and then you run off with my grandson, marry him without even so much as asking for my blessing and when a child is born in azkaban you send her to be raised by strangers on the opposing side" her long nails tapped against the wine glass as she spoke "I thought we were a family"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:44 am

"We are! I just - it's just that I..." she couldn't even explain. There was nothing to explain. "I did wrong, I know that! Lilith should have gone to you, I should have confronted you about my marriage; I should have done a lot of things. But no amount of time turners will fix that now." She still didn't have the nerve to look her mother in the eye. "Can I least get a second chance, even though I'm not sure you can ever trust me again."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:50 am

"My heart is broken katrina" she said her voice soft on the brink of tears "I've spent centuries alone, you swore you wouldnt just push me away or lock me out...you even denied me the chance to raise my grand daughter.." tears rolled down her porcelin cheeks and her hand shook "i dont know what would be more painful, locking you out of my heart or letting you back in..."
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:02 am

She was worried that her mother might not want to feel her touch then but she was at her side in an instant, hugging her tightly; moisture in her eyes. "I never meant to hurt you."
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellen Lestrange Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

Dellen wrose to her feet simultaneously throwing the glass, as it shattered the blood stained the wood floor "HOW COULD YOU!?" she screamed the pain of her heart breaking again killing her "You could have killed me and it would have hurt less, staked me in my sleep anything but this"she shook with pain and the sobs wracking her body "Brianna, i tried to be strong for her i did. Everyone else cared more then you! I dont even know my only true grand daughter, you were my first child Katrina you've shattered my heart!"
Dellen Lestrange
Dellen Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina Lestrange Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:18 am

Katrina flinched away at the commotion. "I know." She squeezed her right arm with her left. She couldn't argue against her. She'd broken her and that was all there was to it.
Katrina Lestrange
Katrina Lestrange
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down