Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

burning question (Professor Prince)

2 posters

Go down

burning question (Professor Prince) Empty burning question (Professor Prince)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Jocelyn runned through the halls on her way to professor Prince's office, she didn't stop and didn't look behind her she just kept running. Jocelyn didn't even think about knocking she just rushed through the door and she falls to her knees in front of his office. Her pretty face was redstained from tears, her hair was a mess and she had the letter in her hands, her shoulders were shaking and Jocelyn was trying to get her breathing under control.

She knew he was the only solution, she had helped him with finding out about a lot of things now she needed him but asking this kind of question was pretty hard and she was nervous about it, very nervous. Jocelyn looked up, sniffing.

"P...Profess...or......" She sniffed again.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

burning question (Professor Prince) Empty Re: burning question (Professor Prince)

Post by Elija Prince Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Elija was enjoying a quite evening in his office, by the warm fire. He had been away from the castle on a mission for a few weeks and tomorrow would be his first day back teaching the students, so he was glad to be able to relax one more time.
Picking up his glass of wine, he turned the page of his book and took another sip from his drink. Still, his mind couldn't really focus on what he read, but was set on the turnament which had started now. Elija was worried about the students' safet, especially with the Wolfclaw students around.

Suddenly, his door sprang open and one of his students burst in, her face stained with tears. "Miss Grimm!" he exclaimed worried, getting out of his chair. He walked quickly over to her and kneeled down beside her. "What happened to you?"
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

burning question (Professor Prince) Empty Re: burning question (Professor Prince)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Jocelyn looked at him. "He is going to get me, he wants me for my gift, my gift to remember everything i have read, the things i helped you with. Someone is going to get me to use me for it." She cried, handing him the letter and pointed at the written sentences.

'You read a lot of books, also books who weren't for your young eyes to read and that is one of your gifts. Someone very powerfull will come for you and you need to use your gift to make him more powerfull. That is why we adopted you, you have a great gift. You can't come back, stay at the orphanage till he comes and get you out. Don't tell anyone about your gift, it is only for his and his eyes only.'

Jocelyn sniffed more loudly and her hands were shaking, she looked up at him. "He is going to get me, use me and then kill me because he knows everything, he would know that i gave information to you." Jocelyn was scared, pretty scared.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Confusion written on his face, Elija listened to his distraught student. He took the letter she pushed at him and quickly read it over. "The dark lord..." he muttered under his breath, there was no question about it was him who was mentioned in the letter. Elija knew that he had to keep him from getting his hands on the girl and looked up at her again.

"It's good that you came to me with this, Jocelyn." he said quietly, this time using her first name. "He will not get you as long as you stay at Hogwarts. So till the holidays you will be safe from him. Then we have to see. If your parents insist on taking you out of the castle then, we will have to ask the headmaster for help." he said, his mind already running through several options on how to deal with this. "Or would you like to talk to him right away?"
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Jocelyn wiped away her tears. "Professor Prince, i'm not safe in the castle, they are getting to me with personal matters. I found my brothers but one was killed, the headmaster of Wolfclaw killed him, fed on him." Jocelyn looked away, her hands still shaking. "The Gaunt sisters, they are related to him and i never really was a people person but one of them was extremely nice to me, what if they get me out of the castle and into his hands? I don't trust anyone besides you, not even my own brothers." Jocelyn said to him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Elija pulled himself upright again and walked over to his desk and pulled a small vial out of the drawer which he took his student. "Drink this, it is a calming draught and you need it. We have to think this through very well, to figure out how to deal with it." he told her seriously.
"You are safe." he said again. "The dark lord himself will not try to kidnap you if that's what you think, nor will he order someone to do it. I agree that it's not safe for you to trust anyone right now."
Elija thought about what she had said. "Your brothers... you don't know them that well, right? Then you shouldn't talk to them about this either. And I caution you not to trust the Gaunt sisters. They are know to be loyal to the dark lord and might try to get you to him. Now drink up" he pointed to the vial.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Jocelyn looked how professor Prince got out a vial and handed to her, she looked at it and then at him.

"I haven't talked about it with only one person and that is Luna, Luna Valkyrie, one of the champions." Jocelyn listened to him and nodded. She looked at the vial, she opened it and drank it. It was pretty dirty but she instantly grew calmer, she pulled herself up and sat down in one of the chairs.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Elija let himself relax slightly when he saw his student calm a bit again, though the thought of another person knowing about this, worried him. "You trust Miss Valkyrie? How much did you tell her?" he asked her. The Hufflepuff was a trustworthy girl, though if she would be able to keep this a secret he couldn't tell.
"As far as I see it you will be safe at the castle. As you're not a third year, you're not allowed to go to hogsmeade anyway and I trust that you will not try to sneak out of the castle on your own. The only really problem is when the term is over. As your parents they can decide where you stay, even if it's to take you to the dark lord himself. The only way to protect you from that would be to petition them for guardianship for you..." he trailed off thoughtfully.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Jocelyn did not look at him when he asked if she trusted Luna, she did when they just met but now she wasn't so sure about it. Jocelyn turned to him. "I didn't tell her much, only that i had seen a lot of dark things and she had experienced the same. Though i don't trust her anymore, after an incident." She didn't tell him what happened because she was overwhelmed with what he just told her. "Professor they don't care about me, all they had to do was making me learn to control my ability, i bet that they disowned me because they had fullfilled their task and the losing a great amount of points in your lessons was a good reason to abandon me for good. I have received a lot of papers along with my other personal belongings right after they disowned me, i guess i can look through the papers and find my birthcertificate and adoption papers." Jocelyn wasn't so fond of asking her parents to sign something, they will find out that way and tell the dark lord. "Sir i think it is too dangerous to ask such a thing to them, they can tell him and then hell will break loose and i don't want you in danger." Jocelyn said to him worried. How awful she was to him, in her first year he saved her a lot of times and made her a better person, the last thing she wanted was him dead in his chambers because of her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:06 pm

"If you don't mind, I would like to have a look at some of those papers your parents have sent to you. Maybe if they really disowned you, then the ministry is your guardian now, till someone else steps in." he explained to her. She had told him before about her family, escpecially her father and the image of him adopting a child because they could be of use to him, made some sort of sick sense to him.
Shaking his head, Elija looked up at his student again.
"If you indeed decide to accept a new guardian, which I advise you to do, then your parents might not even be involved in the whole business, as they gave up their right regarding you." he told her. "And you really shouldn't worry about me. my job gets me in enough danger as it it, I doubt anything you do will add to that."
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Jocelyn nodded. "I will bring the papers after class tomorrow morning." She didn't tell him she was pretty scared about the whole guardian thing but she decided not to tell him. Instead Jocelyn gave him a small smile. "Professor i'm glad you are back at Hogwarts."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Elija got up and walked his student to the door. "Do that, then I can check them through during my free period and we can talk about it in the evening." he told her and put his hand on her shoulder.
"Try not to worry too much, we will work this out somehow." Elija returned her smile with one of his own and squeezed her shoulder a bit.
"Now off to bed with you, the calming draught should help you sleep."
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Jocelyn walked with the professor to the door and nodded at him, all she felt was a warm hand on her shoulder saying that it was going to be okay and Jocelyn felt more calm. "Okay professor Prince, see you tomorrow." Jocelyn walked up to her common room.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Elija Prince Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Elija watched after his student for a while with a thoughtfull expression on his face. He would need to get some information on this whole guardian business. With that in mind, he closed the door behind himself and walked to his private quarters.
Elija Prince
Elija Prince

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down