Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Can i ask you a question? (Rachel Snape) (PG-13)

2 posters

Go down

Can i ask you a question? (Rachel Snape) (PG-13) Empty Can i ask you a question? (Rachel Snape) (PG-13)

Post by Elijah Mikaelson Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:31 am

Elijah followed the girl from the Transfiguration lesson. She was a bit of a study nerd and he could use her for the boring lessons on Hogwarts. He wished he was home in Czech Republic.

Elijah saw the girl sitting on a stone bench on the courtyard and he walked up to her and sat down next to her. He turned to her and noticed she had beautiful eyes. "Can i ask you something, sweetheart?" Elijah asked her.
Elijah Mikaelson
Elijah Mikaelson

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Can i ask you a question? (Rachel Snape) (PG-13) Empty Re: Can i ask you a question? (Rachel Snape) (PG-13)

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:51 am

Rachel had a really weird feeling in her stomach when she walked outside. It was a beautiful day and she wanted to do her homework outside in the transfiguration courtyard. She noticed that she gets followed by someone. She held her wand in her hand as she walked to the stone bench and sat down, placing her wand on her lap. She put her bag on the grass and grabbed her lunch, two sandwiches with peanut butter and jelly from her bag.

As she pulled up she sees a boy sitting next to her on the bench. He asked her a question and she looked weirdly at him. "It depends what you're going to ask me but do not call me sweetheart. I do not know you and i don't like that." Rachel said to him. She checked the boy out and she knew that he wasn't from Hogwarts.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Can i ask you a question? (Rachel Snape) (PG-13) Empty Re: Can i ask you a question? (Rachel Snape) (PG-13)

Post by Elijah Mikaelson Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:01 am

Elijah nodded at her request. "My excuses, i always call pretty girls sweetheart or other nicknames. What i wanted to ask is if you wanted to help me with my lessons. You look like a smart girl and i have a lot of difficulties with the lessons here on your school. I'm not used to the lessons here." Elijah asked her in a soft and sweet voice.

Elijah didn't really need help with his lessons, he was more lazy and she was really smart and he thinks that he could make this work.

Elijah Mikaelson
Elijah Mikaelson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:08 am

Rachel looked at him but was getting very nervous at his question. She was still a first year and she wasn't smart as he thought she was. She shook her head. "No i don't think that would be a wise thing to do. Maybe you should ask someone else, someone who is longer on this school than i am." She said to him. She grabbed her wand and her lunch and put it in her bag, lifting her bag on her lap. "I can't help you, maybe a student from your own school can help you."

Rachel pulled up, she gave him an apologetic smile.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Mikaelson Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:13 am

Elijah pulled up at the same time as the girl. He gave her a wicked smile and stood in front of her. "I only ask the first time nicely, young lady. I don't want other people to help me, i want you to help me and if you don't do that, i will harass you this whole school year that i'm here and i promise you that you are not going to like me!" Elijah stepped closer to her and stroked her hair from her cheek. This must be helping to make her scared and do everything for him.
Elijah Mikaelson
Elijah Mikaelson

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Snape Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:21 am

Rachel looked at him as he pulled up at the same time as her and blocked her way. When he started to threaten her, she held her held to the side. She nodded at him and as he stepped closer and touched her, she heard her father's voice in her mind, telling to be strong and she could handle him.

Rachel put her bag on her shoulders and out of nowhere she kicked him right in his precious part, seeing him fall to his knees. She grabbed his chin and pointed her wand in his cheek. "It was so wrong to threaten me! If you come close to me i will make sure half the school is looking for you and i promise you that you are not going to like me either. You messed with the wrong girl, Wolfclaw boy!" Rachel let go of him and walked away, straight to the great hall, she had to tell Artemis, no Mio or David just Artemis.
Rachel Snape
Rachel Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down