Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

That's what aloners do... (Morgan, Rabastan)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

That's what aloners do... (Morgan, Rabastan) - Page 2 Empty Re: That's what aloners do... (Morgan, Rabastan)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:36 pm

Morgan's smile grew as she thought about the situation. She did feel happier with them. They were right. They were there when she needed friends. Helped put her back together when she was broken. She was where she needed to be. "I see it, and I am happy. Thank you for finding me," she said. She raised her chin so she was looking at Rabastan, "For making me yours," she whispered to him before kissing his cheek.

Back to top Go down

That's what aloners do... (Morgan, Rabastan) - Page 2 Empty Re: That's what aloners do... (Morgan, Rabastan)

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:41 pm

"You are welcome," said Morana with that kindness she was using towards the rest of her house. Like if Morgan was part of it. That sort of arrogant kindness. "It is our duty to find and help others who are like us. It's hard to be special, like we are. Strong, intelligent and powerfull. People don't like it. And we have to stick together so we don't get mad from all the hate around," Morana said.

Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:44 pm

"You are mine now," he whispered to her. Hint of his possesiveness in his voice, but he was sure Morgan wouldn't mind it at all now. She really was his. Truly his. Just like he wanted. "And I am not letting you suffer again," he added as he kissed her passionately.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:52 pm

Morgan heard Rabastan's words and felt a flutter in her stomach. I am his, and he is mine... Her eyes showed her happiness at hearing that she wouldn't have to suffer as she did ever again. Not if Rabastan had anything to say about it. She returned his kiss, just as passionately. When it ended, she lightly kissed the end of his nose and looked at Morana. "Yes. It is hard. I don't know if I'm all the things you say, but to belong and be with others who understand what it's like to be seen one way instead of another is all I ever wanted," she said happily to her smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:56 pm

"You are like us. And you should remind that to yourself every day when you wake up. Others are just jealous, because you have much more than they do, that's all. So use it. Use it all and show them they are not worth you attention," Morana said and amiled at her.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Rabastan smirked. Morana was really the best in manipulating people. Morgan came her as normal girl. She will leave as one of the pureblood Slytherins who ended up in wrong house. "Like she said. We will show you our world. World that you are part of right now. And you will love it," he said to her.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:08 pm

The smile that spread across Morgan's face was bright. "I never thought of it that way. They are just envious of me and my family. Even if I don't see things how they do, so what. So I'm a Prince, so what. I am a Prince and that doesn't mean they should treat me different," Morgan said, not even knowing where the words were coming from. "I can't help I was born to a pureblood family," she added quietly. She then turned soft, dark eyes on Rabastan, "From what I've seen of your world, I love it already."

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:12 pm

"Oh, they should treat you different. But different different. They should treat you as a princess. And be aware of who you are. We are royality of wizarding world. And we should be treated that way," said Morana darkly.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:13 pm

"You haven't seen even half of it, love," he said to Morgan. Her grey eyes were much darker now. And he liked it. She just got even more attractive to him.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:18 pm

"Then I look forward to seeing the rest of it," she said putting her hand in his. She looked at Morana when she said that she should be treated as superior since she is from what could be seen as a royal-like in the wizard world. "A princess? Me?" she asked in both confusion and awe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:25 pm

"Of course. You are Prince. In your veins is pure magical blood. Not many witches and wizards can say the same these days. You have more power than any halfblood or mudblood. And you should not be afraid to admit it to yourself. We are not the ones who judge you. We are the ones who understand you. And we know what your heart desire even if you yourself never thought of that before," Morana said with that insane smile and voice full of manipulation. Her eyes went dark as she spoke to Morgan. "Admit it to yourself. You want this. You want them all to respect you and admire you. It's in your blood and heart. And once you admit it, you will feel much better. You know we would never hurt you, right? We want only the best for you. That's what friends do after all," Morana said.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:28 pm

"And not only friends," Rabastan added. "Listen to Morana. She knows what she is saying," he advised to Morgan darkly. Of course Morana knew what she was doing. She always knew. And she was always few steps ahead of everyone. Probably only Barty knew how to read her even when she didn't want him to.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Morgan looked away, thinking about what Morana was saying. Morgan never thought of her situation that way. The Purebloods never seemed to judge her. It was only ever those with less than pureblood. She raised her dark eyes to Morana as Rabastan told her to listen to what she had to say. Morgan did want what Morana was saying. She wanted to be respected and treated as she should be treated. "I do want those things. And I do know that you wouldn't hurt me. None like you have ever had anything cruel to say to me. It was only always the others. The non-pure ones were the ones judging...." she said evenly. There was a change inside Morgan in that moment. She felt her magical power surge, grow stronger, like a water being held back finally being let to flow freely. She could feel it in her bones...

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Morana smirked darkly and quickly looked at Rabs. Another victory for her. Another person charmed by her. Morana had this gift all her life. When she was year and half, she managed to persuade two girls in orphanage fight themselves into blood. When she was three, her smile made one boy her slave for long months until adults found out. When she was five, she made one of guardians in orphanage commit suicide. She could persuade anyone about anything. "I am glad you see it now," she smiled at Morgan once again.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Rabastan smiled darkly as well and kissed Morgan deeply. He knew Morana was proud of herself right now. And he was too. He just wished this last forever for Morgan. Even if he, just like Morana, knew it won't last. Morgan will wake up from this eventually. Because even if they were right and she would really fit better into their world, it wasn't her. Rabastan cared for Morgan and knew that she will find out what they did to her. One day. He just hoped that part of that connection they had will stay. After all, he was there for her when no one else was.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Morgan smiled at her friends, "Thank you for showing it to me. For making me see what I couldn't." Morgan was then kissed very deeply by Rabastan. She put her hands on either side of his face, kissing him back just as deeply. She was home... Finally, she belonged and she knew it, and she wouldn't forget it either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2