Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Gaunt Twins Birthday (All Students Invited)

+4
Jocelyn Immorta
Luna Valkyrie
Morana Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Gaunt Twins Birthday (All Students Invited)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gaunt Twins Birthday (All Students Invited)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:07 am

Morgan returned Rabastan's kiss and when he whispered in her ear that he wouldn't let anyone hurt her, she smiled and whispered back, "I know. I'm safe with you." She then rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, breathing in deeply and sighing, simply enjoying the moment. She felt happiness, happiness for the first time since her world fell to pieces.

Back to top Go down

The Gaunt Twins Birthday (All Students Invited)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gaunt Twins Birthday (All Students Invited)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:39 am

Luna grins watching the proposal and laughs as Marvolo slams into the couple. "What a nutter.." She whispers watching the couple with a happy smile on her face. She was truly happy for Morana even though they met...roughly. She tenses feeling someone crouch behind her and Narcissa. She gets up and looks at Andromeda. Luna thinks to herself 'Ah the gossip girl...' She hears her name coming from Andromeda and she gives her a beaming smile. "Its a beautiful occasion for a lifetime commitment to be made. I am very happy for the couple and shall wish them a happy life together right now." She turns on her heel and walks to Morana and Barty. "Congratulations you two! I'm so happy for you and I wish you a happy and perfect life together." She says with honesty and her bright blue eyes sparkle at them whilst she grins at them. She doesn't wait for a reply and she walks to a sofa which was in front of a campfire. She puts her elbows on her knees and rests her head on her hands smiling happily. She thinks to herself 'So many couples...so much happiness. Achilles I will find you soon even if you hate me...' She sighs and leans back in the sofa staring into the flames that cracked in the air.

Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:22 am

Sirius chuckled at Marvolo. She was acting so care free. It actually got him happy to see such a thing. "It could get better, but I don't have a ring." He muttered the little joke. Sirius then looked at Morana and Barty. He had never liked them. He was pretty sure he never would. But that didn't mean the occasion didn't sparkle a small smirk in his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:44 am

Jocelyn hadn't been paying attention but when Marvolo jumped and hugged her cousin and Morana she had a slight idea what was going on. Jocelyn walked over and saw the ring on Morana's finger, Jocelyn smiled and walked up to Morana and Barty shyly and not so confident because there were a lot of people around them. "Congratulation Morana...umm....Barty" Jocelyn said to them with a small smile. Being scared of her cousin makes it even more awkward to say hello or to talk to him.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Morana Gaunt Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:59 am

Morana smiled at Jocelyn, trying to give her some confidence. "Thank you, Jocelyn," she said. This girl really needed to change a bit. Morana could see her potential, but Jocelyn was too young and too shy to use it. Morana was decided to change it.
Morana Gaunt
Morana Gaunt

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Morgan opened her eyes and looked to see that Morana was now less busy for a moment. She let Rabastan go, smiling gently at him, and walked over to her. Morgan wrapped her arms around her in a gentle hug, "I'm so happy for you both! Congratulations, again." She pulled out of the hug, holding Morana's hands in hers. "Such a happy moment on such a happy day or rememberance," she said quietly, her grey-blue eyes sparkling with happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:17 pm

Andromeda gave into the temptation of revealing a smirk once Luna walked away from her. She glanced at Narcissa, who was still sitting, and was sure that they shared the same thoughts. Andromeda knelt beside her briefly and moved her mouth to her ear. "She knows of me all too well," she whispered in a witty manner as her hair slithered between the view of her mouth and Narcissa's ear. She stood up from Narcissa and shot her a quick smile before she looked at the rest of the party. Well, isn't this a jolly bunch? Andromeda thought to herself as she examined the majority of the party's jovial expressions. Without letting people know of how much distaste she had towards the new ideals, Andromeda walked throughout the crowd and exchanged a rendition of happy looks with students.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Lily observed what was going on, while smiling sweetly at everyone. She hated to see Sirius, where he stood right now, but she was wise enough to know, there was nothing she could do about it in the moment. But she could do something to make her hope of him coming back a bit more real. She waited until Morgan, his exgirlfriend remained alone for a bit while Rabastan was to get her a drink. She knew it was her only chance to get to her. "Morgan, right? Can we talk in private?" she asked nicely. She knew Morgan was nice girl. And it would be shame for her and for Sirius as well if she choose wrong side too.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Morgan waited for Rabastan to return with a drink for her when she was approached by a red-headed Gryffindor. "Yes, and you're Lily right? Sure we can talk," she answered and lead the way to a section of the party where there were very few hears to hear what Lily had to say to her. "What is it?" she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:28 pm

"You seem like a good girl to me and... I wanted to talk to you about the choices you are making right now," Lily started and thought how to continue. She was usually good at talking to people, but she was bad in telling bad things about someone in general. Even if they deserved it. "I mean, I saw you hanging around Gaunt and Lestrange. And I can see your point, this way Sirius will see you and get jealous and such. But he won't. Not right now. And you can get into trouble. Those two are dangerous. Be smart Morgan, leave it and wait until Sirius comes back. And he will, I am sure of it," Lily finally said and hoped it worked.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Morgan listened to what Lily said and was shocked by her words, "I want to believe that he is coming back, but I don't know when that's going to happen. I don't think Morana and Rabastan are bad people. When I needed friends, they were there. How can they be bad when they care so much for me?" Morgan remembered the pain she felt when she saw Sirius not even care when she was standing before him hurt and bleeding. She ran from him and he didn't follow, even to check on her. But, Morana and Rabastan, they were there. "I'm not trying to make Sirius jealous. Right now, he doesn't care for me...." she said, her grey-blue eyes beginning to harden at Lily's words about something she didn't fully understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Lily was tired of explaining why should people listen to her. Somehow, she got feeling that whatever she say, no matter how gently she says it, nobody listen. And that made her a bit angry. "How can you all be so blind about everything? How can you not see who they really are? They never do anything just for good of their hearts. They are not this sort of people. Sooner or later you will end up just like Sirius. You will be lost and even if you find your way back, you will lose part of yourself forever. Because that's what they do!" Lily tried to explain. She so much wanted Morgan to understand. "And I know Sirius cares for you. Deep inside, he still does. And it will destoy him once he finds out that not only him fell for darkness, but you did as well. I spoke to him few days ago. And I reached him. Just for a few seconds, but I did, Morgan. Please, believe me!" Lily begged.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Jocelyn nodded at them both and looked at the strange look Morana looked at her, it really made her feel uncomfortable, she slowly made her way out of the busy crowd and looked at the bonfire, she kept her distance.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Morgan didn't know what to say to Lily. Her words frustrated her when she talked about her new friends. "Lily, as honorable I know you are trying to be, you are no different than all the others who simply think that just because Morana and Rabastan are in Slytherin they are the horrible people that only strive to put out the light that shines inside of people. You weren't there that day! You didn't see the non-reaction that Sirius made when I was hurt. You didn't see the look he made when I was hurt in the dungeon. He didn't care! When I was in the Hospital Wing for two days, he never came to see me," Morgan's eyes brimmed with tears and a few spilled over as she relived the memories. "He might care for me deep down as I still do for him, but I don't know how to get him back. I don't know how! But, what I do know is that Rabastan cares for me. He asked me to be his girlfriend just a moment ago. Now, how can that mean he doens't care? Morana, held me together when I was a moment away from falling to pieces. How does that mean she doesn't care?" As Morgan spoke, a touch of darkness darkened her bright grey-blue eyes. She didn't want to be mad at Lily, but what she was saying was making that very hard to accomplish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Lily sighed. She wished she could show Morgan the real face of Morana Gaunt, but she couldn't. She herself never saw it for real. She just knew the look Morana had. Full of darkness and hate everytime Lily caught her looking. She hated muggles and muggleborns, just like the other Slytherins. "Just because they smile at you doesn't mean they care! Just because someone acts nicely doesn't mean he really is. They are smart, cunning and merciless liars. Morgan, trust me please. Save yourself. For you. For Sirius. Please!" Lily was helpless. Why couldn't this girl understand?
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:05 pm

"Well I am sure you have a reason, why you call me merciless liar, Evans. And Morana as well. On her own birthday party," said Rabastan coldly as he approached them. He heard just part of the conversation, but had to smirk first at naivity of Lily Evans before he approached them. He handed promised drink to Morgan and pulled her closer to him
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:20 pm

Morgan took the drink Rabastan offered her and held it between her fingers. There was a part of what Lily said that made Morgan think twice about who she as spending time with. But, if she didn't have them, who did she have? Suddenly, words came to her that she was surprised she would even think to say, "So, you would have me be alone while Sirius finds himself instead of being with people who, to me, care?" Morgan wiped her tears away and added, "I'm sorry, but I can't just wait and try to pick up the pieces alone..." Morgan moved out of Rabastan's arms and walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Lily looked hopelessly at Morgan leaving with Rabastan. She wished she could save at least her. But as usually, she simply couldn't. Like she couldn't save Severus, Sirius and how many others? War was close and Lily felt like she is the only one who sees it.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:30 pm

"I am glad you trust me enough not to leave me after what she said," Rabastan smiled at his new girlfriend, who had no idea how close to the truth that stupid mudblood actually was. Rabastan felt urgent need to do something painfull to the redhead who was now watching their backs, but he kept that part of him perfectly hidden for two reasons. First he didn't want to screw it up with Morgan and second, he didn't want to ruin twins party by torturing someone they would rather torture instead. Because there was nothing worse for Gaunt girl, than when someone took their victim away from them.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Morgan took Rabastan's hand, and sipped her drink. "She just doesn't understand...." she said quietly. She didn't want to be sad, not now. Not at this wonderful party with her new boyfriend... She just wanted to be happy. Was that too much to ask?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabastan Lestrange Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:39 pm

"No, she doesn't. And trust me, that she is not the only one," Rabastan added sadly as he took a sip of his drink.
Rabastan Lestrange
Rabastan Lestrange
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:08 pm

Marvolo could hear what the gryffindor girl said, slipping away she walked over to her "Listen Evans I know you think your trying to save Morgan but Morana, Rabs and I are her friends she's needed someone and we've been there" the girl said evenly "if you can't tell I have friends from every house we arent the evil little snakes you think we are and I'd appreciate it if you stop talking shit on my sister at OUR birthday party right after she got engaged" she crossed her arms over her chest and glared at the girl
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:26 pm

"I don't care who's party this is. And stop telling you are helping someone. You are the one who stole Sirius from Morgan and manipulated him into what he is now. Everyone can see it. Your sister is maybe less loud and less noticable, but in heart, she is the same bitch as you are. After all, thats the only way how could she say yes to Crouch. How can she even love someone so twisted as he is. And if there was even a slightest chance for me to save Morgan, I had to try it. But I guess that I will have to wait for all of them to come back once they realize who you, your sister and all your friends are," she said angrily, not really thinking twice about her words. After that, she realized this was mistake, when she faced someone like Marvolo Gaunt, so she quickly put her hand on her wand, in case the girl in front of her tries to attack.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvolo Gaunt Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:29 pm

She didn't think she didnt pause she only reacted, Marvolo slammed Lily into a tree a snarl on her lips and her hands wrapped around the little bitches' throat "IF YOU EVER INSULT MY SISTER AGAIN I'LL RIP OUT YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE HEART!" she roared "Sirius came to me, Sirius asked me out, I didn't do a goddamn thing to him" she threw the red head to the ground "NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I BLEED YOU DRY YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
Marvolo Gaunt
Marvolo Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Unspeakable

https://tiesthatbind.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Luna watched the whole thing and ran to Marvolo, jumping over a couch. She pins Marvolo to the tree. "Stop. You are better than this." Luna turns to Lily and gives her a sad look. "I think it's best for you to leave Lily. I do not wish to see blood on a night like this and I'm sure everyone else wouldn't either. Thanks for coming even if it ended very badly." She says calmly and look at Marvolo wrapping her arms around the angry girl.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:36 pm

James quickly made his way to the forest. Morgan would be there. And so would Sirius. He was afraid another mess would be caused. As he came down, he heard Lily's onslaught of powerful words. That a girl. But he wasn't stupid. If Marvolo tried to hurt her, James wouldn't just be angry. He had been holding back. On everything. On Sirius. On the damn Slytherins. But if one was to simply touch Lily the wrong way, James would annihilate them. He was about to make his way to Lily as Marvolo assaulted her. James ran, as Lily fell on the ground. His wand slid down from his sleeve, as rage passed by his eyes. He stopped near Lily, and put his hand on her cheek. "It's gonna be alright." As he got up, and looked at Marvolo, he couldn't help but point his wand in her direction. "If you, or any other little slytherin, hell, if anyone touches Lily again. I will personally make sure you do not live the next day." He shot an extremely hard glare at Sirius but focused on Marvolo. "Do not try to hurt me. As we both know who'd Sirius help."
James Potter
James Potter

Character sheet
Jobs: Scholar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Lily didn't say anything until Marvolo let go of her. Than she got up with all her lion pride. "Protecting sister huh? Better get some practise. Because the time will come, when everyone will see who you really are. And they will send you where you really belong. To Azkaban," said Lily angrily. How much she hated Gaunt twins and helpless feeling she got every time those two were around.
Lily Potter
Lily Potter
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next