Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

My little rascals (Godparents to twins that aren't Sirius)

Go down

My little rascals (Godparents to twins that aren't Sirius) Empty My little rascals (Godparents to twins that aren't Sirius)

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Luna rubbed her now flat stomach with a soft, caring smile and turned towards the crib that held the twins in the LIVING ROOM. Wearing one of Kronos' shirts and a pair of leggings, she rocked the crib gently to be met with soft little laughters. Laughing herself, she stared down at her little angels and couldn't help but tear up. Belledona walked in with Axel and raised her eyebrow. ''Do you wish for the godparents to be here?'' She asked and Luna's head shot up, her brown waves falling in front of her eyes. ''I completely forgot! I can't use magic outside of school so could you send them a patronus, Belle?'' Luna asked with a hopeful smile and Belledona simply laughed. ''Of course...You just relax.'' Luna grinned and played with Felix's hand who had gripped onto her finger.

Belledona stared at Luna for a moment before taking out her wand. ''Expecto patronus.'' She muttered and a silvery blue Lynx formed before her. ''Get Marvolo Gaunt, Morgan Prince and Theodore Tonks and tell them to come to this location via floo.'' She said before saying the location and the lynx split off into three smaller ones and ran off to the desired people. Leaning down, she kissed Luna's forehead and waited by the floo.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

My little rascals (Godparents to twins that aren't Sirius) Empty Re: My little rascals (Godparents to twins that aren't Sirius)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:02 pm

Morgan was sitting on the sofa at home reading up for a potions assignment, her feet on Remus' lap. He, too, had his nose in a book from their library as he gentle rested his free hand across her legs. Since the battle, just being close to one another was something they were enjoying. A touch, a hug, whatever...

When a soft blue light filled their living room, both of them looked up to see a Lynx patronus. Morgan...Luna...Come quickly... Morgan sat upright at hearing the instruction it gave her. Looking at Remus, their eyes locked for a moment before he said, "Go..." Closing her book, Morgan moved quickly to throw her black trainers and pea-coat on before returning to her husband. She leaned in and kissed him tenderly before pulling back, her grey-blue eyes darkened with worry as she stroked his cheek. Remus, cupped her face and kissed her forehead before saying, "Be safe. Call if you need, Snow." Morgan nodded before turning to the Lynx and, hearing it's insruction to use the Floo Network, grabbed a handfull of Floo Powder and, in a flash of green in their own Floo, was gone...

Appearing in room she didn't know, Morgan looked around and, actually didn't feel threatened at all. However, hearing the vague warning from the patronus, she drew her wand, ready for anything...

Back to top Go down

My little rascals (Godparents to twins that aren't Sirius) Empty Re: My little rascals (Godparents to twins that aren't Sirius)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Ted walked back into his room, Hufflepuff towel wrapped around his waist and one draped around his neck as he dried his dark hair. He had just spent an hour or two training up and, consequently, needed a shower. Drying off and dressing, he had just slipped on a pair of jeans when the familiar light of a patronus filled his room. Looking at the lynx he listened to its message, Teddy...Luna...Come quickly... Setting his jaw, he quickly finished dressing and grabbed his protector's belt and coat. Opting to leave many of his tools behind, he took only his ring of throwing knives and his wand, his two favorite tools of the trade. Slipping into his black boot, the lynx gave him the instructions to take the Floo Network to his destination. With a nod, Ted slipped from his room and quietly into his Common Room. Checking to be sure the coast was clear, he took a handfull of Floo Powder, and was gone in a flash of green.

Appearing at his destination, Ted drew his wand and took a quick look around. His blue eyes stopped though when he spotted Morgan, who had glanced over her shoulder, wand drawn, at the green flash of his arrival. Seeing her, unharmed, he lowered his wand, moving to her, as she did the same. "What's this all about?" he asked quietly, in case there was more to this peaceful scene than met the eye. When Morgan only shrugged, her eyes asking the same question, he looked away, taking a much closer look around...

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:16 pm

Belledona spotted Ted and Morgan, so tense and wary but then again due to this battle it was expected. Stepping out of the shadows with Axel in her arms, a soft smile appeared on her face. ''Perhaps i should of said more with the patronus so you didn't have to gear up like the protector you are, Ted.'' A smirk was on her lips and she rocked Axel gently. ''Luna...They're here, sweetie.'' She called towards the living room and a cheerful laugh met the three. The sound of rushing feet reached the door behind them and it was gently opened. 

Luna's smile was bright and caring and her body was slim again like it was before the pregnancy. Seeing Teddy and Morgan, she couldn't help but laugh at Ted being geared up. ''What did you tell them, Belle? That i was in trouble? Then again...I do have two little rascals on my hands now.'' She winked towards Morgan and Ted and then shuffled on the spot. Looking at Ted, Luna played with her fingers. ''The reason i asked you to come here Ted was because...I have two beautiful children and basically...I want you to be the godfather to my son, Felix as you are like a big brother to me and you are my oldest friend along with Alchemy. I taught you everything you need to know to become the great Protector you are and in my head, we've made a great bond between us as i can trust you with everything. So Teddy...Will you do the honor of being my son's godfather?'' She spoke with a nervous but happy smile and then turned to Morgan.

Grinning, eyes showing how nervous she was, she breathed deeply. ''Oh Merlin...Well Morgan. As you heard what i said to Teddy...I wish for you to be a godmother to Felix. You are more than a best friend to me...You're my sister and we've been together through thick and thin. You were there for me when my father died...and when Aurora did as well. You were there for the tournament...and for the birthmark trouble and basically...You've been with me since the moment we met. I could not ask for a better godmother for my son. So will you do the honor of being so?'' She asked with a hopeful smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:58 pm

When Belledona stepped from the shadows, baby in arm, Morgan smiled and instantly relaxed, putting her wand away. If she was here, then, likely there was nothing to worry about. She couldn't help but chuckle when Belledona mentioned that perhaps a little more information would have been good since this, apparently, was nothing to be on edge about. As Luna arrived in the doorway after she was told of her and Ted's arrival, Morgan's jaw went slack. Luna was no longer round from pregnancy which meant.... Looking at Ted, she smiled brightly, figuring that the reason they were called was as a kind of baby announcement.

---

Sheathing his wand, Ted gave Belledona a crooked grin and a light chuckle before saying, "Only partly geared up." His blue eyes fell on Luna and the happiness at seeing and understanding that her children were now here shone brightly in them. He nodded in knowing agreement to Morgan as she looked at him. They were both in on why they were here now. Time to welcome the new little ones into the fold of their family of sorts. "Congratulations, Luna, and to Kronos, as well," Ted said with a small tip of his head to his friend and mentor. I want you to be the godfather to my son, Felix... He froze.... Looking at her, his eyes were wide at her request of him. "Godfather?" he all but whispered. Letting his eyes fall away as his mind computed what she was asking him, a tender smile grew on his face. Walking to her, his boots making hardly a sound, he pulled her into a tight, brotherly hug. "I would be honored, Luna," Ted answered her before kissing her forehead.

---

Morgan folded her hands and beamed at Ted being named godfather to Luna's son. He certainly fit the bill for that! When Luna addressed her, asking her to be the godmather to little Felix, she bit her bottom lip as her happiness threatened to explode. Rushing to her sister, she hugged her tightly and said, "Of course I will!" Morgan kissed her cheek before letting her go and glancing at Ted who gave her a wink of congrats at being named godmother, which she returned with a playful nudege of congrats of her own.

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Luna grinned at Teddy's reaction and felt his arms wrap around her. Basking in his brotherly warmth, she leaned into the kiss on the forehead and kissed Ted's cheek. ''Thank you, little cub.'' She teased, winking and turned to Morgan to see her rushing towards her. Wrapping her arms around the young woman, she lifted Morgan up laughing lightly and placed her down to feel the kiss on the cheek. Grinning at Felix's godparents, she turned to the side and opened the living room door again to reveal the twin's cribs in the middle of the room. ''My little Rascals...Come. I'm sure Felix would want to meet his grandparents whilst his sister rested.'' She commented and walked towards the crib with a motherly smile, she seemed to be glowing with happiness. Picking up Felix from the crib, his little tuft of black hair curled and his blue eyes staring curiously around the room whilst his hand gripped Luna's finger. ''Felix...meet your godparents..'' She cooed softly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:36 pm

When Luna opened the door, Morgan walked into the living room and paused as her eyes fell on the two cribs that held the little ones. Following her sister to the crib that held little Felix, and all but beamed at her new godson. When he was settled in his mother's arms, she raised her hand to gently touch his round cheek. "He's wonderful.... He looks like a Felix, Luna..." she said in awe as she took all of his little self into her memories.

---

Ted put his hand on the door to allow Luna to lead the way, to which he followed after both girls. When Luna scooped his godson into her arms, he looked over her shoulder at him. A smile spread across his face as he brushed Felix's dark hair to the side. "I have to agree with Morgan. He certainly does look like a Felix..." he said with a chuckle. Lightly nudging Luna, he added, "Ya make good kids."

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:42 pm

Luna smiled at Morgan's reaction to Felix. Hearing her words, Luna laughed lightly. ''Yeah..he does. My little angel..'' She whispered and kissed his forehead before hearing Ted's comment. ''Damn right i make good kids. Ya seen me? I'm damn fine.'' She teased, hitting her hip against Ted's gently and then thought of something that would definitely make her laugh. ''Little cub...Want to hold your godson?'' She asked with a raise of her eyebrow and a teasing glint in her eyes. ''And Morgan...Would you like to hold Emrys?'' She asked pointing to the blonde haired and light green/blue eyes with her head.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Morgan couldn't help but laugh at Luna's comeback to Ted. This was an amazing moment and she was loving every bit of it. When Luna offered for Ted to hold Felix and she Emrys, she looked at Ted and nodded for him to go ahead and hold the baby as she moved to the other crib and looked in at the little blond girl with bright eyes watching her. "Hi, little Emrys," she cooed to the baby before scooping her up and cradling her in her arms. When Emrys started to fuss slightly, she adjusted her and moved back to Luna and Ted, rocking slightly, naturally, causing her fussing to stop. Looking at Ted, she gave him a reassuring smile as she watched his reaction to Luna's offer.

---

Ted chuckled at Luna's answer to him. She was an attractive young woman, any man with eyes could see that. Little cub...Want to hold your godson? Ted's eyes met Luna's at her question, his eyes suddenly filled with uncertainty. Seeing Morgan's look, he watched her move to the other crib and pick up the baby like it was second nature. Morgan even stopped Emrys' fussing... She made it look so simple.... But Felix was small and fragile, while Ted was big and strong... Come on Ted.... Looking back to Luna, he swallowed hard and said softly, a touch of color creeping into his cheeks, "Never held one before." He was nervous. There was no doubt about it....

Last edited by Morgan Lupin on Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:10 am

Watching Morgan pick up her little angel, she giggled as she began to fuss before looking back at Ted. His reaction caused Luna to have to stifle her laughs and simply gave him a reassuring smile. ''I think everyone in the world knows you haven't held a baby...'' She laughed and with her spare hand, she touched his cheek softly. ''Cub...If you're worried about hurting Felix, it's fine...I know you won't. Under that hard exterior, we all know you're a big softy and good with kids.'' She teased and adjusted Felix in her arms so he could take him when he's ready. ''It'll be okay...You won't hurt 'em.'' She told him with a gentle, motherly smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:46 am

'It'll be okay...You won't hurt 'em.... Ted took a deep breath as he listened to what not just his friend said, but his mentor, his little sister said. Looking at Morgan, she saw her give him a little nod of 'you can do it.' His blue eyes fell on Felix in Luna's arms and slowly he reached out, taking his godson in his arms, and mirroring how he saw Luna craddle him. Every muscle was tense as he glanced up at his friends. Well, this isn't so bad... A small cry brought his attention back to the baby in his arms when Felix started to fuss slightly. "Now, now little man... No need for that..." Ted said in a comforting voice not commonly heard from him. Giving his arms a little bounce and then a gentle rock, Felix's eyes went to Ted's and he stopped. Reaching up, Felix's little hand rested on Ted's chest, just to the right of his Protector mark.

Standing tall, a look of pride radiated off him. This was his godson, and, as a Protector, he was now one that was in his scope to protect. Just like Morgan, Sirius, and so many others... Ted smiled tenderly at Felix as he lost himself watching him as the baby studied Ted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:58 am

Luna stared at Ted and helped him take Felix off her hands. ''See...You're perfectly fine.'' She told him in a gentle voice. Placing a hand to her chest, she watched as her friends, no..her family hold her little angels. Smiling as Felix calmed down, she couldn't help but giggle at the pride radiating off Ted. Sitting down, she indicated for Morgan and Ted to sit as well. ''Please sit...I'm glad you both came.'' She said gently, her eyes tearing up with happiness. These people were her life. They were part of it and never leaving...the kids in their arms confirmed that. They were part of their lives now. They are family. Despite them being in the light and Luna being in the dark, love and family stopped that from effecting them. Well Luna certainly hoped. Picking up one of the twin's teddy's, she held it to her chest and smiled brightly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:23 pm

Morgan smiled as she tilted her head and just watched as Ted's entire demenor changed once Felix was in his arms. She knew he'd be fine once he had him. As Ted and Felix bonded, she looked to Luna, her grey-blue eyes bright with happiness at their family that just grew a little bit. Now, even though Ted and she were close as friends and members of The Order, now he and she were part of the life of this little one. She just hoped that the war wouldn't destroy what they have...

Following Luna's lead, she sat carefully, and sat Emrys up on her shoulder, gently rubbing the little girl's back. "When did they come, Luna?" she asked, her brow furrowed. She knew Luna hadn't been at the battle due to her expecting, but she hadn't heard when the babies had arrived.

---

Ted fianlly looked up at Luna after his moment with Felix and grinned. "He's so small..." he mused to the two girls in the room before moving to sit as Luna asked. Sitting on the edge of one of the armchairs. Ted shifted Felix so his little feet were against his abdomen and his body rested in Ted's hands, one holding his back and rear and the other his neck and head. Moving his attention to Morgan and Luna, he nodded at Morgan's question. He knew Kronos had been fighthing, and if Luna had been this close to birthing the twins, he would have thought he would have been there with her. Feeling Felix lightly kick him, he smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Hearing Morgan's question, she sighed. ''On the night of the battle...Jocelyn and I were talking and then bam...These little rascals tried to claw their way out of me. Painful but so worth it.'' She giggled, staring at the little angel's with adoring eyes. ''Kronos came home, all battered and bruised and he walked into my room and froze. They came a week early so he thought he was going to be here to see them being born... If i wasn't so worried, i would've laughed at his reaction.'' She admitted, giggling at the memory.

Her giggles turned into laughter as Ted commented on his size. ''Well he is a baby, Teddy.'' She smirked. Seeing Felix kick him, she shook her head and picked up a tiny blue bear and placed it on Felix's chest who grabbed it's arm and waved it about resulting the bear to be flung towards Ted's face towards his nose. Luna fell back onto the chair and laughed loudly at Felix who was laughing at what he had done.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:05 pm

Morgan's eyes widened when she heard that they came during the very time that they were all fighting. Kronos had missed it... Looking at Ted holding Felix and Emrys in her arms, she couldn't imagine what kind of 'welcome home' that had been. Thank Merlin above that he came out alright. Hearing about his entrance and his reaction made Morgan chuckle. "I would have loved to see that. Mister Fight To The Death softened by these two little ones. That would have been a sight to see," she said lightly, looking at Luna who gave Felix a small teddy bear to keep himself busy, which ended up smacking his godfather in the face. Trying not to laugh, Morgan couldn't help but grin. Good job, Felix. Beat up on your godfather.... He needs it....

---

"I know he's a baby," Ted said lightly narrowing his blue eyes slightly at her remark in a joking manner. His face hardened slightly at hearing that Kronos had missed the birth of his children. Dropping his eyes back to his godson in his arms, he swallowed at the thought. How would he have managed if he was in the same situation? Smirking at Morgan's comment he nodded, "That is a sight I would have loved to see, as well." Seeing Luna bring a blue bear for him, Ted sat up straighter to give Felix more room to play once he saw that he was going to be moving a lot once his hands took the bear. When the bear came loose from Felix's small fingers, Ted moved his head up to try to avoid being hit, but, the bear connected with his nose. "Good aim, little man..." he said in a sort of praising way. Hearing the girls laugh, he looked at them and grinned. "Lucky shot..." he said with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Luna laughed lightly and nodded. ''It's a lovely change that's for sure. Usually when he comes home, he's still a bit tense but the moment he sees the twins now, he's calmer. I love it..'' She mused, her eyes filled with love and care at the thought of them being a happy family. 

Looking towards Ted, she giggled and winked. ''Just making sure...I'm sure everyone's pretty much a baby to you seeing how damn tall you are.'' She points out with a joking smile. Watching his reaction to Kronos not being there, she sighed and leaned over touching his knee gently. ''Don't you worry. I'm sure you'll be there for your kids birth...'' Luna told him with a bright smile and giggled at Felix. ''Oh Teddy...I'm sure when we get him training like me and Kronos were, he'll have a better aim than you. Besides..his name in Latin does mean Lucky.'' She informed him and pulled her knees up to her chest with a smile.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down