Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

He Was Mine (Amelia, Philip)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

He Was Mine (Amelia, Philip) - Page 2 Empty Re: He Was Mine (Amelia, Philip)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:30 am

Philip truly wasn't hungry. Killing wasn't a problem, but Victor had come with him all the way from the Czech Republic just to have fun in England. Little did he know his best friend would be killing him in that trip. Philip's attention shifted back to Armen and Amelia. "Yes, I'm also intrigued as to why you were here. Armen!" He said casually, waiting for the man to explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:36 am

As the meal simmered he walked over to the body, using a larger knife he split the chest cavity open using his fist to break the sternum he tore the bone apart and reached in to pull out the man's heart.

"I work for a man, an old friend of mine. I tracked you from the castle to this little pub my fair lady to speak to you, a goddess in your own right of a revolution though a woman of your grandeur must have been apart of many in her day."

"Fair vampiress as headmistress of the prestigious academy of Wolfclaw you must truly hate the muggle borns do you not?"

Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Groundskeeper of Hogwarts
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:42 am

Amelia smirked. This conversation was exactly about the topic she thought it will be about. "I was raised and sorted by Salazar Slytherin himself. In times, when Tom was far from his existence. What do you think, mister Salander. Do you really need to ask that question?" she smiled darkly. It really was partly foolish question for woman such as her. But she understood why he asked.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:47 am

Placing the heart on a plate he returned to the meal he was preparing and with a flick of his wrist the meat was on two plates. Turning off the burners he moved to the body where he cut the man's wrist then with his two fingers he pulled out a nice large vein forcing it to hang out of the body like a hose. He swiped away her wine glass and filled it with wine and blood then poured some for himself.

"Bon appetit" he said serving her with a short bow and smile "Ah my lady but in all your years of life in all the crusades you have witnessed has the name of Salander ever gone to war?" his family dated back to the age of Slytherin he knew for sure the woman before him knew of his great grandmother the founder of the family and sister to Salazar himself. She married a man from a warrior country and never once though did they join a pureblood crusade, he would be the first in over a thousand years.
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:51 am

Amelia looked at Armen with a charming smile on her lips. "You have my attention, mister Salander," she said as she took first bite. "I must say, you really are as good as I was told," she added. The food was delicious. It was unusual to meet cannibal, usually, she had to eat people alone.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress of Wolfclaw, Dark Arts and Dueling and Legilimency professor, Head of Araneae House

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:59 am

Armen took a seat and bit into his meal savoring the taste of the freshly cooked flesh "Tom or his assumed name Voldemort wishes not to just eradicate the mudbloods but to pick up where Slytherin left off, as you well remember Slytherin started to build a world a perfect world of pure healthy and powerful blood. Centuries have gone by and blood has been poisoned but we can cleanse that if we can work together, Now those who are with him are his servants..i am more like a co worker and you my lady would be a ally, he is raising an army because this world requires force to be cleansed and I know working together we can all acheive this goal"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:12 am

"I'll be honest with you, mister Salander. Working with Tom is not my priority here. But as you see, I am known to be loyal to where I belong and what is mine. To my house, friends, servants and of course, my family. I suppose you know my goddaughter happens to be very close to Tom," she started. "But truth is, your words really made me curious and gave me another reason, why I should agree," she added. She was on this world for a very long time. She was in lead of many armies and lost many people. She killed many as well. And even if she agreed, she always had her back door. Because no matter what, Amelia cared primary about herself and what was precious to her.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:16 am

"Because my dear Vampiress, with your experince we can succeed, your goddaughter Morana I knew her the second I saw her name yes..I have seen the way the twins are with Tom they weave webs around his legs until he trips he is prey to there innocent loyalty but it is all lies, they use him like a puppet and that is what we need, a puppet master. With the girls pulling the strings and strong indiviuals like yourself in the lead we can shape this world, would you not wish to see the world you walk for all eternity to be finally the world of purity you wished for?"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:18 am

Philip clapped with two of his fingers. How rich... "So, this Voldemort is searching for more followers. Guess most pure blood families will support him." Philip then heard Amelia. He agreed with her. It didn't so like the most appealing thing in the world. But it wasn't good to let mudbloods roam free. "I'm with Amelia! On everything. She helps, I help. I can't say the idea of no mudbloods isn't pleasing." He said towards Salander.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:26 am

"My goddaughter and her sister are capable of huge things once they grow up, I am sure of it," Amelia replied and looked at Philip. She wanted him to become something like her guard. She alredy had Karaline, but she also need Philip. Well, anyone. But Philip seemed to be most capable of it and by killing of Victor, he only proved himself. "But look at you, mister Salander. Capable of sacrifice you old friend to be a puppet master? You have spider spirit, I can tell," she said.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:39 am

"it is an honor to receive such a compliment" he said with a tip of his glass "Tom saved my life many a time and I grew to know him better then most, through careful guidance we shall see a new world and for you my lady the world you deserve to live in, a place where people with a diet such as ours will not be frowned upon to begin with"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:47 am

"Yes, you are absolutely right," she agreed. "Specialy about the food. It's hard to get something to eat these days," said Amelia as she went back from her charming mode to the bitchy one and started to plays with her long brown hair.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:49 am

"What say you, my lady will you take up arms for the purebloods once more?"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Grindelwald Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:53 am

"I will. But I also break a neck to everyone, who will try to fool me. I hope you understand that," she said matter-of-factly.
Amelia Grindelwald
Amelia Grindelwald
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Armen Salander Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:55 am

"I would not expect any less from a woman of your standing" he replied, slicing the heart in half he said "Shall we celebrate with desert"
Armen Salander
Armen Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:25 pm

"Depends if you're gonna make the desert of something other than human flesh. If so, count on me." Philip shot a quick look at Amelia. "I'm always up to eat something sweet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2