Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Lonely yet bored.. [Open]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lonely yet bored.. [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lonely yet bored.. [Open]

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Scarlett giggled in song with Angel, "Okay! This is going to fun!" she commented, laying down in the grass. The sky was full of grey clouds as it looked like it was about to rain. "Oh, rain! Don't you just love it?" she asked, propping herself up on her forearms. Maybe playing in the rain would be able to clear, Scarlett's mind of her grandfather diagnose of heart cancer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Angel smirked," It's amazing," she said leaping to her feet and twirling around." Come on, join me,' Angel grabbed Scarlett softly by the arm and pulled her to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Scarlett jumped up to her feet happily as Angel helped her up. "Good, so I’m not the only one," she replied, feeling drops of water hit the palm of her hands. Suddenly the rain began to pick up speed to what Muggles would say, "It’s raining cats and dogs". Scarlett smiled, running out to the tall-grassed field with Angel trailing close behind her. "Isn’t that’s wonderful?" she questioned more like a comment as she twirled in a full circle in delight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Angel laughed," It's more than wonderful, it's -," Angel paused trying to think of the right word to describe this moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Scarlett stopped twirling to grab hold of Angel's hands, "It's unique!" she replied, loving the way the word sounded from coming out of her mouth. Luna and Scarlett's favorite word. The one the could use to describe mostly everything. "It's the most best way to show the way I feel,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Angel laughed," Of course it's unique," Angel spun around, her school robe twirling around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Scarlett smiled brightly, loving the happy feeling that was swelling through Angel’s veins. The happy feeling she didn’t get to see Angel in at not so many moments. Scarlett loved this look, the way Angel’s face lit up with delight and a beautiful crisp white smile took form upon her lips. And once again the same quote she gave upon Severus came to her mind, she felt like a bearer of happiness, bringing upon smiles wherever she went. Everyone deserves to smile, even those who feel there’s nothing to smile about, she thought up, knowing this happiness wouldn’t last very long. She longed to tell Angel something, but she didn’t want to ruin this feeling Angel didn’t get the privilege to experience as much as everyone else. She really didn’t know Angel all that well, but she could tell by the energy she brings into a room that the odds were never in her favor.

Scarlett’s smile dropped a bit as she placed a fake smile upon her lips. The thought she bring bearing all this morning was killing her and just like in showers. No one can tell if your crying in the rain, she thought, letting all the tears she been holding to flow out on their own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 am

Angel twirled over to Scarlett, a small smile plastered to her face," Hey, what's with the sad face," she asked as she saw tears falling down Scarlett's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:34 am

Scarlett turned away, "Nothing," she answered, she didn't know if telling her friends her family's problems was a good idea. Her mind was literally battling her heart on this one. Her mind was saying a Rose's secret is a family secret and her heart was saying a real friend would understanding and Angel is a real friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:38 am

Angel shook her head," Rose," Angel said switching to Scarlett's nickname," Is there anyone bothering you? Because if there isI swear I'll make their life a living hell," Angel walked over to Scarlett and cast her a concerned look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:50 am

Scarlett raised her glance to Angel, "No," she replied, "Nothing other than a disease," she added in silent. Scarlett gave up she had to tell Angel and Luna and all her friends what happened, "My grandfather was recently diagnosed with heart cancer," she stated plainly, her voice breaking at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:07 am

Angel pulled Scarlett into a hug," Im so sorry. Is he doing any better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:23 am

Scarlett accepted the hug Angel embraced her with, "He's going for his first treatment this Thursday," she replied, tears and rain mixing on her cheeks. "Angel," she started, looking at Angel, "There's no cure for it,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:26 am

Angel felt a tear roll down her cheek," Rose, you don't deserve this," Angel tucked a lock of Scarlett's hair behind her ear," No one does,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:36 am

Scarlett nodded, "I don't know what to do," she commented, "What if he dies, I don't know what I would do without my grandfather," she continued, "He's like my step in father until I move in with my father,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Angel rubbed Scarlett's back," He might die, Rose. But his memory will live one,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Scarlett cried harder for what Angel said didn't help much. "But he can't, no he can't! He promised me he wouldn't and would be there to watch me graduate from seventh year and receive my-," she started but couldn't finish as she fell on to the ground and covered her eyes with her small hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:30 am

Angel bit her lip," I'm so sorry Rose if I just made you feel worse," Angel kneeled down next to Scarlett," I really am,"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2