Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

why can't we make this darkness feel like home? ((open))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

why can't we make this darkness feel like home? ((open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: why can't we make this darkness feel like home? ((open))

Post by Ian Mortinson Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:26 pm

"Those are the words of a coward." Ian said, frowning back at the other student. He could understand that being hurt like that would make one more suspicious, but to not even try any longer to make friend was just stupid. "I'm just trying to understand you and you will never make friends if you keep being so defensive. I'm not here to hurt you, so stop screaming at me, it's really not necessary.” He snapped, finally losing a bit of his patience. Then again, the other boy really was being quite difficult.

“Look, why don't you just come with me and I introduce you to my friends, huh? They are all friendly and you will get to meet someone who's not a spider. Maybe that will help you loosen up a bit. They're all chill and I give you my word that as long as you don’t betray them, they will not betray you either. We value loyalty and friendship more than anything." he offered, knowing that his friends would easily accept the younger boy.

Ian Mortinson

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

why can't we make this darkness feel like home? ((open)) - Page 2 Empty Re: why can't we make this darkness feel like home? ((open))

Post by Darcy Culkin Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:37 pm

Softly stomping one foot, he yelled at the other, "A coward? You just don't understand because of having a better life. If you went through what I went through, you wouldn't want to befriend anybody either!" Darcy widened his eyes and commented in a soft tone, "Well, you're doing a pretty horrible job at trying to understand me..." The Hufflepuff couldn't help but be honest about that since it should hopefully get the other to realize how much of a bad job he's doing.

"I hope you're not lying. My parents lied enough to me..."

Darcy Culkin

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:57 pm

Ian kept his mouth shut for a few moments, to let the other student get out his anger, which he seemed quite full of for some reason. Maybe just the suppressed frustration from being treated horribly by others before. He could understand that it had to be quite hard to be hated for something you couldn’t change, but Ian was also convinced that the other boy would not ever manage to move past that if he didn’t open up to other people and make friends.

Finally, he took a step forward and nodded at Darcy. “You’re right, I’m probably not the right person to talk about stuff like that with because I never went through what you went through, but I’m trying, okay? I just want you to know that if you need to talk to someone or just want to hang out with someone, I’m there, alright?” he tried again, offering a small smile. “And I never lie. So .. you’re coming?”
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Culkin Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:58 pm

"Are you starting to become self aware, silly old boy?" Darcy questioned shaking his head. He could give the other credit for trying his best to sympathize, but he'd rather be his usual difficult elf and make things a bit harder in hopes of being left alone. "Are you sure about that?" the younger boy asked crossing his arms. "I'm just wondering because everyone lies at some point in their life whether you want to admit it or not. One of the most common lies probably has to be the term 'I love you'; it's just meaningless as I can never tell if it would be genuine or not, so I act as though I only felt a gush of wind. It's quite easy to try to rely on yourself after being hurt for so long..."
Darcy Culkin
Darcy Culkin

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:35 pm

Ian chuckled at the odd nickname the other boy gave him. It seemed to be a common occurrence for people to do that with him. First his best friends, than Sydney, now Darcy. He didn't know why so many people loved nicknames, but it was kind of funny and he truly didn't mind either way. At the other's next question, Ian quickly sobered though and nodded calmly. "Yes I am sure. Lying is for cowards and when I tell someone that I love them, then I mean it with all my heart. And if I think someone sucks, I will tell them that as well. But you're right, I guess. "I love you" doesn't really mean much, actions always speak much louder than words, so you should focus on how someone treats you, then you will know if they mean the words or not." he said thoughtfully. It was just too easy to remember Sydney and how she had always claimed to love him, yet hitting on to her best friends whenever she had the chance. "Have you never met someone who was a friend for you? Someone who didn't betray you?" he asked Darcy, almost not able to believe it.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2