Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Home for Christmas (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Home for Christmas (open) Empty Home for Christmas (open)

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:39 pm

As Jocelyn reached the house, she quickly got out of the car and grabbed her things and walked as fast as she could to the house and inside. She threw her stuff in the hallway and walked into the livingroom and lied down on the couch, she was so happy to be home. Two weeks of not doing anything besides the training with Dragon of course. As Jocelyn was lying on the couch her eyes grew heavier and soon she fell asleep on the couch.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: stay at home mom
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Home for Christmas (open) Empty Re: Home for Christmas (open)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Belledona was in the Grimm Manor visiting Thane when she heard something get thrown in the hallway. She walked out of his bedroom wearing a hoodie she had taken from him and some leggings. She fixed her hair and shrugged at her appearance. She walks down the stairs and narrowly misses the things to see Jocelyn sleeping. She grabbed a blanket and covered the little girl. She sits in one of the armchairs, fiddling with her engagement ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Ten minutes later, Jocelyn woke up to see a blanket wrapped over body. She was a little bit confused as she knew she didn't had a blanket when she fell asleep. Jocelyn pulled herself up and stopped dead in her tracks as she sees professor Prewett sitting in an armchair. "Hi....i thought there was no one home or else i had cleaned up my things in the hallway but i......" Jocelyn stopped as she felt that she was blushing. Jocelyn folded the blanket in silence not really knowing what to do.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Belledona chuckles lightly as she sensed the confusion coming off of the little girl. ''Do not worry about the things, Miss Grimm. This is your home after all. The only person who knows i am here is Thane but now you. I hope you don't mind me being here...'' She says softly. She wanted to be like a mother for Jocelyn but seeing her unsure of what to do that would be quite a task.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:49 am

"No i wouldn't mind it, i'm not the owner of the house so I can't really send you away. I'm glad there is another woman in the house as I'm the only girl here, it's quite hard to come out above all the boys. Usually I'm sitting in my room. Do you want something to drink?" Jocelyn asked her nicely. "I think I fell asleep because I was exhausted from the train trip. Is Thane here?" Jocelyn kept talking and talking without noticing she was talking too much.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:16 am

Belledona smiles, glad to hear she is welcome. ''I intend to stick around some more, Miss Grimm...Not just for Thane but for you and the boys.'' She smiles and then shakes her head. ''No thank you, Dear. I remember the train trips...Awful. It's so cramped in there. I hated being in it without feeling the rushing air against me. Probably why i love flying so much.'' She explains and then blushes, realizing she's rambling. ''Thane isn't here. I believe he had some work to do.'' She fiddles with her ring, smiling at the youngest Grimm.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:36 am

Jocelyn smiled at her professor. "Umm.... if you intend to stay longer and because your the girlfriend of my legal guardian you can call me Jocelyn or Jocy." Jocelyn was different when she was at home and professor Prewett will see her change at home. "Ohh Thane is not here? Do you know when he comes back?" Jocelyn asked her. She knew that her brothers were not going to be home today.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:45 am

Belledona blushes and looks at her hand. ''I'm actually the fiance of your legal guardian, Jocelyn...'' She tested her name with a smile. She then tilted her head. ''Actually i don't. Oh and if I can call you by your name, please call me Belledona or Belle but i know this is weird...as i'm one of your professors. I'm really sorry if i'm making you feel uncomfortable.'' She says softly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:31 am

Jocelyn looked at Belledonna. "Congratulations, i never hear such things at all. It is kind of weird but i will try not that you will see me much as i'm in my room most of the time." Jocelyn said to Belledonna but made a mental note to ask Thane about that. "Don't be sorry, not really your fault and i'm also a stubborn person. I guess i have to cook dinner for myself. Are you staying for dinner?" Jocelyn asked Belledonna again rambling around without noticing.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:07 pm

Belledona smiles. ''Thank you.'' She smiles. ''I will try not to make it weird...If i can that is. How 'bout i cook for you as you look and seem exhausted?'' She offers with a caring glint in her emerald eyes.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:17 pm

Jocelyn looked at Belledonna. "You want to cook for me?" Jocelyn asked her confused. She was totally surprised she wanted to cook for her. "Umm...sure, i could still help you." Jocelyn said, she wasn't used that someone just did things for her.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:25 pm

Belledona nods. ''Of course. I miss cooking for my little sister so it'll be nice to do it again. She remembers where the kitchen was and smiles. ''What would you like, Jocy?'' She blushes at the nickname she knows Luna uses and even used around the house when she talks about her friends. She hoped Jocelyn didn't mind. She stands up and smiles kindly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:49 pm

Jocelyn smiled but didn't know what she wanted at all. "I don't know really, i don't know what we have in our fridge. I usually make myself some soup with bread but i really want to try some meat." Jocelyn only ate soup when she was alone and on school only mashed potatoes with green beans. Jocelyn blushed a little bit. "Ummm....only if we have meat in the fridge of course or else i will make some soup myself."
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:54 pm

Belledona rolls her eyes smirking. ''I'll check the fridge, kay?'' She says and walks over to it. She opens the door to see meat and vegetables. ''You're in luck! How 'bout a stew? It's great winter food and helps when someone is exhausted.'' She offers and grabs a pot and a cutting board for the vegetables. She smiles and tilts her head at Jocelyn.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:17 pm

Jocelyn followed her and sat down on a kitchen counter. "Sure but i never had a stew before, how does that taste?" Jocelyn had never tried other food and never got other food then she was used too, not even with Christmas. "I'm a bit new to some food, well most of the food. I'm used to eat nothing or only bread and fruit so i always said to Thane and Hades that i only want to eat soup because i was embarrassed. If they knew they would probably kill my adoption parents for not giving me food." Jocelyn was blushing deeply, how come she opened up to Belledonna?
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Belledona listens to the girl and frowns at what her adoptive parents did. She had to stop herself from growling and apparating there right away. ''Stew is a mixture of foods...There are different kinds and it really is lovely.'' She then sighed. ''Why didn't they give you food, Jocy!?'' She growled out, putting her hands on the counter. She then blushed. She cared for the Slytherin girl and didn't mean to show it. It seemed too soon for that. She grabbed some swede, pork belly, sausages, potatoes, carrot and chopped up the vegetables, whilst Jocelyn spoke to her.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:50 am

Jocelyn saw that belledonna was a little rough with cutting vegetables and she was pretty surprised that she growled at what her adoptive parents did. "I was a stubborn, rebellious child, I really had an attitude. They raised me like that, to hate muggles and people who were not pureblooded. They couldn't control me till they killed my grandma. I changed and become scared of fire because I heard my grandma screaming. Dragon helped me to get over it. Don't worry I will let them pay back with what they did to me, I only need to grow stronger. I'm not a threat yet." Jocelyn smirked at Belledonna, she looked at what she was making. "I like it so far." Jocelyn said smiling. She felt somewhat comfortable with Belledonna here, if she wasn't here Jocelyn would probably be sleeping or reading upstairs.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:57 am

Belledona nodded and smiled. ''Ever need help, you'll know where to find me.'' She offered and threw the vegetables in the pot. She cleaned the board and cut up the sausages. She threw that in the pot and then did the same with the pork belly. She put it on a high heat so it's quicker and stirs it, the smell floating it up in the air surrounding them. ''I'm glad you like it, Sweetie...'' She blushes at what she called her and then tilts her head. ''Best thing about it is that you can use it for the next day as well. All you have to do is reheat it and if you want, you can add more vegetables.'' She says, noticing Jocelyn seemed more comfortable in her presence. ''So the boys have something to eat when they come back. Gods know how much they eat.'' She laughs and grins.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:13 am

Jocelyn could smell the food and smiled. "Thank you for being here Belledonna. Without you being here I would probably lying in bed sleeping without a proper and delicious dinner you are making me right now." Jocelyn listened to Belledonna's advice and nodded laughing about the boys. "They sure eat a lot and that is only one but here are living five men all big eaters, it is a good thing I can't cook that good." Jocelyn joked.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:19 am

Belledona waves her hand smiling. ''Call me Belle. It'll annoy the boys when i tell them to call me Belledona.'' She winked laughing. ''I'm glad i'm here and the elves used to make it for me and my sister. They were off one day and i taught myself how to make it for my sister.'' She said with a grin. ''I'm glad i can make it again...I missed cooking. I want to be a good cook for my family so what's better than to make it for the youngest in the family. Maybe one day, i can help you learn to cook. After the boys find someone in their lives that can cook for them. Although Kronos and Legion are in luck. Luna and Skyla are very good cooks.'' She said with laughter in her tone. She grins and stirs the stew.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:51 pm

Jocelyn smiled at the comment she should call her Belle. "Alright but i do know basic things, like making scrambled eggs and how to cook potatoes and stuff but i never did it, and the boys never asked me to cook dinner for them." Jocelyn knew Belle was the kind of mother for Luna and her sister and that made Jocelyn a little uncomfortable. "I'm sorry, i have been in big fights with Luna, one over summer break when you picked her up but we've been through a lot and i don't know, it made me angry. I fixed it with Luna but i'm now more careful who to trust and not to trust and i can't really help it." Jocelyn looked at her hands. Back at summer break, Jocelyn was really angry with Luna about Sirius, she hoped Belle wouldn't blame her for something.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Belledona smiles and listens to her words. ''Don't be sorry about that, Jocelyn. I know it's hard to trust people. When i met Thane...I didn't trust him straight away. I believe he did a lot to get my attention and my trust. Celeste, Luna's mother, was the only one i trusted until she met Luna's father. Hated the man the moment i saw him but i knew Celeste cared for him. Trust is...a hard thing to get and i do hope one day you can trust me. You and Luna's business is not mine, i hope you know that, sweetie.'' She said softly. She grabbed a small spoon and tries a little. Tilting her head, she adds salt and pepper, stirring it. Then grabs some pork fat and fries it in a pan.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:21 am

Jocelyn nodded, she was really relieved. "Her father is a horrible man, he changed Luna and made her friends with Sirius Black, made her protect him and hurt me." Jocelyn turned her hands into fists. What Sirius Black did to her was not to talk about, she hated that boy and still her brothers were friends with him. A tear rolled down her cheek and turned away from Belle, she jumped off the counter and walked to the window. It was one of the things she could not forget, she could never understand her brothers being friends with him and that hurt her deep though she never told her brothers that it was still bugging her. Just like she never told Hades, Dragon and Thane that she hated Sirius with every bone in her body. Jocelyn wrapped her arms around her body as she looked at the lake, wiping away the tears. She should not be crying about this, she would get her revenge somehow.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Valkyrie Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:57 am

Belledona shook her head. ''Nocte did not change Luna. Her birthmark did. Yes it came from Nocte's side of the family but the ancient magic within the mark was from Celeste's. Luna was friends with Sirius before this occurred. Luna could've kill you that day, you know? That's what the Council told her to. To kill a pureblood and because Sirius told her to harm you, she didn't. His command overrided the Council. You're lucky she isn't dead, Jocelyn. Now i know how much you hate Sirius, i can see it in your eyes.'' She turned to her to see Jocelyn at the window. Sighing, She walked over and wrapped her arms around her. ''It's always good to cry sometimes, Sweetie...If you need to, just let it out. You want revenge but that takes time.'' She comforted softly.
Luna Valkyrie
Luna Valkyrie

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jocelyn Immorta Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Jocelyn heard what Belle said and huffed about the comment, 'she could have killed you.' When Jocelyn felt Belle's wrap her arms around her, she didn't wanted to but her words made her tears stream down her cheeks. Jocelyn wanted to be strong and hadn't cried for a couple of weeks just because Dragon told her she had to be strong. Now that her tears streamed down her cheeks she couldn't stop all the emotions who came out. Jocelyn turned around and hugged Belle tightly, crying in her shoulder. She sniffed loudly. "I miss them so much, why did they have to die, the relationship between Dante and me was finally getting better and he was so scared and i was going to help him and now he is gone. I don't wanted them to die." Jocelyn was now a small little girl who missed her brothers really bad.
Jocelyn Immorta
Jocelyn Immorta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next