Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)

+20
Lucian Morgenstern
Neville Longbottom
Rhea Amber Grimm
Artemis Black
Ian Mortinson
Chelsea Daniels
Endymion Snape
Sienna Algar
Ronan Masters
Syrinx Rowle
Vanessa Masters
Annabelle Greengrass
Cedric Diggory
Elena Grindelwald
Draco Malfoy
Dahlia Gamp
Elijah Mikaelson
Laureth Azlyn Erben
David Shuter
Dellen Lestrange
24 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)

Post by Chelsea Daniels Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Chelsea looked up and glared at him. Her normal soft brown eyes had turned into almost a dark brown. Her normally soft and sorta light skin was now pale as white. She looked away she didnt want to speak to him. She was scared to speak to him incase she cried.

Chelsea Daniels

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Task (Open To All Students And Staff)

Post by Ronan Masters Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Ronan felt bad at the pain he was causing her. It took everything he had not to take her in his arms and kiss her. He looked back at Sienna and smiled before turning back to Chelsea. "Come on, Princess. Dont be like that." He reached out and stroked a hair behind ehr ear

Ronan Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Chelsea wanted to hug him but also wanted to hit him. She just looked down frowning. "Go away Ronan go hang out with your girlfriend" She had saw him kissing the girls cheek and was angry at that he had gotten over her so quickly. She looked down wanting to move away from the touch but she couldnt.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:15 am

David smirked at Mio joined them "In case you haven't noticed, we are looking at a bunch of hedges, we ain't gonna see shit." He however, shared Mio's worries for Harry, but pushed them aside to bring the spirits of the group up "Please this is Harry Potter we are talking about.. probably having a smouch with Artemis before the task." He smirked, as that could easily be a likely scenario, as Arty had yet to arrive.

George (As I assume this is the brother you mentioned, as Ron is the only one here as far as I can tell) Chuckled at one of his favorite brothers "Ickle Harry will be alright, he always is" He teased with the smallest of smirks. he usually only used that talk for Ron, but Harry would suffice just as well.

Ethan smiled at his girlfriend, as his chanting basically gave away who he was chanting for. Harry was a great guy and all, but Cedric was of his own house, the house that was always passed off as second rate.. he wanted Cedric to prove them all WRONG. He wrapped an arm around her as he chanted.

Jack chuckled at his Girlfriend "I am sure I will find the entertainment in the seat next to me" he winked, seeing as she so subtly undid a button of her shirt. He was about to kiss her neck again when Laureth spoke up again "The first years can go suck a duck, if school spirit is supossed to be loud, I will be loud, just not in the pointless cheering method" He growled, kissing Syrnix's neck hungerly

Kaitlyn say Medusa off in the stands and could not help but smirk to herself, remembering the night oh so long ago.. one of the best in her life. She however rearrange her face back to its professional mode, as she was on duty and could not think about her sexual interactions with the married women.

Kingsley was still.. utterly still. He was second in command of these Aurors, and would not be seen with any emotion at all. He wasn't a very emotional man to start with, his presence often feeling like a giant of solitude amongst those around him, power radiated from his very being.

(Think that's everyone, save for Annabelle since Astoria is nowhere to be seen XD)

David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:05 am

Laureth shook her head towards Jack with a tiny smile and allowed herself to sink into her thoughts, her feelings and visions of the task. She wanted to stand up, rush down and stop the task from happening but no one would listen to a blind girl or even believe she was a seer. They're fools...to not feel the darkness...She thought to herself and clasped hands with Lethia, feeling hers being squeezed in the Vagr's grip. Laureth was thankful for the touch.

~

Artemis ran a hand through her hair, wary of everything around her and skipped down the stairs towards her group of friends. She wanted nothing more than to rush into the Champions tent and pull Harry into the loving embrace she used to give him but she didn't...She quietly sneaked behind David, only to hear his last comment and swatted his back. ''Been there, done that..'' She said gently, her eyes hardening slightly when she took in the maze. Artemis had a bad feeling so she squeezed in between Mio and David, enjoying the safety that she felt immediately. After being kidnapped by..those assholes...she needed that security. ''Hey boys...Where's our Ian? I need all of my boys..'' Artemis whined wolfishly, rubbing her wrists out of anxiousness.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Head Healer
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Algar Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:57 am

Sienna looked up at the Ravenclaw, confusion clouding her usually warm brown eyes as he excused himself so soon after arriving, but she nodded softly and gave him a small smile. She watched him approach another girl, one of the Wolfclaw students and frowned at the picture of the two of them together. It wasn't hard to guess that the girl must be his ex-girlfriend and she felt herself relax slightly. The other girl seemed quite upset and Sienna's kind heart went out for her. Although she never had a boyfriend before, she could easily imagine the heartbreak of a breakup.

"Don't worry, Laureth, I'll make sure that they won't see or hear a thing. I'm not that much of an exhibitionist...although..." she pretended to think for a moment and then laughed. "Nah, not really." She turned back to her boyfriend and cast a spell that would hide them from innocent eyes. "Now let's enjoy the time."

Ian reached around David to poke his Slytherin friend lightly in the side. "I'm here, Wolfe, never far from my friends where I belong." he said laughing and winked at her from his seat next to David. Neville also looked around at her to give her his greeting. Ever since the drama with Kain and his dark friends, he felt much closer to the others than ever before and was always glad to see them all together and alive.
Sienna Algar
Sienna Algar

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Laureth Azlyn Erben Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:27 pm

Artemis jumped high at the poke in her side, cursing herself mentally at the fact she didn't hear him coming. She smiled and nodded quickly. ''Good, now I can relax.'' She said, winking back to keep her cool and leaned over David, kissing Ian's cheek and then David's before doing the same to Mio. Her eyes landed on Neville and waved towards him. ''Hey Nev...Rooting for Harry, I suppose?'' She muttered, almost shyly. As a protector the simple fact that she allowed herself to get kidnapped really wrecked her spirits.
Laureth Azlyn Erben
Laureth Azlyn Erben

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs: Head Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:24 pm

Ian beamed at his friend when she kissed his cheek, feeling completely at ease, though there was a knowing expression in his eyes. He too, was still feeling very unsettled by what had happened these past few weeks and more than once had he been haunted by nightmares that usually included his friends being tortured to death. He still remembered the day of his abduction as clearly as if it had just happened a day before and subconsciously, he moved closer to his friends. Beside him, Neville nodded at Artemis, his expression becoming slightly more cheerful. "For whom else. I have complete faith in Harry. Even if he won't be the victor of this tournament, we can all be proud to call him our friend." he said with quiet confidence.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:31 pm

Artemis nestled into her best friend's sides, trying not to think too much about all the torturing. It was worse that someone she loved, cared about deeply, had harmed her and knocked her out just to be held with other people. She was angry at him and didn't want to know herself what she'd do when she got his hands on him. Artemis locked back onto Neville, her own smile forming because of the light atmosphere the four boys created around her. ''There's always Cedric..I mean Ian are you rooting for Cedric or Harry?'' She questioned, raising her eyebrow with a smile. ''That is true. But seeing as he's younger than the rest, theres a level difference. He must be nervous as hell!'' Artemis exclaimed, not minding to show her worry to these people. She trusted them with her life.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Assassin/Psychologist

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:37 pm

Ian looked down at his hands with a sheepish grin and then leaned slightly closer to Artemis, as if he was going to tell her a secret. "Don't tell my house mates, but my loyalty lies with Harry." he told her in a mock-whisper. He really did not know Cedric all that well and even before the last few weeks he would have rooted for the Gryffindor, but especially after what had happened with Kain and his friends, there was not the slightest hesitation about it. Sitting back straight, Ian nodded thoughtfully. "I definitely would be quite nervous, probably pacing the whole time, but Harry is a chill guy, so I'm sure he's fine." he looked down to where the other champions were waiting, knowing that he would only be truly relaxed when the whole task was over and his friend was safe again.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:47 pm

David mildly protested when he was pushed over so Arty could fit in, but quickly changed his tune and said "All I need is Lavender here and I will surrounded by pretty ladies" He smirked and said no more, wrapping an arm around Arty's shoulders, pulling her into him lightly. His pride was wounded because of the Kain thing, and he felt bad that Lavender was roped in because of him.. he wouldn't rest until she could sleep safe at night.. her and Wolfe and all his friends.

Jack (Feels like we should move this to a private thread Wink ) Had to admit the thought of publically showing all was interesting, but at the same time he wanted to be the only one to ever see Syrnix in all her naked glory. He then smirked at his girlfriend and said "Okay.. NOW I am glad to have come here today."
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:52 pm

Artemis let out a loud laugh, covering her mouth as she did. ''I am completely shocked!'' She joked, winking towards him and let her eyes land towards the maze. Every time she did, a fresh stab of worry attacked her and she decided to take the time and shut her emotions down like she trained to do. That was the moment she felt David's arm wrap around her shoulders and she curled into his chest, forgetting her training and allowed herself this moment. ''I didn't know Ian, Mio and Neville were ladies...Today is full of surprises that my little heart may not be able to handle it!'' She said, teasingly with a mock gasp to add effect. Artemis kept her arm firmly wrapped around his stomach and breathed in David's scent. Even though they teased each other, annoyed each other and were down right dicks, she loved the hell outta him.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:59 pm

Ian grimaced when David started talking of his girlfriend again, but quickly dissolved into laughter at Artemis' words. "Thanks, mate. Not only a girl, but pretty as well? I'm touched." he commented, sarcasm dripping off his words as he rolled his eyes. Neville chuckled and shook his head at the friends' antics, but kept quiet. He still wasn't used to the friendly banter that others seemed to engage in quite often, but he enjoyed to see his friends smiling and joking again. 

Giving her boyfriend a naughty leer, Syrinx started to make his appearance at the maze worthwhile, savely hidden from the view of others. (I agree, we better stop that here xD)
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:08 pm

Mio had been leaning over the railing, to run his eyes over the grounds below him in hope of spotting the Gryffindor champion. Ever since the experience with the Slytherin boys, he was even more protective of his friends and only felt truly at ease when all of them where close enough for him to see that they were safe. Peripherally, he listened to his mates' conversation and could feel the effects of the last weeks still lingering in their behaviour as well. With a sigh, he leaned back again and let his head drop sidewards to rest on Artemis' shoulder. "Seriously, guys, I'll be so happy when this whole damn tournament is over and done with. It's grating on my nerves." he muttered.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:18 pm

David smirked "I was gently hinting that Ian will have to vacate his spot if the pretty lady comes. But you are all quite beautiful" He winked at them, chuckling lowly. When Artemis curled up into him, David gently kissed the top of her head "You're safe now Wolfe" He said low enough just for her to hear.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:26 pm

Ian rolled his eyes at David again, though he couldn't wipe the happy grin off his face; it just felt too good to joke around again after a long time and he would enjoy it as long as it lasted. "Luckily we already have set our eyes on a special someone then, otherwise there would be four schools full of students swarming around our beautiful selves." he said, barely able to contain his laughter. Speaking of special someone ... Ian turned  to look around for Astoria, but there was no sign of her yet, much to his disappointment.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:31 pm

Artemis let out a softer laugh at Ian's joke, smiling up towards him. ''You're beautiful, Ian! Work it!'' She winked. It was true, his eyes just added to the fact and his personality grew on that. She felt Mio's head on her shoulder and she let out a wolf whimper, taking his hand into hers and lacing her fingers with it. ''Hey..I'm the one supposed to be grumpy about social events. I am the slytherin after all and look at you. Taking my place..'' She murmured. ''You've all turned me into a big softy..'' She joked. Her whimper came back the moment David whispered into her hair and she clung to him, burying herself in his chest whilst keeping Mio close to her side as well. Artemis was supposed to protect people and here these boys were, surrounding her and protecting her.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrinx Rowle Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:45 pm

Ian put on his cutest expression and grinned back at her. "I'll do my best!" he gave back and scooted even closer to the other three, so that they were all huddled together. He didn't give a damn anymore what others thought about them because he knew exactly whose opinions mattered to him and who could kiss his ass. "You always were a softy, Arty, we're just bringing it out of you." Ian said with a warm smile.
Syrinx Rowle
Syrinx Rowle

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:49 pm

Without even looking up at Artemis, Mio just took her smaller hand and squeezed it comfortingly while his other hand reached out to ruffle Ian's hair. "I'm a Snape, love, being grumpy runs in my blood." he muttered, though his lips twitched into a small smile. He just never could stay depressed with his friends around and he was glad for it. Glancing up at the Slytherin, he chuckled softly and rolled his eyes. "Jade is right and don't you deny it." he winked at her and nuzzled her neck for a moment, just letting her familiar scent fill his nose. He still remembered his prison where the only scent had been the stench of blood, pain and fear.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:49 pm

Vanessa smiled and nuzzled into her boyfriends arms. She felt so safe and warm with him. She began to chant along with him. She giggled and kissed his neck softly, teasing him just like she always did. Sure, she wanted to watch the final task, but why not have a bit of fun as well. She giggled and nipped his collar bone as she kissed his neck. She leaned up and whispered, "Ive missed you." She looked around and saw Ian and waved at him with a smile on her face. She knew his friends did not like her, but she was happy to have Ian as a friend.

Ronan blushed as Chelsea called Sienna his girlfriend. "Chels, shes not my girlfriend." Not yet, he though. "I wouldnt do that to you. Out of respect." He knew the proper protocol was to wait at least 2 or 3 weeks after a break up to ask a girl out. Ronan had already broken that rule when he asked Sienna to go to the ball with him. "But I will be taking her to the ball. Now I tried to be nice and be civil, but you obviously are too immature to be able to do that." With that being said, he walked back voer to Sienna and kissed her full force on the lips.

Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea Daniels Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Chelsea rolled her eyes and covered her head with her hood again. She wasn't being immature and he wasn't beinh civil he was trying to look good for that girl. She shook her head and just kept her head low not wanting to talk to anyone. She knew she wouldn't being going to the ball at least. She sighed and shook her head not dareing to glance at Ronan.
Chelsea Daniels
Chelsea Daniels

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:59 pm

David would not let anyone hurt Arty.. never again. No one would hurt his friends if he could help it. He smiled down at her and said "Please, you've been a softy since the moment you placed your beady little eyes on us Hunks" he sighed contently when she clung even closer to her.. as this was what he needed to feel safe.. with her in his arms no one could hurt him, he wouldn't allow it.

Ethan chuckled when she kissed his neck "Its been what? a few hours since dinner? am I seriously THAT lovable?" He asked with a smirk, stopping his chant. he noticed her looking at Ian and ignored it, knowing that those two could have been a couple if Ethan hadn't stepped in.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:05 pm

She saw him look over at Ian and wondered if he was jealous. She and Ian were just friends. So she decided to reassure him of her love for him. Vanessa smiled at her boyfriend and crawled into his lap. She curled up in his arms and rested her head on his chest. She could hear his heart beat. It calmed her down. "Yes, it has been but a few hours, but it was excruciatingly painful not being with you." She said over the top and dramatically to show she was just messing with him. She turned so she was now straddling him and kissed him hard on the lips. She wanted him so bad, but he had been holding out on her. She smiled and grinded on him softly and put a smirk on her lips
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Black Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:29 pm

Artemis stifled her laughter at the cute expression on Ian's face. She missed this..missed them. She rolled her eyes at the badger, trying to completely deny the fact that she was indeed always soft but only to Ember. They truly had dragged it out of her. ''I'm a Black, dear...I still have no idea what runs in my veins..'' She finished with a furrow of her brow but a curve of a smile on her lips. ''Okay...I won't deny it but if you say i'm soft to any one else, I will hurt you all..'' She teased but a glint in her eyes showed she was serious. Looking up towards David through her eyelashes, she rolled her eyes. ''When we met, you were just a simple lion cub. I believe I helped you turn into hunks...It's my magical power.'' Artemis teased, remembering they didn't know about her wolf form and furrowed her brow gently and then it disappeared. That's when she decided to say something she rarely ever said. ''I love you guys..'' She whispered loud enough for them to hear and closed her eyes to ignore the eyes she felt land on her group and to simply ignore her surroundings.
Artemis Black
Artemis Black

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Mortinson Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Ian placed a hand over his heart and tried to force his face into a serious expression, obviously failing miserably. "I promise that your secret is safe with us, Lady Black." he vowed solemnly and climbed over David to snuggle against her. "We love you, too, Arty. You're our sister in all but blood. And I fear you will have to put up with us for the rest of our lives." he told her, now truly serious. He loved her, David and Mio as much as he loved his very own brother and nothing would ever change that. Even if they often went days without hanging out with each other it never lessened his affection for either of them and he would gladly give his life in exchange for theirs should it ever become necessary.
Ian Mortinson
Ian Mortinson

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:29 pm

David smiled warmly at Arty "I'm technically a Moore, and have no clue what that means so that makes two of us" He knew Anita.. but they rarely saw eachother..so he didn't really know what it meant. He was also a Shuter, whom were friendly to all, and were the kind to provide for others, and David was mostly that..minus the kind to all part. He then snorted and said "Please.. we were hunks, the only reason you got with us was because you were looking to be the luckiest lady in the world" He winked, smirking. He then said earnestly "Don't tell Lavender this, cause she will kill me, but I love you too Wolfe."

Ethan rolled his eyes when she grawled into his lap "My laps is hardly more comfortable than the bench" He commented, not sure how others would react to the PDA. When she went over the top, he chuckled "You know sometimes i am not sure if you are kidding or not" Ethan the closed his eyes when she changed position and grind-ed on him "Please Vanessa.. not here." he said softly, not wanting others to grow uncomfortable with them
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:35 am

Vanessa smiled and kissed her boyfriend. It was so cute how he worried. "If im honest, babe. I dont know when im kidding sometimes either." She kissed him and turned back around so her back was agaonst his muscled chest and her head was resting in the crook of his neck. "And for the record, you are extremely comfortable" shr smiled and ipped his colllar bone before returning her attentin to the task
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next