Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Wanting something to do (Open, get yourselves in this post or face my wrath!)

2 posters

Go down

Wanting something to do (Open, get yourselves in this post or face my wrath!) Empty Wanting something to do (Open, get yourselves in this post or face my wrath!)

Post by Wulfric Shadow Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:48 am

Wulfric usually kept himself hidden in the tallest towers, the darkest corners, the gloomiest tunnels. Today, was different, Wulfric was the son, the only son, of Fenix Shadow, a man who was incredibly hard to impress, despite his attempts. He constantly found his father giving him condescending tones, his believed he had the potential to be something great, however, he sat around reading or drawing. Felix however, his cousin, older but still a cousin took a different approach and gave Wulfric a book to read, study, learn and memorize, his journal. It contained his spells, idea, methods, cruelty his past and his ever going future plans, despite most not ever going to be implemented. Wulfric had spent a year learning and memorizing and now he had, he felt better. More confident about himself, he'd matured fast for his age but didn't give two shits. He was better, new and enjoying himself. He was leaning against a low wall with a smile, awaiting some amusement.
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Wanting something to do (Open, get yourselves in this post or face my wrath!) Empty Re: Wanting something to do (Open, get yourselves in this post or face my wrath!)

Post by Neville Longbottom Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Neville walked through the halls of the old castle, a strange calmness about his person that was usually hidden by his nervousness and clumsiness. Yet, somehow since he had stepped in to protect Hannah from this Wolfclaw student, he felt much stronger and much more confident in himself as if an invisible wall had been torn down by seeing someone in need of help. He knew that he still was not capable of holding himself with the same confidence and power most of his friends possessed, but for him it was a great improvement. Neville chuckled slightly when he thought of his grandmother's words that he would always need a little longer than others to find himself. She was quite correct and he still had a long way in front of him, but unlike those that pretended to be strong and caved at the first signs of danger, he would only truly show his strengths under pressure. Stepping outside into the courtyard, Neville noticed a fellow Gryffindor and nodded kindly towards him. "Hello Wulfric." He greeted as he approached him.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Wanting something to do (Open, get yourselves in this post or face my wrath!) Empty Re: Wanting something to do (Open, get yourselves in this post or face my wrath!)

Post by Wulfric Shadow Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:59 am

Wulfric was watching the sun, he preferred shadows, naturally. Hearing the words he spun on his heel and a broad smile spread across his face "Why hello there Neville" he boomed before approaching the fellow Gryffindor. "How are you today?" any who'd previously crossed Wulfrics path would dub this as him being out of character, although it was anything but. "You look different, not a physical thing. Somethings changed hasn't it?"
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neville Longbottom Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Neville smiled softly at the other student. "I'm actually feeling quite good today, thanks for asking." he told him honestly and, happy to see that obviously his new found courage was also showing on the outside, he went on speaking. "I...I think I finally know now why the sorting hat put me in Gryffindor. You see, I was always wondering why I didn't end up in Hufflepuff or so, seeing as I'm not all that brave like you guys." he shrugged sheepishly. "But ... a few days ago erm... a girl I like was in trouble and I helped her out which I think showed me that I can have courage as well." he admitted to his house mate.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom

Character sheet
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulfric Shadow Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:12 am

Wulfric smiled and tilted his head. "It matters not what you are on the outside it, is your actions and feelings that define you Neville, some people are born brave but they are not brave men, it takes those who have fear and don't know what they're capable of to become better than they are. Courage is a gift Neville. Bravery is not. Courage gives you the strength to stand when others fall, to stand for purpose when others stand for nothing." He smiled at him before nodding once slowly. Now responding to him helping a girl "Which is why you're in Gryffindor...I'm glad you found that inside yourself, you're a good man."
Wulfric Shadow
Wulfric Shadow

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down