Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Booo-ring (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Booo-ring (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Booo-ring (open)

Post by Sithon Macnair Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:19 pm

"Mhm..." Sithon crooked his head to the side and patted the little spider softly. "She doesn't seem to like you, little one." he said and shrugged, squishing the animal between his fingers before looking up at the girl again when she told him that she had to leave now. He nodded and turned to climbed back up the tree. If she had to go than she probably had somewhere important to be, he figured and reclaimed his place on the lowest branch where his view was not yet covered by snowy twigs. He would just stay here and wait for his Flower to come back, maybe he would be able to catch a bird like last time? Sithon looked around and spied a small brown bird not too far away and a dark smile appeared on his face.

Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Vanessa shivered as he killed the tiny creature before turning and making ehr way up to the castle. That Sithon was an odd one. She had never heard of him before today, but she had a feeling this would not be the alst time she heard of him

Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Slowly and with the utmost care, Sithon crept up on the bird, moving as he had trained himself since he was little and finally, he was right below the little creature and his hand snapped up, closing gently around it. Only the little head was sticking out of his hand and Sithon softly caressed the little bird's head. It opened its beak and made a soft sound and below his palm, he could feel the fast beating of the bird's heart. He smiled. It was a nice feeling. The soft feathers tickled his skin with every breath that the creature took and its warmth was a pleasant thing for his cold fingers. "What a beautiful thing life is, don't you think, little bird?" he crooned softly to it as he snapped its neck. "Beautiful and fragile."
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:39 pm

Violet hurried down the staircase and out into the courtyard, looking for her friend who had told her he would be waiting for her, but she stopped dead in her tracks when she noticed a familiar Ravenclaw talking to him. Luckily, she just seemed to be leaving and Violet shot her a dark glare. "Get your own friends, Masters." she hissed, crossing her arms in front of her chest when a thought ran through her head. "You seemed to be leaving in quite a hurry ... I hope Sithon did not do anything to upset you?" she asked sweetly, though the tone of her voice clearly suggested that she would just love to hear that. Violet wouldn't even have been able to explain why she had the urge to be so nasty to someone she had just met, but for some reason, she just disliked this Ravenclaw a lot.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:42 pm

Vanessa wasnt in the mood to deal with the annoying girl. "No, he is a total angel." She shouted back to Sithon, "Hope to see you again soon!" She then turned to Violet with a sneer plastered on her face. "And I am getting ym own friends. I cant help if they have the worst taste in who they choose besides me." She did not like this girl for some reason. Just like the girl did not like her for some reason> Both reasons were unknown to Vanessa
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:57 pm

The familiar voice of his friend drifted towards his ears and Sithon jumped off the tree, bouncing towards the Slytherin girl. "My sweet Hana has returned to her faithful servant's side!" he crooned and wrapped his arms around her to spin her around in circles. "Has doing the girl stuff been pleasant to you, fair maiden?" he asked her, beaming his brightest smile as he sat her back to the ground, his nose nuzzling the girl's cheek.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Violet snickered and smiled darkly at the older girl. "You are quite right, Sithon is an angel indeed. But I think you confuse forcing your presence on someone with making friends..." she was about to continue when someone picked her up and her face immediately broke into a grin. "Sithon, you dork, put me down!" she exclaimed, but hugged him back tightly. "And yes, we had a lot of fun together, next time, we might even let you join." she told him smirking and ran her fingers through his long dark hair.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:31 pm

"Sithon would be most happy to accompany his Flower to such a session." the Gryffindor purred into the Slytherin's ear, resting his head on her shoulder to be able to look at the Ravenclaw, his pale green eyes staring right through her. "Is there a problem, Hana?" he asked curiously, though his eyes took on a slightly mad glint.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:52 pm

"I am sure the other girls would be really happy to see you as well." Violet gave back and gave her friend a kiss on the cheek. She was very glad that her friends all seemed to get along so well with each other, but it seemed that like minded people always ended up together. At his question, Violet turned to look at Vanessa and raised her brow at the girl. "I don't know...is there a problem, Masters?" she asked sweetly.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Vanessa smiled smugly and crossed her arms. "Of course not. Now if youll excuse me. I have to go find my boyfriend." She stormed off like a lady, in search of Ethan. She really hated the Slytherin girls she had met. All except Tatsu. She just wanted to be in Ethans arms
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Violet snorted and tried hard to fight off the laughter that wanted to escape her throat. "Looking forward to seeing you again, Masters!" she called after the girl before dissolving into a fit of laughter which shook her body enough that she was glad for Sithon's steady presence. "I think I might start enjoying her presence after all..." she drawled sarcastically when at last she had calmed down.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Shrugging, Sithon picked up his friend and threw her over his shoulder, running back to the castle as he got an idea of what to do next. "I rather had the feeling, that Miss Masters did not like you, Hana." he gave back smirking. "But never mind, I shall take your mind of it, milady."
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Violet Snape Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Violet shrieked when she was picked up again, but it quickly turned into a fit of giggles when her friend started running back to the castle with her on his back. "I'm sure of that, Sithon." she laughed and tried to hold on to him as best as possible while they went back to school.
Violet Snape
Violet Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2