The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

Booo-ring (open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Booo-ring (open)

Post by Sithon Macnair on Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:50 pm

"Boooo-ring!“ Sithon groaned and turned around, falling off the roof he had been lying on, landing on the ground without as much as a grunt. He got up and let his green eyes glide over the courtyard, taking in his surroundings, the group of Hufflepuffs by the benches, laughing with each other, the two Ravenclaws, obviously deep in discussion about something insanely unimportant... “Booo-ring!” he stopped looking around and threw back his head screaming, roaring his frustration into the sky which earned him a few angry glares, a few worried glances and a “Shut the hell up, you freak” from a Slytherin. Sithon did not react to either of them, not because he did not care, though, because that would imply that he had even noticed. He had not.

He started to walk, he eyes focused on the stony path below his feet, one cobblestone, two cobblestones, three cobblestones. Jump! And again. He stumbled to the side in shock when he nearly stepped on two stones with one foot, messing up his rhythm and he almost fell over in his haste to land correctly. Sigh. Again. One cobblestone, two ... wait...that’s not a cobblestone, it’s a shoe!

Sithon looked up with a frown, which only grew as he realized that she shoe extended into a leg which in turn was attached to a person. He stared blankly at the girl in front of him, for a moment confused on how he should continue his way if she would not move. “Move.” He said when he finally arrived at the conclusion that asking that might help.

Last edited by Sithon Macnair on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sithon Macnair

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Booo-ring (open)

Post by Vanessa Masters on Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Vanessa watched as the odd boy kept screaming into the sky and bouncing around. But soon, he was on her foot. She stared at him when he told her to move. "You know, the muggles have a magic word called Please. Maybe you should use it. And then maybe I will consider moving." She raised an eyebrow and stared at him
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:01 pm

Vanessa watched as the odd boy kept screaming into the sky and bouncing around. But soon, he was on her foot. She stared at him when he told her to move. "You know, the muggles have a magic word called Please. Maybe you should use it. And then maybe I will consider moving." She raised an eyebrow and stared at him
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair on Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:54 pm

For several minutes, Sithon just stared at the girl, his face utterly blank and unmoving then he slowly started to twist his head and upper body till he was facing her upside down. "You are in my way, therefore, you have to move. Otherwise, I can't continue on this path which has been my aim." he said in a dreamy voice, his eyes still staring right into hers. "And I am not a muggle. I would not be able to see this castle then, would I?" he added, almost as an afterthought.
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:40 pm

Vanessa watched with curiosity at the odd boy. "Its a simple word. ALl you have to do is say please and I shall move." She did not know what the boys problem was. It was like he had never heard of manners before. Was he raised in a barn or something. She crossed her arms to show she was not going to change her stature or her mind on the matter at hand. "Come on, repeat after me. Please move, Vanessa."
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Crooking his head to the side, Sithon looked at her in confusion. "My name is not Vanessa, but I really must be on my way!" he exclaimed and picked her up in his arms, jumped forward, landed on the next cobblestone and set her down behind him again. "See? that was easy." he beamed at her and nodded to himself before turning his attention back to the ground. Now...where was he? Right! Two cobblestones, three cobblestones. Jump again!
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:04 pm

Vanessa groaned and rolled her eyes, "No I am Vanessa." This boy was an odd one. She screamed softly as he picked her up. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked rather pissed off. When he continued to jump she chased after him and grabbed his arm, "Who are you?"
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:21 pm

"You messed up my rhythm." Sithon stated casually and turned to face the girl, again staring at her for a few moments. Then, with a sudden move, he tackled her to the ground and pinned her with his body. The girl might be older than him, but Sithon was quite tall and strong for his age and had no problem holding her still. His blank expression and twisted into a sick grin and he brought his face down till it was only inches apart from hers. "You are not a a very nice girl, are you?" he growled darkly and laughed, a high-pitched, insane sound. Then he jumped up again and bounced over to a few trees, a serene smile on his lips.
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Vanessa rolled her eyes and was about to turn to leave when she was tackled. She screamed and tried to hit the boy, but she wan pinned down. She whimpered when he grinned at her. Then he got up and just left... what the fuck was that. She growled and stalked after him. Probably a bad idea, but Vanessa didnt know when to leave well enough alone. "HEY!" She screamed at him and pinned him to the tree, surprisingly.
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Sithon blankly stared back at the girl, not in the least bothered by her high voice. "Yes?" he asked calmly instead. It wouldn't be difficult to just push her off, but why should he? He liked trees. He liked leaning against trees, so why not just stand here then? It was the same to him, even though he did not quite understand where she was going with this. Actually, it was quite a nice day today, he thought looking up at a few birds that were singing in the tree above them. "Nice, aren't they?" he said dreamily.
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:49 pm

"What the.." She realized he was talking about the birds. "Yes they are quite nice. Now would you like to explain what that was back there? Whydid you bloody tackle me?" She stared him in the eyes and waited for an explanation or an apology for his earlier behavior. Yet part of her knew she probably would not recieve one, she still wanted to know
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Turning his head to look back at the girl, Sithon crooked his head to the side and thought for a moment. Then he shook his head and shrugged. "I must say, I do have not even the slightest inkling as to what you might be talking of." he told her. "Oh ... right...I told you, you messed up my rhythm, that wasn't nice." he explained with a patient smile.
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:08 pm

"And tackling people is nice!?" She growled softly and felt her face getting as red as her hair. This one was frustrating, but interesting. She pinned him harder against the tree, or at least she thought she did. She didnt know. "Youre an odd one, you know that. Interesting, but odd."
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:16 pm

"But of course! I tackle my beautiful Hana all the time!" Sithon exclaimed, innocent confusion resounding in his voice. "Why are you so easily angered, fair lady?" he asked the red-haired girl curiously. She did seem quite irritated the whole time, he though as she pushed against him. "The tree won't budge you know?" he told her. "You can't push me through it, though actually, it would be quite fun, I can imagine. I have never seen a tree from inside. Have you?"
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Vanessa smiled genuinely at the odd boy. He was rather funny. "No, not the way you are thinking. But if you look at a log from the side, its pretty much the inside of a tree." She released the boy and sat down by his feet. "Im Vanessa, as I said earlier."
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:28 pm

Sithon shook his head. "No no! You don't get it! I know how a log looks like, do you think me stupid? But to actually be inside of a tree, to feel it live around you. That is what I meant!" he explained excitedly. He shouldn't be surprised, most people did not get his thinking and he was used to it by now. Luckily, he met people that were able to go along with his madness well enough not to be left behind in the process.
Turning his attention back to the girl in front of him, Sithon noticed that she had stepped back, so he jumped onto the first branch he could reach and crouched down on it, gazing at the courtyard below. "Hello Vanessa." Sithon gave back.
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Vanessa giggled and climbed up to the branch above the one he was on. She lvoed climbing trees as a little girl. She looked down at him and smiled, "Hello Sir. I still do not know your name." She smiled and pushed her hair back and began singing out loud at the top of her lungs, "We’re gonna run through your fire Like we’ve never been burned We're gonna laugh out loud Like we've never been hurt We're gonna shout it out to the edge of the world, We’re unbreakable You’re unbreakable."

She stopped thinking about more lyrics before continuing"We’re gonna scream on rooftops Dance in the rain We'll open up our hearts Yeah, forget the pain And they can call us crazy Freakin’ insane We’re unbreakable We’re unbreakable You’re unbreakable You’re unbreakable."
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:41 pm

"Oh you want to know my name?" Sithon exclaimed letting himself fall backwards from the branch so he was hanging on his legs swinging back and forth. "Then why would she not ask for it? Strange girl." Sithon asked himself confused and shook his head. "My name is Sithon Macnair." he said loud enough for her to hear while still keeping the serene sound to his voice that always made him sound slightly nuts. But then again, he probably was, so no harm done. "Urg!" he groaned and pressed his hands over his ears. "What is that awful noise that speaks no sense? Have you ever run through fire? It is most unpleasant, I can tell you. And actually the world has no edge, as it is round..." Sithon would have gone on, but as he had his ears covered, he did not catch the rest of the song. Instead, he kept swinging, grinning happily at the snowy ground.
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:44 pm

Vanessa whimpered as he covered his ears. "What do you mean awful? I think I have a very nice voice thank you very Much, Sithon." She jumped down to his branch and stared at him. "Is my voice really bad?" She hated people making fun of her singing voice. She played witht he tips of her hair and whimpered softly
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Sithon looked up at the girl with a confused expression. Why was she moving her mouth without actually saying anything? that made absolutely no sense and they called him mad! He was about to comment on it when he remembered to uncover his ears, so he caught the last question she asked. Is my voice really bad? she asked and Sithon looked at her for a few moments and then said "Yes." without blinking. Now, of course he could not judge whether the voice was really bad, or just bad, or just not good, or good enough, as he had nothing to compare it to, no one he knew ever sang. Maybe his Hana could sing? He would have to ask her later. Where was she now? He frowned. Why wasn't he with ... oh right, she had told him to go somewhere else because she wanted to do some girl stuff, whatever that was with her friends. Wait, what? Right! He was supposed to talk to the girl standing in front of him. "Do you ever do girl stuff? What is it?" he asked her the most sensible question that jumped to mind.
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:54 pm

Vanessa whuimpered a bit more as he said the word that practically destroyed her. She jumped down from the tree and landed on the ground below. "Yes I do girl stuff all the time." He then asked a rather odd question. "What is it? Well, it can be alot of things. It can be makeovers, shopping, gossiping about guys and other girls. You know... girl stuff."
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:02 pm

Sithon frowned as he listened to her explanation of what "girl stuff" was supposed to be. It sounded quite riddiculous, he thought. "It does sound quite riddiculous." he said out loud, just what he had been thinking and shook his head. But maybe that was why it was called "girl stuff" because boys just did not understand those kind of things. It would make sense, though, would it? Otherwise, why call it girl stuff if boys could do it too, right? Sithon nodded to himself, satisfied with the explanation had had arrived at and looked back at the girl in front of him. "Where are your girl friends with whom you do girl stuff then and why are you not with them? My Hana is with her girl friends just now, doing girl stuff, that is why I am here on my own." he explained shortly, his attention suddenly distracted by a spider which was trying to fight its way out of a snow hole and he quickly let himself fall from the branch, landing next to it. Snatching it up, Sithon held it out to the girl.
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:08 pm

"I dotn have many friends." She said through clenched teeth. Sure she had Ronan and Winter and Ethan. And she sort of had Ian. But that was about it. She stood up and brushed ehrself off. "I must be going now." She had no where to go. She jsut felt hrut by the boys comments and would rather get away from the hurtful words
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:19 pm

"Mhm..." Sithon crooked his head to the side and patted the little spider softly. "She doesn't seem to like you, little one." he said and shrugged, squishing the animal between his fingers before looking up at the girl again when she told him that she had to leave now. He nodded and turned to climbed back up the tree. If she had to go than she probably had somewhere important to be, he figured and reclaimed his place on the lowest branch where his view was not yet covered by snowy twigs. He would just stay here and wait for his Flower to come back, maybe he would be able to catch a bird like last time? Sithon looked around and spied a small brown bird not too far away and a dark smile appeared on his face.
Sithon Macnair

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Vanessa shivered as he killed the tiny creature before turning and making ehr way up to the castle. That Sithon was an odd one. She had never heard of him before today, but she had a feeling this would not be the alst time she heard of him
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next