Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  Empty The night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Vanessa couldt sleep. No matter what he did, his body would not go to rest. She tried sleeping potions, spells even counting sheep, an old muggle trick, but nothing worked. She groaned and got out of bed and began walking. Her brain was turned off, but her feet knew where to go. She ended up in the owlery and looked around. It was empty. Except for, of course, the owls.

She held out her arm as a majestic black owl landed on it. It was her own owl, Maleficent. Her bird was beautiful. Her feathers were jet black and she bright gold eyes with little specks of green in them. She was one of a kind and she loved her so.

She petted her bird and she nibbled on her finger. She laughed and gave her a treat from her pocket. She smiled and watched as she took off and flew into the night sky, probably to go hunting. She sighed and found her falling asleep. She should go back to her bed, but she was to weak and tired to walk.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  Empty Re: The night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:53 pm

The sound of heavy boots drew closer and closer to the sleeping girl and suddenly a shadow was towering over her. "You're blocking the way..." Tatsu said sharply and crossed her arms in front of her chest while tapping her foot in impatience. "You do know that there are beds in your common room where you are supposed to sleep?" she drawled, whistling sharply for her owl which came gliding over to her, landing on her outstretched arm.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)  Empty Re: The night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Vanessa jerked up at the sound of footsteps and a voice. "Yes, i know we have beds. I simply fell asleep here by accident." She turned to Maleficents perch and saw her owl was back and had a letter for her. She cocked her head to the side and took the letter from its mouth and rubbed the owls head. "Forgive me if I am wrong, but you are miss Savage, correct?"
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:08 pm

When the girl finally got up, Tatsu stepped past her towards the window and tied a letter to her owl's leg, sending him off silently into the night, her eyes following his graceful swings till he vanished into the darkness. The Ravenclaw's voice made her turn around slowly and she leaned against the wall with a bored expression on her face. "Tatsu Savage, yeah. No need to call me "Miss". I'm anything but actually." she told her. 
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:22 pm

Vanessa nodded and smiled as Maleficent flew up and landed on her shoulder. "Silly bird you are, Maleficent." She saw the girl had an owl as well, "Your owl is quite magnificent. Oh, this is Maleficent." She let her bird nibble her finger and smiled
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Tatsu snorted and shook her head at the other girl. "Thanks I guess, my father gave it to me when I joined Hogwarts, though why you introduce me to your pet is quite beyond me..." she commented sarcastically. "Do you want me to shake its claw?" she asked, smirking amused at the situation.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:27 pm

"Dont encourage her, or she will expect you to do so." She said jokingly and laughed. Maleficent hooted and nuzzled the side of Vanessas face. She was rather close with her owl. "She has always been here for me. She belonged to my brother before Ronan got Zeus." Zeus was her brothers new owl
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 pm

"What?" Tatsu looked at the girl with confusion. "Why would he give you his own if it was still healthy and loyal to him? Why not give you the new owl...Zeus...and keep his faithful pet? That's not very kind is it?" she pointed out. She would never give her owl to anyone, not even her sister who would get her own owl when she was ready to join Hogwarts.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:35 pm

"My brother is an idiot. Besides Maleficent always liked me more than she did Ronan. I guess it was all for the best since Zeus doesnt like me much. He always bites me when I go near him." She giggled and smiled as Maleficent flew back to her perch. "My apologies, I have not introduced myself. I am Vanessa MAsters."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:40 pm

"I see." Tatsu snorted again and rolled her eyes. Her own owl was quite the calm one and would not bite or scratch anyone, more likely, he'd just ignore you completly...smart boy, she thought smirking before focusing back on the Ravenclaw. "Ah...Vanessa Masters. I can't say that you have caught my attention before." Tatsu told her bluntly, not trying to be rude, but just being honest. "You're brother is in Ravenclaw, though, is he? He's in some of my classes."
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:42 pm

"Yes, Ronan is in Ravenclaw. I am as well." She shook her head slightly amazed that the girl knew Ronan. "Anyway, what brings you up here besides to amil a letter of course." Vanessa liked to come up here sometimes and keep Maleficent company.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:48 pm

"Nothing." Tatsu replied, frowning at the girl. "Unlike other people, I prefer my bed to sleep in, you know?" she gave back chuckling and started to walk to the exit. "But I wanted to take a walk through the forest afterwards, so that's what I'll be doing now." she told the Ravenclaw and started to descend the stairs.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:51 pm

Vanessa cocked her head to the side. She had not yet been in the forest. She was pretty sure it was called the Forbidden forest for a reason. She watched as Maleficent slept soundly so she decided to follow the girl. "Mind if I join you?"
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:55 pm

Without bothering to turn around, Tatsu shrugged and said "Sure, if you're not afraid of the dark..." her voice was full of amusement and she thought that the fun of watching this girl make her way through the woods was worth the trouble of taking another person with her. Usually, she prefered to go alone, but for once, she could make an exception.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:56 pm

"Oh please, I grew up in the dark." She rolled her eyes and walked along side the girl. She wasnt sure if she trusted this girl, then again, she didnt trust people usually. "So Tatsu, are you going to the ball?" She asked trying to make conversation
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:22 pm

"Just making sure..." Tatsu said smirking and was about to make another comment regarding the darkness when she was interrupted by a question that made her laugh out loud. "Oh yes...yes, I am and I'll have lots of fun there..." she told the other girl, thinking of her date.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:23 pm

"Who are you going with?: She wodnered if the girl even had a date. She was very pretty, so she wouldnt ve surprised if she did. Vanessa on the other had, was still dateless and it bugged her very much so.
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Tatsu chuckled again and bit her lip from laughing out loud. "I'm going with the Snape boy." she said, trying for a calm voice but failing miserably. The whole thing was just too riddiculous and she enjoyed herself quite a lot. "Boys are so easy, you know?" she told the Ravenclaw. "You just have to know how to take them."
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:29 pm

"Mio?" Tatsu was going to the ball with Mio? That was kind of a shock for her. She smiled weakly and blushed, "Thats great, Im glad you have found a date that you like. I on the other hand, am dateless still. I guess guys arent that easy."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:43 pm

"Mhm? Oh yes, I think that's his name..." Tatsu remarked, still trying not to laugh. "Like him? Well, he surely is entertaining, but really, I didn't even give him a choice to say no. I more or less tricked him into going with me and it was really fun. You should have seen his face, too adorable." Now Tatsu actually laughed out loud. "You'll find someone as well, I'm quite sure." 
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:03 pm

"I dont like, Mio. Not like that at least." It was the truth, but if that was so, why did she keep picturing Mios wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes. She shook her head and laughed. "What did you do to poor Mio to trick him into it? And no, I still doubt I will find anyone for me."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:01 pm

Tatsu smirked slightly at the other girl and shook her head softly. "What did Snape do to make you dislike him? I thought that most people get along quite well with him..." she commented, now a little curious about the Ravenclaw. She usually wasn't one to chat much with other people, but when her interest was roused, she could be quite persistent. "Then I'll tell you how I tricked him, deal?" Tatsu grinned at her.
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:21 pm

"Its not that I dislike, Endymion. Its just that... well... lets sya we got off on the wrong foot. He is very protective of his friends, I will tell you that much." She blushed at the thoought of the one friend of Mio's she knew. Ian. No, snap out of it! She shook her head and turned back to Tatsu. "Threats were said if anything went wrong. Ok youre turn."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:56 pm

Tatsu snorted and nodded in agreement. "Yeah well, that are Gryffindors for you. Mess with them, they might get annoyed, but mess with their friends and they kill you." she said, chuckling softly, thinking of her own Gryffindor friend. "Anyway, I'm not much different, I can tell you. I might not have as many friends as Snape, but if anyone would hurt any of mine, I'd destroy them." Tatsu told the Ravenclaw in a casual voice because if was just a simple truth for her. 
Shooting a smirk at Vanessa, she told the short story. "Well I have to start a bit before getting to Snape. You see, my cousin is going to Wolfclaw and I usually hang out with him and his friends a lot and at the beginning of this year one of Snape's sisters were sorted into Slytherin, her name's Violet, no idea if you know her, but I kind of adopted her as my little sister, because she reminds me of my own and so she also spend time with the Wolfclaw guys. Now the Snape boy obviously didn't like that and cornered me and because I didn't let him scare me, he got all angry and frustrated which, I have to say, made him look quite hot, so I rubbed myself all over him and turned this anger into arousal till he couldn't think clearly anymore. Then I asked him if he was going to the ball with me and he said yes without thinking." Tatsu started laughing, thinking about the face Mio had made when he realized what had happened. "It was too funny."
Tatsu Savage
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Vanessa listened intently to every word the girl said, "And that actually worked?" She was shocked. She wondered if that tactic would work for her. She smiled as she thought about the look on a boys face if she tried. "Thats actually quite brilliant. Congratulations on breaking Mio down like that."
Vanessa Masters
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next