The Ties That Bind
All Usernames Must Be Your Character's First and Last Name.
DO NOT USE YOUR REAL NAME. ALL NAMES MUST BE FICTIONAL.
Switch Accounts

Twitter
Admins

Moderators

The night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The night sky is majestic and cruel (Open)

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:56 pm

Tatsu snorted and nodded in agreement. "Yeah well, that are Gryffindors for you. Mess with them, they might get annoyed, but mess with their friends and they kill you." she said, chuckling softly, thinking of her own Gryffindor friend. "Anyway, I'm not much different, I can tell you. I might not have as many friends as Snape, but if anyone would hurt any of mine, I'd destroy them." Tatsu told the Ravenclaw in a casual voice because if was just a simple truth for her. 
Shooting a smirk at Vanessa, she told the short story. "Well I have to start a bit before getting to Snape. You see, my cousin is going to Wolfclaw and I usually hang out with him and his friends a lot and at the beginning of this year one of Snape's sisters were sorted into Slytherin, her name's Violet, no idea if you know her, but I kind of adopted her as my little sister, because she reminds me of my own and so she also spend time with the Wolfclaw guys. Now the Snape boy obviously didn't like that and cornered me and because I didn't let him scare me, he got all angry and frustrated which, I have to say, made him look quite hot, so I rubbed myself all over him and turned this anger into arousal till he couldn't think clearly anymore. Then I asked him if he was going to the ball with me and he said yes without thinking." Tatsu started laughing, thinking about the face Mio had made when he realized what had happened. "It was too funny."

Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Vanessa listened intently to every word the girl said, "And that actually worked?" She was shocked. She wondered if that tactic would work for her. She smiled as she thought about the look on a boys face if she tried. "Thats actually quite brilliant. Congratulations on breaking Mio down like that."

Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:36 pm

Tatsu laughed even louder at that and had a hard time speaking. "Oh of course it did! Boys are so damn easy to manipulate. You just have to use your advantages to get what you want. My mum taught us that since we were little. She's our Flying teacher, no idea if you take that class. Anyway, of course flirting won't work with every boy, there has to be an attraction already, from his side at least. There are guys that won't react to that at all, rarely, but it happens. My cousin for example, not a chance with him." she said, calming down a bit again, and shrugged. "Well, actually I like him, he's cute and loyal and brave. I appreciate that, so I'll make sure he will enjoy his time with me as well..." she grinned wickedly, thinking about what they might do together after the ball.
Tatsu Savage

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Vanessa cocked her head to the side. She had so much to learn about boys. "Um, Tatsu... could you.. um.. could you teach me?" She felt embarrassed asking to learn all this, but she only had so long till the ball. She had to find a date and Tatsu's strategy could be the answer
Vanessa Masters

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:43 pm

"Teach you?" Tatsu crooked her head to the side and thought for a moment, then, after a while, she shrugged. "Sure, I can try. I mean you need to get a feeling for what the boy wants, I can't teach you that, it must come naturally, but I can try to help you with that." she agreed. Her mother had taught her and Kanae, so maybe she could teach it as well.
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Vanessa smiled and clapped happily. "Yay, this should be fun." She was actually rather excited for this. To learn how boys work and what they find attractive and stuff. It was all rather fascinating to her
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:50 pm

"Sure thing, well, do you got any boy in mind whom he could use for practise? It is always best to start with someone simple, but if you like the challenge, you can also pick someone difficult. Up to you." Tatsu suggested.
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:55 pm

"Well there is this one guy, but he is sadly spoken for." She thought about who else she could use for practice. There was Lezar, but that could end badly, there was also James, but he was a bit young for her. Her mind then wandered to the boy with the red hair. She smiled
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Tatsu snorted and grinned darkly. "Oh well...if you care that he is spoken for than you should probably not pick that guy." she said calmly. Sometimes that was quite fun and if the girl the boy wanted was someone that had crossed her, Tatsu might actually go for him, just for the fun of it. "Any other idea?" she asked.
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:00 pm

"Its not that I care that he is spoken for. I just dont want him mad at me. There is also the fact that he used to date my cousin. However, There is this one boy I have met. He seems nice enough." She smiled and thought of Ethans smile and nodded. "I got one in mind.
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Nodding thoughtfully, Tatsu nodded at the girl. "Fine, so you are interested in him or do you just want him for practise? Because that actually matters you know? If you care for someone then you must be honest with them and all that stuff. If you just want to manipulate him...well, I could help you with that."
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Vanessa thought for a moment. "If that is the case, I might want to switch my boy." Lezars face crossed her mind and she smiled. "Yeah, I definitely got one." She smiled and looked up at Tatsu. "This one is just for practice." She decided to not say the boys name unless she asked for it
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:10 pm

"Great." Tatsu nodded once, sharply and looked straight into the girl's eyes. "You need to have a plan before you start, so tell me what kind of person he is. You need to analyze them, you see? What does he care for? What are his weak points. And so on. Tell me everything you know about him." she told the other student.
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:12 pm

"I know he is a Wolfclaw student. I dont know thta much about him though..." She blushed realizing how little she knew abotu Lezar. She rubbed the back of her enck and looked down at her shoes. "Hes cute. He has a sick sense of humor I assume. He is good at occlumency. He fancies the french students."
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Tatsu raised her brow at that, guards immediately going up. "A Wolfclaw student? Well, not the easy kind I would say. I thought you might pick a Hufflepuff. They tend to be rather easy..." she trailed off and shook her head slightly. "Alright, who is it? I seriously hope for you that it is not my cousin, not because I'm worried about him, but because you would fail completely." she said, smirking slightly.
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:22 pm

"Hufflepuff, did cross my mind. But this is just for practice." She blushed when she asked for the boys name, "Lezar Wilkins." She brushed her hair out of her face and bit her lip nervously. "Do you know him? She was curious if the girl knew him or not
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:27 pm

"Ah right... Lezar the little bugger!" Tatsu relaxed again and laughed out loud. "Yeah, you will have fun with him. he's one of my cousin's friends, so I know him quite well." she said, still chuckling slightly. That would definitely be quite a lots of fun, she thought smirking.
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:28 pm

Vanessa smiled. She had chosen well according to Tatsu. "Its a bonus that i speak french if he fancies the french students." She smiled and thought about their run in in the kitchens. It had been an interesting affair. "So, what do I do? What happens if he pushes me away?"
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:36 pm

Tatsu snorted and shook her head. "Lezar fancies anything female and around his age, not just the french girls." she told the Ravenclaw with a roll of her eyes. "He's definitely driven by hormones, so you will have to use that to your advantage, but he ..." Tatsu broke off and looked at Vanessa. "No, you tell me what you think what kind of person he is. What is his character like?" she asked of the other girl. If she had spent some time with him, she should be able to judge him a little.
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Vanessa thought about Lezar for a minute, "He seems to be the type to take what he wants and not care about anything else. Once he has his eye set on something, it will be his whether that person likes it or not." She thought a bit more, "He is rather smart by the looks of it. But he wants everyone to think he is some sort of bad ass or something."
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:47 pm

"Mhm ... not bad for a first try." she said, nodding at the girl. "He really does pretend to be a badass, but to be honest, he is from a very dangerous family and has been trained from an early age on. But I guess compared to his friends, you picked the easiest one." Tatsu remarked thoughtfully. "So now you know that you should play on his sex drive, but without being too smart-arse with him. As you said, he likes to be the one in control. That are good starters, but if you want to get a boy, you need to get the whole character. With Lezar, his friends are immensely important, so don't ever try to talk bad about them or hurt them because then your good looks won't get you anywhere, he'll kill you." she told the Ravenclaw with a serious voice. You did not mess with Wolfclaw students, never! "So tell me, how would you try to get him?" Tatsu asked, trying to see if the girl could think of a plan now.
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:53 pm

Vanessa listened closely to every word the girl said. She had gotten a pretty accurate description of Lezar and smiled. "He is not the only one to come from a dangerous background." She looked down and thought about her father but soon shook the thought from her head. "Well, he comes down to the kitchens often when I am down there for a midnight snakc. Maybe the next time he does, I could wear something mor... um... visiually appealing and try to seduce him?"
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:05 pm

Tatsu nodded with approval. "Good idea. Make him see that you are interested in him, he doesn't like chasing after girls because he doesn't want to look stupid if they tell him off." she said and rolled her eyes again. Boys were so riddiculous sometimes. "But there is one important thing, actually that applies to most guys, at least to those you want to get close to. Do NOT EVER act like a slut. That is really important. They will think that you would probably go to bed with just about anyone. And they want to think they are something special, you know?" Tatsu looked right at the Ravenclaw with a slight frown. "And don't act like a little girl, that's totally annoying, alright? So no giggling, or playing with your hair. Guys notice things like that right away. They don't want little girl, they want confident and smart girls, but submissive enough so they can be the ones in control. At least most guys, Lezar definitely. There are others of course..." she shrugged
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Vanessa sighed. Her voice always made her seem younger than she was. "What about my voice? And my giggle?" She giggled to show Tatsu what she meant. "They make me sound like a little girl when im not one." She sighed and straightened her hair. "I want to sleep with Lezar. Will that happen if I do this right?"
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Tatsu winced slightly at the sound and shook her head. "That's just what I mean...childish is not good. Not if you want to seduce someone." she said. "You can't change your voice of course, but you can change the way you laugh, at least when you're on the hunt...as I like to call it. Try to chuckle or snicker, make it sound amused but not overly happy, got it? You want to seem mature and cool, right? If you keep those things in mind, I don't see why he wouldn't. You're a pretty girl and you don't want to win his heart, right? Just his body for a night or so. That's quite simple, especially with someone hormone driven like Lezar." she said grinning. "And if it doesn't work, I just offer him a threesome with both of us, he won't say no to that." Tatsu barked a laughter and winked at Vanessa.
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Masters on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:57 pm

Vanessa tried to snicker like Tatsu said and smiled when it didnt sound childish. "Perfect." She blushed when she called her pretty. "You really think so?" She always felt pretty, but hearing others say it always made her smile. He rjaw dropped when she mentioned a threesome, "Believe it or not,. I would actually be ok with that." She smiled and sent a wink right back
Vanessa Masters

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Savage on Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Tatsu smirked and chuckled at the other's words. "You would? Well, I'm always open to things like that and Lezar would definitely not be able to resist that." she commented laughing, thinking of the Wolfclaw boy. Tatsu didn't have a threesome with another girl before, but it would be quite fun to try it out. "And yes, of course you are, but you can't just rely on that. There are many pretty faces around this school, especially now with three other schools present as well." she muttered, thinking of all the beautiful girls from France. They seemed much more sophisticated and mature than most girls at Hogwarts.
Tatsu Savage

Character sheet
Jobs:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top