Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A night out.. oh why did I agree to this? (open)

2 posters

Go down

A night out.. oh why did I agree to this? (open) Empty A night out.. oh why did I agree to this? (open)

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Tue May 20, 2014 9:19 pm

Kaitlyn walked into the three broomsticks wearing a low cut black dress (the one in her Profile picture). She had been pressured by her fellow Aurors to go out and try to find a partner. She doubted she would find one, having not been out on a date for over 3 years, but the aurors said she deserved it, saying she was so dedicated to helping others that she needed to treat herself.

She took a seat at the bar and ordered a firewhiskey, not really planning on searching the pub for her options, letting someone come to her. She did not care if it was male or female.
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

A night out.. oh why did I agree to this? (open) Empty Re: A night out.. oh why did I agree to this? (open)

Post by Zoya Morte Thu May 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Zoya figured that this must be a prank they played on her for being the noob in the office because following a colleague to make sure she gets a date was certainly not high end spying. Or high end anything really. Sighing, Zoya shrugged out of her coat, drawing her wand out and holding it in her hands fr a second, wondering where she could stash it. Stupid dress, she thought, finally deciding to stick to her coat. She liked it anyway.

Walking up to the bar, she ordered a drink thinking that she might as well enjoy her night off, even if it technically wasn't. It was stupid to hang around in the shadows to keep track of her 'target' and Zoya figured that striking up a friendship was a way better way to manage her 'mission' anyway, so as she spotted the lady in question, she automatically smirked and made her way to her.

"So how exactly did the others manage to force you here?" She asked, a slight teasing tone as she slid on a sit next to her. "They played the newbie card on me you know." She confided, holding up her drink for the lady to clink in solidarity to being tricked by their colleagues. "The names Morte, Zoya Morte." She introduced herself, laughing in the end, "Sorry, I always wanted to do that. Kind of came off a s a bit dumb though." Trailing of thoughtfully ,she took a sip from her glass, finally setting it down, "And you are Kaitlyn, right? Because if not, I am so going to be the laughing stock for this month, so yeah.....please say yes."

[Dress]
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

A night out.. oh why did I agree to this? (open) Empty Re: A night out.. oh why did I agree to this? (open)

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Thu May 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Kate knew almost right away that someone was watching her, after spending so long in the Aurors, how could she not? What really surprised her was the fact the tail, who she recognized as the newbie Auror. Zoyer or something like that.. She had never been on a mission with her so did not know her name well.

What really surprised her, is when she took a seat next to her. Kate took a sip from her firewhiskey. "Their concern for my well being touched me. Plus they bet i couldn't find a date, I was the only one who did, And I need the money" She let a small smile touch her lips "The questions is, how did they talk you into stalking me?" her question was soon answered, and she nodded "Well, do me a favor, tell them i found a date and i disappeared for the whole night, I would love to get one over old Moody." She chuckled and took another sip.

Kate had to admit, this Zoya's awkwardness was kind of cute, so she laughed "Yes, I am. Kaitlyn Becket. Please, call me Kate." She held out a hand. She did not plan on making a move, but a cute friend was always nice to have.
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Thu May 22, 2014 4:03 pm

"Money is good." Zoya agreed, wincing as she thought of her search for an apartment. "Especially when you are trying to find an apartment or something, who knew London could be so bloody expensive? If only the hotel had decent food." She played with her drink for a while, sliding the glass on the counter top between her hands but she looked up at Kate's words. "Uh.....yeah, um no. I am not falling for that. I am a newbie here and I am not missing up on a chance to gather some dirt on my senior." She countered with a smirk, gesturing to the dance floor she added, "The field's yours milady."

Zoya was glad that Kate wasn't taking her rambling the wrong way and felt immediately at ease at that realization. "Level one, clear. Proceeding to Level Two." She joked, grasping the offered hand lightly but giving it an enthusiastic shake. "I am serious you know, we could find you an epic date tonight. And I am not just saying because tonight you will have the world's best wing-woman by your side, but you look smokin' too and that's always a good start. We will annihilate these suckers tonight!" She announced cheerfully, surveying the crowd over the rim of her glass as she took a sip.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Thu May 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Kate smiled softly "I know, buying a house nearly bankrupted me, I've had the same place for 7 years now, it looks exactly the same as it did when i bought it, plus a few extras.." She understood the troubles, and felt sorry for the other woman. She would help the woman, if she were more financially stable. She did smile and said "That why you learn how to cook, make awesome meals out of basically nothing.. like me" She winked

Her smile faded when her charming did not work "I could always curse you into thinking I did" She raised her eyebrows once in a challenging sort of gesture She then rolled her eyes and said "Like I need a wing woman to get a date.. all I need is to find a guy who does not think he is good enough for a woman, have a few drinks, give him a quick kiss on the lips, and bam. I had a 'date'" When Zoya said she was smokin', Kate blushed and said 'Well.. your pretty hot yourself Miss Morte" She took another sip, not taking her eyes off the woman..

Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Thu May 22, 2014 4:58 pm

"I will probably have to just crash into one of my dad's apartments but I am really trying to avoid that. The neighbors are so shitty, I might be facing some murder charges." Zoya explained, making a face as she downed her drink. The liquid burned down her throat and though it hurt a bit, the aftereffect was amazing. "Oh, I have my talents. I can make fire out of nothing." She joked, as a series of her best kitchen disasters flitted through her mind. "I can mess up spreading jam on a toast, so yeah, cooking might be a bit advanced for me."

"Try." Zoya answered simply, raising an eyebrow at Kate as she held up her hand for another drink. "But trust me, this bar does not need a cat fight to entertain it." She teased, holding up her glass to their surroundings. "There's that, but I have a responsibility tonight. You get set up, with an approved guy, not just anyone." Zoya tried to sound all serious, but the prospect of her screening potential dates was so ridiculous, she had to laugh. "Uh....thanks?" Compliments made her feel a bit awkward, so she accidentally turned the reply into a question. "I mean, thanks." She corrected, with a bright smile.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Thu May 22, 2014 5:08 pm

Kate downed her own drink before replying "You could always stay with me.. I have a guest bedroom you could sleep in. I would have to charge you rent, however" She winked as she raised her hand for another bottle. She was starting to feel the effects of firewhiskey take hold, but ignored it, if she had to find a date, she might as well be drunk during it. When she commenting about the fire, Kate laughed "Its called being a witch beautiful, but seriously, i'll cook you a good meal sometime." She grinned as she popped open another firewhiskey.

She then let a small smirk touch her lips "Please, its excactly what this bar needs. The winner would have guys paying us to buy us drinks." She had something a lot dirtier pop up in her mind at first, but did not say it. She then couldn't help but say "What if I don't want a guy?" She then winked, before gently rubbing the other girls arm "You are so cute, but please, you don;t have to be so insecure around me.. be yourself." she grinned before she took another long gulp of firewhiskey
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Thu May 22, 2014 5:23 pm

"Are you sure? 'Cause I am kind of.......accident prone. And you are not exactly sober." It was a very nice thing to offer up your home just like that, and to a person you don't really know either but Zoya didn't want to take advantage. "And then again, I could be some creepy serial killer." She added as an afterthought, looking smug at the implication because usually, Zoya failed to look threatening completely. "Naaah, being a witch has nothing to do with it, that is why its my talent." She laughed, downing another glass, was it just her, or was the English firewhiskey far more potent than the American stuff? "Americans, ruining England since forever."

"Of course! We just have to make sure you win!" She exclaimed, looking very excited at the prospect. Zoya had never been good at getting dates so it was very ironical that she had styled herself as a wing-woman tonight. "Come on! Hit me with your best!" She sang cheerfully, holding up her hand so that she could take a sip. "Oh. So our target is girls?" Oblivious to the core, she failed to realize the subtext and blinked around the room ranking the girls there. "Well, I think awkward has become this sort of in built to my personality so yeah," She paused, looking back at Kate with a wink, "I am being myself."

Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Thu May 22, 2014 8:06 pm

Kate nodded "I'm sure.. I live alone, and it does get lonely." It was true, she was lonley living alone, and she would love to have some company, especially one who worked the same job as her.. and one as hot as Zoya was... It was a no brainier. She of course.. would have to come up with someway for Zoya to pay the rent..since she was short of money. Kate then shook her head laughing "I think i could take you on.. I do have like 7 years or so of being an auror on you" When Zoya talked about america versus England, she just giggled "yeah, sounds about right." She winked

Kate just shook her head "There would be no 'making sure' required, i would win." She smirked. When She challenged Kate was tempted to kiss her, but ignored it.. she would wait till Zoya was more drunk before she made a move.. girls tended to embrace their bi natures for the first time drunk.. She then smiled and said "Are, you, are you really?" She winked, rubbing the woman's cheek with her thumb gently before she took another gulp of her firewhiskey.
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Fri May 23, 2014 3:35 am

"Yeah, a room mate would be different, I have never had one." Zoya mused, blanking up slightly as she tried to imagine a life sharing a house with someone. Might be a bit like school, she decided in the end, and then, she has even offered to cook so that's that. The final thought sealed her decision, and she held out her glass for a toast, "To house-mates! although you might be inviting some creepy stalker in your house, you know?"

Zoya was amused by Kate's presumption that she had more experience than Zoya because even if Zoya was new in England, she hadn't been sitting around doing nothing in America. "What exactly do you think I have been doing for these past years?" She queried in an amused voice, quirking an eyebrow at the lady in question. Slamming her third glass down, she poured out another one for herself, all the time trying to find a target for Kate. Eventually though, Kate's actions penetrated through the drunk haze surrounding her mind and her obliviousness and she blinked in sudden realization. 'Wait, are you hitting on me?" Suddenly blurting the words out hadn't been her intention and Zoya blushed uncharacteristically, cursing under her breath.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Fri May 23, 2014 4:27 pm

Kate nodded "Other than my family, nah I've never had one either." She grinned, taking another sip of her drink. Having Zoya as a housemate would be..fun.. to say the least. Interesting, to say the most. She then responded to the toast with a smirk "Well, if you are, I'll be sure to give you quite a show" she winked at the sexy woman.

Kate then shrugged at her comment "Making guys fall in love with you, saving the world. am i getting warmer?" She smirked. When she finished her fourth bottle, she finally put it down, she didn't want to be TOOO drunk, and end up sleeping with some guy or girl she did not really want to. The Zoya finally caught on "Maybeee" She said in a teasing tone, before finally thinking it was now or never and leaning forward pressing her lips to Zoya's softly. She pulled away quickly with a small smile "you like?" she said in a tone school girls would use after they kissed someone.
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sat May 24, 2014 2:47 pm

Mentions of family always soured her mood so she couldn't really enjoy the next few moments of their banter but then, there was always firewhiskey and firewhiskey made everything better. "Tempting me to stalk you, eh?" She teased, laughing as she downed another glass. Too fast idiot, slow down. Her thoughts screamed at her but drunk Zoya pushed sober Zoya down into a small corner from where she couldn't bug her.

"Right on!" She agreed smugle, dissolving into a fit of giggles as she imagined herself in the pose favored by muggles for those people they called spies. "Tadha tadha tadha dha tadhaaaa!" She hummed the popular muggle theme song, not stopping entirely in her giggles because Zoya was a happy drunk.

The kiss sobered her up slightly but she was still drunk enough to actually find it okay. 'You know, I am not looking for anything emotional." She whispered, thinking about the mess her heart already was in and wondered if Kate was a variable she wanted to add in the swirling, confusing mixture in the first place.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Sat May 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Kate simply laughed. Loving how Zoya was so blind to her flirting, and loving how Zoya was just..so..hot. The fire whiskey helped those feelings, otherwise something would be nagged her.. how she would have to work with this woman, and relationships between aurors was frowned upon.. but not against the rules. But hey, the other Aurors wanted her to find a date, and they so stupidly sent Zoya to spy for them.. it would really bite them in the butt when they found out she had tried it with their spy. "Maybe I would like it" She winked at the other Auror.

Kate couldn't help but giggle along with Zoya.. She was so drunk she didn't even recognize the song, but she continued to giggle with the girl, placing a hand on Zoya's leg as she giggled drunkingly.

When Zoya respond okay to the kiss, and said she wasn't in for anything emotional, Kate said with a sly smile "Who says I am? Emotions take time.. and I don't want to wait." She then cupped Zoya's face in her hands and leaned forward placing a deeper kiss on the woman's lips.
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoya Morte Sat May 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Sober Zoya had taken to screaming something about not wanting complications with the person she was going to work and-or live with but Drunk Zoya was far more powerful and dragged Sober Zoya back into the deep dark corner where she couldn't be heard, taking extra care to tie her down so she couldn't interrupt again. Inner confusion sorted, Zoya responded completely to the kiss Kate pressed onto her lips, wondering whether this might help her forget about the mess she made of her life. "So your place.....or my place that might actually end up to be your place?" She murmured against Kate's soft lips, not caring that she hadn't exactly made a lot of sense.
Zoya Morte
Zoya Morte

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Becket Sat May 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Kate giggled softly against Zoya's lips as Zoya seemed to to be trying to say that they should take this to Kate's place (Fuck now i have to buy one) She then said "Smooth Zoya, smooth. But yes, Lets take this to my place.. it will be much more..private there." She placed one more kiss on Zoya's lips before she dragged a finger from her leg to her chin softly and pulled her up by that finger. She then grabbed her hand "Lets go"

(exits thread)
Kaitlyn Becket
Kaitlyn Becket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down