Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Grand Tour (Dahlia) (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Grand Tour (Dahlia) (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Grand Tour (Dahlia) (M)

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Dahlia curled up on her love's chest, kissing it gently and lightly kissing Zephyr's cheek. ''Why are you so perfect?'' She murmured into his ear, nipping it gently as she now stroked his chest lovingly. On her hand held the matching promise ring to his and she watched it dance in the candle light just like his. ''I used to think perfection was impossible but you proved me wrong..'' She mused, giving him a dazed smile.

Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Laying with his eyes closed, his arms around Dahlia, Zephyr smiled as she kissed his chest and cheek. Looking down at her, he answered, "I'm far from perfect, Dahl. You on the other hand... You are much more perfect than I am." As her fingers stroked his chest running over his scar, he no longer felt the need to pull back or react. She had taught him that touch there was alright. Seeing the light catch and dance off her ring, he brought his hand to hers so the light could do the same to his. Kissing her forehead as she looked up at him, he gave a small nod. "I'm looking at perfection. I love you, Dahlia. More than anything," he whispered to her. Smooth, Zephyr. Really smooth... It's true...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Dahlia laid multiple kisses on his beautiful scar, smiling down at his before looking towards Zephyr. A gentle, faint blush touched her cheeks before kissing his lips as gently as possible. ''With you, I am perfection. Without, I am nothing...'' She replied, lacing her fingers with his so their rings touched before smiling even more. ''I dipped my hands in forever, I touched you with infinity and you replied with an always...'' She said honestly and kissed his finger tips before making his hand rest on her heart.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:31 pm

Such the poet. Zeph, she is a wonder. A fine catch, if I do say so myself. Thank you, boys. Smiling at both her words and the words of Osirus and Eryx, of all people, Zephyr ran his fingers up and down her bare side as she spoke. "Always..." he answered her softly as she kissed his fingertips and placed his hand over her heart. Letting his thumb stroke her soft flesh beneath his hand, Zephyr asked, "Dahl, you know there is this ball thing coming up around Christmas... Would you do me the honor of attending with me?" You already know the answer, Zephyr. I know, but I figure she's like to be asked. She's gonna love it, Baby. You watch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Dahlia smiled happily at his simple word, she shivered at the stroke on her side. His touch was electrifying and she leaned into it. Looking up at him, eyes locking and she kept a straight face at his question before letting out a gentle laugh. Leaning over, she pecked his lips before grinning down at him. ''Took you long enough..Of course i'll attend it with you.'' She whispered, happiness shining in her eyes.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Returning the light kiss on his lip, Zephyr grinned. "I wanted to ask you in person, thank you very much," he teased before pulling her in tight against him. Kissing her crown he rested back on the pillows and sighed. Happy, Zeph? Very... She's good for you. I think it goes both ways. I think you're right. Wisdom is rubbing off on the boy. You could use some, too. Nah... I'm wise enough as it is. Right... I am, you all just doubt me all the time... Chuckling at the banter in his mind, Zephyr whispered, "It will be a night to remember, I think." Pulling the coverlet up to cover them both, he rested his head against hers, content with simply holding his love, bare flesh to bare flesh, in the flickering candlelight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2