Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Have Courage, I'm Here For You... (Dahlia) (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Have Courage, I'm Here For You... (Dahlia) (M) Empty Have Courage, I'm Here For You... (Dahlia) (M)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:52 pm

Only a few moments earlier...

Zephyr, I only ask because I care! It's been eight years. I guess I thought-
Thought what, mom? Huh? What?!
I thought maybe there might be a little change. Just a little....
Well, there isn't! It's the same like always! I only know what happened because everyone tells me! I DON'T REMEMBER!
Zephyr, calm down... You're mother is only checking-
Only what?! Checking on my memory that isn't there like she does every year this time?! NOTHING HAS CHANGED! NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE!

Your mother was only doing what mothers do, Baby. Just stop, ok! I don't need it from them, and I don't need it from you guys, too. Zeph, you need to calm down! No! I don't need to calm down! You shouldn't go see her in the state you're in, Zephyr. For once, I agree with them. You should calm down before you do anything stupid.

Zephyr made his way towards The Soulless Tavern to see his girl, Dahlia. Might not be the best choice at the time, but he needed her. She calmed him, and after the morning he had, any calm was welcome. He hated this time of year, and it never failed that when he thinks maybe, just maybe, it can be just like any other time, he's proven wrong. It's bad enough that the memories he didn't have weighed on him as it was, disrupting his sleep and any other habits he had, his parents tended to bring it up at the wrong time, every time. As he closed in on the Tavern, Zephyr suddenly shouted to no one on the street, "Shut up! Just stop! FUCK!" Putting his hands to his temples, he leaned heavily against the bricks of the shop across the way, wanting nothing more than his mind to simply ease.

Last edited by Zephyr Mulciber on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Have Courage, I'm Here For You... (Dahlia) (M) Empty Re: Have Courage, I'm Here For You... (Dahlia) (M)

Post by Dahlia Gamp Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Dahlia had her hair tied up as she finished cleaning up after some scum in the Tavern. It was a long morning and thankfully, the lunch rush was over and done with. After some...disagreements with some costumers, she had to clean up his blood from the table and it was tough work but had to be done. About to put up the 'On Break' sign, she heard a familiar voice shout outside the Tavern and rushed out only to see Zephyr leaning against the wall. ''Zephy, baby...What happened?'' She asked, tightening the leather jacket around her body before reaching over to touch Zephyr's face. ''C'mon...Let me take you inside.'' Dahlia's voice was filled with worry and concern as her spare hand reached to grab his hand so she could lead him inside.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Have Courage, I'm Here For You... (Dahlia) (M) Empty Re: Have Courage, I'm Here For You... (Dahlia) (M)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:50 am

Zephyr, calm down! You calm down! How do you think it feels to not have any recollection of what people are asking you? To only know what they are talking about because they've told you? To constantly be reminded of that year after year with no change? Baby, we are part of you! We know how it- No you don't! You don't know! Zephyr, calm down or your gonna put yourself into a fit!

Feeling a hand touch his face, Zephyr shied away from Dahlia's touch. He didn't mean to, but the state he was in, it was all reflex. Like a nervous tick, his head seemed to pull gently to one side as a wince tweaked the corner of his mouth, his eyes tight shut. Zephyr, it's your Dahlia. Clam down enough to talk to her. Osirus appeared next to Dahlia and placed a comforting, but firm hand on his shoulder. Deep breath, Zeph... That's it... Go with her... Bringing his eyes to focus on Dahlia, the storm raging within them was stronger than ever. "Dahlia.... Yeah.... Yeah, let's go in..." Zephyr said, his sentence as scattered as his thoughts. Gripping her hand, he pushed himself off the wall to go with her, the older Fellow's hand still on his shoulder. Osirus, you don't think? I hope not... I really hope not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:57 am

Dahlia tried not to feel hurt when he moved away from her hand, her paranoid mind coming up with awful reasons as to why he did. His reaction caused her to furrow her brow and she gasped softly at his stormy eyes that seemed to be raging on more than usual. Pulling Zephyr inside, she flipped the sign and remembered her brothers were out for the day so she led him upstairs into the Gamp home. Opening the door, the smell of cookies were in the air and she pulled him into the kitchen to sit at the counter. ''Zeph baby...What's wrong? Who were you shouting at?'' Dahlia didn't see anyone and it worried Dahlia to no end. Her hands lightly touched his face. A gentle growl left her throat as one of her hands laced with Zephyr's, realizing if there was anyone, she'd rush out there and find 'em and kill 'em.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:54 am

Zephyr was only slightly aware of where Dahlia was taking him. Between the shouting of The Fellows, himself, and the pent up tension within his mind, he hardly had enough focus left to know that she was taking him upstairs. His head was pounding as the argument between everyone continued. If you don't get a grip, Zephyr, you're going to do more harm than good. There is no good! All I want is for people to just let things be and stop bringing up the past when there is nothing I can do to fix it! Zeph, I know it's hard but- Don't try to understand, alright! You don't know and won't know! Your memories are still in tact! Baby, our memories are your memories. What you remember, we remember... Drawing a strained breath, Zephyr suddenly took a small notice of his surroundings. It smelled of home here. Looking around, he found that they must be in Dahlia's home, likely above the tavern.

As she guided him to the counter to sit, he took a seat reluctantly. Careful how you answer her, Zephyr. Don't do anything, stupid! Shut up, Eryx! Zephyr's eyes closed tightly as his head tilted once again and his jaw flexed hard. "Shouting at.... I was... Wasn't.... I wasn't shouting at anyone..." he stammered, everything still disconnected as he tried to bring his mind to focus and rubbing his hand over his face. Eryx rolled his eyes and appeared next to him. Yeah because THAT is oh so believable, Zephyr! Salazar above! Eryx, you're not helping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:20 pm

Dahlia stared at Zephyr, worried about him. Grabbing a plate of freshly baked cookies, she placed them in front of him, just to see if he was even paying attention. He seemed mad, disorientated and her worry just grow so she busied herself, making a cup of coffee. His stammer caused her to tense up in slight anger. ''You were shouting...but there was no one in the street, Zephyr. What's going on?!'' She said, turning around with watery eyes. Why is he lying..She thought to herself, putting the coffee in front of him and backed away, biting her lip unsure of what to do. ''Zephyr...Speak to me. Please..I'm begging you. What's going on?'' Dahlia rested against the fridge, staring at Zephyr occasionally.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Told you she wouldn't buy it, Zephyr... Eryx's hiss only caused Zephyr to look up at his girlfriend. Don't push him, Eryx. Just stop... He's doing it to himself! All he needs to do is calm the fuck down! Stop! I mean, he's ASKING for her to ask questions! Jesus, Zephyr! She had placed a plate of cookies out for him, but other than knowing they were there, he didn't pay them any attention. Pushing himself back from the counter and getting to his feet, Zephyr began to pace slightly. Zephyr, please calm down... She needs to know... She'll find out sooner or later! YOU CAN'T TELL HER! What am I supposed to do, huh? I can't lie to her! Stopping for a moment, Zephyr pinched the bridge of his nose and swallowed hard. He wanted to tell her. He saw how worried she was, and of all the people he needed to keep this from, he didn't want her to be one of them. You tell her and she slips up, you KNOW what will happen! She won't! I can trust her! You THINK that, but you don't KNOW for sure! "I DO!" Zephyr suddenly shouted outloud to the Fellow standing before him. Eryx's dark eyes narrowed as he closed the space between them. You....don't....know.... You realise you just spoke to me so she could hear you?! Zephyr stared Eryx down as he pointed to the girl he was growing quickly to love. She's different. You said it yourself! Didn't mean you should just spill EVERYTHING to her, Zephyr! FUCK! Zeph, you might want to sit down.... Why? I don't need to. Just, sit. No... Zephyr, sit- Fighting the urge to lash out at the second Fellow standing just behind Eryx, Zephyr finally shouted to him, "I DON'T NEED TO SIT! I DON'T WANT TO SIT!"

Last edited by Zephyr Mulciber on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Dahlia's eyes widened when Zephyr started pacing and she bit at the ends of her fingers, not sure of what to do. The moment he stopped and pinched the bridge of his nose, she wandered closer to reach out and grab his hand but the moment he shouted, she flinched back. Usually, Dahlia wouldn't have done such a thing but this was Zephyr...Sweet..lovable Zephyr that she was growing to love. Slowly...but all at once. His second outburst caused her to back away, the bottom of her spine hitting the counter. ''I didn't ask you to sit, Zephyr.'' She said bluntly but then it washed over her. Anger...her annoying anger washed over her in an instant and her usually bright green eyes darkened. ''FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK, ZEPH! JUST TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!? I LET YOU INTO MY HOME AND YOU JUST SHOUT FOR NO FUCKING REASON ABOUT SOME RANDOM ASS SHIT AND WON'T GIVE ME A FUCKING EXPLANATION!?'' Dahlia shouted furiously, staring down Zephyr like she did with her brothers and any one who crossed her but in her eyes, there was more than anger. There was love, care and worry. This time, she was the one who pinched the bridge of her nose. ''You can trust me, Zeph...with anything. I promise you that...Just...tell me.'' She said angrily.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Now you did it, Zephyr. Great job! Eryx's mocking clap, only infuriated Zephyr all the more. Eryx, do us all a favor and shut the hell up! Turning to face Dahlia as she shouted at him, Zephyr knew she was only reacting to how he was acting, and likely, what he was saying to those that only he could see. "Dahl, I-" he started, but then stopped. Suddenly, he felt it. Looking at his hands, he felt tingling in his fingers and his heart started to race. Osirus put his hands on Zephyr's shoulders and looked into his eyes. Zephyr, listen to me. It's alright. You just need to sit down... Panic started to fill him, as he knew what was coming. Not here... Not now... Nothing you can do, Baby. We won't leave. We're here. Zephyr, tell her. Talk to her. We can't tell her what you need... Zephyr's breaths began to come more and more quickly. "Dahlia.... I need your help...." he told her, taking a seat on the floor, leaning against the wall. His voice was less angry, more focused, but laced with panic. It's ok, Zeph... "In a few moments.... I'm gonna....a sei-" Zephyr didn't even get to finish before the convulsions began to make his strong body quake and his nose begin to bleed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Dahlia tried not to get even angrier when Zephyr stopped talking but then her brows furrowed at his plead for help. ''Zeph...'' She whispered and ran towards him, grabbing his face. ''Zeph! No, no!'' She said, the moment the convulsions occurred and grabbed a cloth, keeping it under his nose. ''Zeph...Baby..please...What do i do!? I-I...Zeph please...'' She whispered and brushed his hair away from his forehead, kissing it repeatedly. ''Zeph...I'm sorry for shouting. It was wrong of me...Something obviously is going on and i didn't help. Just..come back to me, please.'' She whispered gently, a few tears rolled down her cheeks, landing on Zephyr whilst she held him close to her despite the violent shakes. Dahlia would do anything in this moment to make it stop but she had no idea what and it didn't help that panic and worry had consumed her. It was rare for her to cry but she cared about Zephyr...''Zephyr Avel Mulciber...This won't stop if you keep panicking. Calm down, love. Please...I don't know what i'd do without you.'' She murmured against his forehead. Dahlia, without knowing it, was treating him as if he was going to die but he was stronger than that and would never leave her alone.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:42 pm

FUCK! Way to go, Eryx! It wasn't my fault! Right! You had to push- Stop! We are all equally at fault! Let's focus on the matter at hand, shall we! As Dahlia held him, The Fellows each tended to Zephyr as best as they could. While Zephyr could hear nothing for a few tense moments, slowly he started to hear murmurs, and not from The Fellows. That's it, Zeph. That's it. Hang on... Gradually, Dahlia's voice reached though the ringing in his ears, as the shaking in his body slowed. ...Calm down, love. Please...I don't know what i'd do without you... As the seizure stopped, Zephyr began to draw regular breaths and felt Theon's hand on his face. Opening his eyes slowly, he saw, not just The Fellows over him, but Dahlia's beautiful face. Welcome back, Baby. Zephyr, you- No! Let's go! Osirus grabbed Eryx's by his shirt and vanished with him along with the other two. The storm that had been raging in Zephyr's eyes was calmer but still there as he focused on his girl. Reaching up to wipe her tears away, he whispered, "I'm so sorry, Dahl..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Dahlia felt the seizure stop and her hands held Zephyr's face, waiting for him to show her his beautiful eyes. When he finally did, she let a small smile tug at her lips at the calmness that she saw, forgetting her tears and her panic all together. ''Oh shut up..'' She muttered, wrapping her arms around his neck when she practically jumped on top of him. ''Don't you ever scare me like that again..'' Dahlia whispered into his ear, not daring to let go. She wanted to know what happened but he needed to fully recover and wait until he explained himself. Feeling as though she may be squeezing him a bit too much, she pulled away and held his face again, their foreheads resting together. ''Do you need anything? Should i get you something? Anything at all?'' Dahlia bombarded, biting the corner of her lip right after.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:39 pm

As she wrapped her arms around him, nearly jumping on him, Zephyr held her close, breathing her in. That whole mess was the last thing he wanted to put her through. These things happen, Baby, but it's ok now. Her whipser drew a chuckle from him as he whispered back, "I'll do my best, btu I make no guarentees." At least this doesn't happen all too often, Zeph. That's a bonus. I wish they didn't happen at all... As she pulled away and rested her head against his, he shook it in response to her questions, taking her hands in his. "I'm fine, I'm fine... Well, I will be..." he answered her, feeling his old self start to return. Sitting up a little more correctly against the wall, Zephyr dropped his eyes from the girl he was falling hard and fast for. YOU CAN'T DO TH- If you think it's the right thing to do, Zeph... Just, be ready for anything... She needs to know... Taking a deep breath he resolved to tell her what was going on. "Dahlia, I can tell you anything right? he asked, raising his stormy eyes to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:03 pm

Dahlia smiled softly at his words and held his hands to her chest, right above her heart that she had given to him the moment they met. ''I'm glad..'' She replied to him, their eyes locking together which caused her breath to hitch for a moment. His eyes were like a calm storm, about to blow up at any minute but still had some strength to keep a hold of themselves and that amazed Dahlia, making her fall for him more and more every time she stared into them. His question made her furrow her brow in confusion but her hand rested on his cheek. ''Of course you can, Zephyr...What is it?'' She said, brushing her lips against his other cheek before looking him in the eye that held honesty and promises just for him.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:20 pm

Looking at his hand over her heart, Zephyr managed a smile. Bringing his eyes back up to hers, they locked and he felt his own heart skip with happiness at having found her. Leaning into the touch of her hand on his cheek, he thought of how in the world he was going to tell her. The truth is always best. Yeah! Hey, Dahlia! Hope you don't mind, but you're dating a nutter! Eryx.... Just shut up if you're going to be no help! Eryx held his arms up in an 'I surrender' fashion before taking a seat in his chair of shadows, sulking. "When you came out... When you heard me shouting..." he said looking away from her. Taking a deep breath, he finished, "I was yelling at someone... Well, a few someones... Dahlia, I hear voices." There! He'd said it... The Fellows and Zephyr waited in silence for her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:36 pm

Dahlia stroked his cheek with her thumb, staring at him with love in her eyes. Listening to him with great care, her eyebrows furrowed delicately. I hear voices..pulsed in her head and she mulled over for a moment. The silence filled the air as Dahlia stared into Zephyr's face that was turned from her. Using the hand on his cheek to make him face her again, she sucked in her breath sharply and pulled him into a tight hug. ''First of all, fuck you for not saying sooner but i completely understand why you didn't. Last of all...Why did you panic so much? It's not like it's going to make me love you any less.'' She whispered, realizing she said that she loved him but it slipped out, feeling right mainly because it was true. Dahlia loved him but silently hoped he didn't hear it in case..she scared him away. Pulling away from the hug with a dark blush, she smiled. ''What are these voices like? They must be pretty annoying if you yelled at them..'' Dahlia asked, hoping to steer away from what she said.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:35 pm

The silence that followed after his admitting what was going on was deafening. Zephyr couldn't bare to even look at her. He didn't want to see the disappointment or change on her face at knowing that he was mad. As she moved his face to look at her, he was stunned when she pulled him into a tight hug. Slowly wrapping his arms around her, holding onto her like if he let her go, she'd vanish, he let out the breath he was unaware he was holding. There you go, Zeph... There you go... He was just getting ready to apologize for not telling her when he stopped. She understood... Just like he believed she would... Whoa! Did I hear right? The L-word? 'Atta boy, Zephyr! As she leaned back, he noticed the dark blush in her cheeks and reached up to stroke her cheek with his finger. "They are.... Well.... They are what they are. But.... It wasn't just them this time. It was kind of.... A lot of things all mashed up," he explained, looking into her green eyes that were stunning. "Dahlia.... You....love me?" Zephyr purred to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:52 pm

Dahlia smiled at his arms wrapping around her, making the butterflies in her stomach go mental. She clung to him like if they let go, she'd crumble to the floor into nothingness. Leaning into his finger, she let a small smile tug at her lips. So many questions ran in her mind but she believed it will all come out at the right time. ''Don't keep things from me, Zeph...please...I never want to see you like that again.'' Dahlia told him, firmly. Resting her forehead against his again, her eyes fluttered shut at his purr. ''Y-Yes I do...But i understand...if you don't feel the same. I..I just...I just wanted to say it at least once in my life to someone other than my family.'' She whispered and then opened her eyes again, staring into Zephyr's eyes. ''I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.'' Dahlia said, truth and love filling her eyes with every single word.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Zephyr flexed his jaw as he drew a shuddering breath at her request of him. You know you can't promise that, Zeph. I know. I'll tell her when the moment is right. Resting his head against the wall as she placed her forehead to his, he closed his stormy eyes and simply listened to her soothing words while he finished recovering from the seizure that wracked his body only a short time ago. Opening his eyes to meet hers, Zephyr couldn't help but smile as she explained her love for him. A poet to top it all... She's different.... So you keep saying... Taking her hands in his, Zephyr swallowed dryly before saying, "I feel the same, Dahlia. I'm in love with you, too. And, I'm happy I could be the one, outside your family that you got to tell." Bringing her hands up to his lips, he kisses the backs of them before sighing. "I promise not to keep things from you, but, I can't promise this won't happen again..." he said, a touch of regret in his voice as he looked up at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:26 pm

Dahlia felt her heart practically skip a beat at his smile but the moment he grabbed her hands, her mind began thinking of the worst scenarios. Oh fuck...Please don't let him reject me...She thought to herself before hearing his words which caused her to let out a shaky breath. ''You have no idea how happy that makes me to know you feel the same...'' She whispered, trying not to sound so breathless. The sound of regret in his voice caused Dahlia to lightly pull her hands away from him and her fingers danced on his cheeks. ''Then fine...I'll make you a promise. I promise you, Zephyr...That you will never be alone when it happens.'' She promised, firmly before letting a smirk touch her lips. ''You also missed...'' Dahlia whispered, referring to him kissing her hands just before she lean forward allowing her to capture his lips. Passionately kissing him whilst she stood in between his legs, she had never felt more happy and complete in her whole life.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:47 pm

Our little Zephyr is all grown up... Shut up, Eryx... Nah... This is a good one. Going soft are we? Fuck you! I'm just saying that if he had to pick one, this one is alright. Hearing her promise that he wouldn't be alone whenever this happened made him both happy and thankful that this didn't happen very often. He didn't want Dahlia to have to deal with them all the time. "Deal..." he whispered to her. Seeing her be between his legs was something that made him smile, but his brow furrowed when she mentioned he missed. Just before he was about to ask her about it, her lips locked with his in a heated kiss. 'Atta boy, Zephyr! Hush now! You'll ruin the moment... Gently pulling her into his lap, Zephyr cradled her against himself, reciprocating the deep kiss, pouring all his love for her into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:54 pm

Dahlia grinned happily as he agreed and her legs wrapped around his waist when he pulled her onto his lap. Her mind would've wondered if the people in Zephyr's head didn't approve of her, making her worried like she did when it came to thinking about his family but right now, she was so sunk into the moment. Deepening the kiss, allowing her tongue to dance with his as her hands laced themselves into his hair. I'm madly, truly and deeply in love...She thought to herself, letting herself sink into the moment even deeper. Pulling away, resting her forehead against his as she went to regain her breath, Dahlia pecked his lips repeatedly. ''Zeph..I love you. I love you so much...'' She whispered, her voice laced with pure emotion before capturing his lips again.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:04 pm

As she wrapped her legs around him, Zephyr felt happier than he had in a long time. Allowing his tongue to dance against hers, he couldn't help but notice the pleased look of Calix as The Fellows lingered in the shadows of his mind, their way of letting him be. As the kiss broke, Zephyr noticed she was breathing just as heavily as he was. "I love you, too, more than I could ever imagine..." he said before their lips joined again. Letting his hands wander over her body, Zephyr held one hand on her back, supporting her, while the other found her breast and gently massaged it. The seizure forgotten, Zephyr was fully in the moment, and in that moment, he wanted her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:21 am

Dahlia couldn't believe how happy this single person could make her but she wouldn't change it for the world. Her hips ground against his the moment he replied to her love and his hands burned a path on her body causing her to nip at his lip softly. A man has never touched her like this, yes she's kissed people but the moment he massaged her breast, every single thought faded in her mind, filling with only lust. Dahlia's hands laced into his hair, tugging it slightly, letting her lips attack his neck in heated kisses and licks and bites. Her hips ground against him harder, one of her hands trailed down his chest to grip his hip, keeping him close.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:43 pm

Sighing as she ground against him, Zephyr held her tighter to him. Her nips on his lip brought a soft growl of a purr from his chest as he brought his hand to her neck, pulling her in for a heated kiss. Her shirt, Zephyr... I know, I know.... The trail of kisses and nips that Dahila peppered his neck with only aroused him further, and her continued grinding against his hardening lenth didn't help. Letting his hands drift to her shirt, he untucked it and pulled it off, tossing it to the side. The kisses that followed were deeper than any thus far. Linking a strong arm around her waist, Zephyr got his feet under him and slowly got up. Zeph, careful. I'm fine. I've got her... Not talking about that... Osirus, I'm fine.... Zephyr knew what The Fellow was talking about, and really, that was the furthest thing from him mind at the moment. Turning, Zephyr pinned Dahlia against the wall, moving his hands to her ass, cupping it firmly, drawing her close to him as he ground against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next