Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Who is he? (Dahlia) (pg-13)

2 posters

Go down

Who is he? (Dahlia) (pg-13) Empty Who is he? (Dahlia) (pg-13)

Post by Rider Gamp Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:33 am

Rider stormed into the pub looking for his sister, there were not much people around but he didn't see his twin so he called for her. "Ohh Dahlia, where are you. Come from your secret hidingplace." He was angry at what he had seen and he needed an explanation before he could kill the person.

Rider growled when Dahlia didn't come at once. "You can't hide from me!" He called out again. losing his patience
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Who is he? (Dahlia) (pg-13) Empty Re: Who is he? (Dahlia) (pg-13)

Post by Dahlia Gamp Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:58 am

Dahlia hid in the rafters of the devils crypt, her sanctuary at times, staring down at her brother with narrowed eyes. I can hide all i want...She thought to herself angrily but sighed knowing her twins impatience. Jumping down from the rafters, silently, behind her brother, she tapped the nape of his neck. ''What do you want?'' She growled, feeling his anger flow off him in waves.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:31 am

Rider turned around her and pushed her, pointing his finger at her. "Who is he? Who is the boy Dahlia?" Rider looked at her and saw she was angry, he needed to hide his smirk. He didn't really know if she was seeing anyone he just wanted to make her angry before he would give her her new present.

Rider kept a serious face as he looked at his twinsister. "You can't hide your boyfriend from me, Dahlia so i searched him up and i will let you say goodbye before i kill him." Rider said to her.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:50 am

Dahla growled, her back now pressing against a wall thanks to his push. His questions struck her and she narrowed her eyes. How the hell...She thought to herself and looked in her brothers eyes, knowing him well enough to see he was hiding something. The words kill him angered her even more and in two seconds flat, had her brother pinned to the floor with a knife to his neck. ''You will NOT touch what's mine.'' She growled, her possessive shining through. ''His names Zephyr. He's my pureblood. Mine! Also if you dare touch him, i don't care if you're my twin, I will end you.'' She growled loudly and put the knife back in her thigh sheath, punching Rider in the arm. ''I understand I'm your little sister and that you've got a claim on me...but I love him, Rider...'' Dahlia said, letting her head fall causing her hair to cover her face as she attempted to calm down.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:04 am

Rider didn't expect what was coming, one moment he was standing, pushing his twin away and the next moment he was flat on his stomach on the floor and her knife in his neck. "Dahlia..!" He growled but stopped what he wanted to say as she revealed what he didn't even know. When she was finished talking and pulled away from him, Rider turned around and whistled on his fingers. He sits up and stroked her hair out of her face. "Dahlia, i'm sorry that i angered you but i was only joking, i didn't know you had a boyfriend, but thanks for telling me. I was just kidding, i had a new present for you, Mahlek is bringing it." Right on cue, Mahlek walked in with a puppy wolf with a bow around its head. Rider kissed her cheek. "I will never kill someone, but i still want to meet him you know, look if he is my twin worthy."
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:16 am

Dahlia smirked down at him and sat on his lap, curled up with him. ''I know you were, you giant dick. I think you should know by now that i know when you're lying!'' She said, ruffling his hair and giving him a big kiss on the cheek. ''You trusted Mahlek with carrying a present?'' She said, raising her eyebrow before looking over her shoulder and gasped in delight. ''A pup!'' She said, calling Mahlek over who dropped the pup on her lap, which wriggled around excitedly and licked her face. ''It's perfect! Oh i love it, Rider!'' She said, knocking over her brother again with the wolf pup, licking at Rider's face. Hugging her twin tightly, she buried her face in his neck. ''This is much better than the throwing knife set that i got you..'' She said, her voice muffled by Rider's neck.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rider Gamp Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:43 am

Rider smirked and pulled his arms his twinsister. "I have to admit, you and pinning me down with the knife in my neck is not thinking that you know i'm joking alright." Rider murmured at her. He looked a bit confused at her question about their wolf Mahlek, but he nodded and turned towards the door to see Mahlek coming in.

As Dahlia acknowledged the pup she was more than happy and Rider laughed at her and the pup licking his face. He was relieved that she find his present perfect. "Mahlek did a great job in protecting the little one and you should name her, it's a girl." When Dahlia buried herself in his neck and told him his present from her, his went wide.
"You did not?" He almost gasped. He wanted throwing knives for so long but he never told anyone and now Dahlia bought him the throwing knives. He started laughing. "Do you know how long i wanted to have throwing knives but i thought it wasn't a really good thing to be saving for. Dear, dear sister, really this is the perfect present for me, thank you so much." He beamed, smiling like a maniac.
Rider Gamp
Rider Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:23 am

Dahlia smirked at her twin. ''It's all part of my fabulous acting skills, Rider.'' She teased, ruffling his hair once more and kept the wolf on her lap, stroking it's head as she tried to think of a name for the white fluffball that was so different from Mahlek's black fur before a bright smile tugged at Dahlia's lips. ''Larentia...'' She said and wolf howled gently in approval.

Hearing her brother's reaction, she laughed lightly and cupped Rider's cheek. ''Of course i did, dear brother. Custom made, silver tipped with runes written all over them. Enchanted yes, powerful yes and beautiful, duh!'' She said and nodded towards Mahlek who padded off without a fleeting glance and came back with a bag hanging from it's mouth. Dropping it on the floor, Dahlia nodded. ''There you go...Just in the box is ten throwing knives. Just for you..'' She said, happily.

Dahlia then paused, stroking her brothers cheek even more. ''And...I have another present just for you, my dear twin. Another knife...That I actually made and designed myself.'' She said firmly, pulling a thin box out from the bag. ''Open it..'' She said, knowing he'd see a beautiful flipĀ dagger.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down