Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Grand Tour (Dahlia) (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Grand Tour (Dahlia) (M) Empty The Grand Tour (Dahlia) (M)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:11 pm

Zephyr walked hand in hand with Dahlia, giving her the tour of the castle as she had requested and he had planning since he heard she was arriving for the tournament. He even allowed The Fellows to throw in their two cents about different things as they walked the grounds. I think she's enjoying herself, Baby. I think you're right. Yeah, but not as much as she will be soon. Right, Zephyr? In time, in time... How about you walk faster so he will shut the hell up? Why don't you do just that? Fuck you, Calix! Guys, enough. Soon the tour will be over, and you all will be pleased. Patience... Zephyr- I know. You don't have patience. Damn right...

Coming to the top of the 2nd floor landing, Zephyr told her, "This is 2nd Floor. Many classes are here when they aren't in specialized classrooms. Same with many of the study halls and things." Leading her down the hall, they reached towards the end where many of the classrooms were not used except on rare occasions. As they passed each room, Zephyr let Dahlia peek in as she wished, but when they came to the second to last room, he stepped in front of the door to keep her from looking in. Zephyr! You are killing me! Hush... Taking her hands, he said, "Close your eyes..." When she had, Zephyr opened the door and lead her in, closing the door behind them. "Alright... Open them..." he whispered to her...

Surprise:

Back to top Go down

The Grand Tour (Dahlia) (M) Empty Re: The Grand Tour (Dahlia) (M)

Post by Juliette Ambroise Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:24 am

Dahlia looked around the corridors, occasionally squeezing Zephyr's hand as if reminding herself she was really there with him. Seeing him go silent, she let out a giant smile knowing his fellows were talking before skipping to the top, disliking being slow. Tilting her head, she looked around, biting her lip as she did to memorize the entire place. ''In wolfclaw, we only have the classroom corridor and the offices are at the end. Private lessons are usually held in there but i have no idea what the private lessons are like.'' She quipped, surprisingly interested but if given the choice to go the Hogwarts or Wolfclaw, she'd always pick wolfclaw.

Furrowing her brow when Zephyr stood in front of the door, she reluctantly closed her eyes after breathing in deeply to prepare herself. Letting him lead her in, Dahlia slowly but surely opened her eyes scanning the entire room in complete jaw dropping awe. ''Zeph...This is...beautiful..'' She whispered, her hand hovering over one of the candles causing the fire to lick at her head pleasantly.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

House : Beauxbatons

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:42 am

Zephyr smiled as Dahlia told him just how different Wolfclaw was to Hogwarts, even down to the set up of the classrooms and their locations. He'd like to see her school one day, he decided. You want to leave here? No, that's not what I mean. It would just be nice to see where she goes to school. Zephyr had looked a little into Wolfclaw last year while they were separated, and the castle looked like a darker version of Hogwarts. However, seeing it in person was completely different then reading about it and see it in photographs in books...

Her reaction to the room he had the elves set up was perfect. Coming up behind her, Zephyr wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder after lightly brushing a kiss against her temple. "These empty rooms aren't all like this, but there are times when you can ask the elves to help make a little get-" ZEPHYR! ENOUGH CHIT CHAT! CALIX, FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK! Well.... I'm impatient! Stop... Now... Stopping abruptly, Zephyr ticked hard, sucking in a hiss of a wince, as Calix's voice exploded in his mind. He knew that the time between being with Dahlia and not was tough, but, seeing as Calix had taken quite the liking to her, it was nearly unbearable as the time of being with her again loomed as well as finally being together again... "Sorry... These empty rooms aren't always like this. But, the elves like to help with little secret get aways... If you catch my drift," he finished, pulling his girl snuggly against him. "I'm glad you like it," he purred in her ear, as he took a moment himself to see the work the elves had done at his request.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:59 am

Dahlia smiled back at her boyfriend before examining the room with bright eyes. Finally having him with her, made her forget the fact that this was her last year as a Wolfclawian and she was spending it in Hogwarts. It was just an ordinary year..with some changes. Nestling her back into Zephyr's chest, she smiled at the kiss on her temple that caused shivers down her spine. His words entered her mind but turned around slowly at this hiss. Her brow furrowed in annoyance and she cupped his cheeks. ''I'm going to guess...the boys are noisy today?'' Dahlia said, raising her brow before kissing all over Zephyr's face, saving his lips till last. ''They best stop that..'' She simply said, firmly, eyes filled with concern as they locked onto Zephyr's.

''The Elves can be the same in Wolfclaw..'' She said distractedly, trying to her best not to be so concerned about the tick. Resting her face in the crook of his neck, she nuzzled into him and smiled. ''What made you do this, my love?'' Dahlia purred into his ear, nipping at it gently.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:23 am

Her gentle touch against his cheek, coupled with her kisses and her words of warning to The Fellows, well, two inparticular, drew a small smile to his features. His eyes locking with hers, he tipped his head in a 'you got it' kind of gesture. When a sound similar to silence filled his mind as Calix and Eryx both hushed at her words, Zephyr told her, as both sets of eyes narrowed as he spoke, "They say sorry." We didn't say any such thing... Looking inwardly, Zephyr gave them both a hard look, much to the pleasure of Osirus and Theon, bringing about the stewing silence from before. They'd get over it, and fast. Such was their way, and he knew it...

Kissing her forehead as she nestled into his neck, he chuckled at hearing that the elves there were much like the ones here: happy to help students had a little privacy, if possible. As she nipped his ear, he felt the familiar tingle run up his spine at her powerful touch. Even though they had only be apart for a short time since the end of summer, it still felt damn close to an eternity. "I wanted to surprise you. Give you something nice as a Welcome to Hogwarts... Well, other then me," he teased, bringing a hand to her jaw and lifting her face so he could look into her eyes. And me... Us... Right, right... Us, too, Zephyr... The storm in his eyes danced lightly as he added with a smirk, "The Fellows, too..." Leaning in, he gently brushed a tantilizing kiss against her lips before pulling back and locking eyes with his love, smiling a smile that was hers alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:52 am

Dahlia smirked quickly before letting her love for the man in front of her soothed it down into a gentle smile. Being around him caused her to become a lot more gentler which she actually did not mind as it was only for his eyes. Smiling up at him, she leaned into his electrifying touch and kissed the palm of his hand before looking up at him. ''Thank you, Zephyr..'' She whispered before smiling even more. ''And thank you, Osirus, Theon, Eryx and Calix..'' She said individually, remembering him telling her all of their names. Closing her eyes the moment his lips met her, she leaned into him even more before staring up at him with a bright smile. ''I love you, Zephyr..'' She said honestly, stroking his cheek with her thumb that had the letter 'Z' tattooed onto it.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:00 pm

As the more gentle side of Dahlia washed over her, Zephyr smiled. He didn't mind that she was rough and firm. On the contrary, her harder side had proven beneficial to him on more than one occasion. She had a way of talking down the troublemakers when he would slip into an issue, which helped him to come out of it quicker. But, her more gentle side calmed the raging storm inside him even more than simply being with her did. Dahlia had a magic about her that spoke only to him and The Fellows it seemed...

"Don't mention it," he said softly to her, moving his free hand up her back to hold her close. Zeph? Could you... Of course... Kissing her forehead, Zephyr added, "The Fellows say you're welcome, too. In their own way..." While the four of them hadn't come out nd said that, he knew that they were saying just that. Dahlia had an effect on, not just him, but them, as well. In times like this, he knew that he could get away with saying things like that without them contradicting him because he knew that they, all four of them, valued and treasued Dahlia for what he did and how she cared for Zephyr, whom they cared for, too. Nuzzling her cheek and smiling after their kiss, Zephyr replied, "I love you, too, Dahlia..." Zephyr? Hmmm... She's marked. What are you talking about? Her hand. Look... Pulling back slightly, he took her hand in his, still holding her close, and looked it over. Finally seeing the 'Z' that Eryx was talking about, he let his thumb run over it a few times, he asked, "What's this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:53 pm

Dahlia smiled gently, resting into his chest whilst her forehead rested on the crook of his neck. The simple touches burned into her body as if it tried to remember him despite now having a year together in bliss. She looked up at him, smiling at the words the fellow had said before nodding happily. After their kiss, she rubbed her nose against his like she usually did and pecked it gently after going on her tiptoes. Feeling her heart stop when Zephyr took her hand, Dahlia blushed darkly and shivered at the thumb running over it. ''It's a..urm....sideways 'N'?'' Dahlia joked casually before pulling him into a kiss. ''I was in a...tattoo mood so i decided to get something that will always show i belong to the one and only, Zephyr Mulciber..'' She finally confessed after pulling away from the long kiss that sent her body on fire.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:09 pm

That's no sideways 'N'... I know that... It's a 'Z' plain as day! I know. Hush... Raising an eyebrow playfully, he knew that it was more a 'Z' than an 'N', but he would let her tell him. Pressing into the kiss, he felt his body begin to awaken. As his heart began to race she pulled away and finally explained the meaning behind the 'Z' on her hand. I knew it was a 'Z'! Quiet now... Zephyr, maybe you can get inked, too. I'm already marked as hers... His inner self toyed with the ring she had given him at Christmas, allowing the light to glint off it. Ah... Yeah... True. But, Zephyr, it's a tatoo! Come on! Not now... Boys, let's let them be. But- No, now... Leaning down, Zephyr kissed the 'Z', his 'Z', before looking in to her eyes and smiling sweetly. "I'm honored that you would do that, Dahlia," he said, bringing her hand up to his lips and kissing each fingertip before placing it on his shoulder and running a hand up her arm to her chest. Gently, he massaged her breast as his lips claimed hers. She was his, just as he was hers whole heartedly...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:21 pm

Dahlia smirked at Zephyr playfully, lightly poking his eyebrow before letting her finger trail down the side of his face. Her smirk smoothed down into a gentle smile, her eyes shining with happiness the moment his lips pressed against it. ''I did it more for the purpose of having ink...'' She continued to tease before her playful yet gentle smile faded when she felt his hand on her breast. Leaning into the intoxicating kiss, she pressed her boyfriend against the wall and cheekily leaned down, feeling his length through his trousers.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:48 pm

"Whatever the purpose...." he cooed to her as he left her press him against the stone wall. Biting his lower lip as her touch landed on his hardening arousal. Slipping from his robe, Zephyr loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. Pulling off his jumper, he slinked an arm around her waist, pulling her tight to him and smoothly switched their places so she was now pinned. Kissing down her jaw to her neck, he lightly nipped the exposed flesh as his hands wandered her body before lingering on her hips, his fingers resting against her ass slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:54 pm

Dahlia smiled, dazed from their kiss before peeling off her tank top and letting it fall to the floor along with his robe and jumper. Gently purring whilst turning her head so her neck was more exposed for his kisses before returning them gently on his own. Grinding her hips against his, feeling his arousal pressed against her, she unbuttoned the rest of his shirt whilst trailing her nails down it. Sucking on his collarbone, she gently kissed the now offended spot and lifted one of her legs to wrap around his waist and keep him close against her.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:08 pm

A dark growl sounded from Zephyr as Dahila's hips ground against him after she removed her top. While she busied herself with his buttons, he undid his tie, letting it hang under his collar. As her lips sucked his collarbone hard before kissing the now darkening spot on his flesh, Zephyr gripped her thigh as she wrapped one leg around his waist. Grinding against her, his arousal apparent, he crushed her lips for a fiery moment before pulling back, biting her bottom lip gently as he did. "I love you... so much..." he said to her, his breathing reflecting his racing heart. Scooping her into his arms, princess style, Zephyr carried her to the bed where he placed her gently on the edge. Taking his shirt off and casting it aside, he planted both hands on either side of her and looked into her eyes. "I'm so happy you're here..." he said to her with a smile, nuzzling her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:14 pm

Almost laughing at the growl, Dahlia, in a smooth motion, unbuttoned his trousers before feeling his body and lips crush against her. Letting their tongues dance just for that moment, she smiled at the bit of her lip that caused shivers down her spine. ''I love you too, my love..'' She breathed out, her chest rising up and down quickly before laughing gently when the ground left her feet. Plopping down on the bed, Dahlia smiled at her boyfriend's chest, kissing it gently before taking his hands into hers, lacing their fingers. ''I'm glad I could spend my last year of school with you...'' She replied, nudging her nose against his before pecking it gently.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:24 pm

"It's crazy to think you will be done after this year. But, maybe you will be here in England more often then..." he said softly to her. After several moments, he grinned down at her, and leaned in, kissing her deeply, as he freed a hand to unclasp her bra and removed it from her person. Pressing her back gently, he lay her down on the bed before breaking the kiss. Winking at her, Zephyr trailed a line of kisses from her jaw down her neck and chest before coming to a stop over her exposed breasts. Latching on gently, his tongue toyed with her hardening nipple as his hand teased the other. Letting her hand go, Zephyr slipped it under her waist and pulled her to him, drawing one of her legs up to wrap around his waist. Grinding against her, he lightly bit her nipple before kissing back up her chest and neck, pausing over her collarbone to suck the flesh that covered it. He didn't want to mark her as she tended to wear tops that showed her shoulders, so his action was just enough to bring a small flush to the area. It would be normal by the time they were finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:26 pm

Dahlia smiled up at her love and nodded. ''My home is in England, Zeph. I'm doing the family business..'' She explained, her smile growing. ''I have all i need in England...'' She whispered afterwards. Letting herself fall onto the bed, she pouted gently when he broke the kiss but it quickly disappeared as a moan escaped. ''Zeph..'' She purred, feeling him tease her nipples. Wrapping both of her legs around his waist, she bucked her hips against his in a teasing fashion before exposing her neck even more. Feeling his mark on her skin, she blushed darkly and lifted up his face, crushing her lips against his just as her hands smoothly tugged down his trousers. When she finally got them off, she wrapped her hand around his shaft and slowly rubbed him whilst her tongue danced with his.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:37 pm

Smiling at her answer, Zephyr nodded, "Same, Dahlia... Same..." Her purr of his name only brought the flames of want of her roaring to new heights. As her hips bucked against him, Zephyr ground all the harder against her. Allowing her hand to bring his face up, Zephyr reciprocated the powerful kiss, slipping his tongue into her mouth, tasting her as their tongues danced together. Only when her touch surrounded his hardened length, did he break the kiss as he hissed with pleasure. "Gods be good, Dahl..." he moaned as she stroked him. Zephyr loved the feel of her touch on him and only wanted her all the more because of it. Letting her go, he pulled her trousers and panties off, casting them aside. Pulling his own trousers and shorts down, he stepped out of them before leaning over her beautiful, naked form. Assaulting her neck with kisses, Zephyr allowed her to continue working him as he drifted a hand down her body to her heat. Cupping it, he gently slipped two fingers into her cave while his thumb toyed with her button.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:47 pm

Dahlia bit his bottom lip gently when he hissed and moaned, feeling pride fill her at the fact she had this handsome man on top of her. Continuing to stroke him, she raised her hips slightly to allow him to remove the rest of her clothing and quickened her pace the more kisses were on her neck. Slowly feeling his hand go lower and lower, she gasped loudly and her spare hand cupped her breast, toying with her nipple. ''Zeph...more..'' She begged, moving her hips with his fingers as she moaned, her back arching with pleasure. It was completely electrifying and she kept moving with his fingers, biting her lip to control herself.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:58 pm

As her stroking of him only intensified as he worked her, Zephyr moaned into her neck. Leaning back to look at her, he bit his bottom lip hard enough to draw a droplet of blood as her hand found her breast and toyed with it herself. Removing his fingers from her, Zephyr cleaned her nectar from them before stopping her hand and removing it. "You and Calix need to stop thinking on the same wavelength..." he teased with a wink before kissing her stomach down to her core, receiving a raised eyebrow from Calix. Flicking his tongue against her nub, he gently latched his lips around it and teased her intensely as his hands massaged her bottom. Soon, he slipped his tongue within her. She was primed for him, but he wanted to make this moment memorable, pleasurable for his girl. You are cruel to tease her like that, Zephyr. Nah... She asked for more. And that comment about us thinking the same? Is it true? ... That's what I thought...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Dahlia smirked with pride at the moan and looked up at him through her eyelashes only to see the blood. She leaned up quickly and sucked the blood off, nipping gently to cause another droplet to fall onto her tongue. Grinning at his words, she watched him go down and her heart sped up even more if possible before gasping loudly, her hands flying to his hair. Her hips bucked underneath him and her mouth fell open in silent pleasure, unable to think of anything else but the sensation. The moment his tongue went into her heat, she cried out his name and she ground herself against him. ''Fuck..'' She moaned, knowing her first climax of the night was coming.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:39 pm

Feeling her hands in his hair and hearing her call his name as he pleasured her, Zephyr grinned to himself. Following her hip motions with his own, Zephyr worked her. He could already feel her muscles beginning to tighten as her pleasure was reaching its peek. Slowing and finally stopping his motions to keep her from climaxing for only a moment he kissed her stomach lightly. Standing, he smiled down at her before positioning her more correctly against the plush pillows on the bed. Climbing up Zephyr knelt between her legs and gripped his shaft, stroking it himself. "Ready?" he teased as he leaned over, bracing himself against the mattress. Kissing her gently but deeply, he waited for her answer.

Last edited by Zephyr Mulciber on Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Letting a gentle growl escape her throat when Zephyr moved away, stopping her from climaxing. ''Tease..'' She said, narrowing her eyes with a playful smile before getting properly on the bed only to see him smile down at her. Smiling back up at him, she looked at the man she had so quickly fallen in love with. Watching him kneeling in between her, she bit her lip with excitement and wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him a little close. ''Always..'' She purred, kissing him back passionately as she pulled him a little closer, tip prodding her. ''Take me, Zephyr...'' She begged.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:56 pm

"As you wish..." he purred darkly to her as she drew him closer and closer until his tip was toying with her entrance. Slipping himself within her, Zephyr couldn't stop the moan of extreme pleasure that sounded from him at feeling her constrict around his length. Crushing her lips hard with his own, he slowly began their dance, thrusting against her in time with the music that only they could hear....

A long while later...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Dahlia curled up on her love's chest, kissing it gently and lightly kissing Zephyr's cheek. ''Why are you so perfect?'' She murmured into his ear, nipping it gently as she now stroked his chest lovingly. On her hand held the matching promise ring to his and she watched it dance in the candle light just like his. ''I used to think perfection was impossible but you proved me wrong..'' She mused, giving him a dazed smile.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Laying with his eyes closed, his arms around Dahlia, Zephyr smiled as she kissed his chest and cheek. Looking down at her, he answered, "I'm far from perfect, Dahl. You on the other hand... You are much more perfect than I am." As her fingers stroked his chest running over his scar, he no longer felt the need to pull back or react. She had taught him that touch there was alright. Seeing the light catch and dance off her ring, he brought his hand to hers so the light could do the same to his. Kissing her forehead as she looked up at him, he gave a small nod. "I'm looking at perfection. I love you, Dahlia. More than anything," he whispered to her. Smooth, Zephyr. Really smooth... It's true...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next