Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

It's a pleasure (Conrad, Open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's a pleasure (Conrad, Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a pleasure (Conrad, Open)

Post by Conrad Bishop Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:56 pm

"Well i hate to break it to ya sweetheart, but bars arent usualy the most respectable places in town." Conrad replied with a grin. Nodding in response to her question, he stood and finished off his tea. Cocking his elbow, he offered her his arm with a wink and said simply "Lets go"

Conrad Bishop

Character sheet
Jobs: Unemployed
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

It's a pleasure (Conrad, Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a pleasure (Conrad, Open)

Post by Juliette Ambroise Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:24 pm

Juliette rolled her eyes and slowly stood up when she finished her coffee. ''Oh i know but usually, my cousin's bar is quite a respectable place but he seems to be slacking this fine evening.'' She quipped, bumping her hip against his before taking his arm and her bag. ''Yes...Let's.'' She retorted with excitement lacing her accented tone. Waving her wand, the men fell to the floor in heaps and Juliette was now standing at her old fashioned home. ''My mother's side of the family used to live in Oxford which is where we are now. She was a pureblood and well...the house explains that.'' She said, pointing across the river at the large house that was built to look like a castle. ''This is where that address leads. I thought a nice little walk across the bridge towards the house would be a good idea which is why i have not apparated us to the gates.'' Juliette explained with a faint blush on her cheeks, hoping Conrad did not think of her as some posh woman now seeing her home.

It's a pleasure (Conrad, Open) - Page 2 Castle-40494997311

Juliette Ambroise

Character sheet
Jobs: Headmistress
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Conrad Bishop Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:37 am

Grinning at the exitement in Juliettes voice, Conrad went to take a step forward when suddenly he appeard at her home. Blinking a couple of times, Conrad slowly put his foot back on the ground and muttered to himself "I never get used to that..." Looking over the river to where Juliette was pointing, his jaw droped slightly. Hers was a home he had never expected to see, to him it was like something out of a fairy tale. "Sounds good to me." He replied with a smile. As they began to walk across the bridge, Conrad saw the castle reflecting of the river. It shimmered and sparked brilliantly as the sun bounced off of the waters surface. Looking over to Juliette he noticed the colour in her cheeks. Cocking an eyebrow, He said nothing and looked forward, allowing a grin to form on his face.
Conrad Bishop
Conrad Bishop

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:07 am

Juliette chuckled at Conrad's reaction to the apparating and quickly covers her mouth to stop from laughing louder. ''Maybe it would've been a smart idea to prepare you for this..'' She mused, sticking close to Conrad as they walked over the bridge. ''We used to have swans and ducks just swim around but I'm not sure what happened to them. Or the other animals..'' She said, her eyes turning dreamy as they took in the sight of the river. Looking up at Conrad, she raised her eyebrow at his grin. ''What is it? Why are you grinning?'' Juliette asked, furrowing her brow in slight annoyance.
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

House : Beauxbatons

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Conrad Bishop Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:30 pm

As Conrad listened he slowly noticed that there were no animals. It was completely desolate. That in itself wasn't all that bad, but the fact that there used to be was... troubling. "Well that's, slightly ominous." He said quietly. As they continued walking the grin turned into a repressed laugh. Attempting to compose himself, he replied. "The blushing, its cute". As they reached the gate, there were two men guarding it. Pausing for a moment, he slowly leaned over to Juliette and whispered "Is there a password or something?"
Conrad Bishop
Conrad Bishop

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Ambroise Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:46 pm

Juliette sighed and nodded almost sadly. ''I blame the fact no one lives here but guards, servants and some of my students whenever there is a holiday.'' She explained, missing how lively it once was. narrowing her eyes at Conrad, she shoved him gently only to feel her blush grow stronger. ''No it isn't..'' She mumbled in annoyance before seeing they were in front of her guards. Laughing gently at her companion's question, she shook her head still laughing. ''No, Mister Bishop. Boys, let us pass..It is only I and a friend of mine.'' The guards chuckled and nodded, opening the golden gates before letting them past. ''Thanks boys..Be sure to go straight to the pub for a nice drink when your shift is up.'' She said gently, blowing them both a kiss of gratitude and quickly pulled Conrad along towards her front doors. Practically throwing the doors open, she smiled happily. ''Welcome to my home, Conrad...Make yourself at home.'' She quipped, now grinning.

It's a pleasure (Conrad, Open) - Page 2 1e718b54859ac52b2cabbfbfc2790b71
Juliette Ambroise
Juliette Ambroise

House : Beauxbatons

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Conrad Bishop Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:00 am

As julliette blew the guards a kiss farewell, Conrad laughed lightly to himself and said quietly "You are such a flirt..." Jolting slightly as she pulled him along, he stopped infront of the doors. As they were flung open, his jaw droped once again as he saw the buildings extensively decorated interior. Taking a few steps into the house he whistled slowly, listening as the whistle echoed through the house. Looking around he alowed a grin to form on his face, it was a far cry from his own apartment. Leaning up against the wall, he paused for a moment before finally saying. "This place is like a palace! Do you live here all by yourself?

(O.O.C. Im back bitches... Cool )
:bash:
Conrad Bishop
Conrad Bishop

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:28 pm

Juliette chuckled in pride and stuck her tongue out at Conrad. ''You wish..'' She winked before watching his reaction to her home. Her cheeks turned bright red in embarrassment before peeling off her jacket and handing it to one of the butlers. ''Thank you, Carston...Could you prepare one of the spare rooms and some tea for the sitting room, please?'' She asked the older man and he nodded happily before walking off. ''I live here with the servants, some guards and when students of mine don't want to go home, they come here.'' She explained, smiling with a gentle blush. ''It's not bad is it?'' She asked, biting the corner of her lip as she looked around nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Conrad Bishop Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:48 am

As the elderly gentleman took her coat, he furrowed his brow. This really was a whole other world to him. Moats, Mansions, servants... he was finally seeing how the other half lived. After taking Julliettes coat, the buttler walked up to conrad and held his hand out with a smile. Conrad looked at the Butlers hand for a second, and then back at the butler. For a moment he was bermused, and then the penny finnaly dropped. "Oh..." He said simply before clumsily taking off his own jacket. Getting his hand caught in his sleeve, he sighed. "Gimme a sec..." He said before franticaly flapping his arm about trying to free himself. A short while later he was finnally untangled. Handing Carston his jacket he gave an embarresed smile and muttered "Thanks, Jeeves..." The butler (seemingly un-phased by the display) Simply nodded and continued to go about his duties. Putting his hands in his pockets he looked back at julliette and smiled to himself. "Your blushing again." He pointed out with a gentle laugh. "Not bad? Its amazing!" He replied, he didnt quite understand how he was the only one impressed at her home.
Conrad Bishop
Conrad Bishop

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2