Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The lake, the lake (OPEN)

3 posters

Go down

The lake, the lake (OPEN) Empty The lake, the lake (OPEN)

Post by Stacy Walker Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:53 am

The Blake Lake had became Stacy's favorite place when she had came outside to have some fresh hair now. She always ended up coming here and today wasn't any different at all. Girl was once again here.

She did sat down on the grass and soon was laying there. She looked up to sky and did think about her life right now. She had got hurt so much, she had even made friends now and she was even quite happy inside even if she didn't show it out much. She closed her eyes and did just enjoy the small wind what was here and also fresh air. She didn't even hear that someone else had came here.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

The lake, the lake (OPEN) Empty Re: The lake, the lake (OPEN)

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:35 pm

Vanessa strolled along the lake and saw a Hogwarts girl. She smirked to herself and giggled evily. "Hey Wart girl!" SHe said out loud. She approached the girl and realized she was no threat in any way. "Whats your name, girl?" She cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

House : Emperor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Ullrich Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:08 pm

Stacy opened her eyes when she heard someone speak. She saw girl who ahe have never sren around. So she thought that she might be from Wolfsgang or Beauxbatons or the Durmstrang. "Hey," she said back and did sat up now. "I'm Stacy Walker," she said then. "Your's name?"
Estelle Ullrich
Estelle Ullrich

House : Beauxbatons

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:19 pm

"Vanessa Smith." She smirked even bigger and laughed evily. "Why are you here all alone? No friends to hang out with you?" She smiled fakely sweet and laughed all giggly and girly. It made her want to gag. "So, Stacy, youre one of the Badger girls, huh?"
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Ullrich Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:28 pm

Stacy looked at the girl and sighed. "I have friends but they just aren't here with me," she said the go her with smile. "You mean hufflepuff right?" She asked the something then since her mind wasnt sure what ahe meant by badger right now.
Estelle Ullrich
Estelle Ullrich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:56 pm

"Yes. Hufflepuff. Stupid name if you ask me. All of the names at this school are stupid. Wolfclaw is so much better." She scoffed and laughed maniacally with her head thrown back. She sighed and leaned against a tree, twirling her wand between her fingers.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Ullrich Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Stacy looked at her and just sighed. "So wolfclaw girl," she mumbled there. She have heard that people from that school aren't nice at all but that didn't mean that she has to be scared of this girl now. She will won't to much hurt to her anyways. Girl been hurt too much already. She also can protect herself. "Ahah. We'll then if you say so. Everyone things that their school is better," she said there and stood up now.
Estelle Ullrich
Estelle Ullrich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:09 pm

"We are better you insignificant little..." Vanessa stopped talking and took a deep breath. She wondered where her friends were. Especially Elena, jarlath and Lezar. She growled softly at the girl and chuckled, "Well, Little one. Wolfclaw really is better."
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Ullrich Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Stacy just didn't wanna argue aith people with silly things like which school is better. She just sighed. "Oh you just think that way. What ever I don't really care," she said there now. She hated arguing basically. That has something with her past about what just one girl knows it's Anette.
Estelle Ullrich
Estelle Ullrich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Vanessa took her wand out and pointed it at the girl, "Why dont we see whos better, huh?" She stepped closer with an evil smile on her face, "Whatcha gonna do, little badger?" She wanted the girl to beg for mercy.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:10 pm

Stacy looked at shocked way at the girl and sighed. She didn't wanna fight. "Seriously you wanna fight. You win since I don't fight with you," she said to her then. She won't beg for merci even if she will get hurt now. She won't do it no matter what.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanessa Smith Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:35 pm

Vanessa growled and put her wand away. "Its not fun if you dont fight back." She turned and began to walk away. "Next time, I dont care if you fight or not. I will draw blood." She stormed off toward the castle to meet up with her friends and plan her next attack.
Vanessa Smith
Vanessa Smith

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:40 pm

Stacy just sighed. "I hate them. So why I should go and fight them. It has something to do with my ppast okay," she said ther and when she her what she said next. She just sighed. "I'm so scared now," she said witb sarcasm there and sat down on the grass again. She was now a little bit pisses and also sad. Since it made her think about her parents.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:11 pm

Lara had been out for a walk to get some air thanks to all the excitement filling every space in the castle. As she walked, Lara spotted one of her housemates and a... Wolfclaw seemingly giving her a hard time. Sighing firmly, she made her way down to them, walking right by the girl as she stormed away. Seeing Stacy plop on the grass, Lara knew something was up. She knew that Stacy was the quiet type, but maybe someone to talk to might help her feel better. "Hey, Stacy. Everything alright?" she asked, concern filling her voice and eyes as she joined her on the grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Stacy looked up and saw there her housemate with who she has never really spoken before. "Hey," she said back to her now. "I'm okay. Just I remembered my past. What isn't that great. Other's way I'm okay," she said then back to her and looked at the lake now. She didn't really wanna talk about her past but so far she have told about it to Anette, just her.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:25 pm

Hearing that it was weighing heavily on her mind, Lara nodded in understanding. She could tell by how she was acting that it wasn't a topic that she wanted to talk about just then, so she offered, "If you ever need someone to talk to, about anything, you can come to me. I'm always happy to listen and help if I can." Giving her housemate a soft smile, she pulled her knees up and rested her chin on them, looking out over the water. "Was that Wolfclaw girl giving you a hard time?" she asked. She knew that some of the students were rather rough-and-tumble, but several were actually quite the opposite. Lara didn't know just which one had crossed paths with Stacy only momens ago, but she hoped for the later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:31 pm

Stacy just nodded her head. "Maybe I'll tell it about you later if want to talk about it," she said there quietly back to her. She was glad that she didn't ask what it was, what made her sad in her past. "Basically she wanted to be sure which house was better so she wanted to fight with me since I refused do it she did walk away and said that next time when she sees me she will attack me even if I don't fight back," she then said what had happened here basically. She did hate fights very much and she never wants to praticate in them and also doesn't wanna her friends get hurt because of it.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:33 pm

Lara nodded with a soft smile and put a hand on the younger girl's shoulder. "Whenever you want to talk, just let me know. I'll be there," she told her. As Stacy told of what happened with the girl from Wolfclaw, Lara's brow furrowed and her eyes narrowed. This was something she had heard a little about with some of the visiting students. This whole 'better than thou' mentality. Sure, there were ones at Hogwarts that thought the same thing, but to act as she had... "Stacy, you don't worry about her. I know you're the quiet, keep to yourself kind of girl, and you did a good job staying true to who you are. If you ever run into trouble with her again, or any of them for that matter, you send your patronus to me. I know lots of others that would be more than willing to stand with you should things come to blows with her. Promise me you will do this? I will go to the Headmasters if I have to. It's part of my job," she said with a small sigh when she referenced the Prefect badge that was pinned to her shirt. She wasn't about to let her housemate and schoolmate be threatened like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:06 am

Stacy listened what she said and nodded her there quietly. "Okay. I promise that go you. I'll send my patronus to you when I see that girl ever again. But I hope I won't see her again. I don't want to fight or see it at all even if it"s my friends fighying. I do't want people to get hurt because of it," she said there now and sighed at the end.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:35 pm

"No one likes to see their friends fight. I don't either, but sometimes it's not avoidable. But, Stacy, we are your friends, and we would rather help to keep you safe and stand by you then watch from afar knowing there might have been something we could have done to help," Lara explained to her. She wasn't a fighter either, but she had learned that just because you fight back doesn't make you a bad person. "Besides, defending yourself is better then being walked all over," she added with a smile, trying to help ease her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Stacy knew it but she still didn't like it. Shd nodded her head slowly and looked at Lara. "You might be right," she said there then and soon looked back at the lake. "Yeah it's nice to have friends who care about me. Never imagined to have them so much," she said there quietly now and did even smile for a second. "Yeah true but I would rather run away because i'm not good at fighting. I barely know any spells what use then," she said honestly.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down