Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A walk by the lake (David)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A walk by the lake (David) Empty A walk by the lake (David)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:04 pm

Sydney decided to take a walk along the lake since it was such a beautiful day out. The sun was shining down on her face as birds flew above her head singing their song. She smiled happily as she looked out over the shimmering water of the lake. She saw a shadow of the Giant Squid that supposedly lived in the depths of the lake. She turned around when she heard footsteps approach her and smiled when she saw who it was. “Hey there, Stranger.”

Back to top Go down

A walk by the lake (David) Empty Re: A walk by the lake (David)

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:42 pm

David had been exiting the forbidden forest, where he had just been exploring on his own...rules be damned, when he saw the blonde Hufflepuff he had played Quidditch with the other day, and had flirted a little with, walking along the lake, he decided it was a good idea to go talk with her. When she turned to him he said "Di'Angelo" with the smallest smirk "enjoying the view?"
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:24 pm

Sydney looked David Shuter up and down and smiled, "I am now. Where you in the forest just now? We arent allowed in there you know." She bumped his hip playfully with yours and giggled, "Walk with me, Shuter?" She held out her hand to him and smiled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:35 pm

David shrugged "1st years aren't allowed to play quidditch either" he said pointedly "so is practicing at night" he added in an afterthought. He then rolled his eyes, ignoring the hand and nodding "sure" he smirked at her
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Sydney awkwardly pulled her hand back to her side and started walking. "So why were you in the forest anyway?" She put her hands in her pockets and blushed an insane shade of red, still embarrassed from earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:57 pm

David was still 11, so holding hands was a big step for him, that was why he ignored it.. holding hands with her now would be as intimate as making out with her naked would be for him in 7 years. maybe in third year holding hands would not be much of a big deal, but for a first year, it was, especially since David had never had any girl show interest in him before.

when asked, he just shrugged "exploring" He said simply.. there was no real reason he was in there, at least none that he would tell her. Only Mio knew.. not even Ian or Artemis.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:04 pm

"Sounds fun." She skipped a few steps ahead of him and spun around so she walking backwards. "So how about we have a little bit of fun, Shuter?" She looked around them and picked up a stick she found on the ground. she started twirling it like a baton and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:19 pm

he chuckled softly "had a run in with a centaur, but other than that, it was" he then shrugged "what sort of fun?" he asked, eyeing the stick, wondering what she was thinking..did she want a mock sword fight??
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Sydney took the stick and poked him with it, "Youll never catch me." She shouted as she run off ahead of him, "Come and get me, Shuter!"

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:34 pm

David raised an eyebrow as she poked him and ran off. he rolled his eyes "A bit childish for a third year, aren't you?" he ran after her anyways, her being larger than him, and more developed, she was faster.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:38 pm

Sydney suddenly stopped and whipped around, "I am not childish! I just know how to have fun. Unlike you." SHe hated being called a child. She got it enough from Jace. Flames danced in her eyes and her fists clenched.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:55 pm

he laughed at that "you got fire girl! I know how to have fun, I bet i have had more fun in the past little while than you have in the pat 3 years..except mine have been more dangerous" He smirked slightly, he, of course, would not divulge any of it.. to give away his friends secret spot was not worth gaining Sydney's respect. he stop running and poked her in the stomach
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:12 pm

Sydney squealed and jumped when he poked her. She was extremely ticklish. even the slightest touch to her stomach or sides made her jump. "I highly doubt that. I'm way more fun than you. Youre just a tiny little firsty."

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:48 pm

David laughed as she squealed "Little firsty who can still fly better than you" he winked, poking her stomach again, then her sides, smirking the whole time.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:50 pm

Sydney jumped again and smacked him in the arm, "I crashed. That doesnt mean youre better than me."

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:03 pm

He raised a finger with a smirk "ahh, but my dear young Di'Angelo. I did not crash.. it does not take a genius to know who is the better flier" he smirked
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:06 pm

Sydney glared at David and pushed him playfully with a smirk on her lips, "You saying you better than me Little Lion?"

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:15 pm

David smirked and gave her a push back "A little Lion can still eat a big badger" he pointed it, a small smirk pulling at his lips. he was waiting for her to do something drastic, so he could show her just how much better he was.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Sydney pulled him close by his arm and smiled, "Hi there." She leaned in acting like she was gonna kiss him, before twisting his arm and bending it behind his back, careful not to actually break it. "Now, who were you saying is better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:01 pm

He froze when she leaned forward to kiss him, not sure what to do, no girl had attempted that before on him, but suddenly he had his arm twisted behind his back in a painful hold "Still..me" he gasped out as he bashed his head back into her face to stun her, he then turned, grabbed her outstreched arm, and twisted it, using a wrist throw to the ground. he then positioned himself so his one foot was in her armpit and he was continuing to twist her arm, he would until she tapped out. "you are messing with a brown belt here." he warned, all nicities left his voice, she played a dirty trick..and that pissed him off.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Sydney screamed when he head bashed her and then she was on the ground. Her nose was gushing blood and she felt tears in her eyes. "You jerk!" She jumped up and pushed him away from her. She started crying openly and held her nose, "I think you broke it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:07 pm

He gave it a look and said "nope, just bleeding." he said, partly feeling bad for what he did. but this was the second time she had lead him on in the last few days and he was sick and tired of it.. in his mind, she deserved much worse. "You're lucky, if i had actually been trying, you would have more than a bloody nose to worry about. Just pinch your nose and you will be fine in no time." he had had his own share of bloody noses, and sprains, and a break or two, from martial arts.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:08 pm

Sydney punched him in the arm and turned away from him. She murmured, "To think I actually liked you." She pinched her nose and sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:14 pm

"well its hard to fucking tell when you keep running to Ian every 5 seconds" he growled, but kept control of his anger enough not to hurt her any more.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:15 pm

"Ian!? What does Ian have anything to do with this!?" She screamed back at him. She let the tears fall down her face as she stormed back over to him. "You're a prat David Shuter!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next