Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

The Girl From Snow Kingdom (Xanthos)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Girl From Snow Kingdom (Xanthos) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Girl From Snow Kingdom (Xanthos)

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Xanthos smiled, the expression in his eyes flashing with intensity for a second before returning to their normal appearance. She was finally accepting him as the winner of their little competition, not that there had been any doubt about it on his part, but it still filled him with satisfaction to see her realize that as well. Xanthos lowered his head, laughing softly at her comment. "No, no...not a lord of anyone, just a Gamp, but I do have my moments of madness." he told her before looking back up at her with a thoughtful expression. Countering her unasked question with one of his own, he said "What do you think makes a person interesting for another? Their hidden past? Their secrets?" Xanthos crooked his head to the side slightly.

"I don't think so, I believe that a truly interesting person is one that can think for themselves, stand up for themselves and always keeps moving forward without standing still. There is nothing I abhor more than everyday boredom, so if you think that by becoming mine you will turn into the typical housewife who only cares for her looks and her children then, yes, I will lose interest, but if you remain like you are now, a free spirit, than I will never tire of you."

Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Occlumency Professor
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

The Girl From Snow Kingdom (Xanthos) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Girl From Snow Kingdom (Xanthos)

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:16 pm

She listened to him carefuly. Of course she didn't want to become ordinary housewife. She couldn't even imagine how that would happen. It simply wasn't her. "But how am I supposed to remain free, when all you want to do is to lock me in the cage?" she asked him honestly, not understanding his point in this matter. She loved her freedom. It was one of the reasons why she breathed so heavily with him so close along with the fact she actually loved him that close. And she simply couldn't see herself that free once she loses the deal she made with him. And it terrified her. It was the most terrifying thing about it all.

Alaska Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Xanthos nodded calmly at her question, as he was able to perfectly understand her reasoning for asking it, but in his eyes her comparison was not quite right. "I would never lock you into a cage like a simple bird." he told her truthfully. Although he was a very possessive person, Xanthos was not the kind of man to suppress his lover and lock them in, rather watching from afar to make sure they remained faithful to him, stepping in only when it was necessary. "I would compare us more to a falcon and a falconer who lets his bird fly freely and without restrain, so that it can go hunting or whatever it pleases, but in the end, when the falconer calls, the falcon always returns back to his side because it knows that this is the place where it belongs." Xanthos looked at Alaska calmly, to see if she could follow his thoughts. "I would like for you to know that you belong with me and that your place is at my side."
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:35 pm

"I'm not yours yet. Maybe it's matter of time only. But I am not yours just yet, Xanthos," she reminded him of the facts very pointlessly. He knew it. He knew almost everything after all. Part of Alaska felt like asking him if with the progress of this situation she shouldn't just move in with Gamps the moment school year ends, but she was too clever to let her stubbourness to take over and piss him of. So she didn't say anothing else. In a way, there was nothing else to say.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:51 pm

"I know that, Alaska..." Xanthos smiled slightly at her, his amusement coming back to his face as she still tried to put up a fight in a battle that was already lost, but that was what he liked so much about her, she never gave up fighting and he knew that he had the patience to deal with it for the rest of his life if he had to. "Soon though you will be, but I shall not pressure you any more for today." he said, slowly pushing himself up again. Xanthos knew that she was not his yet and that she still had the right to be with whomever she wanted, but he had done what he had come here for today and reminded her of who she belonged to in the end.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:57 pm

She remained silent at his words, knowing anything she would say would be pointless and would only make her look childish. As he got up and was ready to leave, she quickly grabbed his arm, pushing him towards her and kissing him goodbye. "I hate you," she whispered into his lips, knowing he will understand way too much for her liking.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Xanthos Gamp Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:53 am

For once, Xanthos let her guide him into the kiss and smiled slightly at her words. "I know..." he said quietly and brushed his fingers over her cheek before pulling away again. "I will see you when term is over and then we will finish the deal, yes?" he bowed to her with a small smirk on his face and then calmly strolled to the Hog's Head to floo back home.
Xanthos Gamp
Xanthos Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2