Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A peace offering? (Sydney)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A peace offering? (Sydney) - Page 2 Empty Re: A peace offering? (Sydney)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:59 am

"I... We... We cant, Mio." She shook her head as a few tears formed in her eyes. She wanted to. She really did. She didnt have any guarantee with Ian. But with mio... NO! Shut up brain! She turned her head so he had his lips near her cheek instead of her lips. She wanted to ksis him so bad. He was more possessive than Ian, which was something Sydney liked. "Mio, I want to. I do. But I will not lose Ian. Not again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:05 pm

Mio rested his head on her shoulder and sighed, seeing her struggle with her consciousness. "I can see that you want it. But don't you think you should just do it then? Shouldn't you rather follow your heart than your brain, Sydney?" he asked her quietly. Looking up, he turned her face towards him and pressed her into the wall. "Ian is not the right person for you and you know it. Do you really want to be with someone if you will have to doubt that he is the right person for the rest of your life?" Mio growled.

Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:08 pm

"Im not sure if you're testing me. If you are, you are cruel to do so, Endymion." The tears fell and she quickly wiped them away. "Ian may not be the right person, but I will not hurt him again. If you are serious about this, and not just messing with me prove it. Until then, I will be Ian's. I love him. And if this is a joke or a test, I'm pretty damn sure I passed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sithon Macnair Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:12 pm

Mio looked at her in confusion, taking a step backwards. "What? You want me to prove myself to you?" he asked and shook his head. "How shall I do that?" He didn't even know what her problem was. Obviously, she wasn't sure that Ian was the right one for her, so why did she cling to him so much instead of just doing what felt good? Was she just scared of ending up alone? Once more, Mio shook his head, running a hand through his long hair.
Sithon Macnair
Sithon Macnair

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:15 pm

"I dont know, Mio. Im afraid of I do kiss you, you will laugh and run off to Ian. But if I dont, I will never earn your approval when it comes to Ian. Im stuck here. If you are serious about this, kiss me. Right now. If not, get away from me." She said with a straight face and a shaky voice. She wondered what he would do. "Mio... make your choice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:20 pm

Mio had to smile slightly, amused by her words. He would make his choice right now, unlike certain Hufflepuffs, he was able to make up his mind quite quickly, so he pressed his lips against her, using his body to push her against the wall while he kissed her passionately. "Like that?" he growled into her mouth.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:22 pm

Sydney gasped as Mio kissed her. He was serious. When she pulled away, she looked into his eyes and blinked. "You're serious about this?" She didnt know what to do or say. She was so confused. "Mio..." She blinked back a few tears before wrapping her arms around him and hiding her face in his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:27 pm

"Hush..." he said and pulled her into his embrace when she started crying. What was it with girls and always starting to sob, he wondered, but choose not to comment for once. "The question is, is this what you want?" Mio asked her, waiting calmly for her to answer his question.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:29 pm

"I do want this. I dont wanna be alone anymore. But I cant hurt Ian." She hated this. She had never wanted Mio like this before. But now she did. "It will kill him. I cant hurt him." She wiped her eyes and looked up at him. She wanted him to kiss her again. She stuck her bottom lip out slightly and raised her head, giving him the option to kiss her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:46 pm

"Ian is a strong person, Sydney. He will be disappointed, but he will learn to live with it. I think it's better if you tell him now before he gets his hopes up again. You're not dating, yet, are you?" Mio said calmly, thinking of how much more it would hurt his friend if they started dating again just to break up. He smiled a bit when she raised her head to him and leaned down to kiss her again, less dominating this time, but not less passionately.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:37 pm

"No. We are not. So we are really doing this?" She smiled as he kissed her and felt a bit less guilty. She and Ian were not dating. But she and Mio could. "I will tell him. But will you come with me?" She didnt want to do it alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Mio smiled slightly and nodded at her, silently thanking Merlin for her decision. "If you want me to come along, I will." he promised. Ian and he had to talk anyway about this, so it would be fine if they went together. "Do you want to do it right away?" Mio wasn't someone to drag out situations if he could resolve them now.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:56 pm

"I want you there. If you're not... I may not be able to do it." SHe kissed his cheek and rested her head on his shoulder. "Why me, Mio? I thought you hated me." She thought about how mean Mio had been to her after she had broken Ians heart. She just hoped he would not do the same to her, "Yeah. Lets go do it now. Better to do it as soon as possible." She stood up and held her hand out to him. "Come on, Snape." She winked at him before leaning down to give him a quick peck on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Endymion Snape Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:09 pm

Mio nodded and took her hand, pulling her along with him back to the castle. He knew exactly where Ian was at this moment, so at least they would not have to search for long. He finally wanted this whole mess to be over and in a few hours it hopefully would be without anyone being hurt too badly. Mio could only hope that his friend would forgive him for this.
He was so deeply in his thoughts that he barely heard what Sydney was saying, so he looked at her slightly confused. "Mhm? Let's just get this over with." he sighed and led her to the library where he knew his friend was studying.
Endymion Snape
Endymion Snape

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2