Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

They were kids, that I once knew (Ethan)

2 posters

Go down

They were kids, that I once knew (Ethan) Empty They were kids, that I once knew (Ethan)

Post by Charlotte Reigns Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:35 pm

Charlotte was sitting on the meadow nearby her home suburbs, just a few miles outside of London. It was only her socend day home after the last year, but her family alredy noticed that Charly who came home wasn't the Charly who left last august. She spoke less, smiled less. Her eyes seemed to age at least a decade. She jerked from people's touch. She blamed it on death of her fellow classmates and thankfully, everybody accepted that. How would she only explain that there was somebody like Morana Gaunt in her head? How would she only explain the terrible things that had happened? She couldn't speak ill of Nelle. She knew it would be her end. She couldn't speak of what she saw in one of the most dangerous minds in this World. The dark witch made sure her secrets were safe. Charly felt little sorry for her. Despite the pain Morana caused her, she herself was suffering from pain much much worse. Life seemed suddenly so cruel. But Charly kept enough positivity to keep moving forward. She refused to give up. She wanted to smile again, trust people again.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Muggleborn

Back to top Go down

They were kids, that I once knew (Ethan) Empty Re: They were kids, that I once knew (Ethan)

Post by Ethan Sheeran Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Ethan needed to get out of the house. It was so empty without his Brother. Ethan no longer had someone to talk to, or play games with.. or anything. His father was no longer the happy go lucky guy he used to be... the guy Ethan needed the most right now. Ethan did not need the guy who spent all day locked in his room and drank his troubles away.

So Ethan went on a long walk outside of town. He knew it was dangerous, yet he didn't care. If he died... oh well. He could join his brother again.

After a while he sat down on a bench to catch his breath. He did not even notice there was someone else sitting on it...
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

They were kids, that I once knew (Ethan) Empty Re: They were kids, that I once knew (Ethan)

Post by Charlotte Reigns Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:04 am

Charlotte noticed newcomer and quickly recognized her fellow housemate. He however seemed way to distracted to even notice her. "Rough year?" she asked him. She didn't know many of her housemates. Or schoolmates. Nelle completely isolated her before handing her body and soul over to Morana. So she had nobody now. "I don't know your name. Or whom you lost. Or what else happened. But it get's easier you know? Human being can handle so much pain it seems impossible," she said.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:08 am

Ethan jumped half out of his skin, his hand diving into his jacket for his wand. Yet he realized she was a she... and a fellow Hufflepuff. He then went back to his previous position as she spoke."Ethan" He said quietly "Ethan Sheeran." he figured that was all she needed. Robert's death had been in the papers. And Vanessa's disappearance as well. Ethan's name had been in both articles
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:52 pm

"Oh," Charlotte made understanding noise. "I am Charlotte Reigns," she added her name out of being polite. She hated remembering things from the past year, since it wasn't her memory back then. But she recognized the name imidiately. "You should keep going you know?" she told him after long silence. "That's what separates us from the darkness. People who do bad things are usually the same people bad things happened to. They are weak. They decided to give up and go the easy way," Charly said, determination clear in her voice.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:32 pm

Ethan just shook his head and mumbled "No. The easy way out is not to inflict the same pain on others, that's called the evil way out. The easy way out is way different." It was all he said, and all he needed to say. He would never inflict this pain on someone else.. all he wanted to do was curl up in a ball and join Robert.
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlotte Reigns Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:28 am

Charlotte smiled at his words. "I never thought of it that way, actually," she admitted. "You know, for many people, evil is easy. It's nice to meet someone who doesn't see it that way," she added, her voice genuine. She didn't suffer through death as much as he did. Her suffering was her secret. Something not many knew. And she could tell them, but what would she say? Even Dumbledore, the great saint Dumbledore, who knew what happened, even he didn't care. She was no Harry Potter. She was not top of her class. She wasn't pureblood. Nobody cared.
Charlotte Reigns
Charlotte Reigns

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethan Sheeran Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:20 pm

(Just saw this)

Ethan looked over, obviously disgusted "You thought I could- You think I could- Leave someone in the same state I am in right now?" He spluttered. To think of killing just because someone close to him was killed.. that was just wrong. Sure.. maybe inflict a little pain... but he would rather they serve the rest of their miserable lives in Azkaban
Ethan Sheeran
Ethan Sheeran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down