Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

1993 Opening Feast (H) (To All Students and Staff)

+7
Draco Malfoy
Sophia Gaunt
Scarlet Salander
Charlie Weasley
Nyx Mulciber
Remus Lupin
Dellen Lestrange
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1993 Opening Feast (H) (To All Students and Staff)  - Page 2 Empty Re: 1993 Opening Feast (H) (To All Students and Staff)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Smiling sweetly at his sister's words, Ares pretended to be interested in her answer, all the while his hand caressed her rear's soft skin. "I did, had tons of fun, me and Eris had a small little fight, but it'll be okay," he told her before grabbing a hold of her panties. Pulling them aside, he parted her buttocks and teased her hole with a finger, before entering her without any sort of lubrication. "The summer is always interesting," he winked at her and nodded at William his smile never dropping as he moved her finger inside her roughly.

Back to top Go down

1993 Opening Feast (H) (To All Students and Staff)  - Page 2 Empty Re: 1993 Opening Feast (H) (To All Students and Staff)

Post by Dominic MacMillan Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:38 pm

Emrys wrapped her arms around Malphas' neck tightly "you think i'd let you shut me out" she growled nuzzling into his neck "foolish, foolish boy"

Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:56 pm

Nodding and managing a weak smile at her brother's answer, she tried to ignore what he was doing to her. That all fell apart when she felt him slip her panties aside and being toying with her. Moving her hands to her lap so she could grip her robes, Rowan turned her dark eyes on him, pleading for him to not do this, not here.... "I'm sorry to hear you two fought.... But.... Good that things are-" her voice hittched as his finger entered her, the plea in her eyes all for nought as she knew they would be. Gripping her robes tightly, she felxed her jaw hard. "Glad things are smoothed over..." she finished, swallowing hard as she felt him probe her roughly. She didn't dare ask about what he meant by interesting. Rowan already had a small idea, not that he would admit to it here, now....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Tilting his head slightly, Ares smiled warmly at his sister, slipping a second finger inside her rear, moving them inside her, as quick as he could without getting spotted by anyone. "Never thought you could be sweet, Ares," Atticus raised his brow, and Ares gave him a quick glare, "I can be sweet when I want to," he answered and Atticus instantly responded, "Bullshit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmen Thorne Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:46 am

Bill entered the Great Hall, rather relieved that he was finally back at school. His eyes skimmed the room and he smiled to himself when they landed on a particular Ravenclaw. They hadn't been able to spend as much time together as he would have liked over the summer, but now that they were back at school he was sure that he would be able to see her and little Hannibal more often. He made his way to the Gryffindor table and sat down near his brother, Charlie.

The Hall was just as she remembered, and she smiled at the thought that there wasn't too many years left. Sitting at the Ravenclaw table was an automatic reaction and she rested her chin on her knuckles. There wasn't much to do, and she hadn't been all too interested in interacting with her housemates, so she remained quiet.

Nelle took a breath a sealed herself for yet another year at the school. The group of Hufflepuffs congregated together almost made her smirk, but she blinked and sat down by Alexandria. She didn't speak though she noticed that her friend seemed to be having a conversation with a girl. Smiling at them bother, Nelle toyed with the edge of the table and said a bright, "Hello."

Astoria smiled as she saw Cinnia approach her, where she had saved them the same seats that they'd sat in last year. She knew that the other girl wanted nothing more than to be able to be with her sister, but as she joined her at the table, the pair grinned at each other. "How was your summer?" the brunette asked. "It was.. interesting," Cinnia answered, not particularly interested in elaborating and they both waited for the feast to be over so that they could head down to their dormitories.
Carmen Thorne
Carmen Thorne

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandria Stonewell Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:01 am

"That's right." Alex answered, looking up from toying with her food to smile shyly at the girl. Lara, she thought but didn't ask because she felt awkward while asking something like that. The girl was older to her anyway. "Oh you know, just the usual." She answered not sure of what elaboration she could give. Usually, she avoided talking about her summers. Hogwarts wasn't a great place to advertise your muggle background, even if she was technically adopted. "Of course! Hogwarts is great. And this time we have decent teachers for all the subjects so that's good. Uh...how was yours? Looking forward to the year?"

She was glad when Nelle arrived because the Hufflepuff girl felt the most comfortable around Nelle. "Hi Nelle!" She greeted enthusiastically, blushing and ducking behind the curtain of her hair when she felt she was a bit too loud. "So......how was the journey up here?" She asked, back to her naturally shy and concerned behavior.
Alexandria Stonewell
Alexandria Stonewell

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student.
Blood Status:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:49 pm

Rowan simply wanted to curl up in a dark hole someplace away from her brother. Picking up the goblet in front of her, she brought it to her lips to take a drink. When she felt him slip a second finger inside her, Rowan winced and nearly dropped the cup. Setting it down, she sent a hard look at her brother. Bringing her hands up and propping her elbows on the table, she folded them in front of her mouth so only he could see her speak. "Ares... Please, stop. Please... Not here..." she begged softly so no one but him would hear, a tear slipping from her dark eyes, which she discretely wiped away.

William wasn't fooled by Ares sweetness, in fact, he voiced the same response as his brother in his head. Seeing Rowan's wince and near dropping of her cup, he shot a hand out to help her put it down. His brow furrowed deep as his eyes asked her what was wrong. This wasn't the same Rowan he knew before summer started.

Nodding happily in response to Alex's question about whether or not she was looking forward to the new term, she replied, "I am. Summer was good, but I've missed it here with everyone, you know, like me." Her last statement was a whisper as, while everyone generally knew who had what kind of bloodline, she didn't overly voice about it if she could avoid it. As they were joined by another girl, a friend of Alex's it seemed, Lara smiled happily and greeted her as she sat. "Nelle, I'm not sure if we've met. I'm Lara," she said. Whether they'd met or not, she didn't care. It was always good to play on the safe side when it came to things like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:17 am

When his sister turned to look at him he began moving faster and faster using more force. "Wish I could just bend you over," he teased her, before his fingers suddenly exited her but remained under her panties. "Hug me," he ordered her still in that low tone, as his fingers slithered around her waist and entered her heat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacy Walker Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:51 am

Stacy did walk into the Great Hall and looked around then. She did wear a orange dress today and she hadittle smile on her face. She was happy to be back at school. She walked towards the hufflepuff tablw and soon sat down where she did find empty place. She didn't really bother to say hey, they all basically seemed to talking about something.

Anette also did walk into her and she did wear light blue dress and highheels today. She soon walked to sit at ravenclaw tabme, what was her house then. She nodded quietly at people who were there. She was glad to be back at school since here was so much fun than at home.
Stacy Walker
Stacy Walker

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Wincing against the pain he was causing her, Rowan bit her bottom lip, hiding behind her hands so the others wouldn't see. Ares' mention of what he wished he could do to her, made her open her eyes, glaring daggers at her brother. The last thing she wanted to do was hug him in this moment, well, any moment, but she did as he commanded. Just as Rowan's arms were around his neck, she felt his fingers enter her most private place drawing a soft whimper, not of pleasure or pain but of complete and utter giving up. "Eris won't be happy with you, Ares. Please stop...." Rowan tried to growl at her brother, but it was no use. Instead, her voice was weak, broken and trembling with the threat of tears spilling down her pale cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Pressing her body against his discretely, his fingers slipped from inside her, and instead, he rubbed his erection against her cave over their clothes, "Does it seem like it cares?" he asked kissing her neck before stepping away, "Nice seeing you," he smirked, kissing her cheek before returning to his table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:21 am

Rowan went ridged as Ares' showed her just how much he actually cared about whether or not Eris would be pleased with him. How could he do this? Here? Now? As he kissed her neck, she pulled away slightly. Her eyes, finally broken completely, looked at her brother as he smirked at her, proud no doubt. "You, too," she answered softly, simply out of habit as he kissed her cheek. Rowan felt her heart start to race as the threat of breaking down right there in the Great Hall became very real. "I uh..... I need to go," she told the boys. William looked up at her, confusion all over his face, "Rowan, we haven't even eaten yet." Shaking her head, she answered him, "I'm not hungry. I'll..... I'll meet you back in the Common Room, okay?" Not waiting for an answer, she turned on her heel and left the hall quickly, wiping the tears away she could no longer hold back.

Shocked that she would just leave without eating, William watched her go. "I don't get it-" he began before noticing her wiping her cheeks. "Damn.... Atticus, I'll be right back..." he said getting up to follow her, just as she slipped through the doors, closing them behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:08 am

When Rowan lifted herself from the table excusing herself Atticus' eyes widened. His brother did the same and went after the girl and the slytherin boy was sure as hell not gonna wait there, "I'm coming too," he groaned following his brother out the great hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:37 am

Glancing at his brother as he offered to go with him to check on Rowan, William offered him a smile of thanks. Nearly jogging to the great doors of the hall, he pushed them open and entered the hallway that would lead anywhere in the castle. Looking up one way and then the other, William cursed under his breath and then sighed heavily. Rowan was no where to be found...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2