Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A Drink Would Be Mighty Fine (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Drink Would Be Mighty Fine (Open)  Empty A Drink Would Be Mighty Fine (Open)

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Amara loved the night, it was the time of day she felt she could truly be alive. During these times she slipped out into the muggle world and raced against other people on her bike, she didnt like muggles. In fact they disgusted her, but using them to win money and have a good time, that was fun.

Dark hair pinned back she wore men's clothing like she always did. Her lips red from blood, the unconscious form in the alley a testament to her tamed insanity. Her eyes were blown and her smile wicked, enjoying the fact she was back in wizard territory she slid onto a bar stool. Spinning once in a circle she slammed her hands onto the bar to stop spinning and smirked "Scotch no water, on the rocks make it a double" she said to the barkeep as she lit a cigeratte. "You cant smoke in here mate," the man said and she chuckled "Try and stop me baby" she winked at him as she took her drink and slid a few muggle dollars across the counter. The man shook his head and accepted the bills, he knew there was no way he could make a Dolohov change.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A Drink Would Be Mighty Fine (Open)  Empty Re: A Drink Would Be Mighty Fine (Open)

Post by Syrinx Rowle Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:30 pm

"Of course you would..." Syrinx drawled, rolling her eyes at the man that had just offered to take care of her if she would just be a bit "nice" to him. She was on her way to meet her brother in one of the pubs around here when the guy had come out of one of the dark side allies, making rude comments. He was obviously drunk and of the lower classes of wizarding society, so she did not even bother to spare him a second glance as she walked by.
That was, till he slapped her ass. Bad idea...very bad. Syrinx might not be the strongest of her clan, but she had been trained in fighting off much larger guys than herself, so it was just too simple to spin around, ramming her dagger into the man's throat. He only managed to let out a small, but pained gasp before he collapsed to the ground. Syrinx leaned over him and hissed "That's what you get for touching a girl with your filthy hands, bastard!". With a last kick into his private parts, she pushed into the pub and glared fiercely at the bartender. "A shot of firewhisky and pronto." she growled, throwing some money on the counter.
Syrinx Rowle
Syrinx Rowle

House : Wolfen

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

A Drink Would Be Mighty Fine (Open)  Empty Re: A Drink Would Be Mighty Fine (Open)

Post by Alaska Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Alaska stepped back into wizarding world, feeling huge relief again. Her job in muggle world was getting harder and harder every day. But what choice did she have? She wasn't willing to be on the street again. She could always ask for job in Tavern, but that would be too risky with Dahlia around and also Xanthos, too curious about her past and person in general. Entering the pub and seeing the girl at the bar, she approached, waving at the waited, showing him to give her firewhiskey as usual. She narrowed eyebrow slightly at the girl. She seemed cool. "Would it be awfuly stupid to ask you if you happen to have spare one for me?" Alaska asked, pointing at her cigarette.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:38 pm

Amara looked up as a girl joined the bar, the barkeep threw up his hands in frustration and walked to the cellar door. Slipping from her chair, she locked it behind him and walked behind the bar and poured the shot for the smaller girl before smirking at the other who just came in. "For a pretty thing like you? i could make an acception" she smirked handing her a cigarette.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:42 pm

Alaska smirked at her actions, liking the girl more and more. As she handed her a cigarette, Alaska put it between her lips gently. "Lit up for me please?" she asked with seductive smile. This evening was going to turn into much more fun, than she originaly thought it would. Good, because Alaska hated to be bored. Specialy during those rare times in wizarding world.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:46 pm

Chuckling softly at her interest she leaned into the girl her reddish eyes following her as she pressed the tip of her cig to the girl's gently lighting it. Stepping back she mixed a drink for a customer down the bar and slid it to him before blowing a smoke circle. "So do you pretty ladies have names?" she said addressing the girls.
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Alaska looked into the girl's eyes, making note on their strange color, she changed hers into the similar once, just to tease her a bit. "Alaska. Yours?" she asked after introducing herself.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:07 am

Pouring three shots of whiskey she chuckled "Greengrass, I thought you looked familler, little eagle flying out alone at night, risky business" she said sliding a shot to each girl "Dolohov's my name, Amara" she knocked back the shot with ease her eyes on the third companion "I know every pure blood family and who pases through, you" she said pointing "seem to evade my notice, you have a name pretty girl?"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:00 am

"You should calm down," Kain whispered to Syrinx. He had been there all night and when she arrived and sat next to him, he grinned, because he could guess what got her insanely mad. This bar had a little reputation of letting out drunk assholes at this time of the night, so, "Happens to a lot of girls, not just you, relax, and enjoy your firewhiskey," he told her sipping at his own glass of rum. Spinning on his seat, he turned to the Dolohov, "Spare two of those? Would help someone..." he shot a glance at Syrinx, referring to the cigarettes, "Calm down," at the moment he didn't care if both girls began yelling at him, he was simply trying to help people he thought were pure blooded. And so, above him in a way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrinx Rowle Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:25 am

Syrinx had been watching the interaction between the two other girls with an amused smirk on her lips. She really had no problem at all with two girls flirting with each other, sexy is sexy and that term definitely applied to both of them. She took a sip of her drink and was about to introduce her name when another person joined their conversation. Syrinx grinned back at the boy's remark and shrugged. "I bet it does, but this time I'm sure that the guy won't do so again." she said, winking at him. Then she looked over to the other two girls. "I'm Syrinx Rowle, pleasure to meet you all." she commented and then looked at the boy beside her. "And what's your name, sexy?" As long as her brother would not come here, there was no reason not to flirt a bit with other people.
Syrinx Rowle
Syrinx Rowle

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:36 am

When Syrinx alluded to the fact the bastard they were speaking about would no longer be able to terrorize girls in the way he tried to do to her today, a demonic grin was brought to Kain's face, "Stabbed him? Snapped his neck?" he asked and then leaned back on the counter, his elbow resting on the hard wood as he sipped his rum, "Kain. Kain Shadow," he answered, shooting Syrinx a flirtatious look, followed by a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:39 am

Alaska narrowed eyebrow at Amara, surprised she knew her surname. Greengrasses were probably known in UK. Though she never came across one and it genuinely surprised her there was a person who put her together with them so easily. As she head Kain, she chuckled slightly, giving him mischievous wink, remembering their last time together, not so long ago. "Rip his guts out would be cool. And painful. And with style," she in the end pointed out random suggestion towards Syrinx.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:44 am

Hearing one of the other two girls speak Kain looked over Syrinx and grinned broadly, "Alaska, didn't see you there," Last time they were together in a bar, they had a...fun time. Kain wouldn't mind repeating the experience. "All we're missing now is Atticus," he teased her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrinx Rowle Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:44 am

Syrinx threw back her head and laughed, amused to see the boy seemed to tick just she did when it came to dealing with useless bastards. "Stabbed his throat. I think he bled out faster than he had slapped my ass." she remarked casually, and then leaned closer to him, a fake worried expression on her face. "I hope that doesn't scare you off now, Mr. Shadow. It would be a shame to see you leave so quickly." she purred in a low pitched voice, then winked at him. At the older girl's suggestion, Syrinx shook her head, distaste visible on her face. "And sully my clothes with his filthy blood...I think not." she drawled, the thought of some drunk bastards body liquids on her person was more than a turn off of her. "I prefer to kill quietly and subtly wihtout creating a mess."
Syrinx Rowle
Syrinx Rowle

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:55 am

Turning to the side, Kain cupped Syrinx's chin and smirked down at her, "If I told you what I do on a daily basis I think you'd be scared away," he cackled because he pretty much knew that would be the case, considering he was speaking of his cannibalistic tendencies. "Your body is a temple, I'd hate to see it filled with the blood of trash, like the bastard you laid waste to earlier," he sang into her ear before setting his glass down on the counter, "I myself do not mind blood, but I must say once we're able to use the curses, things will be much better," he nodded knowingly, and excitedly as he couldn't wait for the day he'd turn seventeen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrinx Rowle Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:00 am

Sryinx leaned into his touch for a moment, her smile not leaving her lips. She was not easily scared off, but she wouldn't mind the boy trying, it would definitely be quite amusing. "Mhm...so you're a bad boy? Very nice...but I don't think I'd be scared...turned on maybe." she winked at him and moved slightly to slid onto his lap. "That's what guys like you are for, right? I kill people, you destroy them." She knew from her mother that her father loved to do exactly that which in the end had led to his imprisonment in Azkaban.
Syrinx traced the tip of her index finger down his cheek, watching his face closely. Especially the boy's eyes held something that drew her to him. "We should go out on a hunt one day..." she murmured in agreement.
Syrinx Rowle
Syrinx Rowle

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:48 am

Hearing that perhaps her excitement would grow should Kain tell her just what he was hinting at, he didn't waste another second wondering is she would get up and leave or not. That wasn't a problem with him. "Oh? Is that so? Then we also have to have dinner some day. Maybe a gryffindor's liver, with some fava beans and a nice chianti," he answered and as she moved to slide onto his lap, Kain's hands fell on Syrinx's hips, pulling her to him so she sat right on top of him, and leaning closer to her. "Correct," he replied with his usual cocky but maniacal smirk stamped on his handsome - like the girls said - face. As Syrinx traced his young face, his hands began sliding down from her upper back until they were over her waist. Slipping them into the back pockets of her shorts, he gave her a crooked grin. "Yes, indeed we should, dear Syrinx," he sang into her ear before leaning back into the counter, looking up at her with his hungry eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrinx Rowle Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:46 am

Although, she did not know precisely what a Gryffindor was, Syrinx could guess that it must be one of the houses of Hogwarts. Probably the cocky muggle lovers, she thought smirking and her eyes slit up with excitement. "Liver is not my favourite part, really, but maybe you could spare me some of the brains, if they have any." she commented chuckling, moving her arms around the boy's neck to pull herself even closer against him. To be honest, cannibalism had not been the first thing on her mind when he said he might scare her and she had never eaten human flesh, but was it really such a huge step from drinking their blood on the occasional party? Maybe the boy could help her to find that out.
Seeing his hungry gaze on her body made Syrinx feel hot all over and she but her lip to keep herself from moaning. Instead, she decided to see how far he was willing to go and leaned closer, grazing her teeth over his neck. "I'm up to anything, Kain..." she breathed against his skin.
Syrinx Rowle
Syrinx Rowle

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:07 am

Grinning as Syrinx showed her own interest in tasting the juices the flesh of their fellow humans produced, Kain could not help but agree that the brain had a different essence to it. "Anything is up for grabs when you're talking about the human body. But yes, the brain is quite...palatable," he replied. It was his honest opinion as well, considering he had tasted most, if not all, the organs of the human body. The brain had a think to it, it made it special, and when you ate the brain of your enemies, it made it twice as pleasurable.

His hands went up her shirt, his fingers tracing her back, as he reached her bra, "Anything?" he asked breathlessly, before unclasping her bra, grinning and giving Syrinx a demented and lustful look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrinx Rowle Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:13 pm

Syrinx snickered at his choice of words. Palatable...perhaps it was and she would definitely try it one day; maybe with a good glass of wine as he had suggested earlier. A dreamy smile appeared on her face, as she pictured a long table filled with all kinds of body parts from people that had managed to piss of her, easy as it was. "I will bow to your greater experience in these matters." she said and gave him her sweetest smile which only widened when she felt his hands under her shirt. "Anything you can offer, Mr. Shadow." Syrinx whispered and pulled the now open bra from her body, putting it around his neck to pull him closer to her, so she could kiss him.
Syrinx Rowle
Syrinx Rowle

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:17 pm

Alaska narrowed eyebrow at them, before going back to her drink and cigarette. "Seriously man, you have no restraints," she pointed out matte-of-factly. Not that it disturbed her. She didn't really give a fuck. She alredy knew Kain didn't really care about the place as much as for the sex itself. "I am led to believe our generation got seriously out of hands. And I like it," she said, inhaling from the cigarette and taking a sip from her glass.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:42 pm

"Don't fuck her on my bar Kain" Amara said with a good natured laugh as she slid across the wood to the other side landing neatly. She knew him from the dormitories in slytherin house he had quite the reputation, she liked that in her fellow house mates. She slapped Syrinx's ass before sitting down and spinning Alaska on her stool so she looked at her "now baby doll don't be so jealous"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrinx Rowle Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Syrinx threw her head back and laughed unrestrained at the other girl's words. "Of course we don't, restrains are only for those too weak to move past them." she commented grinning at her, then Syrinx turned her head to look over her shoulder at the other girl with a daring expression on her face. "Would you be able to suggest a better place? I'm sure Alaska would be just happy to join in the fun." she winked at the Ravenclaw.
Syrinx Rowle
Syrinx Rowle

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:53 pm

"I like you" Amara said her attention on the other girl "daring, very daring" she turned her bar stool so she faced her, her arm snaking around her waist she winked at kain as her hand slid down Syrinx's shorts a delicate finger teasing her heat. "I dont know maybe we should take this party elsewhere, what do you say Alaska? Kain?"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:56 pm

Staring at Alaska, Kain's features morphed into a broad devilish grin, "Instead of Atticus we have Amara and Syrinx...they're good replacements aren't they?" he cackled as he turned back to Syrinx pecking her lips before nodding at the only other Slytherin there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next