Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Out for a drink

Go down

Out for a drink Empty Out for a drink

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:13 am

Griffin strolled out of the castle and down to the local village. He always thought hogsmeade was a quaint little village. He decided he'd get a drink at the local pub. Griffin ordered a tall whiskey on the rocks and had a seat deep in thought

Back to top Go down

Out for a drink Empty Re: Out for a drink

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:32 am

Cas finished his latest experiment and frustrated he stopped on his way home at broomsticks for a beer. Rubbing his stubbled chin his mind going a mile a minute he looked up in aggravated alarm when a larger man knocked into him spilling whiskey down his front. "Look where your going" the man with the drink drawled "Excuse you?" Cassius sneered "it would appear your meaty claws are too clumsy to hold even a glass, I wouldn't be the one who needs to look where they are going" The larger man gripped his shirt and picked him off the ground, "callin me foolish eh!?" the man made to swing at him but Cassius twisted from his grip and ducked. "Nice try" he dodged another blow stepping around him he moved towards the bar when the man whirled "git over here you ass" rolling his eyes Cas turned and with a well executed blow to the man's forhead he was out cold before he hit the ground. Pulling up a stool he ordered his beer shaking off the bartender's apologies "no no i'm used to it..really..the world is full of idiots"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:36 am

Griffin laughed at the little brawl that went on just a few feet away. when the victor of the fight finally sat down to order his drink, griffin turned to him. " I must say that was rather impressive." he said with a slight chuckle. Griffin then reached out his hand in greeting. "pleased to make your acquaintance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:40 am

Turning to the new voice Cassius scowl turned to a charming smile "Likewise, Timere Cassisus Timere, and who do i have the pleasure of sharing a drink with this evening?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:52 am

"Griffin Covert." he said taking the man's hand. "What brings you to this quaint little pub?" griffin asked before taking a sip of his whiskey. "also, if you're as stressed as you look, you'd want something strong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:46 am

"a good point" Cassius nodded aggreeing "A whiskey and another for my friend" he said ordering the drinks, as they arrived he took the whiskey and sipped at it "Long day at work, stress brings to drinking and yourself?" he asked as he shrugged out of his leather jacket now wearing a simple t-shirt that clung to his muscular chest and arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:19 am

Griffin casually sipped his drink as he peered at his new found companion's lean body as Cassius slipped out of his coat. "Oh, the usual. It gets boring being locked up in that dark castle all the time." Griffin paused to take another sip of whiskey. "I don't really get out much to meet people, so today seemed like a nice time." Griffin noticed Cassius wasn't wearing a wedding ring while he was talking. After a moment of silence, griffin asked curiously, "so, you married? Have kids?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:47 pm

"No" he chuckled into his drink "none of that, only a twin brother to speak of and he claims that my failure is that i am too picky about people" he glanced at the other man "we both work as healers in saint mungos though he somehow has found someone worthy of his time"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:03 pm

"Sometimes being picky is good. A handsome man such as yourself must have a wide selection to chose from," Griffin observed. "Apparently your brother would go for anything that has a pulse." At his own joke, griffin chuckled into his glass as he took a drink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:56 pm

"Handsome" he chuckled "not so bad yourself" he winked a bit and finished his drink "what about you wife and kids?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:24 pm

Griffin laughed rather audibly before making a reply. "I'm surprised you haven't noticed that women aren't my thing, if you catch my drift," he said giving a sly smirk in cas's direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:31 pm

"I did though its better to be safe then to have your legs broken" he said sipping a glass of water now not wanting to get too drunk. "What makes a older refined man look twice at someone younger like me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:43 pm

"I've always seen age as just a number," griffin started before diving into the bowl of mixed nuts provided on the bar, "besides, you're way too handsome to go unnoticed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:46 pm

Cas looked down at the bar following the direction the man's hands went for a moment then to his own. He felt a uncharacteristic blush in his cheeks he bit his lip and he shrugged then chuckled trying to brush it off "Well i'm sure you could find time to talk to better men" he managed. Looking up at him he shoved his hands in his pockets "'scuse me" he turned and started to walk down the hallway towards the back of the bar. He turned the corner and leaned against the wall running a hand through his hair he rubbed his eyes "what are you doing cas" he mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:06 am

Griffin sat there for a moment stunned at cas's sudden departure. After a moment, griffin went after him. Once he caught up with cas, he stood there awkwardly rubbing the back of his head and stammered, "I'm sorry if I moved too quickly... I mean... It's just..." He trailed off and then sighed dropping his arms to his sides. "I just like you, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. Tell you what," he started while griffin grabbed one of cas's hands in his own, "let me make it up to you somehow."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:21 am

He looked up at him startled but didnt pull his hand away, looking down at his feet he chewed his lip a bit "just not something i'm used to" he laughed harshly "usually men women and everything in between go for my brother..its...different someone seeing me.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:33 am

"I don't see why they wouldn't, a good looking young man such as yourself I'm surprised isn't swarmed with potential courtiers." Griffin said with one of his trademark smirks. He then moved in a little closer to cas. "Let me treat you to dinner, at my place this evening."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:38 am

The healer's eyes widened slightly and without much thought he took a small step towards the older man "i'd really like that..to have dinner with you" he said his grip on his hand tightening a big.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:49 am

Griffin smiled, happy that cas accepted his offer of a date. "What would you like to have?" He asked. "Just be sure you save room for dessert." Griffin said with a wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:51 am

His blush deepened as they walked back towards there coats and he slipped it back over his shoulders. He held it close to him "um...anything you feel like making really i'm not picky when it comes to food" he stammered suddenly very nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:59 am

"Eight o'clock at this address." Griffin said handing cas a slip of paper with his address on it. "Come hungry and well rested." With that said, griffin slipped on his own coat and walked with cad out the door of the pub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down