Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Have Courage, I'm Here For You... (Dahlia) (M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Have Courage, I'm Here For You... (Dahlia) (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Have Courage, I'm Here For You... (Dahlia) (M)

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:21 am

Dahlia couldn't believe how happy this single person could make her but she wouldn't change it for the world. Her hips ground against his the moment he replied to her love and his hands burned a path on her body causing her to nip at his lip softly. A man has never touched her like this, yes she's kissed people but the moment he massaged her breast, every single thought faded in her mind, filling with only lust. Dahlia's hands laced into his hair, tugging it slightly, letting her lips attack his neck in heated kisses and licks and bites. Her hips ground against him harder, one of her hands trailed down his chest to grip his hip, keeping him close.

Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Have Courage, I'm Here For You... (Dahlia) (M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Have Courage, I'm Here For You... (Dahlia) (M)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:43 pm

Sighing as she ground against him, Zephyr held her tighter to him. Her nips on his lip brought a soft growl of a purr from his chest as he brought his hand to her neck, pulling her in for a heated kiss. Her shirt, Zephyr... I know, I know.... The trail of kisses and nips that Dahila peppered his neck with only aroused him further, and her continued grinding against his hardening lenth didn't help. Letting his hands drift to her shirt, he untucked it and pulled it off, tossing it to the side. The kisses that followed were deeper than any thus far. Linking a strong arm around her waist, Zephyr got his feet under him and slowly got up. Zeph, careful. I'm fine. I've got her... Not talking about that... Osirus, I'm fine.... Zephyr knew what The Fellow was talking about, and really, that was the furthest thing from him mind at the moment. Turning, Zephyr pinned Dahlia against the wall, moving his hands to her ass, cupping it firmly, drawing her close to him as he ground against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Groaning softly, Dahlia kissed him deeply, loving every heated touch. Feeling the air touch her now bare skin, remembering she never put on a bra in the morning. ''Zeph..'' She purred, locking her legs around his waist and felt his length press against her. ''Oh gods, Zeph..'' She whispered when he ground against her, her arms wrapping around his neck to keep hold as she was pressed against the wall. Her hips ground against him, their lips latched together with passion and she quickly peeled off his shirt to get back to his lips. Dahlia wanted him, more and more right at that moment despite knowing this would be her first time if it went that far.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

House : Emperor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:16 pm

Groaning as she matched the rhythm of his hips, her words only stoked the fire that was burning within him. As she peeled his shirt off, Zephyr didn't care that his star-burst scar just to the left of the center of his chest was on full view. Zeph, you can't hold her much longer... Be smart... Taking a small moment to actually listen to what the wise one was saying, Zephyr felt his knees tremble slightly, nothing noticeable, but a small sign that the seizure had taken its tole on him. Backing up, away from the wall, he felt the counter in the kitchen bump against him. Sliding Dahlia down, so she could lean against him, he let one hand hold the small of her back, while the other rubbed her from ass-cheek to mid-thigh and back. Good boy, Zeph... All the while, his lips continued to claim hers, his tongue dancing against her own. Eventually, he grabbed her leg at the knee and pulled it up to rest against his hip, supporting it as his rock hard length pressed against her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Dahlia pulled away from the kiss, feeling the need to breath and stared down at his chest, panting for air and saw the star burst scar. Furrowing her brow, she glanced up at him with baited breath and let a small smile touch her lips. ''Beautiful...'' She breathed out and no longer felt the wall against her back, she leaned against him. His hand rubbing on her body caused to moan softly before pressing her lips against his, tasting his mouth with her tongue. Before Dahlia's leg was raised to rest on his hip, she quickly unzipped her shorts and slid them down her slender legs before pressing against him. Her fingers found their way to the front of his trousers, gripping his length softly and rubbed it.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:02 pm

Looking down at the scar on his chest that she called beautiful, Zephyr's jaw flexed as he looked into her bright eyes. She likes the artwork... Shut up... A hiss of pleasure sounded from him as he drew a breath between his teeth as she gripped him, rubbing him gently. Kissing her neck and collarbone, Zephyr picked her up and gently turned, setting her on the counter, unbuckling his belt, and unfastened the button and zipper of his jeans. Her touch was driving him mad with want of her. Slipping his fingers into the sides of her panties, he pulled them off and leaned into her, kissing her passionately. Cupping her breast, Zephyr rolled her nipple carefully between his fingers. Ghosting his hand down her body, he stopped at her heat, his fingers teasing her nub and folds that, to his pleasure, were moist as her body primed itself for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Enjoying the hiss, Dahlia gasped for a moment when she felt herself be picked up. Getting comfortable on the counter, she pulled down his trousers and held onto this length, her fingers rolling over the tip as their lips captured each others again. Her breath hitched, feeling the cold air touch her most private area and her head fell back, her body building up in pleasure at the feel of touching her heat. ''Zeph...'' She whispered breathlessly. His touches burned into her skin, making her remember every single little one. Her spare hand wound up in his hair, her hips rubbing against his hand whilst her other hand rubbed his length. Her half lidded eyes met his and Dahlia brushed her lips against his. She was no stranger to kisses or her hand touching herself but another person was the first and the most delightful, making her almost melt in Zephyr's arms. Jolting her hips closer, her eyes begged for him to touch her further.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Pulling down his shorts, Zephyr quickly stepped out of both and gasped when he felt her grip him. "Gods, Dahlia..." he moaned darkly as she began to stroke his member. Take her, Zephyr... Patience... I've waited enough... Let them be, Calix... Kissing her lightly, he felt her inch closer to him, wanting more of what he could give her. Slipping a finger inside her tight cave, he probed her, watching her face closely for any sign to stop. Zephyr, you lucky bastard! She's a virgin! Makes no difference to me... She's wonderful... Moaning as her touch seemed to burn with the fires of passion, Zephyr leaned over her, latching onto her breast, nipping and sucking gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Staring down at him when he stepped out of his shorts, causing her to bite her lip. Perfect...He's perfect... She thought before his dark moan caused the butterflies in her stomach to go wild. The moment a finger entered her, she gasped loudly, her lips parted and her head fell back, her face only showing pleasure. Her hips moved with his finger, her hand rubbed his length a little faster and her spare hand held his head close to her breast. ''Fuck...Zeph..'' Dahlia groaned lustfully whilst the blush on her cheeks darkened as passion, lust and love built up inside of her.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:39 am

Zephyr, please..... Standing up, Zephyr gripped her hips and pulled her closer to him. "Relax..." he said, winking at her, taking her hand from his length. Placing himself at her entrance, he gently entered her, slowly, allowing her to stretch to take him within her. "Jesus, Dahlia....." Zephyr groaned as he began to move his hips in an intimate dance with her, gripping her hips and holding her to him. 'Atta boy, Zephyr... Holy fuck! Boys! Quiet down! Dahlia was perfect.... Completely perfect, and The Fellows seemed to agree...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:52 am

Dahlia bit her lip hard, locking her legs around his waist before gripping onto his forearms. Moaning loudly when he filled her up, she closed her eyes to ignore the short burst of pain that filled her. ''Zeph!'' She moaned, moving her hips with his and her head hit the counter. Quickening the pace of her hips, she arched her back feeling him hit the most sensitive part of her inner body and one of her hands slid up his strong arms and held him by the back of the neck, guiding him to her lips. Giving him a passionate, lustful kiss, pleasure built up inside of her. Holy fuck...I'm completely his...Fuck i love him. She thought to herself.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:17 pm

Zephyr hissed with pleasure as she took him and matched him movement for movement. Haven't had one of these in a while, Zephyr. Nice catch! Guys.... Please.... Just hush.... As her hand drifted up his arm to his neck, pulling him in for a fiery kiss, Zephyr, leaned over her, wrapping a strong arm around Dahlia as he kissed her back, just as deeply, passionately, lustfully as she kissed him. Increasing his speed, he groaned darkly against her lips, careful to be gentle with her, as this was her first time. All he knew, in that moment, was he felt for her nothing like he had ever felt for anyone before. As he had been saying all along... She was different...

Some time later...

Zephyr lay on his back on the sofa in Dahlia's living room with her on his chest. As his heartbeat slowed and his breaths came at a more normal pace, he held her gently. Well done, Zephyr.... Performed to your standard, did I? I'm still better, but you did a fine job. Well, thanks, Calix... Anytime... Mentally rolling his eyes, Zephyr brought his focus back to Dahlia. Running his fingers up and down her arm, they rested, together, both slicked with sweat thanks to their passionate love making. Smirking to himself, he kissed her crown before tucking and arm behind his head. "There are four.... Voices, I mean," he told her, figuring it might be a good idea to tell her more about what was going on with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:55 am

Dahlia curled up on Zephyr's chest, her breathing finally becoming normal but due to his close proximity, her heart pounded happily. Smiling, almost dazed, she shivered at his fingers running along her arm and she stroked his chest delicately. Leaning into his kiss on the top of her head, she looked up at him, furrowing her brow at his words. ''Tad crowed, right?'' She joked and rested her chin on Zephyr's chest. ''What are their names and what are they like?,'' Pausing for a moment, Dahlia looked slightly nervous. ''Do they approve?'' She whispered the last question, averting her eyes from his piercing gaze. It was almost as if she was asking him if his family approved, which she was highly nervous about despite the conversation never being brought up.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:03 am

Smirking, Zephyr chuckled. "Yeah, a bit... Let's see... Well..." he began, thinking about how he wanted to answer her. Seeing al four of The Fellows looking at them both with interest now, he inwardly smiled at them. They were irritating, but, they were a part of him. Go on, Baby. Just tell her... Nodding, he told her, "There is Osirus. Generally, he's like the big brother to all of us, me included. He's the wise one of the bunch. Looks after us and all that. Theon who is the quiet one, but the best friend you could ask for. He's soft-spoken, but very kind." As he told about the frist two, Osirus gave Theon a pat on the back, and both nodded their approval of his description of them. "Then, there is Calix..." he paused, trying to find the right mix of words to tell her about him. Sexy as hell and more than happy to take her for a ride on the pleasure train at a moment's noticed! I'm not telling her that... Lame, Zephyr... You dissappoint me! I can't help that it's true! Yeah, yeah... Letting out a soft snort at his antics, Zephyr pressed on. "He's driven mainly by sex, lust, pleasure....whatever strikes him in the moment. And, lastly, there is Eryx..." The dark eyed Fellow froze, moving only his eyes to Zephyr and the girl laying with him. "He tends to be one that is the most vocal, but it's not surprising. Eryx tends to feed off of anger, hate....aggression. But, he's not always raging for no reason. He does have his moments..." Zephyr told her, letting out a heavy sigh. Thanks.... Zephyr. A rare smile touched his face at the way Zephyr had told Dahlia.

Her question of whether or not they approve caught him off-guard. Looking down at her, his stormy eyes much, much calmer, he turned his look inwardly to all four of them. Well? I like her, Baby. As do I, Zeph. She's good for you. A lovely voice, a body to die for, a great lay.... Hell yeah! There was a short pause as everyone looked to Eryx, who sat silently. Eryx? His dark eyes looked Dahlia over once more before looking back at Zephyr. Yeah... She's alright... Soft chuckles sounded from the other three at his answer. "They all like you, Dahlia. No worries there..." he told her, softly.

Last edited by Zephyr Mulciber on Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:15 pm

Dahlia listened, completely interested with what her lover had to say. Four people...different ways of acting and it fascinated Dahlia, making her want to know what its like. Sure she's had some people come into the tavern that were the same but someone she loves, it amazed her. ''Eryx...seems interesting. Well they all do, of course but Eryx...Don't know what to say, really. I mean...I have my own anger issues. Before i met you, i let anger rule my life..Perhaps he'd calm down a bit.'' She said, blushing darkly in case she said something wrong. After a moment of silence, Dahlia let out a sigh of relief when Zephyr said they liked her. Her eyes glanced down to his bare chest and she bit her lip, looking back at him whilst her fingers traced the scar. ''I'm going to guess the accident that caused this scar...caused your inner family to show up.'' Dahlia whispered, kissing the scar repeatedly.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Interesting? She finds me interesting? Why the fuck am I interesting?! Maybe because she had anger issues like you. The fuck?! I do NOT have anger issues! Everyone, including Zephyr, simply looked at Eryx at his announcement that he didn't have these issues they were talking about. Whatever.... Fuck you guys.... Zephyr was shocked! he was fully expecting something more than that from him. "You might have an effect on him already, Dahl. I can't be sure just yet, but I think you do. You had, have, anger issues?" he asked her giving his head a small shake, a tick almost, as Eryx rolled his eyes and let off a small wave of aggravation. Glancing down as he felt her touch the scar on his chest, he swallowed slightly at her assumption. "My family thinks so. I don't really know. Before the accident, they weren't there, and afterwards they were. Well, a while afterwards...." he explained. Putting his hand over hers as she ran her fingers over the pink flesh, he added, "I don't remember it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Dahlia turned her head to the side to hide her furious blush and stared towards the fireplace. ''I guess that's a good thing if i have an effect..right? and yeah, I..well...I get angry a lot. Working at the tavern with all them tough guys, they say stuff and it just gets on my nerves. I snap and bam...I end up cleaning blood off the floor. I'm actually surprised we still have costumers.'' She muttered, her temper rising as she remembers all the times an asshole came into the tavern. Looking back at Zephyr, Dahlia laced her fingers with his, lifting their hands up allowing her to brush her lips over the top, still keeping eye contact. The idea of not remembering something struck her as sad but then she furrowed her brow. ''Wait...is that way you had that little shout earlier? I'm guessing your parents started questioning you if you remembered...'' She muttered, biting her bottom lip as if trying to piece the puzzle on her own.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:52 am

"I guess so..." Zephyr answered with a chuckle and an eye roll from Eryx. She doesn't effect me... Just... Maybe I don't want to be a complete ass to her... The Fellows all snickered and whispered among themselves that that was an impression alright. Her description of her temper flaring up actually made him smile, oddly enough. "That's kind of like Eryx. Everything just builds and builds and finally, that one final thing gets him and he snaps... Not the nicest thing to go through," he explained, before kissing the top of her head. "I'm glad you got better, but why was it since you met me?" he asked, curious. Her gentle kiss on the back of his hand made his features soften. Dahlia made him feel calm, much like Hekate did, but different. When she brought up the start of the episode and the shouting all being caused by this parents questioning him, Zephyr's brow furrowed. Did I say anything about that? Not that I know of. How does she know? MIND READER! Yeah, uh huh, she's a mind reader.... Right.... Hey, it could happen! His stormy eyes looked at her closely, looking deeply into her soothing green ones. "How did you guess?" he asked her, stunned that should would be pretty much right on.

Last edited by Zephyr Mulciber on Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahlia Gamp Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Dahlia stared at the fireplace with a distant gaze as he too got sucked into his thoughts, talking to the Fellows. Leaning into his gentle kiss, she then glanced over at him with a smile. ''You calm me down. I don't know...Usually my brothers couldn't even calm me down when i was really angry. Now a simple thought and I just calm down...'' She whispered, nervously which was such a strange emotion for Dahlia to feel when she's usually so confident. His question made her bite her lip nervously as she thought. ''I've met more people like you, you know. My family's tavern is filled with all sorts of people. I've heard their stories, some fascinating, some just ordinary and repeated that you learn to know who's faking it. There were a few that had most of their triggers caused by parents, questioning every single thing. As you are young, parents are protective and persistant. When you mentioned your family, i just did dot-to-dot. Not like i'm some sort of mind reader.'' She explained, grabbing the remote for the fireplace and with a simple button, a fire appeared.
Dahlia Gamp
Dahlia Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb, Zephyr tilted his head, on his own, as he listened to her tell of how he, him actually, was the reason for her gaining control of her temper. Seems just as she calms you, Zeph, so, too, do you calm her. That's deep, Osirus. It's true if you just paid attention... Thinking about her brothers, Zephyr thought to his family, and wondered how both sides would take the two of them being together. "You know, we're kind of the same in that respect. I calm you, and...you calm me, too. My cousin Hekate has the calming touch, too, but.... Not like you, Dahlia," he told her with a crooked smile. I've not seen you smile like that in a long time, Baby. What can I say... She makes me happy. As she explained just how she put two-and-two together to figure out what caused his episode to start, it all made sense. She's met others like us?! What? You really think Zephyr was the only one with beings like us driving him to drink? Guess I never really thought about it, before. Zephyr smirked at The Fellows' conversation and then laughed out loud when she mentioned that she wasn't a mind reader. You sure she's not a mind reader, Zephyr? She can't hear us, can she? CAN SHE?! Getting his laughter under control, he opted to speak out loud instead of internally, "No, she can't hear you, and yes, I'm sure she's not a mind reader."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaida Kaliyah Grimm Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Dahlia shivered at his simple stroke of her hand and rested her head back on his chest, listening to the heartbeat that made her smile. Her mind was racing about both of their families meeting and in her head, it was a mass of shouting, hugging and maybe later on, laughter. Her heart seemed to clench in happiness when he said she calmed him down, making her feel not so alone. ''Hekate is a beautiful name and i'm glad I'm able to calm you down.'' She whispered, kissing his chest very lightly almost as if a butterfly wing had brushed against his chest. 

After a moment silence of him sinking into his thoughts, Dahlia furrowed her brow at him  trying to cool his laughter and then his words caused a bright smile to form on her face. Biting her lip, still smiling, Dahlia looked into Zeph's eyes. ''Nope..Can't hear you but i believe i could see you.'' She whispered, stroking Zephyr's cheek. ''I reckon..the more i got to know you, my love, I'd know whenever one is taking more control. There is a regular at my bar...He only has one other in his head. He, himself, is a quite person. Dangerous..but quiet and then the other person is a little bit louder and actually nicer. Just once glance when he comes in the bar and i know which one is more in control.'' She explained, leaning up to kiss the other cheek.
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm
Kaida Kaliyah Grimm

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Zephyr smiled as Dahlia rested her head on his chest just above his heart. It was comfortable, soothing really. As they lay there in the quiet for a few moments, his mind wondered what it would be like when he brought her to meet the family. You sure you want to think about THAT now, Zephyr? It's just a thought... Yeah, but can you imagine? You know they are going to be all over her. Especially, Than and Hekate. I know. They're going to want to know if she's the right kind of person to put up with me and my baggage... Exactly... Well, she already knows and look how she's acting. It doesn't even phase her. He's got a point.... Still... You think they will be alright with her knowing? Kind of have to be, now don't they? Glancing down at her, he nodded. "She is just as pretty as her name. I'm just glad that I can go to either of you now should something happen. Her while I'm at school and home, and you while I'm home," Zephyr mused, truthfully happy that Dahlia didn't seemed bothered at all by his condition. He was slightly saddened by the fact that they would be apart for so long, though. But, he knew she would be coming home to him.

See us? WHAT THE FUCK, ZEPHYR?! Calm down! Calm down! His head tweeked to the side as Eryx's and Calix's panic filled his mind suddenly, making him shut his eyes tight for a moment. Listen! Taking a deep breath as the sudden wave of emotion passed, he opened his eyes, and looked into hers. "Sorry..." he murmured softly. In time she would learn what all his little 'tick' like actions were, but she was still too knew to how he was with The Fellows to know each one. The last thing he wanted was to scare her again. Putting the hand that was behind his head over the hand touching his cheek he nodded. "It is possible that you will start to learn who they all are based on how I act, but don't feel bad if you don't right off. It took Hekate and Thanatos a couple of years to really flesh it out," he explained, "But, if you ask, I'll be more than happy to tell you if I'm having troubles with someone." Leaning into her kiss, he, in turn, kissed her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2