Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Oath Keepers (Rom/Lara) (R)

3 posters

Go down

Oath Keepers (Rom/Lara) (R)  Empty Oath Keepers (Rom/Lara) (R)

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:07 am

The clashing sounds of metal on metal sang out across the kills below the whom-ping willow as sweat slid down Romulus' muscular arms. The broad sword in his hands atleast three times larger then the blade he battled as Chase, being smaller gave him a run for his money. Parrying a blow chase danced around him giggling softly "Your getting good at this" Rom chuckled deeply "I'm only as good as my teacher" Chase sung out as she lunged knicking his side cutting him shallowy as blood mixed with sweat. Tossing his shirt to the ground he flexed his shoulders in the abnormally warm sunlight and smirked "why thank you"

"Actually" she said "I was talking about Corvinus". She dove again catching part of his blade on her metal hand deflecting his blow as Romulus laughed using one hand to poke her side eliciting a loud squeal "FOUL! red card! out of bounds! penalty box! ticking is SO not okay" she shouted with indignation as she squirmed away and sliced along his shoulders "Bad dog, sit stay!'

Barking he sprung at her as metal clashed once more and the duel continued.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Professor
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Oath Keepers (Rom/Lara) (R)  Empty Re: Oath Keepers (Rom/Lara) (R)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:08 am

Walking across the grounds, Lara thought over what happened in the library only hours before. She had passed Malphas' test. They were free to love one another now without the threat of hard to either of them or their families. No more hiding. No more sneaking around. At the thought that they were now free to be as a couple should be, Lara smiled brightly and made her way towards the Whomping Willow and the sounds of clashing metal. As she crested the hill she was slightly surprised to see Romulus and Chase engaged in a heavy sparring match. Closing the distance slightly, she sat, crossing her legs, and watched as the two fought one another. She knew Romulus had taken up sword fighting, but she didn't realize he was as gifted as he was proving to be right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:23 am

"Stupid fucking knight!" Chase crowed at him as she jumped off a rock bringing her sword down, dropping his blade to the ground he caught her around the waist, holding her there he laughed as she thrashed "i win". Squriming to get out of his arms she spotted Lara over his shoulder, "LARA control your dog!" she shouted squirming some more.

Startled Romulus turned, his grin covering his entire jaw as his eyes lit up. "lara" he said distracted he yelped in pain as Chase bit his shoulder hard and let the girl go. "your an animal" he glared ather "your an ass!"
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:32 am

Knight? Lara was confused by the comment, but she brushed it off as just something they said in training to one another. Laughing brightly, she retorted back to chase, "He is not mine to control. I'm not his keeper when he's at play with others." Getting to her feet, she beamed at him and hid a smirk when Chase bit him while he was otherwise occupied with her. "You two really get on well. Didn't know biting and tickling her allowed in swordplay," she teased, crossing her arms over her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:39 am

Chase gathered the gear they had used earlier "dont forget to clean your sword dog boy" she stuck her tongue out at him before winking at lara "put this guy on a leash already before he gets rabies or something"

As Chase began to walk away Rom walked over to lara, bowing at the waist he kissed her lips "Don't want to get you all sweaty" he rumbled into her lips before kissing her again.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:01 am

"I'll work on that, Chase. Thanks," Lara called after her with a light laugh. Turning back to Romulus, her heart sang at being free to express themselves without fear of retaliation from Malphas. looking up at him as he bent over to kiss her, Lara grinned. "And what if I want the biggest hug ever from you, sweat or no sweat?" she purred to him as she kissed him back. Putting her hands on the back of his neck, she looked deeply into his eyes as she waited for his response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:05 am

He laughed and picked her up holding her as if she weighed nothing "and to what do i owe the pleasure of the joy in your eyes, it cant just be from seeing me."
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:24 am

Holding onto Romulus with all her might, Lara sighed happily, nuzzling his cheek. "There is no more fear about Malphas. I know you said that you weren't going to care any more, but now... There is no need for that," she spoke softly to him and kissed his cheek. She felt light and happy, a feeling she hadn't felt since summer ended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romulus Lupin Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:27 am

Frowning he grunted "he spoke to you didn't he?" he asked knowingly.
Romulus Lupin
Romulus Lupin
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:46 am

The change that came over Romulus didn't surprise Lara. On the contrary, she had been expecting it. Leaning back in his strong arms so she could look into his eyes, she nodded with a small smile. "He found me in the library as I was working on a paper and spoke to me.... In a way. But, it's alright, Rom," she told him, trying to reassure him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amara Dolohov Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:26 am

Putting lara down he held her face in his hands searching her eyes "did he hurt you? what did he do? tell me everything"
Amara Dolohov
Amara Dolohov
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs:
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:46 am

Putting a hand over his as he searched her face and eyes before asking her what happened, Lara thought about not telling him exactly what happened, but decided against it. Nodding, she answered, "He did hurt me. He choked me and cut my forehead when I spoke against him." Knowing that Romulus wouldn't take that lightly, she quickly added, "But, he healed me after I.... He healed me after I swore loyalty to him, as you did. He was testing me to see if I was worthy to be with you. I know that we don't need his approval, but he gave it anyways. I'm ok, Romulus. Really." Bracing herself for whatever reaction her love was bound to have, Lara was thankful that the cut was completely healed with hardly a mark left behind. She could only hope that Romulus would be calm and hear what she said about things being ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Salander Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:50 am

His jaw tightened he turned gruffly and picked his sword off the ground, with a howl of anger he sliced through the branch of the tree they were near watching the large limb smash to the ground. Taking a deep breath he sat down placing the blade on his lap to clean it he looked up at her "you swore loyalty to him. Why."
Scarlet Salander
Scarlet Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Body Guard To The Minister Of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:00 am

Lara remained silent as Romulus raged about what had happened. Asking the question that she had been waiting for, she drew a steady breath and moved to him, putting her hand on his forearm and looking up at him, all the love in the world she felt in her bright eyes. "I did it for you. I knew if I didn't, he might kill me or hurt you. I didn't want to think of you being alone knowing that your love was cut down by your friend, your brother. He was only wanting to protect you, to make sure that I wasn't with you as only someone saying they loved you. He wanted to be sure I would stand with you through anything life might throw at us," she answered him gently, hoping that he would understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Salander Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:05 am

His expression softened and he moved his sword and pulled her into his lap "You truly honor me" he said burying his face in his shoulder. "Malphas is my brother, my best friend, one day i shall stand on the field of battle at his side. he is my commander" he said his voice dark "i dont know if i can drag you through this life like this given who i am"
Scarlet Salander
Scarlet Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:15 am

Straddling him as he pulled her into his lap, Lara put her arms around him, pulling him close to her. "I will walk by your side through whatever you do in this life. We are in this together, remember?" she said, lifting his head and showing him the ring that she wore. The sun danced off the shining silver of the ring that they had promised to each other over. "Remember?" she cooed to him, running a hand through his blonde hair and offering him a tender smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlet Salander Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:17 am

He finally smiled as he looked at her "You are perfect" he said pulling her to his lips kissing her softly his other hand pressing her against him he groaned softly at the contact of her body.
Scarlet Salander
Scarlet Salander
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:24 am

Lara's cheeks flushes pink at his comment before she purred back, "As are you." Leaning into his kiss, she returned it deeply. Feeling him press her to him, her heart began to race as she drew a sharp breath and shifted into a soft purr. She loved him so much, and now she was free to express it. Cupping his face in her hands, she gently dipped her tongue into his mouth, tasting him as she sighed softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down