Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

What makes you think you can hang with me? (Open)

4 posters

Go down

What makes you think you can hang with me? (Open) Empty What makes you think you can hang with me? (Open)

Post by Zack Smith Wed May 28, 2014 8:02 pm

Zacharias stood against the wall of the School, looking over the transfiguration courtyard, smiling to himself as he thought about how he owned a quarter of this school. Slytherin's monster did not scare him one bit, it would not dare to kill the heir of a founder, so he was safe.

By his stance, he was leaving himself open to his subjects to talk to him. they had to be worthy of it, however.
Zack Smith
Zack Smith

House : Hufflepuff

Character sheet
Jobs: Hufflepuff Chaser
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

What makes you think you can hang with me? (Open) Empty Re: What makes you think you can hang with me? (Open)

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:39 pm

What a pompous ass, Zephyr. Look... Looking up from his book where he was sitting on the wall in the Courtyard, Zephyr's eyes scanned along the wall and sure enough he found what he was talking about. "So it's a puff with an ego problem," he whispered to Eryx. As the fellow appeared next to him on the wall, he hiss in his ear. He's bothering me, Zephyr. He's too proud for his own good. Even if he's a pureblood.... You and the others are and you don't act like he does.... Nothing wrong with a little pride... Looking back at his book, Zephyr could make out the exaggerated eye-roll from Eryx. He thinks the whole school is his, Zephyr... Come on... Let's have a little fun... Raising his eyes, once again, to the boy, he considered what Eryx was saying. Why the hell not...

Hopping off the wall, Zephyr made his way by the boy. As he passed, he commented, "I never thought I'd see the day.... A cocky Puff.... Wonders never cease..." The stance of the boy told him that he would be fool enough to take the bait.

Back to top Go down

What makes you think you can hang with me? (Open) Empty Re: What makes you think you can hang with me? (Open)

Post by Zack Smith Wed May 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Zack looked at the older boy. He wasn't stupid, he knew not to push this boy..at least past his limits. "I would not call it Cocky sir, I would call it, knowing what is mine, which includes a portion of this school. So keep walking." He figured that was enough for the Slytherin to get the hint and keep walking. He did not have the patience to talk to some Snake today, he had better things to do. Like wait for someone more worthy to beg an audience with him.
Zack Smith
Zack Smith

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed May 28, 2014 8:55 pm

"I'd call it being a pathetic welp" Mariya said, she'd been passing the boys when she heard the puff give a snake a order "though badgers should know better then to speak so crassly to a snake" she crossed her arms over her chest her innocent face marred by her vicious smile, part of her hoped this pathetic excuse for a heir would pick a fight.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Wed May 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Seth had been strolling over the roof when he heard voices drift up to him. Why he was up there? Azrael had managed to convince him to get away from other people for a while to calm down a bit, but to be honest he was more than bored right now and so he slowly crept closer to the voices, lying on the roof to hang upside down to look at them. He recognized the Slytherin girl who had agreed to help him out and smirked slightly when his eyes fell on the Hufflepuff boy he had seen strutting around the castle a few times.
Somehow the boy's face made Seth want to scrape out her eyes with a spoon. "Seth ... please... no long term injuries." Azrael said, frowning at his brother. Cyn and even Corvin did not seem to have these scruples though, as they just shrugged at him. "He deserves it, Azrael. We just have to make sure he won't tell anyone about us afterwards."
Nodding, Seth let himself drop from the roof and landed next to the Slytherin girl. "What is it with you and finding nice toys for me, Mariya?" he asked, smirking.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Smith Wed May 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Zack stared at the new snake as she called him a pathetic whelp and said he should know better and said "Well, I think you should no better than to annoy the heir to a founder of this school. I hold a lot of power Miss, which means you should think twice before accusing me of such things." When the new guy came, Zack realized he was highly outnumbered, but being the guy he was said "I am no toy. I am the heir of Helga Hufflepuff! Show me some respect Snake!" He was loosing his cool, but he was no gryffindor, so he pushed himself off of the wall, ready to flee if need be
Zack Smith
Zack Smith

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Thu May 29, 2014 12:11 am

Mariya smirked at Seth's words she could tell the other fellows didn't like this guy either. "The heir of helga hufflepuff, yes I know exactly who you are" she said each word crisp "I am the heir of Salazar Slytherin, my brother is heir to the house, my mother and aunt, heir to all he owns. I have half a mind to put you on your knees" she hissed.
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 12:23 am

As two more joined the little conversation between himself and the Hufflepuff Heir, Zephyr noticed that he wasn't the only one wanting to knock this kid down a peg or two. Zephyr snorted at the boy's remark about power. Yeah, power to be a royal ass... The Fellows all joined in snickering their agreement to Theon's comment. Seems like this brat's reputation as soiled his image in more than just our eyes, Zeph. Giving a nod at Mariya and the Ravenclaw, Zephyr looked back at the oh so special heir. "So being an heir gives you automatic respect? Sadly, not in my book, and seemingly, not in theirs either," Zephyr said simply, pulling a face of indifference. I could seriously make easy work of him, Zephyr. Give him a chance to walk away. He's not gonna back down, Zeph. He's too arrogant for that... Glancing back at Mariya, a twisted grin touched his lips. "I think, we should," Zephyr said darkly to her, agreeing to her want to bring him to his knees, much to the joy of Eryx.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Thu May 29, 2014 10:59 am

"The heir of Hufflepuff? And he's proud of that?" Cyn commented disdainfully and even Marius had to bite his lip so he didn't laugh. "Who cared for Hufflepuffs anyway..." Seth snorted and shook his head in amusement. He cared not one bit whether that guy was the heir of a founder or not. The founders were long dead and had no power over anyone and if the boy had not inherited a special power from his ancestor, he would stand no chance. Leaping forward, Seth rammed the younger boy into the wall with full force, a slightly demented smile on his face.
All this talking made him only more pissed off and he always preferred to take action rather than discuss things. Behind his eyes, he could see Azrael rub the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "I still think we should just ignore such blatant idiocy, brother." he muttered, but made no move to stop Seth. "Boooooriiiiing!" Seth whined and pressed his nose against the Hufflepuffs neck, sniffing like a dog. "Do I smell the need to be put in your place, badger?" he let out a sharp bark of laughter.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 12:01 pm

Raising an eyebrow at the Ravenclaw that slammed the arrogant Hufflepuff into the wall, Zephyr was a bit impressed. Now THERE is a lad that knows how to get shit done! While I don't normally agree to things like this, I think he needs to be knocked down a peg or two... "I think I smell the same," Zephyr scoffed with a twisted grin much to the agreement of The Fellows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Smith Thu May 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Zack growled "unlike Salazar, Helga had respect and the love of her colleges, everyone just hated Salazar, so i would hate to see the day that I would bow to you" He then regestered the other Snakes words and said "Well it should." He then yelped as he was pushed and pinned onto the wall "Gets your filthy hands off of me!" the heir of Hufflepuff yelled. He needed an escape plan, and he needed one NOW.
Zack Smith
Zack Smith

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Thu May 29, 2014 1:22 pm

Seth threw back his head and his hysteric laughter rang through Courtyard with cold madness, but the Hufflepuff's words were too funny. "My, my ... you do amuse me, little badger." he commented, almost kindly. "Did he say filthy hands?" Cyn shrieked offended, stalking over to Seth. "Slap him! I don't care if he's hot, we will not be insulted in such a fashion." she ranted, her blue eyes glaring daggers at the boy which made Seth laugh even more. "Brother please, they will thing, I'm absolutely demented..." Azrael complained and Corvin quickly nodded his head. "Yeah, if you want to punch him, do so, but stop this laughing." "Shut up!" Seth growled at the younger boy and shoved him away. "I laugh when I feel like it and this little Puff here, is more than amusing."
Turning his attention back to Zack, Seth tightened his hold on him and brought up his hand to scratch the boy down the cheek, leaving a bloody trail. "There goes the pretty face..." he sang in a crackling voice.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Thu May 29, 2014 1:46 pm

Mariya laughed darkly as Seth hit the boy, she glanced at Zephyr for a moment a little confused because she could hear voices from his as well. Shrugging it off she reached into her bag and pulled out a twisted looking dagger "Helga was just to scared to do what must be done for wizards" she said stepping up next to Seth she slid the dagger into Zack's side right up to the hilt then neatly pulled it out. "your a pathetic little boy"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:06 pm

I WANT A GO! ZEPHYR! COME ON! Walking over to the now bleeding boy, Zephyr rested his arm above his head on the wall and leaned in to whisper darkly to him. "See how arrogance fits you? Heir of a Founder or not, you mar your 'title' with your poor excuse of a self. Pretty sure Helga wouldn't be nearly as impressed as you think she would be by your actions," he hissed. Pulling back his arm, Zephyr landed a solid hit on the boy, just above where Mariya had sunk her blade into his side. That felt good! Let's get him again! One hit will do for now... Kill joy! Enough... Zephyr tilted his head slightly for only a moment as Eryx continued to cry for more 'fun' before exhaling a deep breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Smith Thu May 29, 2014 3:20 pm

"Stupid little mutt!" Zack roared as the bastard ruined his face. he brought his arm back and then let it fly at the Raven's face, trying to get the dumb mutt off of him. They had no right to do this to him, and he would see that they were punished severely for what they did.

He then screamed out in pain as he was stabbed in the side, finally loosing his cool, screaming "Get the fuck away from me you stupid little cunt!" Tears were leaking out of his eyes now. He was in so much pain from the stab that he did not even register Zepher's words, when he punched him in the side however, he screamed out in pain. "I'm going to die.. I'm going to bleed out and die.." He whimpered
Zack Smith
Zack Smith

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Thu May 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Seth's head snapped backwards from the force of the blow the Hufflepuff dealt him, but he kept his hold on the boy, his fingers digging deeper into his arms. Cyn shook her head and Azrael sighed. "Why are people so stupid all the time?" he wondered out loud when he heard Seth's dark growl. "I wonder that all the time, love." Cyn shrugged and put her arms around Seth. "Hurt him, please, for touching your pretty face." she told him.
Pressing himself against the now bleeding boy, Seth grabbed Zack's hair and slammed his head backwards against the stone wall. "Bad decision, little badger. We are just getting started here." he hissed and stepped back, dropping the boy to the ground. Seth licked his lips when his nose caught the strong scent of blood and his smile turned sinister. "We really should let you bleed to death..." he commented chuckling.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Smith Sat May 31, 2014 8:56 pm

Zack winced as his head smashed against the wall "Just leave me alone mutt" he dribbled. Wanting the stupid Snakes and Raven to let him die in peace. He was considering even offering money.. of course he would not actually pay, he would rather pay people to protect him.
Zack Smith
Zack Smith

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Corvinus Valkyrie Sat May 31, 2014 9:04 pm

Mariya laughed at the boy's desperate yelling "Well aren't you the most pathetic piece of shit in this school" she said as Seth smashed his head in "your going to shut your little cock sucking mouth and perhaps we will let you die in pieces" pulling back her small fist she delivered a harsh blow to his face. "Zephyr, hold him for me please" she said darkly spinning her knife between her fingers.
Corvinus Valkyrie
Corvinus Valkyrie
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Auror

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 9:42 pm

Little miss wants to play, too! Well, help her out, Zephyr. Grabbing a hold of the Hufflepuff, he lifted him off the ground and slammed him into the wall. "Not so tough and proud now, are you? Hold still..." he growled to the boy. Looking towards Mariya, Zephyr nodded that he had him. Let's see what she does. She's just a little girl. Don't underestimate her. She's a piece of work. Yeah? We'll see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Sat May 31, 2014 9:47 pm

Mariya smiled pleased with his actions as he held him against the wall walking over to the trapped puff she ripped his shirt open. "Pity such a nice body wil go to such terrible waste in your hands" she said with mock sadness. With speed and accuracy she used her poisoned dagger to carve the slytherin crest over his left pectoral muscle. Blood dripped down his torso and his screams were music to her ears, underneath she added a M accompanied by the letter G "your marked now you little bitch" she said with a mad little cackle "your going to be slytherin's little whore"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack Smith Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:42 pm

Zack winced and they carved the slytherin crest into his body. He said nothing, just wanting them to leave. He would bribe the Healer later to make sure that scar was gone. He did not want to be branded with that stupid crest for his life.
Zack Smith
Zack Smith

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down