Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Practice makes.. still not good enough. (Achilles)

3 posters

Go down

Practice makes.. still not good enough. (Achilles) Empty Practice makes.. still not good enough. (Achilles)

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:21 am

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Cinnia's eyes were focused as she pierced the mannequin with yet another set of thrown knives. As she pulled them, she growled and returned to her vantage point and tried again. No matter how hard she tried, she still seemed to be no better than her sister, and she knew that Soraya hardly paid any attention to her training anymore. Not as much as Cinnia thought was necessary anyway. Ripping the familiar silver blades from the dummy yet again, she placed them on her belt and stared at the places in which the knives had sliced. Not too bad, but she knew that she could do better.

Hearing a sound from behind her, she whipped around and held her hand by the knives that she had just returned to their place and waited to see what was there. She knew as well as anyone that the forest was not the safest of places to be, especially as the sun began to go down.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Practice makes.. still not good enough. (Achilles) Empty Re: Practice makes.. still not good enough. (Achilles)

Post by Felix Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:48 pm

Achilles was wandering the forest with a bow in hand, he was hunting. Why? Because he was hungry, he needed food. However, he heard a familiar thud, a knife hitting something and he took to the trees and began to move along the branch line with his bow drawn. Eventually he was above a girl, slytherin part of the Valkyries if he recalled, Cinnia. He had his arrow drawn to full and had nearly shot her. Instead he added two more arrows to his bow and silently tore of the bronze and red stripped tails so when he fired them, all three landed in the same point inside the dummy's head.
Felix Grimm
Felix Grimm

Back to top Go down

Practice makes.. still not good enough. (Achilles) Empty Re: Practice makes.. still not good enough. (Achilles)

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:59 pm

At the sound of something hitting the mannequin, something that she hadn't thrown, Cinnia's reflexes told her to duck. However, she knew that it was too late for that and instead clamped her hand around a knife before looking around. Her gaze drifted up, the direction in which the weapons which she now saw to be flightless arrows had come from. Eye scanning the trees, she wondered who had decided to interrupt her training. "Hello?"
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:05 pm

Achilles naturally moved after firing, he was sat on a rock next to cinnia "Hello" he replied his voice seeming loud in her cautious silence
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

House : Araneae

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Spinning to face the person who spoke, she realised that she recognised the boy though they had never interacted before. Cinnia tended to keep to herself, especially around strangers, but she did know that he was of the same house and year as herself. "You're a good shot," she said, glancing back at the dummy that still held his three arrows.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:16 pm

"Έχω εκπαιδευτεί από τη γέννησή του" he then paused and frowned realising he spoke greek "Sentímolo, déixeme intentalo de novo." he shook his head again. "Sorry, languages get mixed up in my head" he placed his bow besides him and smiled "Thank you, what I ment to say was I have trained since birth, its a thing my dad has an obsession with."
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Cinnia's eyebrow furrowed as the boy spoke in a foreign tongue. She didn't understand what he said, but she noted that it was an attractive dialect. Thankful that he spoke again, this time in English, she smiled and nodded slowly. At his next words, her smile grew and she gestured back to the arrows. "Archery?" she asked, "Or fighting in general?" Cinnia was proud to say that working with a bow was something that she was good at. It was the knives that usually had her frustrated, though she was still quite adequate throwing them as well. "I know that feeling," she spoke again, "I've trained since I was born as well."
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:31 pm

"Fighting, its in my blood." he smiled "Λοιπόν, είσαι Valkyrie" again he frowned. "You're a valkyrie of course you know how to fight, I mean you guys go tic for tact with Grimm's" he smiled "I guess you're a...προστάτης...protector"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Cinnia frowned when he mentioned being a protector. How did he know that? She chewed on her lip for a moment before decided that she would ask. "You know about the protectors?" Her voice was plain, and she had phrased her question deliberately so that she did not answer his. "What else do you know?"
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:52 pm

"I'm friends with Felix Grimm, I know about the protectors because of him, and I know a lot of things"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:54 am

She knew that The Protectors weren't common knowledge, but obviously they hadn't remained the best kept secret either. Pushing a few loose strands of red hair back from her forehead, Cinnia sat down on a log and took a sip from her water bottle. "There aren't many who know, are there? You're right though, I am a protector. Or at least, I will be."
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Averbane Grimm Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:06 pm

"Nah, only those in direct link with them. Good luck to you, Felix said his mum is a protector and she had to do lots to get it"
Averbane Grimm
Averbane Grimm

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinnia Valkyrie Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:23 pm

Cinnia smiled slightly and nodded, "Eh, it won't be too hard. I mean, most of us are born in to it. Luna is my cousin, her position was practically given to her. She deserves it, though." The Slytherin hadn't seen her cousin in a long time, and the mention of her made her think that she should in the holidays.
Cinnia Valkyrie
Cinnia Valkyrie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down