Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I need a break (Open)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I need a break (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: I need a break (Open)

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed May 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Damion laughed coldly as he looked at her "he means your about to feel so much pain you wont remember joy"

Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Thanatos chuckled darkly and stepped even closer to the girl. "Why... are you scared now? Maybe you should learn to keep your mouth shut if other people are having a civilized conversation, little shit." he told her, smirking.

Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 28, 2014 9:09 pm

David growled "You lied to him, more than once. You kissed both me AND Arty's boyfriend. You were going to rip us apart. You didn't deserve Ian." When mulciber backhanded Syd, his attitude changed a little "Just go and save yourself pain" that was what he planned to do..
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:12 pm

Sydney shook her head, "no. I'm done being afraid. I've been afraid all my life. Of my dad, of losing the one I loved, I'm not afraid of you." She said softly but sternly.in the slytherins face. "David you can run. But I won't. I'm done running." She knew she had to be strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Thanatos looked over his shoulder at the other Slytherin with a confused expression. "What the hell is wrong with her? Did I ask her to spill her heart to me or what?" Turning back, he pushed the girl to the ground. "I'm not your therapist, so stop your inane blathering." he hissed and kicked her straight in the face.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

House : Slytherin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 28, 2014 9:25 pm

Now David had a problem. He could be the gryffindor he was and save her worthless ass, or let his hate for her take hold and either help the slytherins, or walk away. After a second hesitation He grumbled "make this two you owe me bitch." He then stepped inbetween the snakes and Sydney and said "Go kill someone who doesn't deserve it, okay?"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Wed May 28, 2014 9:27 pm

Dominic chuckled shaking his head he stepped around the gryffindor and grabbed the hufflepuff girl by her hair. "I think you should learn to keep your little mouth shut" he said throwing her to the ground.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Sydney screamed in pain both times as she was first kicked in the face then grabbed by her hair. She felt tears in her eyes due to the pain. Blood gushed down her face from her nose. She screamedagain as she was thrown to the ground. "I'm not afraid of you!" She souted through the tears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 9:36 pm

"Do I look like I care, vermin?" Thanatos drawled, shaking his head in annoyance and pulled out a knife, placing it against her neck. "Now listen up, my little Hufflepuff bitch. I am not one of your friends here who likes to play games with you, alright? I don't give a fuck if you are scared or not, I will still punish you for talking without being asked."
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:38 pm

"Talking without being asked? Oh, hell to the no." She growled softly to.herself and put her face right in front of the boys. "I am not your little dog. And if I was, I would bark whenever the hell I felt like it." She was shaking with anger as she pulled her fist back and punched the slytherin right in the nose. She gasped when she realized what she had done, "oh my god... I'm so sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 28, 2014 9:39 pm

David sighed "the things I do" He then said "Oi! give it a rest you two" He forecully ripped Sydney from Dom's grasp and threw him behind her, hard. Judging from her current state, it would send her to the ground, which showed how much he really cared "just go pick on someone your own size!" he said in a tired sort of tone

(I SWEAR IF THIS POST IS EATEN UP AGAIN, SYD IS ON HER OWN)
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Wed May 28, 2014 9:41 pm

The second sydney's fist hit Thanatos, Dominic's lip curled. Grabbing sydney and david by there hair he smashed there heads together then kicked them to the ground. Drawing his wand he said "I am going to put you pathetic excuses for life in your place"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Thanatos just managed to pull back his head to avoid his nose from being broken, but she still managed to hit his cheek which would probably bruise. His eyes narrowed in anger and he grabbed her hair and pulled her against his chest. Then he stabbed his knife straight into her shoulder from behind, twisting it when it hit the bone. "You flithy bitch are so dead." he growled.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:47 pm

Sydney screamed when she was slammed into waviest head. She fell to the ground, her head pounding. Suddenly, she was on her feet again and felt a sharp pain in her shoulder. She screamed bloody murder as thanatos tqisted the knife he stabbed into her. "Please I'm sorry. Please stop!" She screamed again as the pain worsened

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 9:51 pm

Thanatos chuckled darkly. "You're sorry? Are you scared now, little bitch?" he hissed into her ear, not at all surprised to see her give up so easily. Driving the knife in even deeper, he could feel the bone break under his pressure and he smiled, looking up at David. "You will be next, so run as long as you can." He still did not care much for the Gryffindor, the boy was just stupid, but this girl here, annoyed the hell out of him.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 28, 2014 9:52 pm

David was dazed at first as he was smashed into Sydney. As soon as he was undazed, he glared at the wand for a second before whiping his own out and shouting "Expelliramus!" he then backed up on the ground before standing up and continuing to back up, pointing his wand at Thanatos and yelling "flipendo!" He then growled "I don't care anymore. I'm out." He turned and began to walk away he was not suicidal
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:54 pm

"Yes I'm afraid!" Sydney acreamed. Shed do anything to make the pain stop. "Please... imbegging you. Stop!" She watched as david walked off, "what the hell.ahuter!? You coward!" She knew that would get to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Wed May 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Dominic deflected the spells with ease and laughed as David left, "contunue to hurt her little brother, i'll keep my eyes out for that lion in case he tries to be a hero"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Seeing David turn his wand on him, Thanatos quickly moved Sydney in the line of the spell and only smirked when she jerked in his grasp, making the wound even more painful. "Good girl. I'm glad to see that you learn so quickly." he commented, chuckling and matted her hair with the bloody knife which he had pulled out with a sharp tug.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:58 pm

Sydney looked at the two slytherins and troed to run. But she was still in thanatos' grasp. "Let me go!" Shr screamed as he wiped the knigfe clean with her hair, "my hair!" She screameda sort of battle cry and tackled thanatos to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 28, 2014 10:04 pm

David turned and yelled "You know what, I don't fucking care any more. I don't like it, but fighting for you would be suicide." He then gave a death glare at Dom and Thanatos and said "Don't kill her, I want that privilege myself" He then stood there. Having a mental battle with himself. His brain was screaming leave, his body was screaming fight.. so he stayed rooted in place.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 10:05 pm

Thanatos sighed dramatically and shook his head, a fake sad expression on his face. "It seems I overestimated your intelligence. Here I was about to let you go and then you talk again without having been asked." he said gravely and pushed the knife into her back, close to her spine. "Now, shut the fuck up or I cripple you for life, understood?" he growled into her ear and tightened his hold on her hair. What the hell was it with this girl and her constant need to voice her absolutely pointless thoughts?
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 28, 2014 10:17 pm

David walks away, not wanting to deal with this shit anymore

(exit thread)
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Wed May 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Dominic rolled his eyes "Thanatos, leave the stupid slut to bleed, lets go back to the common room before her annoying voice gathers attention" he said as the lion left.
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 10:24 pm

Thanatos growled, slightly annoyed, but he could see then sense in those words, so he pulled out his knife and used the girl's clothes to wipe it clean. "Next time you meet someone superior, you better remember this lesson." he told her and followed Dominic away from the scene of crime.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:28 am

Sydney got to her feet and held her shoulder. She pulled her hand away and saw the blood. She had to go to the hospital wing. She slowly walked up that way, her head spinning due to loss of blood.

(End of thread?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2