Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

I need a break (Open)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I need a break (Open) Empty I need a break (Open)

Post by David Shuter Tue May 27, 2014 9:48 pm

People all over the school were being attacked by whatever monster lied with in the Chamber of Secrets, and David was starting to get scared. Granted, he was not muggleborn. But he was very outspoken against Slytherins and blood racism, which made him a target.

He figured the monster would not come outside, so spent all his free time somewhere outside. Today he had chosen the courtyard, when he sat against the fountain in the middle and was reading some Lord of the Rings. He did not want to be disturbed, but it was always in those times that he was.
David Shuter
David Shuter

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Hogwarts Student
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

I need a break (Open) Empty Re: I need a break (Open)

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:49 am

Sydney had heard all about the monster that was terrorizing the school. Who hadn't? She walked along the court yard beneath the clock tower and thought about what it could be. Whatever it was, it enyoed muggle borns apparently.

As she walked she saw a familiar face. One that sent shivers down her spine, "hello david. Reading I see. Lord of the rings, good book if I do say so." She moved her glasses up a bit and smiled softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Thanatos was strolling through the halls of Hogwarts, not really having a destination in his head. He just wanted to get out of the common room for a while which was filled with students gossiping about the latest events at the castle. He truly did not care much for what happened to those filthy mudbloods, though he did enjoy seeing the fear on many of their faces.
Walking past a window, Thanatos spotted two students and a sinister smile appeared on his face, as he slowly made his way towards them. "Now, now ... " he drawled disdainfully. "What do we have here? Scared of being the next, bloodtraitor?" Thanatos sneered at David, waiting to see if he could bait the other boy.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

House : Slytherin

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 28, 2014 3:52 pm

And David's day just got worse. None other than the bitch who almost ruined the merlanders (we SERIOUSLY need to come up with a better name guys) Sydney freaking Di Angelo, turning up to ruin his book "Yes, it is a good book" he grudgingly agreed. Wishing she would leave and just let him read.

His day got worse when some 1st year slytherin came and started acting all high and mighty over him. So he simply laughed at the kid "Blood traitor? Really? you're one of those slytherins" He said as he stood up, being taller than the younger boy, he smirked "Just because I don't have to reply on my blood to be bigger than you doesn't mean you get to pull the same shit on me" He was always ready for a fight with a slytherin, especially ones like these.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Thanatos' smirk widened when he saw the Gryffindor's reaction. It was too easy to provoke those kittens, he thought amused. "That can only come from a filthy half-blood like you, Shuter." he commented. "Did you muggle mother enjoy being fucked by a wizard? Poor man ...  he must have been drunk to lower himself enough to actually touch it." With "it" Thanatos meant David's mother of course. "You are a bastard ... quite literally you know." he drawled, not at all intimidated by the older boy. What was one year in age and a few inches in height when Thanatos had been training with his older sister and cousin almost since he had been born? A muggle-raised boy like David wouldn't stand a chance, but then again, Thanatos was not in the mood for a real fight anyway. He just wanted to cause some tension.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 28, 2014 4:41 pm

David raised an eyebrow, amused by the snakes attempt to put him down "Flithy little Halfblood eh? Last time i checked, I was clean, can't say the same about you Mutt. Fucking your own cousins to keep the blood pure? How pathetic is that?" His eyes narrowed slightly when she brought his mother into this "So you are going to play that card eh? can't think of any more insults for me, so you go right for the mother. Pathetic, is an understatement." the gryffindor said quietly. When Mulciber mentioned him being a literal bastard, David shook his head "Nah.. they were married when they had me. Tell me this though, if being a halfblood so bad, why did your mother never object to fucking me last summer" He smirked, if Mulciber was going to play the mother card, so will he.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 4:58 pm

Thanatos slowly strolled over to the Gryffindor till he was standing right in front of him, looking straight into his eyes with an amused expression. "Better fucking family than fucking animals. Really, Shuter even you're tiny brain should understand that that is just sick." he said calmly, though his eyes were glinting darkly. For him muggles were not one bit better than monkeys and the idea of any sexual intercourse with them made him want to vomit in disgust.
At the other boy's next comment, Thantos' face clearly showed said disgust and he stepped back, as if wanting to avoid all contact. "I see I misjudged your father's intelligence. Marrying a muggle? The poor man must have suffered from early onsets of dementia." he sneered at David. The Gryffindor's next comment made him laugh though. The thought of his mother with anyone of less than pure blood and a child at that was laughable. While his father might love to kill and torture mudbloods and bloodtraitor, his mother held only pure disgust for these ... people. "Really, Shuter. You do amuse me." Thanatos said chuckling, shaking his head at the other boy.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 28, 2014 5:27 pm

David simply shook his head "And that is how simple minded you are. I don;t blame you personally, I blame generations of incest." He almost felt sorry for the poor first years simple minded views. When The idiot took a step back, David laughed "Afraid to touche me Snake? have a little davaphobia? maybe you should just run along now." How ever when he said his father had early on set dementia, he nodded "It is totally possible, I mean.. he was a death eater after all." It was the first time he had admited this outloud to anyone but his closest friends, but it was too sweet an opportunity to let pass.

He then smirked "I amused your mother too, I guess your father wasn't enough for her. She needed some blood traitor inside her" He winked at the man, making to touch him with his 'filthy, bloodtraitor' hands, just to scare the crap out of him "Shoo before I give you my disease"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 5:45 pm

Thanatos sneered at the Gryffindor. "That just shows that you have a very small understanding of our society, Shuter. Purebloods are higher in standing than anyone else, the older and purer the family, the better. Why do you think there never has been a muggleborn minister? Or headmaster of Hogwarts?" he drawled, explaining as if he was talking to a little child. "People like you always think we Slytherins are close minded, but this is how our world works. Even families like the Weasley's value their pure blood family line. Or think of the Longbottoms, another of your dear Gryffindor friends, correct?"

Thanatos laughed again. "Not much of a Death Eater, though, was he? Afterall no true death eater would fuck a muggle, much less marry one and knock her up. It's pathetic, just like the outcome of his little tête à tête with your mother. I would be deadly ashamed to have such a father, but you ... " He snorted amused and shook his head.

When the other boy stepped closer to him, Thanatos' eyes narrowed dangerously. "Not even your filthy presence can sully by blood, Shuter and if you think sporting lies about my mother will get a rise out of me you are quite wrong." he said testily. If there had been just the slightest doubt in his mind, then Thanatos would have already made sure that David would never open his mouth again, but in this case, it just amused him. "It just proves how pathetic you are. My mother wouldn't touch you if the Dark Lord would serve you to her on a golden plate. But if I were you, I would be careful with such lies. I might be a nice person and let it slide, but the rest of my family might not react too well when they hear it." Thanatos smirked, thinking of his deranged cousin and sister and what they would do to the little Gryffindor.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 28, 2014 6:02 pm

David finally lost his joking attitude "You are right. but whats more, I don;t give a damn about it, I care about what is right. Everyone is equal. I am going to assume your religious and use this metaphor. God doesn't cut us open and look at our blood when we die, he looks at our past deeds, then decides on heaven, or hell" he himself wasn't very religious, just kept the pretense up since his mothers father had been a minister. It was true people did value their blood, but it was not something to kill or hate over.

David nodded "He saw sense, something your whole death eater race is blind too. I would rather him for a father than yours. Isn't he in azkaban? Wonder how many times he has dropped the soap.." He smirked

he fakes disappointment "Oh shucks, I guess I am going to have to try harder." This whole thing was very amusing, With Dominic, at least he had size on his side. Mulciber had nothing except words. He then laughed at his next words "Pathetic? you would know. Most wizards have seen sense. We would have died out ages ago if we had not married muggles. As for Voldemort, he already has me in his crosshares.. i would even say I am important enough for him to kill himself. My father betrayed him and attacked him.. he will want to wipe out all of his blood line." He was sure that was true, Voldemort did not take kindly to traitors.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Thanatos felt as if he was about to yawn, listening to the Gryffindor talk, but he managed to suppress it and rolled his eyes instead. "Shuter, I don't care for religion and I don't care for god. I only care for achieving something in life and you can only achieve something either through good connections or hard work. I prefer the connections." he stated coldly, as if that would be quite obvious to anyone. "I also don't believe in an afterlife. Who do you think cares if you play nicely or not? I tell you, Shuter. No one! Either you are on the winning side or on the losing side and when it comes to muggles versus wizards I think the winning side is quite easy to make out." For Thanatos these things were the most obvious things in the world as his mother had taught them that again and again since they were old enough to understand.

Rolling his eyes at the other boy's comment, Thanatos could only work up a tired sneer. "What is it with you and comments about sex? Get a girlfriend, Shuter. I'm sure there are enough mudbloods around who'd love to spread their legs for you." He chuckled, thinking back to the Gryffindor girl. "I could even suggest one from your house. She's too easy and you can recognize her by the scar on her face. It was a little present..." he commented, smiling darkly at the memory.

"Oh is that so? You must feel very important then." Thantos said, his smirk not once wavering on his face. When it came to verbal sparring, Gryffindors had much to learn from Slytherins.  "I think should the dark lord ever return...then his first priority will be Potter and not you Shuter. Don't place so much importance on yourself. Though if what you are saying is true you should better make sure to find a good hiding place soon, as he will destroy you along with anyone else. But if you have the same intelligence as your father, your chance for survival is quite small." he drawled. After all, who would be stupid enough to actually attack the dark lord knowing that it meant your quick demise?
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:04 pm

Sydney watched as the boys bantered back and forth. It was annoying, amusing, irritating and aggravating as he'll. "Ok enough.both of you shut the bloody hell up." She turned to the slytherin boy, "David may be a half blood, but its more than half the wizard you will ever be.and david, just cuz he's a pureblood slytherin doesn't mean he's all bad. But he probably is." She then turned to the slytherin, "no offense"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed May 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Dominic listened impressed with the younger snake's words. He enjoyed his room mate's company and watching him tear people down was a pleasure. Choosing to join the little chat he walked up behind Thanatos and chuckled darkly at the little hufflepuff girl "More then half the wizard he will ever be? dear girl his blood alone will hold him back his entire life. He'll make a good toy though, maybe a slave"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:21 pm

"So yoire that type of pureblood? You're the scum that brings shame to my blood. I happen to be a pureblood, but I don't act like you. David is my friend and I will not let you belittle him in any way." It was then that she realized she had called david her friend. To late to take it back now. "So just back off, yeah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 28, 2014 8:23 pm

David then shrugged "I am not here to tell you what to believe in, religion wise, but I am here to tell you to drop your attitude before it comes back to bite you in the ass. It will, trust me." His mind quickly went to his reading on Animagi, he was planing on becoming one, and when he did, he could sure as hell bite Mulciber in the ass. His research so far told him he was a feline.

He then laughed "Just because I am already getting some and you aren't doesn't mean you can be a dick about it, and for your information, my girlfriend is as pureblood as it gets" his hands clenched into fists "Your calling the heir of Slytherin a girl? Watch out Mulciber, the monster will come for you next" He of course did not believe Harry was the heir, but a lot of people did.

he then shrugged "i never claimed to be the most important, i just claimed to be important enough for him to come for me eventually. Unless I joined up, which there is no way in hell i will do. If Voldemort should return, I shall be ready." he said with a sense of certainty. he knew Ernest died for what is right, but wasn't about to scream out his reasons to the world.

he then turned his attention to Sydney "Did you just tell me to shut up Di Angelo?" He growled quietly. he did not comment on her further comments, and instead turned to Mulciber.

When Dom walked up, David backed up a step, not liking his chances "Oh great, finally a real chalenge" When Syd said she was Davids friend, he laughed "Really? Friend? frienemy at most I would say"
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 8:29 pm

It took Thanatos a few moments to even realize that the Hufflepuff had been addressing him with her comment; the idea of someone telling him to shut up being too ludicrous to actually seem realistic, but here she was, saying exactly that to him and he could barely comprehend it. The Gryffindor's words were lost and forgotten to him now. Finally though, he managed to gather his bearings and slowly turned to the girl. Everyone who knew him well would realize that now a line had been crossed and with the child of a Death Eater that never was a good idea. Thanatos moved closer to the girl, till he stood an inch from her, completely disregarding her private space. "What did you just say to me you little bitch?" he asked her, his voice so low that it was barley audible.

Hearing a familiar voice behind him, Thanatos smirked slightly. The Hufflepuff would suffer, that he could promise.

"You messed with the wrong people, little shit. I was just being nice having a intelligent conversation, at least on my part, with this Gryffindor over there. You should have just kept your mouth shut." Thanatos growled to Sydney.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Wed May 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Dominic laughed at the little girl's attempt at being fierce "Little brother you find the most interesting people" he said fondly. His black eyes found the gryffindor's face "Ah i remember you, foolish little brat, you will be dead soon along with your little girlfriend if you dont shut your filthy little mouth"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Wed May 28, 2014 8:38 pm

David growled "Jesus fuck she is not my girlfriend. I would not be caught dead with her." He said, turning to Sydney with the same glare in his eyes. He must really hate her, if he was willing to team up with Slytherins to fight her. "The bitch cheated on my friend, and almost broke my friends apart. I don't want anything to do with her" he did not even really register the whole dead part, for as he did not care.
David Shuter
David Shuter

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic MacMillan Wed May 28, 2014 8:42 pm

"So perhaps you posess a fraction of intelligence" he yawned "though if you didn't i wouldn't be able to truly blame you, your inheritence slows you down"
Dominic MacMillan
Dominic MacMillan
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Shooting a glance over his shoulder, Thanatos shrugged at his dorm mate. "It's a gift." he drawled sarcastically, then sneered at Sydney. "See, not even the halfblood wants to be associated with you." he told her coldly. Thanatos did not care for the Gryffindor right now, so as long as he stayed out of it, he could leave in one piece. This girl though ... she was the perfect victim and she would suffer.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Sydney felt her heart shatter when david mentioned Ian. "I did not cheat on ian! We were before me and hkm dated!" She screamed in anger and pain. She had just reunited with ian. She would not lose him again. Therefore she had to make nice with david and artemis and mio. She would start with david.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Nuka Grindelwald Wed May 28, 2014 9:04 pm

"SHUT UP!" Thanatos lost it and backhanded the girl across the face. He was not here to talk about her relationship shit. What the hell did he care for that? Nothing. "You can whine about your boyfriend when I'm done with you." he hissed angrily.
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald
Azrael Nuka Grindelwald

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Sydney yelped in pain and held a hand to her cheek. She looked at Thanatos with wide eyes filled with fear. "Done with me? What do you mean done with me?" She cleared her throat nervously and looked around at the 3 boys in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Gaunt Wed May 28, 2014 9:08 pm

Damion laughed coldly as he looked at her "he means your about to feel so much pain you wont remember joy"
Mariya Gaunt
Mariya Gaunt
Founder/Head Admin
Founder/Head Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Mulciber Wed May 28, 2014 9:09 pm

Thanatos chuckled darkly and stepped even closer to the girl. "Why... are you scared now? Maybe you should learn to keep your mouth shut if other people are having a civilized conversation, little shit." he told her, smirking.
Thanatos Mulciber
Thanatos Mulciber

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next