Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Night Under the Stars (Anita) (M)

Go down

Night Under the Stars (Anita) (M) Empty Night Under the Stars (Anita) (M)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:00 am

Anita~
Hope you are ready for an evening filled with light. Wear something comfortable that you don't mind getting sandy. I'll pick you up at 8pm.
~Ted

Ted had been thinking about this date all week since Anita agreed to be his, officially. It was perfect, and he hoped that she would enjoy it as much as he thought she would. He had spent the better part of the afternoon making sure that everything was ready for them. His jacket draped over his arm, Ted, dressed in dark wash jeans, black boots, and a dark green button down shirt, sleeves cuffed to just below the elbow, took a deep breath and knocked on Anita's door...

Back to top Go down

Night Under the Stars (Anita) (M) Empty Re: Night Under the Stars (Anita) (M)

Post by Anita Moore Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:21 pm

A smile played at Anita's lips as she read Ted's note for a second time. She had been looking forward to the chance to see him again since the previous weekend, and she wondered what he had planned for that evening. Glancing though her wardrobe, she quickly found something that she thought would be suitable to wear and got dressed. She was only just ready in time, and as the knock on the door sounded she was picking up her wand and slipping it in to her jacket pocket.

Anita pulled the door open, a smile on her face already, and said, "Good evening, Ted." He looked good in casual clothes, as opposed to the work clothes that she'd last seen him in. Glancing back into the house, she switched off the light and stepped out, closing the door behind her. "So.. where are we going?" she asked, casually though she was very curious to the answer.
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

House : Gryffindor

Character sheet
Jobs: Searching
Blood Status: Halfblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:15 am

"Evening, Anita," he said, tipping his head slightly to her. Her choice of clothes or the evening was perfect, and she looked wonderful. "You look lovely," Ted said, holding out a hand for her as she shut the door and sepped out into the evening air. Tucking her hand around his arm he leaned in as if to tell her where they were going and whispered, "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprised, now would it?" he teased. Before they got too far, Ted, took out a handkerchief and tied it around her eyes. "I just want to say sorry in advance," he said lightly, before wrapping his arms around her, pulling her close to him. Then, with a pop, he apparated them away.

When they reappeared, Ted smiled as he looked out over the water of the beach hoping this would be a good start to the evening. Holding her close until she got her footing after her least favorite form of travel, he lightly kissed her forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:43 pm

Anita blushed as she took the offered hand, nodded slightly, "So do you.. I mean, you look good.." Looking down as his lips moved closer to her ear, she listened to his words and frowned. Damn, she thought, though at least there wouldn't be long until she found out Ted's plans. "No, it wouldn't," she said, laughing lightly her hand holding his arm gently. As she felt something soft wrap around her hair and cover her vision, she tilted her head and held Ted's arm a little tighter. "Sorry for what?" she asked, wondering what on earth he meant, but as she felt strong arms around her, she closed her eyes tightly and held her breath as they apparated away.

When her feet were again on safe ground, her face tilted upward and had her eyes not been covered, he'd have seen the playful glare that she gave him. When she was sure her stomach was settled enough, she made to look around even though she couldn't see anything. "Can I look now?" she asked, smiling curiously again.
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:22 pm

Ted couldn't help but smirk as Anita both looked up at him and around the area that she couldn't see. Kissing her cheek he said, "Not yet." Taking her hand, he put his free hand on her waist, guiding her through the sand safely. Once they reached where he had everything set up, he whispered to her, "Now..." Pulling off the handkerchief, Ted hoped that Anita would like the picnic setting, complete with blankets and pillows for comfort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:44 am

Anita's feet seemed to sink slightly as she walked and her eyebrow furrowed from behind the material that covered her eyes. Where are we? she thought as Ted guided her. Thankfully, there wasn't much longer that she had to wait, and when he said now she grinned. As her sight adjusted, her lips parted and a breath rushed out between them. The sight was a beautiful one, and she smiled as she turned and looked up at Ted, "It's perfect." Her eyes caught the water and she blushed lightly. "I've never been to a beach before," she admitted, as her eyes took in the view before turning back to the area that Ted had set up.
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:49 am

Ted held his breath as he waited for her reaction to the scene before her. When she voiced her approval, he smiled and sighed happily. "I'm glad you like it. I thought it would be nice for us," he said, keeping his hand on the small of her back. Looking out over the lightly crashing waves, he looked back at her admission that she had never been to the beach before. "You're joking? Well, then, more points for me," he teased, taking her hand and kissing the back of it. "Come on," Ted added with a wink, leading her to the table. Picking up a bottle of wine, he poured first her and then himself a glass. Dishing up some of the spaghetti for each of them, he leaned over and kissed her forehead before taking a seat next to her. "So.... Good surprise?" he asked her with his crooked grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:21 pm

I think that you’re right,” Anita replied, watching in amazement at the water. It was strange, to see that there appeared to be no end to the dark blue. There was nothing in sight other than the tiny twinkling lights of what she presumed to be ships, where the dark sky met the water. “Nope, I’m not. I always wanted to go when I was a child, but we never managed to find the time,” she said, a bright smile encompassing her face. She allowed Ted to lead her through the sand and she took a seat at the table. It must have taken him a while to set everything up, and she appreciated every bit. “Very good,” she replied, leaning over to place a soft kiss on his cheek. “And you brought good food. The points are certainly racking up,” Anita teased him, before eating a mouthful of spaghetti. It really was good, and she wondered whether he had made it himself. She took a sip from her glass before asking, “Did you work today?
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:07 am

Anita's kiss on his cheek brought a smile to his face. He was more than happy to be there with her in this moment. Ted was glad he had asked to see her the last time their paths crossed by accident."Oh course, I brought good food. What kind of date would this be without it? Made you something that my daughter loves. Says it's the best thing in all of wizard-dom," Ted teased with a wink as he took a bite. He was glad she was pleased with the set up and location for their little outing. Hearing that Anita had never been to the beach made it all that much better to him. Sipping his own glass, he smiled as she enjoyed the food he had made for them. Nodding to answer her question he said, "I did. Wasn't supposed to, but I got owled in to help out. But, still had time to get this all ready for you. How has work been?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Moore Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Anita’s eyes couldn’t remain on her food nor her date for long, as they flitted across the sand, following a slow path back to the water. The view was just as breathtaking as it had been moment earlier, and she wondered why she had never pushed the topic of going before. Though, she had to admit that she liked that it was Ted who brought her there. Blushing lightly at her own thoughts, something that she decided she needed to rectify soon as she was sure she would be permanently stained pink soon enough, she returned her gaze to Ted’s and grinned.

I suppose you’re right,” she replied, toying with the spaghetti with her fork for a moment before taking another mouthful into her mouth. She was ashamed to admit to herself that she was surprised that he had cooked the meal himself. But of course, she shouldn’t have been. Everything about Ted screamed at her that there was something unique about him, and she hoped that she was able to delve further into what. “I’m so thankful that you were able to do this. It’s so beautiful,” Anita said her face lighting into yet another smile. “I guess that’s a part of the job, huh?” the woman questioned lightly, before nodding, “It’s been great. Definitely hadn’t slowed down, but I’ve found it much easier to keep up over the past week.” Her job really was still going really well, but for some reason another topic came to mind and she wondered if it would be okay for her to ask. Then again, she reminded herself, he brought her up first. “Tell me about your daughter?” she asked quietly, before taking a sip of the wine and hoping that she wasn’t being too forward with the way she phrased her request.
Anita Moore
Anita Moore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:40 am

Ted noticed that Anita seemed quite taken with the ocean behind them. A small grin spread across his face as he added a little something to his list of surprises for her, but it would have to wait until after their meal.

"I'm glad you like it," Ted said raising his glass to Anita before taking a sip to wash down the mouthful he had just eaten. Seeing her smile made his heart happy. If he could, he would make sure that she was always smiling as her smile only added to her overall beauty. Nodding in answer to her question, he said softly, "Comes with being very good at what you do. They know that they can call on me to help out and get the job done." Shrugging lightly, he added with a wink, "All part of the job." Smiling at hearing that work was going well for her as well, Ted commented with a chuckle, "I'm glad to hear that. Don't want you getting bored with something that you've hunted so long for already. But, what made it easier this week?"

When Anita asked about Nymphadora, Ted couldn't help but smile. "Well, Nymphadora, or Tonks, is a handful, as any ten year old can be. But, I wouldn't trade her for anything. She's a metamorphgus, after her mother, which sometimes gives her moods away before she does," he said with a chuckle. Looking down at his plate, he twirled his fork to collected several noodles. "She's a bright spot for me in life, as are you," he added, raising his cool eyes to her, a small blush coloring his cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down