Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Light and Dark Separation (Atticus, R)

Go down

Light and Dark Separation (Atticus, R) Empty Light and Dark Separation (Atticus, R)

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 5:13 pm

Celeste ran a hand through her hair as she wandered towards the black lake. She had sent a letter to Atticus, asking him to meet with her. His words from the holidays pulsed in her mind like a second heartbeat. I killed her..I killed her...I killed her..Repeated, causing herself to reach the brink of insanity. Her aunt, Astra Valkyrie was dead and the boy she loved killed her. Celeste needed, wanted and expected answers. Sitting down underneath a tree, she watched the water dance in the all too happy sunlight whilst her own sadness blossomed.

Back to top Go down

Light and Dark Separation (Atticus, R) Empty Re: Light and Dark Separation (Atticus, R)

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 6:35 pm

Atticus had been dreading, for once, talking to Celeste after what happened because he knew she'd question him about Astra and he didn't want to talk about his mother. Not at all. But alas he wasn't going to ignore his girlfriend. He had discarded his maneuver gear for the past couple of months, so he simply walked to the Black lake, "Cel..." he whispered as he came up behind her.

Back to top Go down

Light and Dark Separation (Atticus, R) Empty Re: Light and Dark Separation (Atticus, R)

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 6:40 pm

Celeste could hear his footsteps clear as day in her ear, something unusual for her knowing he used his maneuver gear quite a bit. She slowly looked up towards him and bit the corner of her lip. ''Attie..'' She whispered, standing up slowly. ''You..okay?'' She asked, nervously but she wanted to cut to the chase but right now, she needed to know if he was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 6:42 am

Atticus wanted to hug his girlfriend but this wasn't the time, no, not at all, in fact if he did, he was afraid he'd be pushed away, "What do you think..." he asked rhetorically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 10:51 am

Celeste sighed, taking her boyfriend's hand. ''Stupid question..Sorry. I was being insensitive by asking. Your mother died...and i ask you if you're okay.'' She said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 pm

"Your aunt died...are you okay?" Atticus asked with an emotionless tone whilst his body remained numb at her soft touch,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Celeste sighed. ''We've learned to hide our emotions so much that we've even hidden them from ourselves.'' She said softly before looking up at Atticus. Here goes nothing...She thought to herself. ''I heard you..speak to my mum the other day. Y-you..said you killed her...'' She whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:16 pm

Atticus shrugged at her words about the fact he did put an end to his mother's life, out of mercy not because he simply wished to end her, "I did..." he replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:18 pm

Celeste felt as though someone stabbed her in the chest and she stared at the floor. ''Why!? Why would you kill her!? My aunt...your mother..'' She said, shaking but wasn't sure if it was because she was about to cry or because she was angry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:20 pm

"It was necessary..." he admitted but was in no mood to tell her about the whole story, far from it he wished to not speak about the loss of his mother at all, but he knew that everyone around him would question him about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:24 pm

''Oh so killing family is fucking necessary!?'' Celeste said. ''I'm your girlfriend, Atticus...You're meant to speak to me!'' Sobs wracked her body but she continued to stare into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:30 pm

"You're still such a child..." Atticus mused before pushing her away slowly. He understood she was most likely sad, angry, irritated, annoyed. He also understood this was probably new to Celeste considering her feelings had all but been buried deep in her heart, and only love and lust surfaced in front of Atticus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:35 pm

Celeste gasped at his words and backed away from him. ''Wow...So a year difference makes you so much fucking older doesn't it?'' She said, running a hand through her hair. She loved Atticus with all her heart but this was far too infuriating for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Atticus shook his head whilst he stood frozen. ''No. Not having parents...yes. Having a brother that most likely doesn't know you exist? Yes. Killing your own mother because it was necessary...yes. After Luna and Kronos die, you can talk to me...after Felix stops caring about you, you can talk to me... '' he answered coldly his gaze switching from emotionless to an angry icy stare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Celeste listened, her anger growing but looked away at his angry gaze. ''Yes i have an..easy life. I've not had your troubles but we've both lost family now which you are willing not to talk to me about.'' She growled out. ''If i'm such a child, why are you with me?'' She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Atticus clenched his fists but didn't turn nor look away he held his stance firmly. ''Because I love you. But yes. You make a point. Maybe we shouldn't be together,'' he responded with the same coldness he had shown her when they first met when they were only little children that knew nothing about swords or death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:11 pm

Celeste clenched her eyes shut. ''I love you too but perhaps you're right. Maybe we shouldn't.'' She said coldly, just like he did. A lone tear rolled down her cheeks but she tried to pull herself together. To not look even weaker in front of Atticus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Atticus shrugged and walked to her stealing a kiss, before walking back to his former place, "We're done here..." he whispered and walked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Celeste sighed at the final kiss, feeling it tingle. She watched him walk away and that's when the sobs came. She ran off crying, her heart shattering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down