Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

Fighting the Light (Evangeline)

Go down

Fighting the Light (Evangeline) Empty Fighting the Light (Evangeline)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:46 am

Bruce finished placing every file in order, as he already had a general idea of how his next class would go about. He'd try to amaze the students less this time around. Although Marvolo did enjoy seeing him do what he did best, he did have to remember Dumbledore was around. Walking through the corridors, and bumping into you when you least expected it. Bruce walked through the corridors a lot when he wasn't in the forest, but he was at least subtle. Many houses tried to not be noticed. But not gryffindors...they always tried to be noticed. No matter what they had to do to achieve it...

Back to top Go down

Fighting the Light (Evangeline) Empty Re: Fighting the Light (Evangeline)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:22 am

Evangeline was making her way down the Corridors,wanting to go back to the Dungeons after finishing her lessons.She wanted to be done with her homework as soon as possible,so she could go play Quidditch,write a letter to her parents-who were waiting to see what was going on-,and finish her day with a walk by the Black Lake.The place she loved spending her time.It was quite and no one came there,unless they were some sneaky couple who wanted to have their fun.Of course,once they saw her,they always ran away,making Eva laugh like crazy.She always watched the sun go down alone,accompanied with her thoughts,and fears.No one was there for her...and sometimes,she believed it was for the best..

Though this time,there was a change of plans.As she was about to reach the Ground Floor,she was stopped by a gang of older Gryffindor boys,and was pushed into an old classroom.
Evangeline ended up on the floor,trying to gather her books when she heard them talking.
"A Halfblood,and in Slytherin...she's useless...,"one of them said.Then,another popped in.He was smirking darkly down at her,making Eva gulp down,as a shiver went down her spine."Well...she is only useful for one thing.."

Evangeline shook her head frantically as she tried to crawl away from them,only to be pulled back,against one's chest.Evangeline quickly turned and punched one straight in the face,making him stumble backwards and into the other.The third guy,the one that hadn't said anything,went to grab his wand but Evangeline had already drawn her wand,and was pointing it at them.
"Stay.Away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:03 am

Bruce kept walking. He had nowhere to go, but it seemed that something would end up bringing his attention. And in the end, he was quite correct. His eyes couldn't help but gaze over at the commotion. There weren't that many people in the corridor, so Bruce could do whatever he wanted.

As he stepped behind the gryffindors, as he heard the voice of the young Slytherin. He rolled his eyes upon seeing how many gryffindors were there. Three. Again, they could only gang up on people. He grabbed two of them by their necks, and leaned down. "Didn't your parents always tell you to...not...mess...with...snakes!" Bruce hissed, before pulling the young boys back, and throwing them off the classroom. If they were smart, they'd leave. As he glanced at the remaining boy, Bruce smirked darkly, before chuckling bitterly. "You heard her, did you not?" Bruce questioned him, cracking his knuckles behind the boy's back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:14 am

Evangeline remained still,her wand pointed ta the boys who were angry now.She didn't care.She would use Dark Magic if she had to,and no one would stop her.No one would dare stopping her.
But before she could do anything,a man,quite older than her appeared in the classroom,threatening and kicking the boys out one by one.Evangeline remained there,starring at him,lost in her own world,until the last boy made a move.Though instead of threatening her,her turned around and glared,mouthing to Eva 'This isn't over..',before he pushed past the man and walked out of the classroom.

Evangeline didn't lower her wand.Instead,she turned and pointed it at the newcomer.He might have saved her life but she was no fool.He could be another enemy.And she had to be prepared for anything that could come next.
"I thank you for saving my life,but I believe that I would have handled them myself.However,I can't fully trust you.Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:40 am

Bruce shot a look of disgust at the gryffindor that stepped away, before giving him the 'I'm watching you' sign with his fingers. If he came close to any other slytherin, he'd get hurt. Really hurt. Nothing would stop Bruce from killing the boy. The though of getting rid of another gryffindor juts pleased him extremely.

Bruce then narrowed his eyes as he looked at the young Slytherin.
"Lower your wand...I'm your professor." he said firmly, holding his arms up just a bit, so she'd understand he wasn't gonna try to do anything. "I wouldn't hurt you, you can trust me..." he said, his face lacking expressions. No smirks. Simply a blank stare....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Evangeline stared at the man for a while,listening to everything he had to say,but she didn't know whether she should trust him still.After fighting with her thoughts,she lowered her wand,yet didn't hide it.She couldn't be sure about anything until she made sure he was a Professor,and that he wouldn't hurt her.She hadn't seen him around,but the fact that he saved her life made him seem less...threatening.

"Thank you,for saving my life once again.Will it be too cliché if I called you my hero?"
Eva wasn't trying to achieve anything by it,but she knew that she owed him her life.She just didn't know how she was going to repay what he did for her."What could I do to repay this to you?Oh,I am Evangeline,by the way.Evangeline Faye."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:09 am

Bruce smirked as the young slytherin thanked him. It wasn't anything major, but she was a snake. Bruce couldn't let any snake be harmed. Specially not by gryffindors. "You can call me whatever you wish," he said with a light chuckle.

Bruce kept looking at the young girl closely, as he heard her question... "No need to repay me. You're a slytherin. It's my job to take care of you. And I'm Professor Carrow. Call me Bruce..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down