Ties that Bind is moving http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TIES THAT BIND HAS MOVED TO A NEW WEBSITE.
http://thetiesthatbindus.jcink.net/index.php
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We Have Moved
Ties that Bind has moved to a new home. Please follow this link: Ties That Bind
Twitter

A little bit of fun (Kain, Atticus, M)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A little bit of fun (Kain, Atticus, M) Empty A little bit of fun (Kain, Atticus, M)

Post by Alaska Gamp Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Alaska was walking the street alone, as always. She didn't really care, she was used to it. And it wasn't raining today, so she was in no hurry back to muggle London, to her new small apartment, which she paid by working in the pub as cleaning lady and bar girl. There were many times she felt like pulling her wand out and killing that stupid muggles, who felt as if her ass belonged to them. She maybe wasn't a virgin. And her life was lame. But if she was to fuck someone, it sure as hell would be a wizard. No matter how much she sometimes lusted for it, she was still pureblood witch. And she had some standarts after all. One of them, she wasn't a muggle whore.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

House : Ravenclaw

Character sheet
Jobs: Student
Blood Status: Pureblood

Back to top Go down

A little bit of fun (Kain, Atticus, M) Empty Re: A little bit of fun (Kain, Atticus, M)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:52 pm

Walking with Atticus in stride the two boys were discussing their vacation, and what had happened so far in it. Atticus' had been 'fun', since he gained his brother William, and Kain had been fun, as he had found new friends, Darius for one, and done new things, that three way out of the top of his mind. Both were having interesting summers so far but the summer had only yet begun so, more was to come.

Back to top Go down

A little bit of fun (Kain, Atticus, M) Empty Re: A little bit of fun (Kain, Atticus, M)

Post by Alaska Gamp Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:03 pm

Alaska turned to see two boys in her age close by. She looked at them curiously, not really recognizing any of them, but then again, she didn't really know anyone here. So, why not try to be sociable? "Hey you two," she greeted them, her eyes brown as she always kept them that way, while her hair in her favourite color, purple. She was glad she could look like she wanted here. And change anytime she wanted. In muggle world it was almost impossible.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:11 pm

Kain and Atticus both looked away from each other for a moment and looked ahead of them as a girl that looked their age greeted them. Atticus didn't know who she was so he looked up at Kain, whom narrowed his eyes, "A girl I don't know greeting me? This seems way too fun," Kain grinned and Atticus looked at the girl with a wary gaze, "What's your name?" he asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:16 pm

Alaska smirked hearing one of them talking about fun. Maybe they will be up to some little mischief or something. After all, why not? She was bored and she had free day tomorrow. Why not use it to have a little fun. "Alaska, what're your names?" she asked, licking her lips. Why the hell was she provoking strangers on the street? Yeah, probably because she was Alaska Greengrass and it was fun.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Kain approached and took her hand in his kissing it and grinning manically, "Kain Shadow," Atticus grinned at his friend's introduction and crossed his arms as he approached as well, "Atticus," he answered winking at the girl. Ever since he left Celeste Atticus had turned into quite the man whore. Mostly because of Kain's influence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:29 pm

"Charming," Alaska commented on Kain's gesture. "So, out of boderom, do you two happen to have some good plan to have fun and by any chance have a space for random girl in it?" she asked, in a mood to do something crazy. She deserved craziness after all. Just a bit at least. After last terrible months, this was her first chance to actually have fun, knowing she has a place to sleep, food to eat and water to drink.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:17 pm

"Well..." Kain gave Alaska a crooked grin, "No, Kain, rape isn't fun for the other person," Atticus teased with a growing smirk, "Oh hush Black," Kain set a hand on Alaska's shoulder, and whipped his hair to the side, leaning down he whispered "Get drunk, have sex, sound like a plan?" he asked grinning as Atticus looked at the two curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Alaska smirked at their words. Kain's offer sounded damn good to her. "If you pay for the drinks, it would be hard and stupid of me to decline," she replied, bitting her lip seductively once again, as her hair turned red.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:16 am

Caressing her cheek Kain grinned, "I have more than enough money," as her hair changed he was wowed but grinned, "Metamorphagus huh," ...never fucked one of those before. Tilting his head to his side his eyes fell on a dimly lit bar, "Atticus, what do you think?" he asked his friend who nodded, and was already at the door of the bar holding it open, "A drink sounds...nice," he smirked impishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:42 am

Grateful for her heels tonight, given the fact how smal she was compared to them, she entered the bar, giving both boys seductive wink. The place was empty. Not like the Tavern in Knockturn Alley, where one had to fear his own life. Or muggle pub where she worked. It was nice change for once. "So, where do we sit?" she asked as she turned to face the two.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Kain entered after Alaska, and Atticus followed closing the door. At the girl's question Atticus pointed at an empty table with two seats. Sitting down, Kain pulled the last remaining chair, and then, tapped his lap, "Sit, Alaska," he grinned as he licked his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Narrowing an eyebrow once again, she didn't really object and sat at his lap. She got to admit, Kain was damn sexy and who would be so stupid to deny such offer?
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:39 pm

His trousers instantly tightened as she sat on his lap, but no groan escaped his lips, Kain already controlled that easily. Setting a hand on her thigh he looked up at her his dark eyes twinkling, "Atticus, firewhiskey. On me," Atticus nodded and motioned for the barman to bring three bottles of firewhiskey to their table. However, he added a 'take your time' motion, as he knew Kain and the girl, Alaska, would probably be flirting for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Alaska looked into Kain's dark eyes, enjoying his hand on her tight. His touch was rough yet gentle in the same time, exactly what Alaska loved about boys. "Now tell me, how come two boys such as you two are out all alone with no sexy girl around?" she asked curiously. It seemed impossible to her that those two would not have girlfriends. They were too hot and dangerou for that. Not to mention, Alaska maybe wasn't from around, but she as hell knew names Black and Shadow. They were hell of a good blood.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Kain grinned at her question, rubbing her thigh slightly "Girlfriends mean restrictions," he grinned whilst Atticus remained quiet. "Why don't you have a boyfriend? You're too hot to just let go," Kain cackled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:25 pm

Alaska laughed bitterly. "Hot maybe, but the rest about me is kinda not boyfriend type of thing," she said. In her opinion, it was the best way to put it, since she refused to talk about the fact she was homeless runaway american without a family, currently staying amongst muggles.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Kain replied to her with a similar cackle, "I bet you can't say one thing that would stop me from asking you to be mine," Kain assured her whilst he grinned widely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:56 pm

"Honey, I came, because you offered a drink and sex. You are hot, but I am not going to spill all my dirty little secrets for a bottle of whiskey," she said as the waiter got them their drinks. She opened the bottle with her teeth, taking a sip.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Grinning Kain looked over at Atticus, "As I said, nothing you said would stop me," he teased and that made Atticus snot after a long period of silence. Each of the boys grabbed their bottles and began drinking. Kain, whilst his lips were bathed with the drink, had his eyes focused on the girl's breasts whilst Atticus watched the scene, amused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:07 pm

"Shame I'm not looking for a boyfriend I guess," she smirked. "But judging by the way you talk and speak, you are not exactly a goodie boy for a girl," she added. She liked bad boys. Which girl didn't. But even after such a short time, she began to believe boys like Kain would be too much even for her. "Like what you see?" she asked matter-of-factly.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:14 pm

"Yes," Atticus answered for Kain who grinned, and set his bottle down. Cupping Alaska's breasts over her shirt, he gave her a teasing lopsided smirk, "Yes,...Yes I do," he responded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:22 pm

"Hush, I am into sex, but not into pulic sex," she laughed as she took another sip, licking her lips seductively, facing Atticus.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:36 pm

Pulling her breasts roughly, Kain chuckled madly, "We could make you into public sex. It's not beneath us. Isn't that right Atticus?" Atticus smiled as he licked his lips watching Kain play with the girl's tits. Everyone from Hogwarts knew of Atticus' little adventure in the great hall with Artemis, it was gossiped during the entire rest of year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaska Gamp Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:44 pm

She should stop him. She really should. Yet his touch felt too good to hold herself. And they were in the darkest corner, quite isolated, in almost empty bar. It wasn't really that public, was it? She moaned silently with pleasure. He knew where to touch the girl, she had to give him that.
Alaska Gamp
Alaska Gamp

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next